Adoption discussion plans (Read Maddy Steward RP first)
OOC: This is the follow up from the scene I started in the Maddy Steward RP on the adoption situation I wrote on another fed so I suggest reading that first before reading this CD scene. This is about Konrad discussing to Fizz about adopting this new son he'll have in his life. Enjoy reading.

Time alone with his wife. Carlsbad, California. Saturday 4th August.

Since the tag team loss he and Phrixus Deimos lost their match against Jet and Kem, Konrad didn't really reflect about the loss at all as he has been way too busy going on a family holiday with his family. Clearly, he needed to have this short mini holiday as he barely has any time to go on holiday with them. Fizz and Konrad discovered options of what's the best place to go and they found Legoland which was suitable for their children at the ages they were at, although Mattheus and Roderick were the oldest they had as a family, although Konrad has two other daughters from his previous marriage he contacts every week and a grandson as well.

Of course, while he hadn't been able to train because there wasn't a gym in Legoland since it was more for kids to enjoy than adults and at this point had no clue who he was facing against because he's on holiday. Fizz and Konrad barely had time together as they were more focusing on their kids enjoying themselves and going on rides and doing other activities in Legoland. Fizz and Konrad knew it was disappointing for the kids they were only here less than a week due to Konrad wrestling on Monday.

Fizz Raab: “I feel sorry for the kids, they really wanted to stay longer here.”

Konrad Raab: “It breaks my heart when Mattheus and Roderick don't want to go home, although they understand you know my job.”

Fizz Raab: “Yes, I mean you had so much fun with the kids like you was so much more engaging with the kids, even going on rides and doing things with them.”

Konrad Raab: “It's difficult to get the time I actually like with them, but this holiday really has helped a lot with that, especially talking to our twin daughters and Ambros who've only started talking.”

Fizz Raab: “Besides they had to go back anyway as they got school to prepare for and get some equipment for them.”

Konrad nods as he forgot about school returning and he hadn't had a better time away from wrestling and away from talking about the sport full stop to think and put his family first before himself. He did just that and their room was of course lego themed but it was ninja style room which the eldest boys choose as they had options of rooms to sleep in.

Konrad Raab: “Yes, of course, stationary stuff for school. When I was at school, they would give you pens and pencils, rubber, pencil sharpener only. These kids are lucky to get what they have today to have us buy school stuff for them.”

Fizz Raab: “Yes. My dad used to buy school stuff for me too, the only time I really got excited for regarding school was getting stationary things.”

Konrad Raab: “They may hate school now but when they grow up, they will look back at their school years and saying they wished they knew it would benefit them in the long run and wouldn't hate school as much.”

Fizz Raab: “God knows how we are gonna get them up for school in two weeks time. Bad enough putting them to bed tonight.”

Konrad Raab: “At least they had fun, that's the main thing. Of course, it would be difficult with how excited they were and how much fun they've had at Legoland. I wish we discovered this earlier.”

Fizz Raab: “Yes, me too.”

Both nodded in agreement about the whole Legoland trip should've been looked up a long time ago, but it was a perfect example of them going on a family holiday to enjoy themselves, even for the whole family going for a swim at some point, although Ambros cried when seeing the shark at sea life. Konrad on the other hand had something on his mind as he wasn't really looking at Fizz at this point as she says this.

Fizz Raab: “What's wrong?”

Konrad Raab: “I'm just thinking about something that happened in Germany. I didn't tell you this story of what happened while I was there. I had to sort out something over there and it's not entirely sorted out yet.”

Fizz Raab: “What's the issue?”

Konrad Raab: “There's a teenage thirteen-year-old boy named Sebastian who has blond hair and a pretty good looking guy and fairly tall and quite skinny. I saw him looking really lost as he ran away from a group home as he doesn't like it there and he asked me while I was walking past him to come home from Moto GP race if I'd be his father. Problem is we got enough kids as it is for him to be involved.”

Fizz Raab: “Did Sebastian know you from somewhere?”

Konrad Raab: “He doesn't know me but he said he's a fan of me and loves what I do in the ring. I feel guilty he's still out in the streets because I didn't take him in as I said to him, I have to ask my wife first.”

It really shook Konrad up with Sebastian asking Konrad consistently about taking care of him as they have ten kids and although they did say they didn't want anymore but it's a situation Konrad was put in from no fault of his or Sebastian's own, just things happen in life sometimes and he admits something to Fizz while they now lay on the bed from sitting on the couch.

Konrad Raab: “I do want to take him in mainly because I can learn from taking care of a teenage boy. It's not long before Mattheus and Roderick become teenagers and I admittedly want to take Sebastian in just to prepare myself for them being teenage boys and how to handle situations I've never been in my life.”

Fizz Raab: “While I understand what you're saying, you can't just have him in our family because you want to learn more about teenage boys. You think if you know you can raise him and that he won't get into trouble.”

Konrad Raab: “He said his parents died at a young age. The worst thing is he also wants me to help him be a wrestler too. I've never been in a situation where my kids follow my footsteps and I won't prevent him from being a wrestler, but I feel he honestly needs me and hasn't gone to anybody else as he's not confident with anybody but me. He says there's something about me he can talk to easily and help him with his life. He was begging for me to help him.”

Fizz Raab: “While yes, we do have too many kids to keep track of, Sebastian certainly wants to be a part of our family, mostly you. Babe, if you go over there and see Sebastian, tell him we'll accept him and then tell the group home you want to take him in. He obviously feels he can talk to you and I feel we can give him a better life. I say go for it, even if it's a very weird situation.”

Konrad felt better on talking to Fizz about the situation he had, although he felt guilty he didn't tell Fizz earlier but it was down to him being on the road a lot he hadn't had time to tell her as he rarely was ever at home, although it's likely now Konrad will be at home a lot more with being able to spend time with his kids along with his daughters and grandson in Germany.

Fizz Raab: “Why didn't you tell me this earlier?”

Konrad Raab: “To be honest and you know I'm not bullshitting, I've not had time to tell you in private. You aren't mad with me, are you?”

Fizz Raab: “No, of course not. The worst thing you'd say to me is if you've been cheating behind my back. That's it, the whole considering to be a father to Sebastian thing is not bad. You need to tell me these things straight away next time though.”

Konrad Raab: “I will trust me when I have time to. For now, let's go to sleep and me finding out tomorrow most likely who I'll be facing against in UGWC. Love you.”

Fizz Raab: “I agree with going to sleep statement and I love you too.”

Konrad and Fizz had a kiss as it's all they can do at this time since Fizz gave birth a month ago and was too early to have sex again as Fizz and Konrad hugged each other before they head off to sleep with feeding and nappy changing times with their month old sons from time to time at night from both Fizz and Konrad. They manage to sleep a few hours though before getting the kids up for breakfast and head straight home or in Konrad's case, headed home for a couple of hours before flying to Chicago, Illinois for UGWC Synergy show and to meet up with Jerry.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.