Blackbourne vs. Marshall vs. Mason vs. Datura vs. Aries vs. Majors vs. Raab vs. James
Scaffold Scramble for an SCW World Championship opportunity

2 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, March 14, 2021 *NOTE CHANGED DEADLINE*
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2

Well, the magical run for Ricky James as “SCW Champion of Television” came to an abrupt end on the February 25th edition of Breakdown, when Crystal Zdunich pinned Ricky to capture the title. The match, not unlike other Ricky James matches, was full of distractions. Between Lucy Huckabee Sanders, Lexy Chapel, and a “shirtless man”, there was perhaps more going on outside of the ring than inside the ring.These distractions ultimately cost Ricky the match. Not only was Ricky too distracted with Lucy and Lexy to stay focused, but Lucy also accidentally sprayed Ricky in the face with Lexy’s perfume, giving Crystal the opening to pin Ricky. 

Distractions have been a theme for Ricky James, both in and out of the ring. When Ricky’s SCW career began, he was often distracted by his own thoughts during matches. He was haunted by his past as a masked wrestler in Mexico, and any allusion to masks would set him off. These distractions would usually cost Ricky matches, but at times he was able to overcome them. Lucy did provide Ricky with some mysterious medication, which has since helped Ricky avoid becoming distracted with flashbacks and visions. 

Ricky would go on to have a winning streak after he began “medicating”, culminating in his Television Title win at Last Grasp of Reality in January. With the removal of old distractions came the arrival of new distractions, however. After being unhappy with their legitimate attorney, Karen, Lucy Huckabee Sanders sought out new legal counsel for The Silent Majority. She stumbled upon conman Rudy Powell, who has been able to convince Lucy he is a very powerful man who can help The Silent Majority - though it seems like all Rudy has done is eat, sweat, and hit on other members of The Silent Majority. 

Ricky has been wary of Rudy Powell since meeting him. Ricky has not trusted Rudy and has failed to see what value Rudy brings to the table. Despite his reservations, Ricky has continued to go along with Rudy at the request of Lucy Huckabee Sanders, the woman whom he trusts the most in life. Like with many other things in life, Ricky may not understand why Lucy hired Rudy, but he ultimately has faith in Lucy that she is doing the right thing for his career. Lucy has rarely steered Ricky wrong, so despite the ridiculousness of Rudy Powell, Ricky still trusts her. 

Ricky managed to work through these Rudy distractions for a few weeks, successfully defending his title against Jay Gold and Maria Salvatore. As the weeks progressed, however, the distractions began to mount up and Rudy Powell became more and more ridiculous. It was explained to Ricky that Rudy’s ridiculous behavior is excused because he plays a key part in the success of The Silent Majority. Rudy was somehow responsible for Ricky’s title opportunities, and his “lawsuits” have forced Sasha to cooperate with The Silent Majority. 

As long as Ricky continued to win, it was easy for Lucy to spin the situation into a scenario where Rudy somehow helped. Despite being confident in his own abilities, Ricky believed Lucy. It wasn't Ricky’s in-ring performances that earned him opportunities - it was somehow Rudy’s legal work. Somehow whenever anything good happened to Ricky, it was Rudy’s doing. Whenever Ricky was booked to defend the title, it was somehow not Rudy’s fault and instead another conspiracy from Shady Sasha. We all know it’s tradition for the TV Champ to defend every week on Breakdown, but Lucy and Rudy were able to convince Ricky that he was being unfairly treated. Once again, Ricky will buy into anything Lucy tells him.

These distractions reached another level prior to the February 25th edition of Breakdown when The Silent Majority publicly announced two new members - Kelly and Kayleigh, younger sisters of Kellyanne, The Silent Majority’s top worker and organizer of Emergency Press Conferences/Ratings Reports. Referring to the three sisters - all with “K” names - as “KKK” did not seem to phase Lucy, Ricky, or Rudy. If anything the group embraced the acronym, going so far as to announce to the world that the KKK was joining The Silent Majority. 

The Silent Majority is clearly tonedeaf - we all know that. This was just next level stupidity, though. Perhaps it is no coincidence that Ricky’s winning streak ended the same week that the circus known as The Silent Majority introduced the KKK. The charade The Silent Majority put on at Mall of America was one of the most ridiculous displays we have ever seen in wrestling, and that is saying a lot considering how low the bar has been set in this industry. 

Perhaps the Mall of America fiasco was still in Ricky’s head during his title defense. We know he was distracted by the ridiculous scenes outside the ring during his match, but it wouldn’t be surprising if Ricky was thinking about how ludicrous his faction is becoming. Lucy has always told Ricky to focus on what is happening in the ring, but that seems like a difficult task when you consider everything else that is going on in Ricky’s world. 

Aside from The SIlent Majority’s shenanigans, Ricky has also been focusing on some more personal matters. He cannot get over his feelings for Lucy. By now we know Lucy married Ricky legally to help Ricky gain US citizenship. Ricky has always seen Lucy as more than a “legal” wife and business partner, but Lucy clearly does not feel the same way about Ricky. Lucy would rather completely forget the two were married, but Ricky will never forget. These matters were complicated a few weeks back when Lucy and Ricky, being limited on time, shot an Emergency Ratings Report in the home of Lucy Huckabee Sanders. Ricky couldn’t help but look at the family photos in the home, which show Lucy in a completely different light as a proud wife and mother. We do not know the details of these other people. We can assume Lucy lives a second life as a wife to another man and a mother to children, but we do not for sure know the biological or legal status of those relationships. 

Lucy has tried to keep this other life hidden from Ricky. He is well aware it exists, but he is unclear of all the details. Ricky attempted to gain more information, or at least make this other man in Lucy’s life aware of his existence. Ricky left a note behind in Lucy’s home, but the note was quickly intercepted by Lucy’s housekeeper before the other man could find it. Lucy confronted Ricky about this prior to the Mall of America Press Conference/Ratings Report. Ricky dropped the issue at the time, but as we are learning with Ricky, he definitely will not let the issue go completely.

Bringing it back to SCW matters, we all saw the immediate aftermath of Ricky James’ Television Title loss. Ricky James sat backstage with a blank look on his face while Lucy Huckabee Sanders began screaming at anyone who would listen. Lucy was wasting no time barking orders trying to get an Emergency Press Conference together, while Ricky seemed like he was accepting defeat. We now take you to what happened after SCW cameras stopped rolling backstage….

February 25th, 2021
Target Center
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Fresh off her Spanish tirade, Lucy Huckabee Sanders storms down the hallway backstage, followed behind by Ricky James, who seems to be a bit more at ease. Lucy barges into The Silent Majority’s dressing room. She sees Rudy Powell sitting on a couch with both of his arms around Kellyanne and Kelly. Kayleigh is also in the room, sitting in a chair looking at her phone. 

LHS: RUDY! KELLYANNE! KELLY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

The women quickly stand up as Rudy Powell, flustered, lowers his arms and puts his hands up to Lucy in a defensive position.

RP: Whoa Lucy, calm down there.

LHS: EXCUSE ME?! DID YOU NOT JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENED THERE?!

Lucy, bright red in the face, breathes heavily as Rudy stands up and attempts to calm her down. She slaps Rudy’s hand away from her.

RP: Lucy, Lucy. I already made some calls. We will get this taken care of.

Lucy seems a bit skeptical of Rudy but ultimately nods her head and begins to calm down. Ricky walks into the room and completely ignores Rudy, walking over to the bathroom area and grabbing his bag. Ricky, still in his ring attire, tosses his bag over his shoulder and begins to walk back out the door, continuing to ignore everyone else in the room.

LHS: Uh Ric, where are you going?

Ricky stops in the doorway and sighs before turning his head back to Lucy.

Ricky: I’m heading back to the hotel. I’ll shower there. I just can’t be here anymore right now.

Ricky does not wait for a response and continues out the door and toward the employee/wrestler exit in the arena’s loading dock. Rudy Powell makes an incredibly feeble attempt to stop Ricky before lowering his arm and sighing. Lucy is again frustrated.

LHS: RIC! WAIT!

Lucy groans and then runs over to grab her belongings. She begins to give the others instructions as she packs up.

LHS: I’m going to go grab him and make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid. Rudy, go with the girls and start making arrangements for the press conference. 

RP: Sure thing, Lucy.

Rudy creepily grins and licks his teeth as he looks toward KKK and back at Lucy. Kellyanne, Kelly, and Kayleigh smile and chuckle amongst themselves, blushing. For some unknown reason, the girls find this sweaty old man appealing. Lucy witnesses this scene unfold and just rolls her eyes as she finishes packing up. She throws her purse over her shoulder and hurries out of the room. Rudy watches as Lucy power walks down the hall after Ricky. He waits a few seconds before closing the door and turning back to the girls. We can only imagine what happens at this point, but that’s as far as we’ll go. Lucy meanwhile is able to run down Ricky just as he is walking out the exterior door to the loading dock.

LHS: RICKY! STOP!

Ricky stops in his tracks as he did in the dressing room. He does not turn around, forcing Lucy to grab him by the arm and pull him around herself.

LHS: What the hell’s going on? Why are you leaving still dressed like this? You haven’t showered - you look like Rudy right now for God’s sake!

This infuriates Ricky.

Ricky: DO I, LUCY? DO I LOOK LIKE THAT JACKASS?! You wanted to know what’s wrong? It’s him, Lucy! This entire charade! I’m done with it! I’m done with this shit! That guy hasn’t done anything for us!

Lucy takes a breath and tries to calm Ricky down.

LHS: Ricky, I know you don’t see it but…

Ricky: No Luce, I’m done with him. Fucking done. If it weren’t for him I’d still be champion right now! 

LHS: Uh Ric, if it weren’t for him you never would have been champion! Remember how much you were getting screwed over before we brought him on?

Ricky: Screwed over, Luce? Like having to defend my title every single week? Where was Rudy on that one, huh?

LHS: Ric, we’ve been through this. The matches will be thrown out! Rudy’s already on the case. Look, these things take a while to go through the courts. This is why I’ve told you time and time again to just focus on the in-ring stuff. Focus on what you can control.

Ricky: Well it’s kind of hard to do that when there’s a fucking naked circus running around the ring!  What the hell was that you sprayed in my face anyway?

LHS: Don’t turn this on me, Ric. I was just trying to help. Lexy and that god awful man were meddling in our affairs and brought a foreign object with them to the ring. This will be a slam dunk in court, Ric. There’s no way this result will hold. You will be champion again in no time…

Ricky rolls his eyes.

Ricky: I’m sorry Luce, but I don’t know if I can believe that anymore. I think Rudy Powell is full of shit. I defer to you on a lot of things and I trust you more than anyone, but I think you made a mistake here.

Now Lucy begins to get irritated again.

LHS: Uhhhh excuse me? Mistake? Ricky, you don’t know anything about litigation, okay? Who walked you through the process of becoming legal here? Who walked you through signing your SCW contract? Who handles all your legal affairs? Oh that’s right, that would be me.

Ricky shakes his head but knows Lucy is right. He sighs, yet again coming to the realization that Lucy handles the majority of his business and the ends usually justify the means.

LHS: And if you weren’t convinced yet, Ricky - do you know why you were put in that scramble match at Retribution? Do you know why you have the chance at an even better championship now? Do you know why you are now one step away from an SCW World Title match? It’s Rudy, Ric. He pulled some strings and got you in the match. Still think he’s worthless?

Ricky stares off blankly and appears to enter a trance. His face begins to turn red again and his body begins shaking. He abruptly turns to Lucy and begins screaming.

Ricky: RUDY?!! HE’S THE REASON I’M IN THIS MATCH?!!

Lucy seems oblivious to the fact that this has enraged Ricky and carries on as if he isn’t angry.

LHS: Yes, he helped you get this opportunity…

Ricky: OPPORTUNITY?! MORE LIKE DEATH SENTENCE! It’s a SCAFFOLD scramble, Lucy. SCAFFOLD. As in really really really high up. I could die out there! Why the hell would I want to be in a match like that?

Lucy begins clapping her hands after every word.

LHS: Don’t. Worry. About. The Scaffold.

Lucy does a terrible job at calming Ricky, who looks like he is about to destroy something. His entire body is red at this point.

Ricky: DON’T WORRY?! Lucy, I don’t give a damn what’s at stake - I’m not climbing a fucking scaffold and risking my life! I didn’t sign up for this!

LHS: What did I say, Ric? Don’t worry about the scaffold. We are on it. Rudy is on it. We’re going to make sure SCW makes the necessary changes to make sure this is safe. We have a plan…

Ricky: Necessary changes? Like removing the scaffold all together? How about we start there…

LHS: Ricky, relax. Stop your worrying. Focus on the fact that you’re one win away from a WORLD title match. Focus on your opponents. Just worry about beating them, and we will handle everything else, like we always do. 

Ricky slowly stops shaking and tries to take deep breaths to calm himself. 

LHS: We have some time. We will make sure the adjustments are made. Rudy was already able to cut a deal with Sasha to give you next week off. Just take a bit, relax, and regroup. I’ll meet you back at the hotel later tonight and we can go over the next steps once you’ve calmed down and you’ve...showered. 

Lucy takes a step back from Ricky, wafting the air in front of her.

LHS: We’ll have a major press conference to announce the deals Rudy cut and some of our demands for the scramble. I’ll need you composed for that. Get yourself cleaned up and we will touch base later tonight. We have a lot of ground to cover.

Ricky stands in silence for a few moments, contemplating. He eventually looks Lucy in the eye and nods.

Ricky: Okay, Lucy. Will do. I trust you.

Lucy grins and nods.

LHS: Good. Don’t worry, Ric. I know we had a rough night. We are going to turn this into a major positive, though. In a few weeks, you will be the #1 contender for the SCW World Title. And a few weeks after that, we will become SCW World Champion. And no, you won’t have to worry about a scaffold. We will make sure of it.

Lucy winks at Ricky. Ricky flashes a quick fake smile and nods again before heading out of the arena. Lucy, apparently content with the situation now, heads back into the arena to follow up with the rest of The Silent Majority. Despite reassuring Ricky and Ricky agreeing, it does seem odd that Lucy would allow Ricky to head back to the hotel alone. As we’ve seen before, if Lucy isn’t with Ricky 24/7, Ricky has a tendency to do his own thing. Perhaps Lucy realizes Ricky needs a little time to himself before they move onto the next press conference. Maybe she does have an ounce of compassion. What’s more likely the case, though, is this being another oversight by Lucy. Ricky may think Lucy has everything together, but the rest of us know that isn’t the case. Lucy will likely regret letting Ricky go off on his own, even if she intended on meeting him later on the same night….

Later That Night
Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport

Ricky James sits back in his seat on a plane awaiting to take off from the airport just 15 minutes southeast of the arena. It appears Ricky went from the arena straight to the airport. Ricky did manage to freshen up and throw a shirt on, but he is still wearing his wrestling tights and boots as he sits on the plane awaiting takeoff. Not scheduled to leave Minneapolis until Friday the 26th, Ricky apparently went straight to the airport and booked an earlier flight back home without telling anyone. 

Apparently Lucy’s words weren’t exactly reassuring, with Ricky just stringing her along until she was okay with him leaving. Ricky intended on flying back home all along. The only thing Lucy’s words did for Ricky was make him even more enraged. The revelation that Rudy Powell supposedly had something to do with Ricky being placed in the Scaffold Scramble (and we all know that is complete bullshit) had the opposite effect on Ricky that Lucy intended. Rather than be grateful for the opportunity and be sold on Rudy as a valuable asset to The Silent Majority, Ricky began to have even more doubts about Rudy upon hearing the news. Ricky is clearly not comfortable with a scaffold match - so uncomfortable that it makes no difference to Ricky that a world title opportunity is on the line. 

This Scaffold Scramble is clearly stressing Ricky out, and perhaps that was on his mind during the TV TItle defense. Finding out that Rudy had something to do with Ricky’s placement in the match only added to Ricky’s stress and worsened his relationship with Rudy. Now instead of just thinking Rudy is a worthless conman, Ricky also thinks Rudy is responsible for putting him in serious danger. Lucy’s reassurance that they would “make the match safe” clearly did nothing to calm Ricky’s nerves, despite Ricky’s “acceptance”. Ricky hasn’t actually seen Rudy accomplish anything, so why should he now believe Rudy will do anything, even if Lucy was the one reassuring? 

These thoughts run through Ricky’s head as he attempts to relax on the plane, which is now on the runway preparing for liftoff. As the plane picks up speed and leaves the ground en route for Florida, Ricky slowly drifts off to sleep.

Arena México
Mexico City, Mexico

16,500 fans have sold out Arena México and are on their feet as hometown hero El Cohete Rojo crawls over to a ladder placed in the middle of the ring. Hanging above the ring is the title belt El Cohete Rojo recently won, the first ever professional title won by El Cohete Rojo/Ricardo Jimenez/Ricky James. The Red Rocket’s opponent lay motionless in the corner of the ring, having just been planted with a top rope hammerlock DDT - better known by SCW fans as Ricky James’ “Art of the Deal”. 

The young, masked Ricky James grabs onto the bottom rung of the ladder. He reaches up to the second rung with his right hand and begins to pull himself up. The Red Rocket makes his way to his feet, takes another look over at his incapacitated opponent, and then steps up onto the first rung. He slowly climbs to the second and then third of ten rungs, looking back at his opponent each time. The crowd begins their familiar “CO-HE-TE! CO-HE-TE!” chant, urging the young hero on. As he steps up onto the fourth rung, he begins to shake. Only four feet off the ground, Ricky is clearly uncomfortable. He frantically looks over to his opponent, who is beginning to stir. He then looks back up at the title, hanging maybe ten feet above his head at this point, but the distance seems much longer to Ricky. 

The Red Rocket is now aggressively shaking, but makes his way up to the fifth rung. The apprehension is evident, but perhaps not clear to the fans, who attribute the slow climbing to the grueling nature of a ladder match and the toll it has taken on El Cohete Rojo thus far. The young Ricky repeats to himself “No mire abajo, No mire abajo” as he makes his way up to the sixth and then seventh rung. The championship belt is getting closer and closer, but still oh so far away. El Cohete Rojo’s opponent has rolled over onto his stomach and is using the ropes to pull himself back to his feet. The crowd continues to cheer in anticipation of a successful title defense from El Cohete Rojo, which is only three feet away.

The Red Rocket reaches up for the title, hoping to grab it without having to climb to the very top of the ladder. He is obviously well short of the title, which is suspended at least five feet above the top of the ladder. El Cohete Rojo realizes he is going to have to climb at minimum to the ninth rung to be able to reach the title. He continues to shake, his palms sweatier than Rudy Powell. Determined to retain his coveted championship, The Red Rocket manages to climb to the eighth rung, letting out a scream in the process. He nearly loses his balance but is able to hold onto the ladder. He looks over to his opponent, who is now almost completely to his feet. 

Realizing the sense of urgency, The Red Rocket again reaches up for the title, but is still at least a foot short. He loudly curses, though the roar of the crowd is too great for anyone to hear him. He takes a deep breath and tries to brace himself for the final climb, now double the height off the ground where he first felt uncomfortable. Before lifting his foot, El Cohete Rojo looks down at the ring. Only a few feet above the height of the top turnbuckle (where El Cohete Rojo/Ricky James performs his finishing move), a mere eight feet above the mat, The Red Rocket completely panics. His entire body tenses up and he stops moving, causing the crowd to go silent. The silence is short-lived as the crowd then reacts to El Cohete Rojo’s opponent, who has begun to climb the other side of the ladder. The Red Rocket is completely oblivious, his eyes still locked onto the mat below. By the time he is able to realize what is going on, The Red Rocket looks up and is met with a right hand from his opponent, sending him falling off the ladder and crashing down to the mat below. 

The crowd is in absolute shock as they watch the villain grab the championship and win the match, their hero having just frozen up on top of the ladder before being sent down to the mat. The brief moment of shock turns into loud boos throughout the crowd. The Red Rocket lay there on the mat, down but alert. The noise around The Red Rocket that had been completely toned out on top of the ladder is suddenly amplified. The young Ricky James can now hear everything - the disappointment from the crowd, the joy from his opponent, and specific fans in the front row cursing at him. One foot away from retaining his title, The Red Rocket let his fear of heights cost him the match. He continues to lay on the mat, too ashamed to get up, as he continues to hear it from everyone in the arena. He knows that he and only he is to blame for this loss. He was so close, but he blew it.

----------------------------------------------------

Ricky James lets out a gasp as he is awakened by a flight attendant. Ricky scrambles, trying to regain his bearings. 

Flight Attendant: Sir, we’ve landed. It’s time to unboard.

Ricky looks around and sees the entire plane has emptied. He rubs his eyes and lets out a yawn.

Ricky: Wow, guess I slept through that flight.

The flight attendant smiles.

Flight Attendant: You sure did. I was surprised you were out cold through the turbulence there. You must’ve been exhausted!

Ricky: I’m just as shocked as you. I usually don’t do too well with flights. Never sleep through them…

Flight Attendant: Well I guess there’s a first time for everything! Anyway, enjoy your time here in Florida!

Ricky smiles at the flight attendant.

Ricky: I always do.

Ricky then stands up and grabs his bag from the overhead bin. He nods at the flight attendant as he walks off the plane, through the tarmac, and into the West Palm Beach airport, less than a half an hour north from Ricky’s home of Boca Raton. Ricky makes his way through the mostly empty terminal, as it is now past midnight. The few people Ricky sees waiting for their red-eye flights are mostly sleeping, and Ricky pays them little attention. Ricky stops dead in his tracks as he sees a man waiting for a flight. 

This isn’t just a random stranger. No - Ricky knows this man. He knows him from somewhere. Ricky stares at the man, who has headphones in and is intently looking at his phone. Ricky knows this man from somewhere but can’t put his finger on it. It suddenly clicks. This is the man from the pictures inside Lucy Huckabee Sanders’ home. This is the other man in Lucy’s life. Ricky had been waiting for this moment for a long time, but thought it may never come after his note was intercepted by Lucy’s housekeeper. Still exhausted from the night, still in wrestling tights and boots, and looking like an absolute mess, Ricky approaches the man.

Ricky: Excuse me…

The man pays no attention to Ricky and presumably cannot hear Ricky with his headphones in. Ricky stands in front of the man, who begins to smell something foul. He sniffs around a bit before looking up at Ricky James. The man lets out a yell before putting his hand on his chest and taking his headphones out.

Man: Whoa there, you startled me.

The man continues to sniff and soon realizes he is smelling Ricky’s intense body odor. He gives Ricky a disgusted look as he notices Ricky’s attire.

Man: Uh look pal, I’m not sure if you got lost on the way to the comic book convention…or a homeless shelter or something but….you’re in an airport.

Ricky had thought about this moment so many times. He had recited what he was going to say over and over again in his head. But now, standing in front of the man he has wanted to meet for so long, the other man in Lucy’s life, he cannot muster any words. He just stands there, tired and sweating, looking like an insane person. The man becomes very uncomfortable and tries to subtly send a text message. Ricky picks up on this and is finally able to say something.

Ricky: No no no, no need to get security. Sorry, it’s been a long night. I’ve just been a little out of it lately.

Man: And how is that my problem?

Ricky: It’s not, I just…

Ricky starts to get flustered. He is finally face to face with a man he has wanted to confront, but all his preparation has been thrown out the window. The man becomes very wary of Ricky, clutching his bag close to him.

Man: You just what? Are you looking for a handout? You know, that’s what’s wrong with America today. Nobody wants to work anymore. People just want to sit at home and collect government checks. It makes me sick. 

The man begins to look Ricky up and down and picks up on the fact that Ricky doesn’t look like a typical white American. The man has an inquisitive look on his face, and he begins to question Ricky.

Man: You’re not from around here, are you?

Ricky, trying to desperately salvage this meeting before it becomes a complete trainwreck, is able to answer the man.

Ricky: No I am. Boca Raton.

The man looks a bit surprised but not sold.

Man: Really now? When did you move to the area? Surely your parents are….

Ricky: Italian, yes. 

Not wanting to fall into a trap of lies, Ricky quickly changes the subject before the man can ask another question.

Ricky: Hey do I know you from somewhere?

The man scoffs.

Man: Surely we have never crossed paths…

Ricky puts his finger to his lips and turns his head, pretending to be deep in thought.

Ricky: Are you sure I haven’t seen you on TV or something before?

The man suddenly leans back, smiles, and nods.

Man: Oh, hang on a minute.

The man unzips his bag and pulls out a small box, about the size of a glasses case. The box has a picture of a tiny vacuum on it.

Man: Remember these?

The man hands Ricky the tiny vacuum cleaner box. Ricky examines the box, having never seen anything like this before, but pretends to know what the man is talking about.

Ricky: Oh yeah….

Man: Battery powered. Handheld. Vacuum cleaners. Perfect when you’re on the go!

Ricky: Hmm…

Ricky continues to examine the box while the man watches on and smiles.

Man: You know what? You look like you could use one of these. Tell you what - that one’s on me. Keep it!

Ricky: You sure?

The man chuckles.

Man: Of course. I got thousands of those! I’m actually on my way to California now to finalize on a 10,000 unit order. Sanders Suckers are going to take off in no time!

Ricky can’t help but chuckle himself.

Ricky: Sanders Suckers?

Man: That’s right. Catchy, huh? We wanted to go with SS cleaners, but I guess that offended too many people. Man, people will get offended by anything these days…

Ricky awkwardly nods. He notices the “Sanders Suckers” logo on the box and has an “ah ha” moment. The man pulls out a business card and hands it to Ricky. Ricky looks at the card, which reads “Mike Sanders CEO Sanders Suckers Inc” and has a business address with contact info. Upon gaining this information, Ricky smiles.

Man: Give me a shout some time if you’re interested. Something tells me you may know some people who are passionate about cleaning…

Ricky has a massive grin on his face.

Ricky: Oh, I will. And I’m sure I could find a few “suckers” for you.

Mike Sanders laughs.

MS: Now you’re catching on. “Italians”, right?

Mike winks at Ricky, who chuckles back.

Ricky: Well, it was nice meeting you, Mike.

Ricky extends his hand, but Mike takes a look at the disheveled Ricky, shakes his head and puts out a fist instead. Ricky reluctantly fist pounds Mike.

MS: Sorry, I’m not a handshake guy, nothing personal….

Ricky nods, rolls his eyes, and begins to walk away. Ricky gets a few feet past Mike before Mike yells back to him.

MS: Wait! I didn’t catch your name!

Ricky turns back to Mike and pauses, unsure of what to tell him. He eventually manages to manufacture a name.

Ricky: Oh yea….Rudy. Rudy Juliano….

Mike Sanders begins laughing hysterically.

MS: Okay, “Rudy”. Great to meet you….

The man continues to laugh as Ricky breathes a sigh of relief and continues his walk down to ground transportation. 

That meeting certainly did not go as Ricky planned, but it ultimately gave Ricky what he wanted. He got an idea of what this other man in Lucy’s life, Mike Sanders, is really like. The brief interaction with Mike explains a few things. Lucy’s stance on politics and her constant need to make everything in SCW political likely stems from being with Mike in some capacity. Mike’s extended absences are explained by the fact that he appears to be a traveling salesman. Ricky was able to see that Mike was a conman, which could explain what drew Lucy to him in the first place. That would also explain why Lucy sees something in Rudy Powell, who is very clearly a conman as well.

For the duration of their personal and business relationship, Lucy Huckabee Sanders has controlled most aspects of Ricky’s life. She is well aware of everything going on with Ricky, consistently making personal and business decisions for him. Ricky, on the other hand, is left in the dark when it comes to Lucy’s personal matters. It seems that Lucy defers to irrationally confident men like Mike Sanders and Rudy Powell, but likes to control less confident men like Ricky James.

For the first time, however, Ricky James finally knows something about Lucy’s life that she doesn’t know he knows. Ricky now knows the other man in her life. He knows what he does for “work”, and he has his business contact information. Ricky finally has a bit of leverage on Lucy, and despite coming off a tough loss, despite the arguments and the circus of The Silent Majority, and despite the very long night, Ricky is heading back home with a bit of confidence.

Now in the wee hours of the morning on Friday, February 26th, there will certainly be a fallout from all that just transpired. Lucy Huckabee Sanders has been blowing up Ricky’s phone all night with texts and calls that Ricky ignored. Ricky will have to answer to Lucy upon her return to Florida. Also, despite the personal “victory” in the airport, Ricky has a much larger issue to deal with moving forward: The Scaffold Scramble and his intense fear of heights. While Ricky may have gained some personal confidence with this new information, his major underlying issue with the logistics of the Scaffold Scramble - undoubtedly the biggest match of his SCW career - still looms.
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)
2 of 2

February 26th, 2021

Boca Raton, Florida

February 25th, 2021 was a wild night for Ricky James. It began in Minneapolis with Ricky losing his coveted Championship of Television (in one of the most bizarre matches of his career) and ended with Ricky meeting the other man in Lucy Huckabee Sanders’ life, Mike Sanders, in the West Palm Beach airport. Less than 24 hours later, Ricky James has a newfound sense of confidence. After resting for most of the day, Ricky is out and about - but not too far from his home.

Voice: Holy shit I thought you were dead! C’mon in, Ric!

Ricky James smiles back as he walks into his neighbor Joe’s house for the first time in almost two months. The last time Ricky saw Joe, there was a major argument between Joe and Lucy, leading to Lucy forbidding Ricky from seeing Joe. Likely fueled by this newfound confidence, Ricky wasted no time disobeying Lucy and visiting Joe shortly after returning to Boca Raton.

Ricky: It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

Ricky has a seat on Joe’s couch. Joe offers him a glass of whiskey. At first Ricky shakes his head, but then ponders for a moment before changing his mind and accepting the glass. Joe grins and then plops down in his recliner, his own glass of whiskey next to him.

Joe: So how ya been? What’s new?

Ricky: It’s been crazy Joe. I was a champion for -

Joe: Was?

Ricky: Yeah, I won a championship back in January. Just lost it last night actually…

Joe: What the hell happened? Dem Commies screw ya?

Ricky: No- well yes, they’re still running crazy in SCW. This wo-

Ricky pauses, not wanting to admit to Joe that a woman beat him in a match.

Ricky: This wrestler cheated to beat me. We’re hoping we can reverse the decision, but I’m not holding my breath. Management likes to look the other way when it comes to cheating.

Joe takes a swig of whiskey and shakes his head.

Joe: I fuckin hate cheaters, Ric.

Ricky: You know what, Joe? I’m not even too concerned with that. I mean, it is what it is to a point. Until I can rid SCW of these Communists, they’re going to keep pulling shit. I’m actually concerned with this upcoming match at our pay-per-view in March. It isn’t even a match, Joe. It’s literally called a scramble. And by scramble they mean cruel and unusual punishment.

Joe leans forward, very intrigued.

Joe: Waddaya mean, son?

Ricky: Well first off, they threw me against seven other people. That I’m not really shocked about. I can handle my own there. But you know what they want me to do to win the match? They want me to climb up onto a fucking scaffold, Joe. A scaffold set up high above the ring. Twenty, thirty, forty feet - who knows? I have to not only beat out seven other people, but I have to climb a scaffold and grab a briefcase to win the match.

Joe, never fully understanding how professional wrestling works anyway, is completely blown away. He spends a few moments taking everything in before taking another swig of whiskey.

Joe: So wait there…..they want you to fight up on a scaffold? For what purpose?

Ricky: Well in the briefcase is a contract for a World Championship match...or so they say. 

Joe: I gotta be honest with ya, Ric. I ain’t buyin this shit. This sounds like a front for some Commie bullshit. You know where they forced people to work on scaffolds, Ric? The Gulags. This sounds just like one. 

Ricky: My thoughts exactly. And it’s funny, they always try to sell me on these “matches” by putting some championship stipulation on it. They’ve done some crazy shit to me, Joe. They had me wrestle a guy who was high out of his mind in fucking Germany. They’ve put me in a battle royal against several others who were all hired to target me specifically. And now this. Every time it’s “oh but you can win a title”. Bullshit. You hit the nail on the head, Joe. It’s a front.

Joe nods as he polishes off his glass. Without having to get up from his recliner, he pulls out a half-finished bottle of whiskey and refills his glass. He motions toward Ricky asking if he needs a refill. Ricky, having not even had a sip yet, shakes his head no.

Joe: Well Ric, waddaya gonna do about it?

Ricky: Well we have this….lawyer I guess...who is supposedly working through the match, trying to change the stipulations. Get rid of the scaffold all together. I don’t have too much faith in him, though.

Joe: Why’s that, son? I noticed you said “him”. You got rid of that female attorney, good on ya.

Ricky: He just talks a big game and I haven’t seen anything from him yet. It’s actually becoming a circus, Joe. This guy does nothing but eat, sweat, and hit on these girls that work with us. He can work a crowd but I don’t think he can actually do anything in a courtroom.

Joe: Why’d ya hire him? I know you, Ric. You should be able to see through people like that.

Ricky: Well I didn’t really have a say….Lucy brought him in.

Joe quickly shoots up in his chair, moving faster than he likely has in over twenty years. His face turns bright red.

Joe: Come again? Lucy? Ric, don’t tell me she’s still calling all the shots….

Ricky: Joe I know how you feel about her, but you gotta understand…

Joe: I think I’m understandin’ pretty clear there, Ric. You’re letting a woman run your life. What’d I tell ya about that? 

Ricky tries to respond but Joe keeps going.

Joe: They will ruin ya, Ric. Look I’m havin a hard time followin ya with this wrastlin stuff, but it sounds like she’s holdin’ ya back. Sounds like maybe she’s the reason you ain’t champ anymore? Ever thinkuh that?

Ricky pauses and begins to think deeply about what Joe is saying. Joe continues on while Ricky ponders his words.

Joe: Ya gotta take control, Ric. Look, I know ya like the girl. She’s a little hottie for sure. But remember, she’s a woman. You’re a man, damnit! Take control! YOU call the shots, not her!

Joe slams down his whiskey glass while Ricky stares off, deep in thought. While Joe breathes heavily, trying to calm down, Ricky nods his head and looks back at Joe.

Ricky: You’re right, Joe. I do have to make a change…

Joe: Son, ya gotta set her straight. You can keep her around, but YOU gotta make the rules!

Ricky: I agree. You know, she’s a little rough around the edges, a hard nut to crack. But I think I got a way to get through to her…

Ricky pulls out the business card Mike Sanders gave him. He holds it up and grins. Joe does not react to the card, either because he is too drunk or just simply doesn’t realize what it is, but he flashes a smile to Ricky.

Joe: I have faith in ya, boy. Set that woman straight.

Ricky keeps a grin on his face as he raises his glass to Joe.

Ricky: That’s why I came back to you, Joe. I can always count on you for guidance.

Joe smiles back and raises his glass.

Joe: Cheers!

----------------------------------------------------------------

February 27th, 2021

Ricky James lay in his bed, continuing to avoid the inevitable conversation he has to have with Lucy. He pulls out his cell phone and looks at the missed text and calls count. 87 text messages. 42 missed calls. 13 voicemails. All from Lucy Huckabee Sanders. Ricky takes a look at these numbers, which he has been monitoring for almost two days at this point. He takes a deep breath and then finally makes the decision to call Lucy back. Lucy answers within milliseconds of Ricky hitting the call button.

LHS: You. Better. Have. A DAMN GOOD REASON FOR THIS RIC!

Ricky: Luce I,

LHS: WHAT THE FUCK, RICKY?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU? TWO DAYS? I WAS WORRIED SICK! I NEARLY PUT OUT A WELLNESS CHECK ON YOU!

Ricky chuckles.

Ricky: Were you, Luce? Did you? I highly doubt that.

Lucy, absolutely furious, cannot muster a response.

Ricky: Look, I will explain everything.

LHS: Oh you fucking better, Ric. You don’t have a choice. We’re so far-

Ricky: Actually I do, Luce. It is my choice. And my choice is to let you know what’s going on today. At your place. In three hours.

LHS: EXCUSE ME? Who the hell do you think you are, Ric? Where are you? I will come to you-

Ricky: That won’t be necessary, Lucy. I will come to you. Something tells me today is a “safe” day to come over…

Lucy, caught completely off guard, again fails to say anything in response. Ricky picks up on this and chuckles again.

Ricky: Hey Luce, just relax. Focus on what you can control. Just like you always tell me, right? You’ve got a few hours; take a little breather. Maybe check in with our buddy Rudy and see where he’s at with this scaffold business?

Lucy, still unsure of how to react to Ricky’s sudden defiance, begins to change her tone a bit. She is not as furious, but still very annoyed.

LHS: WELL Ric, if you had care to answer any of my calls you’d know -

Ricky: Look I’m sorry about that. I needed some time after the loss, and after the news about the scramble. I couldn’t stay in that God forsaken state any longer either. I needed to get back here. I’ll explain more when I see you.

LHS: I’m a very busy woman and we have lots of work to do, Ric. I can’t wait around for this-

Ricky: Oh you can, and you will. Like I said, I’ll explain when I see you. Three hours. I’ll be over.

LHS: Ricky I-

Ricky hangs up the phone and smiles. He sets his phone down on his nightstand and closes his eyes. He continues to smile as his phone immediately starts ringing, Lucy obviously calling him back. After Ricky ignores the first call, the phone does not ring again. 

Ricky had recited the conversation with Lucy in his head over and over the previous night, much like he had rehearsed his interaction with Mike Sanders. Unlike the situation with Mike, Ricky was in complete control this time. Telling Lucy off felt absolutely great. While Lucy is still very clearly annoyed, she seems to be reacting a bit differently from how she normally responds to Ricky’s backtalk. Perhaps it was Ricky’s persistent bold, confident words toward her. Maybe Lucy picked up on something when Ricky mentioned today would be a “safe” time to go over her house. Whatever the case, Ricky is showing Lucy a new, confident side, and she seems to have come to a reluctant acceptance. Lucy needs to see Ricky, and though she would prefer to be calling the shots, she is realizing she will need to give in to Ricky’s request if she wants to move forward.

A few minutes pass without a call or text from Lucy. She seems to have accepted Ricky’s terms for their meeting later in the day. Ricky slowly drifts off to sleep, more relaxed than he has been in quite some time. As Ricky falls into a deeper sleep, he begins to dream about Lucy. 

Ricky’s dream takes him back to the day of his and Lucy’s wedding. It wasn’t anything like a typical wedding. There were no guests. There was no major ceremony. No reception planned afterward. No pageantry. This was, as Lucy has said, a business relationship. Lucy did not wear a wedding dress. Ricky wore an old suit that he had brought with him from Mexico, the only suit Ricky owned at the time. It was just Ricky, Lucy, and a Justice of the Peace.

To Ricky, the barebones wedding didn’t matter. It was still the happiest day of his life. All that mattered was he was there, looking his beautiful bride in the eyes, about to become legally married and thus gaining legal status in America, to the woman who discovered him. Lucy saw something in Ricky and made sacrifices to help Ricky achieve his American Dream. While there was no apparent physical attraction, Lucy saw something in Ricky, so much so that she was willing to legally marry him.

Ricky has frequently revisited this day in his head. It always served as a reminder of how much  Lucy has done for him and would typically be the reason Ricky would blindly go along with whatever Lucy told him to do. Ricky would be forever in debt to Lucy. Whatever Lucy asked of Ricky, he would do because it wouldn’t come close to everything Lucy did for him.

Ricky maintains a massive smile on his face as the wedding plays back in his dream. Upon the Justice of the Peace officially announcing Ricky and Lucy as husband and wife, the room starts to darken. Dream Ricky slowly becomes enraged as Lucy looks on, absolutely frightened. Dream Ricky then cocks his fist and is about ready to unload on Lucy.

Ricky James gasps as he awakens from the dream, which was quickly becoming a nightmare. He takes some deep breaths as he realizes it was just a dream. Ricky sits up and looks around the room as his mind begins to wander.

Ricky had recited both the call he just made to Lucy as well as their upcoming meeting in his head multiple times the night before. The call with Lucy went exactly as planned, leaving Ricky feeling great afterward. Ricky had never talked to Lucy that way before. While it seemed great at first, it is clear Ricky has some guilt after bossing Lucy around. Ricky begins to second guess himself. Does he have it in him to continue to talk to Lucy like this? Is it worth it if he is just going to feel guilty afterward? 

Ricky needed to clap back at Lucy. The Silent Majority was becoming too ridiculous for even Ricky James, and was beginning to unravel. Ricky could not continue to just blindly follow Lucy going into the biggest and most dangerous match of his career. He had to take some action. But again, is it worth it to treat Lucy the way Joe would like him to?

These thoughts continue to run through Ricky’s head as the three hour window is gradually closing. Ricky ultimately decides that it is best to scale it back a bit, but still maintain control. It may be beneficial to be more assertive with Lucy, who seems to respond differently to those types of men. At the same time, Ricky will never forget all that Lucy has done for him, and he just does not have it in him to be a complete asshole to Lucy. She does not deserve it, despite the way she has treated Ricky since his arrival in SCW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Residence of Lucy Huckabee Sanders

Ricky James waits outside after ringing the front doorbell of Lucy’s home. Within seconds she answers the door. Lucy is clearly still shaken by the earlier phone call, as expressed by her more submissive body language.

LHS: Good to finally see you, Ric….come on in.

Ricky smiles and nods. Lucy, showing very little positive or negative emotion, leads Ricky into the living room. Ricky has a seat on the couch and Lucy sits in a chair as far away from Ricky as possible. At least one element of Lucy stays true to form as she pulls out her cellphone and begins texting while addressing Ricky.

LHS: So…..go ahead I guess?

Ricky: Look Luce, I’m sorry about earlier. And I’m sorry about dodging you since Thursday. I needed some time. This whole thing….Kellyanne and Kelly and Kayleigh and Rudy….it was just becoming too much.

LHS: Ricky, we need people to grow our movement. And we need them to get our message across. Do you know how much work goes into setting up these press conferences?

Ricky: That’s the thing, Lucy. What exactly are they doing for us? I mean these others…..what happened to just you and me? Wasn’t that enough?

LHS: Ric, I’ve already told you. You wouldn’t be where you are at today without Rudy -

Ricky laughs.

Ricky: You’re right, Luce. I wouldn’t be coming off a championship loss and scared out of my mind about this scramble if it weren’t for Rudy. He’s not helping us, Luce. He’s hurting us. If he’s the reason I’m in this match…

LHS: We are working on that, Ric. We are going to get out in front of the press and -

Ricky: No. No press. I’m not doing that. At least not for a while. I have legitimate concerns about this match and I need to be heard. I don’t need to be wasting my time arguing with Fake News and I don’t need fake encouragement from Kellyanne’s little plants. 

LHS: But Ricky -

Lucy is cut off by her phone ringing. She looks at her phone and tries to be subtle about groaning, but Ricky notices.

LHS: I need to take this, excuse me.

Ricky smiles, having a pretty good idea of who is calling Lucy.

Ricky: Go right ahead.

Lucy hurries down the hallway and into a bedroom. She slams the door shut behind her and answers.

LHS: Yes hunny?

Mike Sanders: Minne-fucking-apolis? What the FUCK were you doing in Minneapolis?

LHS: Babe you know I like to shop at Mall of America…

MS: There are plenty of good malls in Florida. Or LA, or New York. You know, common destinations. Fucking Minnesota though?! What the hell are you doing to me here?

LHS: I’m so sorry I -

MS: Stop apologizing, just be better. You have a list of approved places you can travel. That company card is NOT a toy. You know the deal.

LHS: I’m so...I mean it won’t happen again. I swear…

Mike Sanders, already annoyed, begins screaming at Lucy.

MS: YOU HAVE TWO SIMPLE JOBS - KEEP MY HOUSE CLEAN AND FUCK ME WHEN I’M HOME! SO HELP ME GOD I’LL SHIP YOUR ASS BACK TO PUERTO RICO!

LHS: Hun I…

MS: Listen to me when I’m talking to you, damnit! Stop interrupting me! Just follow the rules and you can continue to reap the benefits of MY hard work. I am NOT going to tell you this again!

Mike Sanders abruptly hangs up. Lucy drops her phone onto the bed. Her mouth is wide open in disbelief as tears run down her cheeks. A few minutes pass with Lucy crying in silence before Ricky decides to get up and investigate. Lucy hears Ricky coming down the hall and tries to regain her composure, wiping the tears away and taking a deep breath. Ricky approaches the door and knocks quietly.

Ricky: Luce….everything okay?

Lucy lets out a long sigh before replying.

LHS: Yeah, I’ll be right there….

Ricky nods and walks back to the living room, keeping an eye on the bedroom door. He sits back down on the couch and shortly after, Lucy emerges from the bedroom. There are no signs of her crying, but Ricky has a good idea of what happened. Lucy re-enters the living room, sits back down in the chair, and immediately resumes texting.

Ricky: Look, I’ll keep this short and sweet. I took it upon myself to schedule an interview with Jessica Winters….

Lucy immediately stops texting and turns to Ricky.

LHS: Excuse me? You what?

Ricky: Hear me out, Luce. I’m not competing in a Scaffold Scramble. I’m not climbing that fucking thing to grab a briefcase. Shady Sasha needs to know I will not stand for her cruel and unusual punishment. And call me crazy but I don’t think these Emergency Press Conferences have been working, Luce. Do you actually think Sasha watches them?

LHS: Well….she’s probably watching Fake News instead…

Ricky: So you agree then. Shady Sasha isn’t watching our press conferences…

Lucy folds her arms and pouts like a little kid, but doesn’t disagree with Ricky.

Ricky: Look, I’m not a fan of Jessica Winters, or anyone who works on the media side of SCW. But I do think if anyone would actually be able to connect with Sasha, it would be her. Or at least Sasha would pay attention to the interview, ya know?

Lucy rolls her eyes.

LHS: I don’t understand why you can’t just let Rudy take care of this, Ricky.

Ricky: Well I’ll tell you what. Bring Rudy along too. The interview is in a week. That should give him plenty of time to “prepare himself”....

LHS: Well I don’t think -

Ricky: Lucy, it’s not an option. I’m doing this interview. I’m not doing any press conferences. I would greatly appreciate it if you were there with me. If Rudy actually has something, great. He can relay that to Jessica, and maybe people who actually matter will watch.

LHS: Ummmm are you saying our viewers don’t matter?

Ricky: I’m saying they probably censor us, Luce. This will be an official SCW interview. 

LHS: And you think this interview won’t be censored, Ric? 

Ricky stands up and smiles. He walks over to Lucy.

Ricky: That’s a chance I’m willing to take, Lucy. I’m calling the shots now.

Lucy takes exception to Ricky’s comments, but doesn’t verbally respond. Ricky puts his hand on Lucy’s arm.

Ricky: And by the way, Lucy. Remember, if you need anything, I am always here for you.

Ricky winks at Lucy as he slowly backs away. Lucy keeps her arms folded and looks annoyed, but as soon as Ricky turns his back to her, she smiles. Ricky begins to make his way out, drawing Lucy’s attention.

LHS: Uhhh Ric, where are you going? We aren’t finished here…

Ricky, now at the front door, laughs and turns back to Lucy.

Ricky: Nah, we’re good. Interview with Winters in one week. I’ll let you know the details.

Ricky opens the door and steps outside. Lucy perks up and looks as if she is about to yell something, but once again fails to muster a response. Ricky yells back from outside the house.

Ricky: Call me if you need anything!

Lucy mocks Ricky with her mouth, but the second the door closes behind Ricky, she smiles again and sits back in the chair.

-------------------------------------------------------

March 6th, 2021
Undisclosed SCW Studio Location

SCW’s Jessica Winters sits in a studio with three empty chairs to her left, awaiting the arrival of The Silent Majority. Ricky James, Lucy Huckabee Sanders, and Rudy Powell enter the facility. Lucy still appears to be uncomfortable with the setting, but is nonetheless cooperating with Ricky. Rudy Powell wears the same suit in which we have always seen him and is already sweating profusely. As the three approach the interview room, Ricky opens the door and motions for Lucy to enter first. Lucy glares at Ricky and rolls her eyes but proceeds into the room. Rudy attempts to enter behind Lucy, but Ricky puts his arm out to stop him.

Jessica Winters: Lucy! Great to see you!

Lucy mocks Jessica.

LHS: I wish I could say the same to you!

Lucy turns back to Ricky, who is still holding Rudy back.

LHS: Ric?

Ricky: Give me a minute, I’ll be right there.

Lucy rolls her eyes and sighs as she makes her way to the empty chairs and sits in the middle chair. She completely ignores Jessica Winters. Meanwhile, Ricky turns back to Rudy and grabs him by the tie. Ricky pulls Rudy away from the doorway and slams him against the wall. Rudy attempts to let out a scream but Ricky immediately puts his hand over Rudy’s mouth, muffling the sound.

Ricky: You see what’s happening right now? Notice how no one can hear you? That’s exactly how I would like it to go during this interview, understand?

Rudy’s eyes go wide. Drops of sweat drip onto Ricky’s hand, but it doesn’t faze him. Ricky slowly lowers his hand, allowing Rudy to speak again.

RP: I think you’re gonna want to hear what I’ve got, Ric.

Rudy grins and licks his front teeth, which is becoming a disgusting signature move of his. Ricky looks absolutely repulsed.

Ricky: I highly doubt that, Rudy. And I’m onto you. Lucy may buy into your bullshit, but you’re not fooling me.

Rudy puts his hands up defensively.

RP: Ric I’m on your side here. But hey, if you want me to keep quiet, I can. I’m here to work for you guys, remember?

Ricky rolls his eyes and starts to head back into the room. Once Ricky has moved a few feet away, Rudy breaths a massive sigh of relief and follows Ricky. Ricky and Rudy head into the studio. Ricky takes a seat closest to Jessica, next to Lucy. Rudy follows, winking at Jessica Winters on the way in before taking a seat on the other side of Lucy, on the far right of the camera.

JW: So how is everyone?

For whatever reason, this enrages Lucy.

LHS: Just start the damn interview already! I have places to be!

Jessica, a bit frightened, freezes up briefly before frantically looking at the camera man. He gives her a thumbs up and then begins a quick countdown to one. Jessica adjusts her hair and begins smiling as the cameraman gives her the go ahead to begin.

JW: Hello SCW fans! Jessica Winters here with Rudy Powell, Lucy Huckabee Sanders, and Ricky James of The Silent Majority…

LHS: Umm excuse me, that is OFFICIAL PRESS SECRETARY OF SCW, Lucy Huckabee Sanders.

Jessica awkwardly smiles.

JW: Oh, right. Sorry about that. Anyway, today we will hear from former - 

Rudy Powell does air quotes as Jessica says “former”.

JW: SCW Television Champion and one of the competitors in next week’s Scaffold Scramble match at Retribution, Ricky James! Ricky, thank you so much for joining me today.

Ricky smiles and nods.

Ricky: Of course, Autumn. 

Jessica again awkwardly smiles but does not correct Ricky.

JW: So Ricky, what were your initial thoughts when it was announced that you would be part of this match at Retribution? You must have been pretty excited!

The Silent Majority simultaneously glare at Jessica. Lucy mocks her.

Ricky: You know what, April? I wasn’t excited. To be honest with you, I was terrified. And I still am. There is a reason this is called a “scramble” and not a “match”. Think about it. Even the most barbaric types of matches in wrestling history are still referred to as “matches”. Ladder match. Cage match. Last man standing match. This, though? This isn’t a match. This is the most blatant example of Shady Sasha’s abuse of power we have ever seen. This is a death sentence, not a match. 

Jessica looks intrigued by Ricky’s answer.

Ricky: That scaffold is what - twenty, thirty, fifty feet in the air? Who knows? And is it stable? Hell no it isn’t stable! I’ve seen the people who put together our rings - I wouldn’t trust them to put together an IKEA chair, let alone a scaffold. There is no way the scaffold will be safe. None. I don’t know what it is with these workers...actually I do. I assume they are Shady Sasha’s slave labor. Sasha was a big fan of the Gulags, which she brought to SCW. She brings in these untrained, uneducated people to put together these sick and twisted structures. And she probably does it on purpose! Shady Sasha wants me to get injured. She wants my career to be over.

Lucy, arms folded, and Rudy, wiping sweat from his brow with his patented hanky, both shake their heads at the same time.

Ricky: I am not willing to risk my career, Summer. I’m not.

JW: Not even for a World Title opportunity? I mean, you do know that’s what is up for grabs in this match, right?

Ricky: Did you not listen to anything I just said? I don’t care if the winner of the match becomes President of the United States. I am NOT going to risk my life by climbing up a scaffold put together by illegal Russian and Canadian immigrants. I refuse to compete in this “scramble” as is.

JW: So are you giving up your spot in the match then or….?

Ricky starts to turn red. Before he can respond, Rudy jumps in.

RP: Excuse me little girl, but Ricky James is not giving up ANYTHING. Ricky James will be there at Retribution and Ricky James WILL grab that briefcase…

This only further infuriates Ricky, who turns to Rudy and puts his hand up to shut him up.

Ricky: Rudy for the love of God SHUT UP!

Rudy, taken aback a bit, immediately goes silent. He slowly pulls out his hanky and wipes some more sweat, mouthing “Yikes” as he turns his head away. Ricky regains his composure and turns back to Jessica.

Ricky: I will not be climbing the scaffold. But that does not mean I won’t be competing. I won’t be competing in the “scramble” as is. The reason I requested this interview with you was to try to get through to Shady Sasha. She needs to understand this “scramble” is simply unsafe. This scramble has more OSHA violations than Jack Marshall has STDs.

JW: I’m sorry, Jack Marshall? You mean Ace?

Ricky: Jack, King, Queen, Ace, Ten. Same thing. You get my point. Do you know what might happen to me if I try to fight on that scaffold? I could end up looking like Radical Regan Street!

Jessica ignores Ricky and moves on.

JW: Well you mentioned Ace Marshall, which is a good segue because I wanted to ask, what are your thoughts on the other competitors in the match? You do have a history with a few of them...

Ricky: I’m glad you asked that, January. The only thing worse than the physical structure involved in this “scramble” is the collection of Socialists and sociopaths that Shady Sasha has thrown together. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this is cruel and unusual punishment. 

JW: I’m sorry to cut you off, Ricky, but you do realize this match was created by David Helms, not Sasha, right?

Ricky again turns red. He looks at Rudy, who does everything he can to avoid eye contact with Ricky. Rudy slowly raises his hanky to block the view of Ricky out of the corner of his eye. Ricky, incredibly frustrated, turns back to Jessica and tries to play it cool.

Ricky: I’m sure Dastardly David and Shady Sasha colluded on this. It actually makes sense. Heinous Helms, who enjoys throwing chairs in people’s faces instead of sitting in them like a normal person, came up with some of the most dangerous and demented people to put in this scramble. We already mentioned Jack Marshall, who is clearly mentally unstable after conspiring with Shady Sasha to steal Bree Lancaster’s championship. That gauntlet was one of the most unfair matches not involving Ricky James of all time. Then you have Demented Datura, who I am told was in a match involving….. what was it?

Ricky turns to Lucy, but Rudy interjects.

RP: Ass-stapling, Ric.

Ricky: Exactly, ass- wait what? That’s even worse than I thought! What kind of person puts another person who enjoys ass-stapling in a #1 contendership match? I guess a person who throws chairs, that’s who. A person who gives opportunities to dangerous domestic terrorists like Jihad Jordan Minors. Think about that. Jack Marshall, Jihad Jordan, and an ass-stapler. It does not get more dangerous than that.

JW: Well what about the others in the match?

Ricky: The others? You mean Bolshevik Blake, Antifa Aaron, and Comrade Raab? 

Ricky starts laughing.

Ricky: It’s clear which portion of the match came from Shady Sasha. How many times is she going to throw this Commie clown car at me? How many times do I have to beat these spineless Canadian sympathizers? I’m really getting tired of these people. They do not deserve to be in the match at all. Neither do the psychos I’ve mentioned before. These people were thrown together in this scramble as part of a company-wide Canadian conspiracy to silence myself, Lucy Huckabee Sanders, 

Rudy perks up.

Ricky: And proud, beautiful Americans once and for all.

Rudy frowns.

Ricky: The deck has been stacked against me once again. Perhaps my only ally in this scramble would be Giovanni Aries. He agrees with me that dangerous structures have no place in SCW and must be destroyed. I assume Great American Gio was also thrown into this scramble as punishment. He is a threat to Shady Sasha’s socialist takeover because he speaks his mind and stands up to evil left-wing dictators. 

JW: Ricky, do you realize what Gio did to the United States Championship?

Ricky: Cleansed it? Made it great again as I did with the Championship of Television? Yes, I do realize and appreciate any man who cleanses a championship from the filth that has been on it.

Jessica looks completely confused.

Ricky: But let me get back to my point. I hope I have conveyed to you, Sasha, and the entire SCW how unsafe this scramble is. I have no business climbing on top of a scaffold to win a match. I shouldn’t have to do that to earn a World Title opportunity. I have already earned that. Six of the people in the scramble have no business in this match. They do nothing but make it an even more dangerous environment. This is a major health and safety concern. This scramble cannot take place. The lawsuits, REAL lawsuits

Ricky glares at Rudy before turning back to Winters.

Ricky: That will come from this scramble will be catastrophic to Shady Sasha and SCW, should she insist on the scramble taking place. 

Ricky turns to the camera.

Ricky: That is why, Shady Sasha….I am giving you one week. One week to remove the scaffold from this match. One week to remove Jack Marshall, Demented Datura, Jihad Jordan, Antifa Aaron, Bolshevik Blake, and Comrade Raab from the match.

Jessica starts counting with her fingers.

JW: But that just leaves you and Gio -

Ricky: Which is what it should be, Janet. Two great Americans battling it out in a standard one on one, man vs. man, regular match to determine who is next in line for the SCW Championship of the World. Doesn’t it sound great?

JW: Well it doesn’t -

Ricky cuts Jessica off and turns back to the camera.

Ricky: Shady Sasha, you have my demands. One week. You can make this right. And for all you proud patriots watching this at home, I promise you this: I will NOT be climbing any scaffolds at Retribution, but I WILL walk out of Retribution as YOUR number one contender for the SCW Championship of the World. I will do this for you. I will do this for…..America.
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)
Good luck everyone. Had fun with this. Thanks Wasley for the opportunity, look forward to seeing everyone else's work.

OOC: Good luck everyone. This has been a crazy run of random things lately.

Retribution 2021
[Image: JORDAN1.png]
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
Roleplay 01 of 01
Datura vs A Ton of People Pt 2. 

Old Friends and Final Chances

OOC: Thank you all for pushing me. I hope you receive this well.
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Minerva meeting with Konrad's twin brother, Markus Lord Raab. Miami, Florida. Thursday 28th January (Off-Camera)

Because things, at least in Konrad's mind, are going so well with Minerva, he was ready for one of his family members to meet up with her. They were waiting outside the entrance of the park, known as Margaret Pace Park. Konrad and Minerva embrace a hug, kissing each other's cheeks as they let go of each other.

Because Konrad spotted his brother Markus approaching the park. Markus comes towards the pair of them, and Markus immediately notices the emotions were different with Konrad as he's with Minerva. Minerva saw Markus and Konrad at the same time, and Minerva says this.

Minerva: "You're Markus?"

Markus Raab: "Yes. Nice to meet you after hearing such good things about you."

Minerva: "Apart from the clothes, I wouldn't be able to tell you both apart. So shall we take a walk in the park?"

Markus Raab: "Yes."

Konrad holds Minerva's hand with Markus behind them to walk into the park. So far, it's going well, even if Markus's answers were basic, but that's what made the two of them different their confidence with women. As they walk in the park, Minerva looks at Konrad, and they kiss each other as Minerva says something to Markus.

Minerva: "How did you become a professional wrestler?"

Markus Raab: "All started when I was twenty-one years old when I heard fans screaming when I was at a point of ending my life. So I stopped what I was doing and went to check out what was going on. I sneaked into the arena, and the first thing I saw was the hardcore match. You may have seen me wear the black and red stripy mask, right?"

Minerva: "My sexy schnitzel, aka Konrad, has told me all about that, along with what I've seen on Carnage Wrestling."

Markus Raab: "Well, it was the first wrestler I was inspired with. When the show finished, I went down there and given tips because I was so down on myself. When I smashed a trash can over his head, I felt much better about myself. Felt like I could do anything in the ring, especially after the hell I went through with a woman sexually assaulted me. I'm sorry I make things difficult to talk to you."

Konrad nodded, patting Markus on his back, proud he opened up a lot more with Minerva, even if she was leading the way in the conversation, but it's still a start with Minerva seeing fears with Markus, speaking to a lady.

Minerva: "No, not at all. I can understand why you're angry all the time. Konrad has helped me become a better wrestler. Three years ago, in a company called World Wrestling Headquarters, Konrad approached me, seeing something in me, and mentored me until I left. I was mad at Konrad for a while; he didn't contact me. So yes, Konrad and I knew each other long before Supreme Championship Wrestling."

Markus Raab: "I meant to ask if you both knew each other before, but wow, really been that long you knew each other? Konrad never told me any of this."

Konrad Raab: "Because I wanted Minerva to tell you, so you'll believe everything she said. It turns out also that she needed a father role in her life. While a nice guy, from what Minnie told me, her father neglected her and felt he wasn't there. I was so we talked, and I told her about myself, and I became a father role model for her."

Minerva: "Which Konrad treated me a lot better. When we were apart, it wasn't that Konrad didn't want to speak to me, although I thought at the time it was, it was Fizz, stopping us from Konrad training me and speaking to me. She got jealous of how close he and I were. Konrad fancied me from the day we first met. Now we're together."

Konrad smiles, seeing how much he loves Markus and Minerva's interaction, two critical people in Konrad's life. Two people who meant the world to him, as well as his kids, of course. They took a seat in the park with Minerva, wanting to know more about Markus. As Konrad places his arm around Minerva, Markus responds with this.

Markus Raab: "Wow, I had no idea Fizz was like that."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, and because I was married to her, I couldn't do anything. I wish I divorced her earlier because Minnie has made me a lot more confident and setting me straight to be more of a man than I was. Heck, I loved Minnie more than Fizz as the years went by. I didn't know it until that match. Since then, I been better focused and know what I want to achieve in wrestling and life as a whole."

Minerva: "You know you had to change, Konrad, and yes, you are happier and feeling free, being a lot more open. I think you bottled up too many things because of Fizz."

Markus Raab: "I noticed that also, along with him being a lot happier being with you as well. He loves you a lot, more than he did with Fizz. Talks all the time about you."

Konrad Raab: "I do."

Minerva: "I knew it, and yes, I love him too. So, do you have someone you love in your life? Is it complicated like ours was?"

It's the first time in his life Markus got asked the question. He's already uncomfortable talking to women, but he remembered Konrad being there to help and assist as Konrad mentions this.

Konrad Raab: "I promise you; she won't be against what you'll say, right?"

Minerva: "No, of course, not."

Konrad Raab: "So go for it."

Markus nodded, needing that reassurance from both Konrad and Minerva, and he dug down deep and spoke to Minerva about his love life.

Markus Raab: "Back in two thousand and sixteen, my manager Henry Losak went out searching for a friend because he wanted me to have someone else to talk to. He brought in this guy who I wanted nothing to do with at first, a big guy with a bald head and someone who can't speak, Samuel McPherson."

Minerva: "Why can't he speak?"

Konrad Raab: "Because he has autism, something I'm still learning about myself."

Markus Raab: "I didn't trust him at first because I was always afraid of social interactions. However, as I opened up on my life, my hatred for Konrad at the time, Samuel was the first person ever that didn't judge me for anything. He listened to me, and it was from that moment on, I knew someone that cared more than just this horrible monster I am."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, so if we still hated each other, I wouldn't have had you two meet up. When our dad passed away, our mother said that we had to be closer as a family. It's been great ever since then, despite the stuff Markus did. He made a mistake because he still has a hatred for women in general."

Minnie gasped, having no clue at all they didn't like each other with their history. It's all going good, although Konrad said it made Minnie nervous on the last comment and asked about it.

Minerva: "You don't hate me; do you, Markus?"

Markus Raab: "No, I have no reason to. Besides, Konrad would kick my head off if I was nasty or do something bad to you."

Konrad Raab: "That's what I meant last week when I warned him what happens if something goes wrong."

Markus Raab: "Anyway, getting back to Samuel, yes, so Samuel saw me as a different man. I proposed to him a few years later because I developed something I never felt in my life, love. We got married on Christmas Day because we didn't care for the family showing up and had two sons together, Callum and Maverick."

Minerva: "Who would've thought to meet two brothers who look exactly alike, starting different paths in wrestling, diverse sexualities and very different personalities. Now you both are teaming together? I think both of you are amazing. I like how vicious and violent you are in the ring, Markus. I'm a lot like that as well, well along with showing my looks off. I must get Konrad angrier at times, although he's getting there."

There was a slight pause with Markus nodding, even if he was getting the feeling of shaking up with his fear, but he breathes in and out, knowing nothing terrible would happen and reminded himself of Konrad's warning if he did. Konrad jumps in.

Konrad Raab: "Which is a lot to do with why we're together. I never found any woman more attractive than I did with Minnie. She's helped me to another level of helping me grow both as a person and a wrestler too. I learnt more about myself with Minerva than I did with other women and as a wrestler. That's what a lot of wrestlers don't understand. It's more than just sex with us. I also needed a lady to talk to after shit I was going through with Fizz about my feelings and understand the problems I had. Minnie was perfect for that since she knows more about me than anyone in SCW."

Markus Raab: "Yeah, even I can see and understand that, and I never met Minerva until today. But yes, we're a team in EHWF known as Brothers of Balance that's on hold at the moment because Konrad's been Junior Heavyweight champion for almost nine months coming up."

Minerva: "Oh, I know, Konrad showed me the belt. He looks damn sexy when he wore that around me and being a sexy man in general. Also, how kind and caring he is to me, treating me like a proper lady. Now we need to get SCW gold around this waist of his."

Konrad Raab: "If you keep encouraging me, I will."

Minerva: "You know you will because you're excellent in the ring."

Markus nodded as Konrad was in a way glad Minerva was saying all of this in front of Markus, who wasn't talkative but needed to hear the type of encouragement. Minerva gets back to the question about Markus's husband after Konrad and Minerva kiss.

Minerva: "Does your husband wrestle at all?"

Markus Raab: "He does. He's far more vital than I am. He might be silent, but he's an outstanding wrestler. Safe one as well, despite how vicious he is in the ring. He loves weapons and violence. We won tag gold together."

Minerva: "How does he communicate with you?"

Markus Raab: "He always brings notepad and pen to write his thoughts and opinions, and we respond with our words. He's good at listening and would never judge you for anything you say."

Minerva: "Sounds like it's difficult at times."

Markus nods as Konrad, who had been enjoying Minerva speak to him and asking questions, although Konrad wish Markus would ask Minnie questions as well. It was a start, and Konrad jumps in to talk more about Samuel.

Konrad Raab: "It is, but at the same time, he's a great guy. He's a lot more social than Markus is, believe it or not. Markus is starting to get some friends now who also understand him."

Markus Raab: "I'm learning how to be human because I never experienced emotions before. With Konrad, my friends and Samuel are helping me open up; I'm also beginning to understand life. I still want to be a destructive monster in the ring."

Minerva saw how uncomfortable Markus was on talking to Minerva as it was the first time he properly spoke to a woman he didn't know well. Konrad being there was helping Markus with confidence. Lots of children were running around in the park.

Minerva: "I'm glad to hear you're turning your life around, Markus. I'm in shock that women are capable of doing sexual assaults on guys. Not many men talk about it. I'm sorry to hear that. You aren't a bad guy, think because your German, people misunderstood you."

Markus Raab: "That's what Henry, Samuel and Konrad have been saying. I have to turn my life around because I wasn't happy; I couldn't even step out the door. I feel better talking to you, Minerva. I can't tell you about my interests because I haven't been interested in anything but combat sports."

Konrad Raab: "Well, you went to see FC Koln play against a team in Europe with me once. But your friends, I'm sure, are going to help you find what you like."

Minerva: "Yeah, just got to believe in yourself, and in no time, just like I told Konrad to consider doing with getting a Twitter account side of things, people will get to know you once you let doors open to know the real you. If you found it difficult to come here and meet with me, even speaking to me says a lot that you have overcome fears of social interaction, especially with your past."

Konrad nodded at Minerva, agreeing on everything she said to him, despite not being a social person herself. For the first time since he met Minerva, Markus had the confidence to ask Minerva a question.

Markus Raab: "How did you get into wrestling?"

Minerva: "My father John was a wrestler, so I was inspired by what he did in the ring, and then I grew up loving wrestling as a whole. So yes, while my dad trained me a bit, it was primarily down to Konrad, helping and encouraging me to start wrestling in the ring."

Markus Raab: "Yeah, I heard that with many family members with their kids being wrestlers. That's great. Anyway, I'm going to leave you two love birds alone, got stuff to talk over with Henry and go work out in the gym for our tag match on Saturday. It's nice to meet you, Minerva."

Minerva: "It's nice to meet you too, Markus. I hope we can meet up again soon."

Markus Raab: "Likewise, and I see you on Saturday, Konrad."

Konrad and Markus do high five and a hug before Markus walked off as he did want to leave Minerva and Konrad alone for the time being, and she got up with Konrad, and she said this.

Minerva: "I can see why the cafe wasn't a good place to meet up. He doesn't seem comfortable."

Konrad Raab: "Socialising never is with him, especially speaking with you. It took a lot for him to ask you a question in the end."

Minerva: "You have no such problems with that or talking to me. Very different. Come on, let's go back and have some dinner, watch a movie while we snuggle up together for the evening."

Konrad Raab: "Indeed, and then have all the time together, having sex all morning before you go. That's why I wanted to do the meetup today."

Minerva: "Damn you with your sneaky tactics without telling me. I love that you've been so mysterious since you been with me. Te iubesc."

Konrad Raab: "Si eu te iubesc."

Konrad and Minerva kissed on the lips before they got up from the bench, and they walked out of the park, heading back to Everglades campsite as they got back, having dinner, which was chicken, potatoes and vegetables. However, Konrad's chicken was a vegan product due to his vegetarian diet he's on. 

After dinner and washing up the plates, they put a movie on, and Minerva places her head on Konrad's torso with Konrad wrapping his arms around her, kissing a few times before they head off to sleep before they get busy in the morning.

------------------------------

Confusion and mind all over the place. Dallas, Texas. Saturday 13th March. (Off-Camera)

After six days of training for the match, including researching his opponents, Konrad witnessed fresh air for the first time since last Saturday that didn't involve going into a supermarket or the gym. He had isolated away from everyone, putting every single bit of focus on the most significant match Konrad's had in a long time. He knew the one person who needed to see Konrad was Dylan Howell himself.

Dylan was getting concerned for Konrad; more he put himself in a situation that caused a massive scene on Twitter or the damage Minerva caused to the Helms and Cruze family. Konrad places his head down on the table as Dylan comes to sit down, and he says this.

Dylan Howell: "I don't know what to say to you. I know your well in the firing line for dating Minerva, but you understand people being suspicious on the phone situation, can't you?"

Konrad Raab: "I don't want to talk about it."

Dylan Howell: "Sorry, but I do because she could have permanently injured Peyton Rice for good. She's close to my family, and I think people are well within their right to tell you off for the stuff you brought for Minerva."

Konrad Raab: "I brought Minerva a phone not only because she wanted it, but because her phone broke, not for her to phone Kandis to break Peyton's leg. Everyone thinks I knew the attack going down, but I didn't."

Dylan Howell: "I understand that Minerva has changed and encouraged you to be more yourself and you have since you been away from Fizz. I also know your relationship with Minnie is more than sex, and you needed a lady to talk to about your feelings and other things with your life. However, you need to face the facts, man; Minerva did the attack and had every intention of doing so to harm Peyton maliciously."

Konrad Raab: "I thought Kandis was going to cause me hell. I argued with Kandis on Twitter a few weeks ago about it when I was mentioned on the phone, thinking Minerva would cheat on me. I'm not making that mistake again, jumping to conclusions without knowing the story."

Dylan Howell: "There's no justification for whatever her story is to break Peyton's leg."

Konrad still covered his head, knowing Dylan was right, but at the same time, he was as well because only he had known Minerva long enough to do the stuff she has in wrestling. Konrad's still lost in his mind, mainly because he loved the hell out of Minerva, and he didn't want to lose her; he also didn't want to lose his friends, either.

Konrad Raab: "Minerva's mad because her dad neglected her. I've been in that situation, and I wish I could get my hands on my dad for treating me like shit without his love and care for me. I was angry for the whole of two thousand and nine for it."

Dylan Howell: "But she involved Peyton Rice in that attack and possibly permanently injure her leg. Come on, Konrad, wake up to the real situation, dude."

Konrad Raab: "That's what confused me the most. What has Peyton got to do with her being the reason Minerva's dad neglected her? Why go that far to break someone's leg, especially if you want to face them in the ring? Those are the answers I need from her, and I won't take sides until I hear her side of the story."

That was Konrad's problem, he's stuck like a piggy in the middle, and he couldn't look at Dylan's eyes, but it was causing him stress and looking directly at the table, with sweals design on it. Konrad, it seemed like he was in shock as to what happened.

Dylan Howell: "Well, at least you know Minerva breaking her leg is wrong. I understand you're shocked and confused about what's happened, more so of you being so in love with Minerva. You can understand why David slapped you, even if you were buying a phone for Minerva along with buying her a coat, umbrella and paying her fine out of your kindness. I want to believe you, but I don't know if I do."

Konrad Raab: "How wonderful on being another guy not to believe me. Why am I getting the blame just for buying Minerva a god damn phone? It's ridiculous."

Dylan Howell: "I never said I didn't, more I don't know if I do. Much like you not knowing the reasons for the attack, even though you know damn well, there's no excuse for this. I know you're shocked and feel you had no part in the plan, but I'm saying that they have the right to be suspicious of you enabling her."

Konrad Raab: "I'm telling you the truth. I didn't enable Minerva to make that attack on Peyton. That footage was the first time I saw the incident took place, and I shook my head the entire time I watched it on Friday."

Konrad shook his head, wanted to move on from the topic altogether because he wanted to focus on the one thing he had worked for, a title opportunity at a PPV event.

Dylan Howell: "I heard rumours; however, you been working so hard for the match, am I right?"

Konrad Raab: "It's the motivation I always have for title contention and title matches. I felt like I've beaten my body up a lot to get ready. It's who I am. At home, I worked out in the gym and even watched many videos of my opponents' talk about matches and their wrestling matches. That's all I been doing from Sunday until today."

Dylan Howell: "No contacting Minerva at all?"

Konrad Raab: "Nope. I will say one thing; all this hate spewed at me; it's giving me motivation, even more, to win, knowing everyone will view me as a threat in this match, and that's a good thing."

Dylan Howell: "I'm impressed, although it can cost you if you did that much workout. At the same time, I wish you the best of luck because you deserve an opportunity at the SCW title, and the fact you confirmed you worked hard is a testament to your dedication to wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "I had to be as people are already ruling me out, and I wanted to take this opportunity with both of my hands. I will be able to say at least I finally had an opportunity for the first time in four years to wrestle for a title shot on a PPV event."

Dylan Howell: "I got to head off as I'll leave you be. But you do have to decide what side you're on? There's no middle ground anymore, and you know it."

Konrad nodded as he still wasn't able to pick his head up, even after Dylan left. Looking at the pattern of the table reflects Konrad's confusion and shock. He was shaking off his mixed feelings of being happy when he's with Minerva, giving him love, care, someone to talk to about his feelings and sex, but mixed with the friends he had built for years in the business. 

Only he can decide what side he's on as Konrad did in a way, wait for Dylan to go before making sudden movements. He placed his head up and drank the whole of his water bottle before he phones somebody else about business elsewhere he had to take care of Monday. After that phone call, Konrad stood up and went back to the hotel. Konrad went up to the room of seeing one person he needed to see, Minerva.

-----------------------------------

Four-year wait to have an opportunity of a lifetime youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"I know I've been way too quiet on Peyton being attacked with Minerva breaking her leg. I don't know what to say, to be honest with you all. I'm so confused and shocked. I don't precisely know the answers to the situation at hand, which I will find out sooner than later. What I can say, however, is I had nothing to do with the attack. 

I didn't know anything about it, and I didn't see the footage of what happened until Friday. Yes, I can clarify I brought Minnie an expensive phone because the phone she had wasn't working anymore, not enabling her to attack into someone's home and break Peyton's leg.

Moving onto actually the main reason why I haven't been on Twitter, preparing for this matchup because it's been a long damn time since I wrestled for a title opportunity at the PPV. I already told you all in my last video my opinions on that, even if I was pissed off, and that's another thing none of you understands. You all think the relationship between Minnie and me is only for sex? You all are wrong. There have been days we haven't done it at all. 

It's because I love her, and she has encouraged me to speak up, making me effectively not put myself down as much anymore, for me to speak what's really on my mind as I have bottled it up for the last four years now. Nobody until now has done that. I'm a lot happier. I needed a woman to speak to my feelings and everything going on with my relationship with my ex-wife. Nobody has been closer to me in wrestling than Minnie has.

This match means the god damn world to know I get the chance to face some wrestlers I always wanted to face, like Blake Mason, Ace Marshall, Giovanni Aries. I nearly fought Datura once in Union Battleground had I beaten Maverick and some other guy in the Cobra tournament some years ago. I disagree with the idea of bringing a title in SCW just because you haven't won a belt, but as far as I recall, you need to be here a lot more to wrestle for titles. I can see; however, you're starting to do that now, and that's great because you're a great wrestler.

Of course, names like Aaron Blackbourne, Jordan Majors and Ricky James are wrestlers I fought before and I pretty much state what I've said about them before, but my point still stands on Ricky needing to stop trashing Sasha all the time. It's getting tiresome, and if you don't like being in SCW with Sasha in charge, I suggest you leave this company and go somewhere else. Your spouting off about Sasha being shady and still work for SCW makes you even shadier.

I don't think I need to say much more about Aaron and Jordan, although I'm aware of the situation of Aaron wanting to kick my head off. I rest my case on the statement I made earlier. I always admire you wrestling to your best, and you're one of the biggest threats in this match. You're talent far outweighs what people view you as. I know you will win the SCW title someday.

Likewise, Jordan Majors, I was so proud that you got a shot for the SCW title because you bust your butt day in and out; we all saw you nearly defeating Bree Lancester for the title at End Of Year PPV. You stepped up your game big time since the last encounter we had many years ago, and I'm proud of the progress you made.

I know your one of the guys concerned with the comment I made earlier and my alliance with Minerva, Blake Mason. Finally, after all this time of being in SCW, I get the chance to face you. I always wanted to face you, even called you out for a match when you crippled Simon Lyman to a wheelchair because I was offended when I know someone close to me who has a learning disability to stoop down like that. At the same time, you have moved on, and I'm honoured to be in the ring with you tomorrow night.

Ace Marshall is also someone I wanted to face because of the funny and crazy stuff he gets up to. I can admire someone being full of entertainment and providing laughs for all of us to enjoy. We all need that in ourselves sometimes. I wish you were around more often because people know how talented you are as a wrestler. You still have what it takes to continue wrestling for SCW, and your passion shows it.

Well, we may not have ever had a match, and that's crazy to think, considering he did affect my mind during the war with him and Damian Angel, isn't that right, Giovanni Aries? You like to cause trouble and pretending that Lizard King is affecting your mind and telling you to beat up on people you know have done nothing to you. I have bottled up way too long what you did to me to face you in the ring. I wish you'd wrestled more matches because of the fact you been getting main event matches on Breakdown and being featured on PPV's with title shots, and I haven't in four years while busting my ass to get a PPV title match or PPV title contention match, makes me sick.

I won't get into that either because the thing you all don't understand is I've waited way too long to get myself to shine at this PPV event. Granted, I've never taken part in a scaffold match, and needless to say, we know about how I do in these matches. 

I don't care about that because I been waiting for four years to put out the best match I can for all of the fans for a PPV title opportunity, hoping Sasha will take note of what I'd want more in my career. I already said my thanks to David Helms on Twitter before that day. I will give everything I have, even if I walk away busted open, with broken bones, scars and bruises; I will give everything into this get my shot for the SCW title.

Because I deserve it more than all of you, I'm sorry to say that, but the anger spewed to me on Twitter; thank you for the encouragement because it only makes me more hungry and, in this case, angry to get me fired up and beat the hell out of all of you. I need to because I will not be waiting four more years again to wrestle for a PPV title match.

I will come over more prepared than I ever been in title matches before and will overcome all of your, being the underdog in this match to go out there and do everything necessary to go out and win this match because I believe I can and will be leading SCW into the future. This time, I will be ready for either Cannon, Cid or Asher to go for their title on the next PPV and capture the title from them. Because I've been training six whole days without any contact with anyone to be fully prepared for this match, thinking about nothing, but this match either. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow, who will be pinning one of you to become the new SCW title contender because I need to be."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.