Wrestler's Real Name: Christina Rose Hilton Lopez-Zdunich
Twitter Handle (if applicable): @crystal_hilton
Pic Base: Sasha Banks
Height: 5’5
Weight: 115 lbs
Birthdate: November 27th, 1987
Birth Place: Detroit Michigan
Current Residence: Los Angeles, California

Physical Description: Crystal is half black and half Mexican. Her hair color can vary from hot pink, to violet, to fire red, all the way to light blue. She is a slender beauty

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: High Flying / Lucha
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel):Face
Years Pro: 15
Theme Song: Smile Bomb by 17thekid

Finishers:

Photosynthesis : Crystal school girls her opponent once they are on the ground she wraps her legs around the arms of the opponent. She locks her arms around their neck and pulls back into a tight submission. (Naomi's Feel the Glow)

Rose Prism Power {630 Senton Splash)

Flame On : Asai DDT into a backstabber (Crystal showcases her athleticism as she tucks her opponents head underneath an arm and is positioned in front of them. She flips over them driving them down against her knees.)

Finishers Descriptions (If Needed):
Signature Moves:

1. Flashing Lights (Chick kick)
2. Smell The Roses (Handspring Standing Moonsault)
3. Mysteriorana
4. Ultra Hurricanrana
5. Tiltawhirl DDT

Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed):

Common Moves:

Enziguri
Top Rope Hurricarana
Spring Board Moonsault
Tiltawhirl DDT
Tiltawhirl Armdrag
Diving Hurricarana
Springboard Armdrag
Springboard Hurricarana
Springboard Anything
Hurricarana
Snapmare
Hair Toss
Body Slam
Small Package
Leg Sweep
Snap Mare followed by Running dropkick to face with seated opponent
Anything Speedy, high risk, and lucha stylish

Strengths: Quick on her feet
Not afraid to take risks.
Experience been wrestling over 14 years

Weaknesses: Crystal is a major showboater instead of continuing with her assault she will break away to pose for the cameras which gives her opponents a clear opening. She is so Lucha and speedy base if she manages to stay grounded her whole game is taken away

Entrance:
The entire arena fades to black as we are left in nothing but darkness. All of a sudden Crystal's voice can be heard all throughout the speaker systems.

"YOUR SMILE MAKES MY HEART EXPLODE... THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP!!!!"

As soon as that is said explosions can be heard going off as we are treated to some flame pyros.

Smile Bomb by 17thekid plays across the speakers and it is at that moment when the crimson red haired "Burning Rose" Crystal Zdunich walks from the curtains. She is accompanied by her fiancee Alexandra Caldwell, and the two of them make their way to the ring. Crystal is focused as she walks to the ring with a purpose. She however slaps the outstretched hands of fans along the way. She runs up the stairs and walks to the middle of the apron. She flicks her hair before she drops down into a split that gains the pop of the entire crowd. She slides into the ring and as soon as she is inside she kips up to her feet. She tosses her Shoto inspired hoodie towards her wife as she awaits the start of the match. Alexandra cheers for her fiancee as Crystal is locked in a trance.

Biography: Crystal Zdunich more known as Crystal Zdunich is a 16 time World Champion. She is half black and half Mexican. Her conception was that of a mistake when a local girl from Detroit went to Mexico on Spring Break she slept with a local. Crystal has had a rough upbringing as her mother left her on her sister’s doorsteps in which Crystal’s Aunt adopted her. By adoption Crystal became the youngest of 5 in a single mother household. Her biological mother was a big time junkie and she had no idea about her father. Crystal took to softball and became very good. She was a prodigy however she was bullied greatly by the mean girls in her school for being mixed. She wasn’t black enough to fit in with the black people and not latina enough to fit in with that crowd. She was harassed every day and eventually found love with a transfer student from NY. She got to close to him and in 9th grade she got pregnant. She would go on to have the child at a very young age. She ended up finding her father who was a Mexican wrestling legend. He brought her to her wrestling school and at the age of 17 she left the school with lucha training under her. Her husband Todd Williams the transfer student married him and he was the head of a criminal organization. Todd used his money to buy Crystal a movie studio where she could live out her fantasy as an actress. All of these years later she has been married three times and is now married to a Swedish woman named Seleana Zdunich. She is owner of Rose Productions Movie Studio. Despite being bullied she has become that bully.

After having some run ins with her current wrestling company and in talking to Holly Adams she has found her way to SCW in order to dominate another company and enjoy herself along the way.

Sample RP:

From an old RP

Los Angeles, California
Doctor's Office

The Hollywood Angels sat down in the doctor’s office as they waited patiently to see if Crystal was going to be cleared for their big match over the weekend. After being dropped head first onto a steel chair at the hands of Maria Salvatore-Spencer it was unknown if Crystal was going to be ready for their big match together. Crystal had suffered a concussion and now it was up to the doctors if Crystal would be ready to wrestle or not. Crystal smiled as she held her phone out. She had the selfie camera on so that she could see herself in it. Crystal couldn’t help but grin as she ran her hands through her long purple hair as she spoke to herself.

“God I am so beautiful… Wouldn’t you agree so my love?!” Crystal smiled with an evil grin as she made sure to glance at every aspect of herself. She held the camera up as she made a duck face.

“SELFIE!!!” Crystal yelled before she took the picture offering yet another grin as she continued to idolize herself.

Seleana watched and shook her head. “I hope they clear you, Chickie. This is daunting enough with you as my partner. I don’t know what i would do if it wasn’t you…”

Crystal flicks her hair as she smiles in return. “Oh… I know what you would do without me probably LOSE… Don’t get me wrong I fully believe in your abilities and all but I am Crystal Hilton and it just doesn’t get any better than it does then teaming with me….”

Crystal’s response was that of being self absorbed. The Hollywood princess however just continues to smile as she slowly turns her attention back over to Seleana. “Now before you even ask it no I am not ignoring what Maria did to me nor do I care. You heard Megan Helms King she plans on getting me an even better belt so why should I care on how some two bit mobster feels about me. I know she is just jealous that she didn’t have the night with Maleek that I had with him…”

Crystal catches herself as she slowly moves her eyes to Sel. “I am soooo sorry that didn’t come out the way I wanted it to come out. I… I haven’t been feeling well….” Crystal sighs in return as she hugs Seleana tightly as it seems she is having some type of conflict within herself.

Seleana nods slowly as she hugs Crystal back. “I’d be terrified if I’m honest. If it were me that got hurt that way. I’d be frightened beyond all reasonableness, beyond all hope of rationality. I would be waiting for the doctor to come in and give me awful news.”

“Well that’s because you are nothing but a weak bitch!” Crystal shouts back before she covers her mouth. She suddenly begins to tear as she looks back at Seleana with a shocked expression on her face. “I… I didn’t mean to say that… Sel I am sorry you know I wouldn’t say something like that. Ever since Maria dropped me on that chair I haven’t been myself… I… I don’t know what’s wrong….”

Seleana stares at Crystal in shock. “Estrellita… have…” She pauses, considering her words carefully. “Have you been taking your meds?”

Crystal looks back at Seleana as she sighs shaking her head. “Not really… Not since Maria did what she did to me… Maybe I should go take them now. I don’t want to say something I am going to regret later and it’s unfair to you. I guess I can go take them now right?!”

Seleana nods. “Ok.” She hugs Crystal again reassuringly. “Te amo, Estrellita. I’m not going anywhere.”

Crystal rises up from the waiting room chair and she immediately goes to the bathroom. She closes the door behind her as she takes a long glance into the mirror as she opens up her pocket book and pulls out a bottle of her Setraline. Crystal sighs as she cups some water against her face.

“Crystal get a grip girl. You are destroying your relationship and being a bitch to all of your close friends. Get a hold of yourself!” Crystal wipes her face making sure the cold water hits it but it’s at that point where she looks back at the mirror and she can see her reflection. Except her reflection has an evil look on her face.

“Did you miss me?!” The reflection smiles with an evil grin but Crystal sighs as she quickly jumps back glaring daggers at herself.

“NO anybody but you! I thought I killed you off a long time ago! Stay the fuck away!”

Her evil reflection laughs as she points at the medicine bottle. “Kill me? You can’t kill me. You need the Rose Goddess in your life. I am the part of you that has been missing in your life. Look at you, you are one big fucking wreck. When you had me in your life you didn’t give a shit if you stabbed Nicky Silver in the back. You didn’t give a shit if you trampled over everybody in SCW. As long as you walked away as a World Champion that’s all that ever mattered right? Well look at you now Crystal… Or should I say Christina you really can’t be happy with yourself now can you?!”

Crystal shakes her head as tears flow from her eyes. “What do you know anyway! I am perfectly fine!!!! I have a beautiful girlfriend and…”

“And you are just going to settle for that?! When did Crystal Hilton settle for being background noise. You are the main event yet you let an Italian twat get the better of you. You haven’t amounted to anything in LAW yet and now your own teammates feel the need to talk shit about you… That’s not how it should work especially not with you. What you really need is a little of me in your life again. Let me get control… IF you give me complete control you won’t be disappointed”

Crystal shakes her head with tears in her eyes. “NOOOO I can’t do that too many people are counting on me for me to just give into you…”

The reflection smiles as she keeps on talking. “OH but you need me. You aren’t who you should be. You haven’t been for quite some time… But I can make everything right. I can make people respect you. I can give you all you want you just need to believe in me….”

“ I said NO!!!!” Crystal angrily punches the mirror shattering it to pieces. Her hand is bleeding and she quickly grabs a paper towel to wipe herself but the reflection appears in front of her.

“Just give into me Christina stop making it hard on yourself… Just grab that medicine bottle and empty the contents into the toilet and flush it… Once you do that it will all be done and I can do what I do best…”

Crystal shakes her head as she grabs her bottle and she quickly opens it. She holds two pills out and is about to put it into her mouth but then she finds herself walking over to the toilet with the medicine bottle.

“STOP!!!!!!!!”

“Oh if you don’t want to willingly give me what i want I will just take it. Since Maria dropped you on your head you thought it would be wise to not take any of your medicine and this is what happens. Those times you were snapping at Zoey and Farrah on Twitter that was me, and you can’t stop what I am about to do….Just think about the fun I am going to have with Seleana… Manipulating her to do what I want her to do… This is going to be so amazing….”

“NOOOO Stop not Sel… Don’t hurt her….”

The reflection smiles as she looks back at Crystal.

“You know what you need to do.”

Crystal is shaking as she finds herself throwing the pills into the toilet. She empties her entire bottle into the toilet and flushes it down as she throws the bottle into the garbage.

“There are you happy?!”

“I knew you would give in… This is going to be fun… It’s been awhile since I got to do what I wanted to do…”

Crystal adjusts herself as she exits the room and walks over to where Seleana is sitting. “Heya sexy... “ Crystal grabs her and makes out with her in the waiting room as others just look in shock.

“What the fuck are all of you looking at? I know I am beautiful but I am a one woman girl deal with it!” Crystal smiles running her hands through Sel’s hair.

Seleana takes in the whole of the situation and frowns slightly, her face filled with confusion. “Estrellita, are you alright then?”

“I am just so fine… And I am not just talking about my looks either. I got you, I got me, that’s all that matters right?!”

The receptionist spoke out. “Miss Hilton… The doctor will see you now…”

“About time! Come on mi Novia we have a doctor to see…” Crystal smirks grabbing Seleana by the hand as they head for the exam room.

Moments later Crystal and Seleana are both sitting down in the examining room. Crystal smiles as the doctor finally walks inside. Crystal just has an evil grin on her face as she looks at the doctor. The doctor shakes his head sighing as he sits down looking at the two of them.

“Hello Miss Hilton first and foremost I am happy that you were able to come today…”

“Well no shit…” Crystal snapped back as she twirled around in the chair. “I kinda had too you know with this whole wrestling match ordeal on Sunday and what not. So let’s get down to business are you going to clear me or not?!”

The doctor sighs as he puts his head down looking at Sel before turning his attention back over to Crystal.

“I looked at your chart over and over again. Considering the tests that we have ran I can’t clear you. I think you honestly just need to rest some more and give it a few more weeks. In about two more weeks you would be completely healed and can do whatever you want to your heart’s content but for now I just think you should perhaps take it easy and don’t do anything too strenuous…”

Crystal smiles as she looks at Sel. “You heard that Sel he said he is going to clear me!”

The doctor shakes his head. “I didn’t say that Miss Hilton… You have misheard me….”

Seleana takes hold of Crystal’s hand. “It’s ok, Estrellita…”

Crystal snatches her arm away as she looks back at the doctor. “NO! It’s not okay! I am Crystal Hilton obviously he doesn’t know who he is dealing with nor does he know of the power that I hold in this city. I can get what I want!”

The doctor looks back at Crystal with a shocked expression on his face. “And how is that going to happen Miss Hilton? As a doctor I cannot condone you stepping into the ring. It’s just not going to happen”

Crystal grins as she just shakes her head. She reaches into her purse and pulls out her checkbook. She smiles as she writes something on a blank check and slowly hands it to the doctor.

“You sure because I can make it worth your while for sure?!”

“Miss Hilton… Like I said I cannot and will not condone you stepping into the ring and….”

Crystal grins evilly as she looks at the man. “You might want to look at that check. Yes that isn’t a mistake there are that many zeroes.”

The doctor looks down and his eyes light up. He cracks a wide grin as he looks at her. “On second thought I don’t think your condition is as bad as I thought. You should be able to compete on Sunday. I will have my secretary write up the paperwork so that you could hand it in to your wrestling company.”

Crystal nods her head smirking at Sel. “You hear that babe? They are going to clear me. I knew my condition wasn’t as bad as they originally made it sound.”

Seleana stares at both of them, anguish in her eyes. “Estrellita… you can’t… please?”

Crystal crosses her arms as she looks back at Sel. “What’s wrong you and I in that ring together… Isn’t that what you wanted?! We are getting exactly what we both wanted and the doctor says I am okay so it shouldn’t be an issue. Just relax things will be fine!”

Seleana nods slowly. “Ja, I wanted… but…”

“But what?! You aren’t explaining yourself properly!” Crystal yells back as she looks at Seleana. The doctor smiles as he exits the room.

“I will leave you two to be… Miss Hilton that paperwork will be drawn up in a few…”

“Thank you so much… I will definitely be visiting you again Doc…”

Seleana cocks her head to the right. “Crystal…” Her voice almost cracks under the emotional strain. “How can we do this? He just said you still need two weeks off…”

“Did you not see him just clear me?! What’s the problem… This is what we have been training for. I know you probably wanted to team with your sister but you got me. We aren’t going to let Farrah run her mouth. DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT ME?! And I am just supposed to take that?! No....We are doing this my way! You hear me Sel?! My way!”

“So I’m just supposed to pretend he didn’t tell you no before you paid him off?”

“I did what I had to do to get the result we wanted… You should be thankful that I did that so now I can do what I do best against Farrah…”

Seleana shakes her head. “This isn’t about Mama Red, or Z, it’s about you and your health. I love you, Crystal, I don’t wanna see you get hurt worse!”

Crystal stands up as she looks directly at Sel. “Well maybe you shouldn’t worry about so much about then. After all I am a Goddess I will always be fine no matter what. Worry about yourself Sel and doing what you need to do so we can pick up the win. I’ll be waiting in the car.”

Crystal walks out of the room with a cocky expression on her face as she heads towards the receptionist to pick up her doctor’s note.

“För fan i helvete!” Seleana shakes her head and follows Crystal out, wondering how they’re going to get through this.

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Todd
Other:
[Image: oKjPNn8.jpg]
Welcome, officially, to SCW. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You've already gotten to start chatting with some people in the fed which is great. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Mr. D