Breaking News: SCW Superstar, Alistaire Allocco in Critical Condition
Rochester, NY (AP) – Alistaire Allocco, former professional wrestling world champion, is currently in critical condition at a local hospital. A Rochester native, Alistaire was found a mile away from his residence in Monroe County late this evening, apparently unresponsive and in critical condition. An apparent victim of a hit-and-run accident, the current status of Alistaire Allocco is unknown. Sources reported Allocco was airlifted to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester and is currently undergoing emergency surgeries. Police are currently investigating the scene for criminal activity.

More updates to come.
[Image: alistairecrosssig.png]
W-L-D
Overall: 40-22-2
Singles: 34-18-2
Tag: 6-4-0

Accomplishments
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 2019 Taking A Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2017 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2017 Shocking Moment (Winning the SCW Title)
- 2017 Match of the Year (Jake Starr Grand Championship Elimination Chamber)
- 2017 Stable of the Year (Alistaire Allocco/Ace Marshall/Cassidy)

- 2019 Taking Hold of the Flame Winner
- Main Evented Rise to Greatness  (2019)

Match History
Being his tag team partner for the Tag Team tournament, Konrad got word from being in the gym in Chicago due to a match he has over there on Monday about the hit and run accident he heard from a couple of missed calls and a text stating what had happened. Before he goes to bed, Konrad comes out with this statement.

Konrad Raab: "I know I'm late to the party, but I've spoken to Alex over the phone as soon as I got back to my apartment on what had happened. I know some of the details, but I won't confirm what without Alistaire's permission. I will be visiting Alistaire in hospital in Rochester on Tuesday as I have a match in Chicago on Monday night. Whether you guys got along with him or not, send your prayers to Alistaire and wish him all the best which I'm sure the majority of you have on twitter. I'm doing this video to send all my wishes to Alistaire before meeting him in person. Hope you'll feel better soon and see you Tuesday."

There will be more on this information to come very soon.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Update (10/11/2020) - A representative at Strong Memorial has released the statement that Alistaire Allocco, injured in a roadside accident Saturaday evening, is out of surgery and is in stable condition. Monroe County Sherrif has confirmed that Alistaire is awake and answering questions. They believe they're looking at an apparent drunk driving accident, given the nature of skid marks and erratic behavior of the driver.

The extents of Alistaire's injuries have not been made known at this time. He is currently under contract with Supreme Championship Wrestling but was not booked for their October 18th pay-per-view, Under Attack. He had been struggling with a knee condition. There has yet to be a statement made by SCW and we will update this story if and when an official statement is released.
[Image: alistairecrosssig.png]
W-L-D
Overall: 40-22-2
Singles: 34-18-2
Tag: 6-4-0

Accomplishments
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 2019 Taking A Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2017 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2017 Shocking Moment (Winning the SCW Title)
- 2017 Match of the Year (Jake Starr Grand Championship Elimination Chamber)
- 2017 Stable of the Year (Alistaire Allocco/Ace Marshall/Cassidy)

- 2019 Taking Hold of the Flame Winner
- Main Evented Rise to Greatness  (2019)

Match History