Crystal Zdunich vs. Diamond Steele vs. Konrad Raab vs. Derek Adonis
For a future Adrenaline Championship Shot on Breakdown

3 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 24, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Santa Rosa, California

To say that Crystal’s Supreme Championship Wrestling career had been that of underwhelming would be an understatement. Things really hadn’t gone in the way that she had hoped for them to go. She had shown glimpses of being something that was close to amazing but lately she had fell far from grace. It’s not like SCW had really offered her that much in the way of friends or family. SCW was a place where none of the Zdunich clan had wrestled at. Who she thought was her friend in Holly Adams had proved to be far from that and she had lost the war with Lexy Chapel. One could question where Crystal would go from here. She was a shell of her former self and she needed to free herself from that image.

Her only saving grace for Supreme Championship Wrestling was the fact that she would be able to spend a lot of time with the woman she had proposed to in Alexandra Caldwell formerly known to the world as Diamond Caldwell. Diamond had disappeared from the Zdunich home in hopes of gaining space and Christina didn’t know how to deal with it. Christina’s ten year daughter Aurora had missed Alex, Seleana had missed her, and what was left to see how Christina felt about the ebony woman from Compton.

Crystal’s Pink Lambo could be seen weaving in and out of traffic on a California freeway. It had been a long journey to get to Santa Rosa from Los Angeles. Finally she had reached her destination as she had pulled into a parking lot of an apartment complex. She didn’t waste any time as she walked out of her car with a purpose headed to a familiar apartment door. She didn’t waste any time knocking on the door as she crossed her arms and waited in anticipation for somebody to answer. It didn’t take long for the door to slowly open. Standing on the opposite side of that door was Alexandra. She just sighed crossing her arms as she glanced back at the Mexican beauty.

“What part of space do you not understand… Why can’t you comprehend that I just need to have some time by myself…”

That is what Alex had said to Crystal as the woman just stood outside and kept on glancing at her. She however decided to waltz right into the apartment as she shook her head in disgust and looked back at the ebony beauty.

“And what if I told you that I just couldn’t do that… I get it you want your face and you are really trying this whole soul searching thing but do you think you are the only one that has problems in this world. You think you can get by on just escaping out of reality so you can focus on you. As good as that sounds I can’t let you do that. For starters Seleana keeps telling me over and over that Aurora misses you. That little girl idolizes you and it may not have dawned on you but you are a big part of our family. You are our world and you need to keep yourself part of it…”

Alex just shakes her head before crossing her arms.

“It’s hard to feel that way when I am just the “other” woman. It sounds ridiculous that these people wish to attack me because I am with you. I got in the middle of a marriage and something like that doesn’t sit that well with me. I know you gave me a ring and I appreciate it. Being engaged to you is a wonderful thing but I don’t know if I want to be DAT GIRL… DAT GIRL who waits stupidly for something that won’t ever come true because you are in a legal marriage with somebody else. I also don’t want to get in the middle of you two. We saw how well that worked out in WWR. It caused one big fight and…”

Crystal shakes her head before she looks deep into her fiancée’s eyes.

“And what exactly Alex, you got to move into my Hollywood estate. You got to be part of our family. You got to be with me. Granted I know being with me may not be the easiest decision in the world. I know I tried to talk you into wrestling in what you might consider a shithole just to be by my side and you left because you didn’t like how a company was using you. I know you probably feel like you lost a little of your edge when you lost a championship match in a match you never technically gave up in…”

Crystal quickly gets closer to Alex as she hugs her tightly but Alex pushes her away.

“Listen I appreciate what you are trying to do Crystal but as I told you before I just need my space. I don’t see why you can’t understand that…”

“You want to know why I can’t understand or accept it?!”

Crystal takes a deep breath as she walks closer to her woman.

“It’s because you didn’t do anything wrong. You didn’t lose your edge. If anything I am the one to blame for all of this. If anybody is a home wrecker the blame should be placed on me. I was sliding into your DMS and fucking you back when you were in Overpowered Wrestling. I am the one who cheated on my wife and didn’t have the audacity to tell her what had been going on for two years. I am the only one to blame in all of this. I am the one that created these flames and hence I need to be one to put them out. However you know as well as I do that even if I did want to put them out… Nobody would pay any attention to it. No one will allow me to be forgiven so why even bother…”

Crystal looks deeper into Alex’s eyes.

“So it’s something I need to deal with and that’s on me. You shouldn’t beat yourself up though because I am the one that put us in that situation. So don’t ever think you are worthless. Hell you can go about changing your name if you think that will make you feel better. I did that plenty of times and where exactly did it get me?! It really didn’t bring me anywhere. I have been stuck in the same old, same old. If I had the chance to go back in time and change what I did you want the honest truth on what I would do differently?!”

Alex raises her eyes in return.

“And what exactly is that?!”

“Nothing… I wouldn’t do anything different. I am the one who chose you because you were giving me something that Seleana just wasn’t giving me. It’s my personal fuck up but YOU aren’t a fuck up. I put my damn marriage on the line to be with you. That should tell you how much I value you. If gaining you meant I would lose Seleana in the process I was willing to take that risk because you mean so much to me. I love you and that isn’t a mistake. You aren’t the other woman… You are MY WOMAN and that’s what matters…”

Alex just sighs as she shrugs her shoulders in return.

“It’s easy for you to say that but at the end of the day I will still have to deal with not being legally married to you. There’s no way for that to happen unless you find a way to divorce Seleana, and let’s be honest that would be the worst decision of your life. It wouldn’t end well for you. It would cause your self-destruction. She is an amazing mother to Aurora and even I know it would be wrong for us to hurt her like that… So the best decision is for me to perhaps stay in isolation and figure out what I want to do…”

Crystal begins to get angry just sighing in return.

“Figure what out exactly?! Just look at me… I changed my hair… I changed my gimmick and I am just a walking cliché of giving reasons for people to hate me. Despite what’s going on with you I feel like you are the most important thing to me. I can be myself and it’s like a judgment free zone. I don’t have to tread on water because you accept me regardless of what I do. I will also go on the record to tell you that I didn’t drive 7 hours to get here just to walk away empty handed. I WILL GET what I want and that being you… So how can we make this work…”

Alex just shrugs her shoulders.

“There’s nothing you can do to get us on the same page.”

Crystal quickly fires back.

“OH no… I could legally change my surname to Caldwell…”

“And what exactly will that prove. It will just give people more ammo to talk you down… That’s not enough. I just don’t want to hold onto a fantasy that won’t ever come true…”

Crystal gets closer to Alexandra as she gazes deeper into her eyes and lets the smile escape her lips.

“Well one thing that I did definitely want to do was officially put you in my will. If we can’t legally be together we can definitely go about other legal means to make it feel as if you truly were. When I put that engagement ring on your finger it wasn’t to blow smoke out of my ass. It’s because I will figure out a way and one thing that I definitely do is make things happen. You are the love of my life and that’s why I want us to be a thing. I want us to have a marriage ceremony. It doesn’t matter if it’s binding or not. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the symbolism that I want to be with you. I know Seleana is a major plus in all of this. I know deep down this is what you want as well…”

Crystal drops some tears from her eyes as she takes a deep breath and speaks some more.

“You may not be DAT GIRL anymore but in my eyes you will always be my girl. That’s all that matters to me and I want you in my life. I can’t live without you. No matter how far you go I will always follow because I can’t get you out of my mind…”

Crystal grabs her hand as she leads her to the bedroom.

“You are my number one and I don’t want you to forget that. I have gone through my share of hell. It has been hard to even win matches as of lately. I need you girl in all aspects in my life and I want you there…”

“Crys this may not be a good idea and…”

With that Crystal smiles bringing Alex to her own bedroom. Crystal plants a long passionate kiss on her lips and begins to undress her. She takes her to the bed and that is where the magic happens. A few hours later Crystal smiles as she can be seen getting out of the bed as she looks over at Alex with a grin.

“So what do you think babe?!”

Alexandra just lays in the bed as she sighs in return.

“Of course that felt good but I feel like I have a lot to think about.”

“What is there to think about… I want you to be part of the life I built with Seleana… You are a major part of it and truth be told we need you… I WANT you and a world without you is something that I can’t imagine being part of…So whatever it is that you are thinking. You know I am the right one…”

Diamond slowly nods her head as she looks back at Crystal with an uneasy expression on her face. She takes a deep breath as she replies back to her.

“I do love you… You mean the world to mean Christina… It’s just that I am afraid of commitment and this is a huge step going in that direction. All of this is overwhelming and when I was a member of Overpowered Wrestling it was fun sneaking in and out of hotels and trying to not get caught. This is a long way from those days and I just never imagined being DAT GIRL…”

“DAT GIRL?!”

Alex nods her head.

“One who is held down by the one I love… “

Crystal walks over to Diamond and plants a long passionate kiss on her lips.

“Well if you just needed a reminder you know I am here. Deep down you know you missed my touch and I will keep reminding you why I value you so much and why I am so hard to resist…”

With that in mind Crystal takes what looks to be the walk of shame. However she stops at a dresser and pulls out what looks to be a set of keys. Alexandra looks back at her with a weird expression on her face.

“What do you think you are doing?!”

Crystal grins wickedly

“Taking the spare key… This whole space doesn’t work well with me… If you want to move out that’s fine but I think I will just make myself comfortable and constantly remind you why I am worth it.”

With that Crystal begins to walk away. Alex slowly moves her eyes over to Crystal. She loved the view from behind and as much as she didn’t wish to admit it she loved being surrounded in her company…

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich sitting down in a chair. Her eyes flicker a bit as she is clad in a hoodie. She takes off the hood and exposes her newly dyed red hair. She cracks a wicked grin as she nods her head in agreement. She takes a long deep breath before she begins to share her heart to the cameras.

“Long behold… I don’t know if you realized this or not but the best damn thing to have ever hit Supreme Championship Wrestling’s television is back where she belongs. That is front and center for the entire world to see and damn it feels good. First and foremost can I just say that Holly Adams is one fucking idiot not to mention a stupid cunt and a bitch?! If everything plays out in the way that I hope it does me and her will both win our matches so that we could face one another for the Adrenaline Championship. Now I know a few weeks ago I told everybody that I was finally back. She had to go across Twitter and run her mouth that I was an idiot because I appeared in that big battle royal match…

But I didn’t mean it in that way. I meant it more in line that it had been ages since I really graced the television with my presence in the form of a promo. I had been going through some shit and even after returning after the hiatus I still had some shit that I was dealing with. I feel like I have gotten a hold on it now, and as of right now that is all that matters to me. So hence you can call this the comeback. You can consider this me being right where I belong and damn it feels amazing to be here…

Now I know with this huge match and me appearing on camera something seems different about me. My hair is red and it’s because a reflection of what’s burning inside of my heart right now. In this company I stood before you as the Silver Screen Queen. In other companies I was the blossoming rose. However I came to the realization that as much as I tried to be that Hollywood princess there are certain situations that I can’t act my way out of. The world doesn’t work like that…

No matter how much I tried to flip the script it just never went in my favor. Add in the fact that I have constantly been trying to be that blossoming rose and nobody really allowed me the chance to grow into something. I was seeking for validation in all of the wrong places and a redemption story has been too much of the same old, same old. Nobody believed in any of that… They just rather shit on me and keep trying to drive me right into the ground…”

Crystal sighs as she shakes her head and speaks some more.

“That is when I realized that everybody who wants to constantly beat me into the ground can go fuck themselves. I don’t need the validation from those people. The only thing I need is the support of those who have constantly been with me from the beginning. The fans that wish to see only the best from me. Those are who I would ride or die for, and they will get the best version of me…

To everybody else I know they wish to abuse this rose. They want to keep me down and out. They don’t want me to find a way out. That is when I decided to become something different. Instead on always trying to better myself for the locker room that is when I came to the conclusion that I can set this entire shit on fire. Those who wish to get too close can get scorched in the shadows of my success. You may not realize it but I am all about having the top spot and nothing else will suffice. In front of you I stand not as the Queen of the Silver Screen or a Blossoming Rose, but I am the Burning Rose. I will set this entire world on fire and I won’t rest until everybody’s dreams goes up in smoke as I constantly bring the heat night in and night out…

I know people are questioning what happened to the Crystal Zdunich that signed with this company from the beginning?! Where did the woman go who had all of the promise in the world?! Promise to be a potential winner of the Tag League until I had to drop out with Maria. The potential to be one of the best Television Champions in this company’s history until I lost my title in my first defense, or even the power to finally give it to Lexy Chapel but every single week more of the people under her just always got the best of me…

It has been disappointment after disappointment, and I can confidently say that as of today all of that shit officially stops right now because I won’t be the brunt of anybody’s joke anymore. I won’t let myself down and I damn sure won’t crumble under any of the pressure. I deserve to be the future of this company and I will rise to greatness whether you all believe it or not. It starts when I wrestle on the preshow to Rise to Greatness and showcase I deserve a shot at the Adrenaline Championship. This is my match to win and I refuse to lose what should be mine…”

Crystal nods her head as she has a confident stare. She looks right into the camera and begins to speak some more.

“In order to make that complete turnaround I have to get past three other individuals. It seems like I need to prove that I want this the most, and that the other three just don’t matter. Am I worried that things won’t go my way… To be quite frank not in the slightest because I know in their eyes they think this will be a walk in the park. They probably think they will walk all over me and that is going to be everybody’s own undoing. Inside of this match there is Konrad Raab and just from thinking about things it seems like the two of us have both did a role reversal.

When I first came to this company he was one of my earlier matches here. I was a self-absorbed bitch and in that state I was able to beat him. Konrad was a man of honor and integrity. The worst of me beat the best of him. So now a year later and it seems like he just doesn’t give a fuck and I am the one who is fighting the righteous fight. Here’s the sad thing though. If you couldn’t beat me at my worst how in the hell can you honestly expect to beat me when I am at my best?!

Back during those days I didn’t have any support or anybody I felt comfortable being here with. I actually have my fiancé with me now. I have that constant reaffirmation to let me know that I am amazing so you know I am going to have a different attitude when I walk into that ring.

But hey maybe you deserve the respect now because you just don’t give a fuck. You are about carnage and will take down anybody that gets in your way. Too bad it doesn’t intimidate me in any shape or form. You might be bigger than me and definitely have a size advantage over me but that doesn’t matter. Do you know what a shitty car is with a new paintjob?!”

Crystal smirks nodding her head as she speaks some more.

“It’s still a shitty car because if you don’t fix what’s under the hood it still won’t run as good as it should. You are garbage Konrad and you would think that a man from “Cologne” would know how to make things smell good but it is still a bunch of shit. On top of that you can get by being the Iced Gimp but what do you think will happen when you take that Ice and it goes up something that is Burning?! For those who are watching this promo and may not comprehend it’s really fucking simple, especially if you happen to play Pokemon or anything that happens to involve elements really. That is when I hit him hard and the words flash for all of the world to see SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!”

Crystal points at herself.

“I am super effective and you probably think this is your moment to shine. To put things on ice but this is when I melt that shit because this red hot burning rose is going to scorch you. You will get burnt and I won’t have second thoughts about what I am about to do either. After all a rose by any other name will still be as sweet and whether it was as a Silver Screen Queen, A burning Rose or whatever you wish to call me. I still have it in me to beat you senseless because I proved that I could do it once already so why not go for broke and do it again.

At some point you might be good enough. You might be relevant and will seek what you want but sadly…”

Crystal waves her hand in front of the camera.

“This is not the win you were looking for… You don’t get to past go you don’t get to collect the two hundred dollars. What you get is a one way trip to being out of the title hunt because I am going to claim it for my own. There’s always next time right?! Don’t get me wrong Konrad you are a threat and had this been a match without me involved I would say you had what it took to win. The moment I actually gave a fuck however is the very moment that your chances of winning faded to nothing….

Anyway I can sit here and talk up Konrad but there’s other threats in this match and one form is in the version of Derek Adonis. “

Crystal thinks about it before she just shakes her head not seeming to be impressed.

“Now when it comes to Derek Adonis is a man who believes that he is inspirational of some sort. A man who thinks he can do anything and his faith will take him far in this business. That’s a load of bullshit. I have been in the ring with him once already and let me just be blunt. This whole faith thing is a bunch of crap. I remember back in the day I was this woman who prided on being called the Rose Goddess. I carried around a big bible that was called the book of Crystal Hilton. It held superficial comments that tried to make me feel good. Things like “All shall fall and bow before the Rose Goddess” among other stupid things. I thought I could practice religion and nobody could tell me differently. Do you want to know where all of that got me?!”

Crystal just takes a long deep breath before shaking her head.

“It didn’t get me anywhere. It just making me look like a Holly Adams of some sort and I didn’t have any reason to try to practice a religion to worship me. Instead of focusing on trying to be little miss perfect and letting my words do the talking what I should have focused on was actually going to that ring and being the best wrestler that I could be. That was back then and since then I know that words don’t mean anything. It is what you put behind them. I know I have the ability to bounce back and beat the holy hell out of you.

I want you to hold onto that faith because prayers are the only thing that will save you now. Maybe just maybe with enough faith you might be able to make something happen. You might be able to last and do something that is memorable. I highly doubt it.

Faith and belief is one thing but actually making miracles happen is something I can do. The moment I actually showed up is when that faith was shattered. Maybe on a different day you might have stood a chance but I just don’t think you have it in you.

I will however be the one to offer you my prayers though because after this match I hope that you will be led to do something different because your path to the Adrenaline Championship ends with me and your dreams will simply go up in flames courtesy of one burning rose!”

Crystal can’t help but laugh as she nods her head taking a long deep breath as she speaks some more.

“Last but not least I guess that brings us to you Diamond Steele or would I be better off in just calling you sorry ass Kate Steele. Kate I know you better than anybody else in this match. After all you went to the wrestling school that I taught at which means you are a student of mine. Hell I am the one who created you! You are signed under my label and if you didn’t have me there would be no Gem Stones…

Your music career would be non-existent and you would be off doing God knows what. You recently just turned 30 this year and have been involved in wrestling for the past nine years. For these years you have practically done it all. You have dominated the mid-card scene in every single company you have been at. You are a nine time Hardcore Champion and have managed to pick up one World Championship. That is really great stuff if I do say so myself.

On top of that you go about being the Siren. You try to make a name for yourself by being the best damn submission wrestler on the planet. Truly that is commendable but if you ask me in the words of the cartoon you just blatantly rip off those claims are truly, truly, outrageous. You are so hit and miss, and sometimes it just appears like you don’t really give a fuck.

You would have been better off quitting but you are just so stubborn and it’s really irritating. Perhaps this might be the match where you actually give a fuck. You might manage to do something and you will enter this match with a hunger where you wish to feed on every competitor until you can satisfy your hunger to be in contention of a championship. I know there’s a lot at stake here for you…”

Crystal waves her finger as she speaks some more.

“As fantastic as that might sound the reality is you just aren’t that hungry and I have the biggest appetite in this match. I know what I am capable of and I have so much to fight for. For me this match is about gaining my spot back. It’s about writing the wrongs of not contending for best newcomer among other things. It’s about gaining back what I lost. I have that edge back. I got back that eye of the tiger and the only thing left is for this fire of mine to be ignited. I can feel that the flames are being fanned and it keeps growing and growing. I am a position where I will set the world on fire and everything is mine for the taking. I will get that credibility back and nobody will get in my way of that… Not Kate, not Dererk, and damn sure not Konrad.

I am the one who wants this the most, and I deserve to fight for a championship once again. On top of that you think I am content with simply being on a preshow?! I am a woman who thrives on trying to have the spotlight. It doesn’t matter if people cheer me or they wish to boo me but that is one constant that has to always be mine. I have to have that spotlight. I need to be a superstar and being on a preshow doesn’t do it for me.

I know change doesn’t happen overnight which is why I will work my ass off to get to where I need to be, however with one win I will be where I need to be. One win gives me a championship match and it will be competing for a title that I managed to have my eye on for a while.

So to everybody in this match please let’s turn up the heat…I am begging for it. I want to get all that smoke and when I do I will set this shit on fire… So to everyone I feel like I am getting a shot of Adrenaline and it’s time to burn all of you. Flame On… Let’s raise the temperature shall we?! See all of soon… It’s showtime…”

With that Crystal smirks as we fade out on this image.
[Image: oKjPNn8.jpg]
Relaxing and quiet morning with Luiza Doe. Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 21st July (Off-Camera)

Inside the bedroom in an apartment, two people were sleeping in bed. Two people known as Luzia Doe and Konrad Raab had their time alone together. Konrad wanted to spend time with Luiza on his own, so he could get to know her more, especially she will be another part of Konrad's life. Konrad had never looked better. He's more fitter now than he was in the prime of his wrestling career.

Luiza had her arm around Konrad's chest while Konrad rested his hand on Luiza's hip before Luiza moved her hand around Konrad's shoulder. Luiza opened her eyes, as so did Konrad right about the same time. Luiza kissed Konrad's shoulder as they looked into each other's eyes with Konrad had a smile on his face, as did Luiza.

Luiza Doe: "Morning, slave."

Konrad Raab: "Morning, mistress."

Luiza Doe: "Last night was."

Konrad Raab: “Yes, it was.”

Konrad and Luiza go for a kiss before they quickly let go as both still had a smile on their face, even without Minerva.

Luiza Doe: "You take good care of me. I can see why Minnie spends a lot of time with you."

Konrad Raab: “What can I say? I want to make Minnie happy, and after the past few days and last night, I want to make you happy as well."

Luiza Doe: "That's another reason why apart from what Minerva said about my past and my future wrestling career, she brought me along."

Konrad paused for a second, hearing what Luiza said, showing that there was someone out there who could change Konrad's wrestling career as well as Minnie had. Being a part of something special, like being a part of The Jackals, was great; it got Konrad attention he never had before, but something was missing from the story.

Konrad Raab: “What do you mean?”

Luiza Doe: “Twitter arguments. You need to stop dragging fights on. Make a point and move on. Don't fight everyone on there. You need to focus on your matches, not the shit you deal with on Twitter."

Konrad Raab: "I'm showing I'm not taking any more shit from people."

Luiza Doe: "You can do that in the ring, slave. I understand you've snapped because of being sick of being picked on; Minnie told me about that. Be the monster in the ring, not out of it."

Konrad nodded as he was interested in Luiza's plan and liked it. Luiza kissed Konrad on his cheek more to give him some care, especially with him breathing in and out like he would lash out.

Luiza Doe: "I took your phone because I saw you wanted to argue on Twitter again, and that's not what The Jackals are about. I'll tell you on Twitter if you fight on there when I'm not around you to stop. Focus on your opponents and use your anger in the ring. Stop acting like the world hates you. If someone gives you shit, so what? Show them you're not to be fucked around in the ring. Do you understand?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes, mistress.”

Luiza Doe: "Good because you'd gain respect. I will be your calming medicine and put the glue together."

Konrad sweats from his head as he holds his chest again as he growls, leaving Luiza concerned because she hadn't experienced this with Konrad before, more because they were still getting to know one another. She shakes, feeling she had said something wrong to Konrad.

Luiza Doe: "Are yo.............."

She was interrupted by Konrad forcing her head on his heart, making sure her ear is right on his heart. Konrad closes his eyes, breathing in and out while stroking on Luiza's arm and gently kissing it. He sighs in relief.

Konrad Raab: "That's much better."

Luiza Doe: "Oh, thought you had a heart attack?"

Konrad Raab: "No, it's just a way of me wanting your love, feeling protected. I want you to hear every beat of my heart as it's fast all for you. It's how I am when I'm in love, and the anger feelings I have by doing that goes away from my system."

Luiza Doe: "That's so sweet. You're not a bad guy; I think it's sexy; you do things for a girl and make them happy. Especially when you submitted to me."

Konrad nodded; he loved every minute of being in bed with his girlfriend. He knew Luiza was helping him. It seemed like they didn't want to get up at all, especially not Konrad, who was getting more interested in Luiza by every minute. Konrad had never felt happier than he had with Luiza, who wanted to care for Konrad.

Luiza Doe: "I want to know more about you. You know how Minnie and I got to know each other when we talked the other day and when we dealt with Sienna. What was your family like?"

Konrad Raab: "Horrible. My dad, a giant piece of shit. He beat me up every single day, burned me, beating the shit out of me every night. He wasn't proud of me being his son. My mum treated me well, as did my sister and my twin brother Markus Lord Raab who you may have heard of, considering he's a professional wrestler as well. My dad treated the two bullies that used to shit on me at school all the time better than I got treated as his son."

Luiza Doe: "No wonder why you understand Minerva attacking Peyton because you would do the same if these school bullies were wrestlers."

Konrad Raab: "Of course I fucking would, even if they pretended to be heroes because I understand being neglected by a family member and it makes you want to take their fucking head off."

Konrad felt good about expressing more about himself, more to Luiza, who wanted to know more about Konrad. However, Luiza gave multiple kisses to Konrad to relax his tenses with the shakes he had because of his anger.

Luiza Doe: "Calm down, slave."

Konrad Raab: “Sorry mistress. On top of all that, my ex-wife cheated on me before I slept with Minnie as well. So I got a ton of anger in me."

Luiza Doe: "I'm sorry to hear that. But you're in a much better place now with me, Minnie and The Jackals."

Konrad nodded at her, agreeing with what she had said. Because Konrad's so in love right now, he wanted to do something; Konrad brushes the hair away from Luiza's neck and placed his lips on there, sucking hard before Konrad stops to kiss the part where he pressed his lips hard on her neck multiple times before he put his head on the pillow.

Luiza Doe: “Oh, a love bite? I quite liked that."

Konrad Raab: "Because you're wonderful. You listen to everything I say, and it's made me love you even more. I loved taking you out for a meal yesterday where we just talked and ate great food."

Luiza Doe: "For a fifty-four-year-old man, you're not so bad to look at; in fact, you look better than ever. What gets me the most about you is your personality, so attractive for any woman to be inspired with, especially me."

Konrad and Luzia looked into each other's eyes and go in for a snog, Konrad having his tongue down Luzia's throat before they let go. Konrad nodded his head, smiling because he enjoyed the snog, before Luiza places her head on Konrad's chest, placing her ear against his heart.

Konrad Raab: "You're beautiful. You're breasts and your ass, more than what I need to make myself happy, well sex, of course as well."

Luiza Doe: "I thought you did with my breasts before we made love. I love how tall and big you are, not overweight, but perfect size wrestler. I love your eyes, and I love your six-pack chest."

Konrad Raab: "I'm a gift to treasure; let's put it that way."

Luiza removes her head from Konrad's chest and kisses his heart as Konrad kisses Luiza's cheek. Konrad's never been happier to talk things outside of wrestling which had been a first in a while.

Konrad Raab: "I want to take you somewhere fun, like bowling, arcades and even nightclubs after I've come back from Germany, I promise. Give me a call; I'll be there for you. I will protect you as well if any fucker tries to hurt you."

Luzia Doe: "Same for you as well."

Konrad Raab: "Do you like to do any of those things?"

Luzia Doe: "I like everything, but I am picky on some things; personally, I like to surprise and be surprised. So how about it?"

Konrad Raab: "No problem, I can do that."

Luiza got up from the bed, found a small whip in Konrad's bedroom, and smacked it across his chest. Konrad smiles enjoyed being whipped with it. He signals to do it again as she did. Luiza dropped the whip and got back in bed with Konrad. With Konrad's match coming up, Luiza, at the same time, knew after all the wristbands they made, had to get Konrad back on topic.

Luiza Doe: "You can start to be a monster wrestling wise by using your anger against Derek, Diamond and Crystal."

Konrad Raab: "It's still the same fucking problem I've had since two thousand and sixteen. Title matches on Breakdown shows."

Luiza Doe: "Minnie told me about that too. I understand; shockingly, you've not had one on a PPV for so long."

Konrad Raab: "Yet, people wonder why I've gone fucking insane? It's because of this repetitive shit. Cassidy shouldn't be in that Adrenaline title match. I fucking should be there, not in a god damn title contention match. Fuck, is that hard to understand?"

Luiza slaps Konrad on his head, clearly not thinking straight, clearly fit rage of anger due to the same story about title matches on Breakdown shows. He was desperate for change, and it didn't seem like he was going anywhere with that. Luiza held Konrad's head tightly, making sure he pays attention as they stand up in Konrad's bedroom after she whips him a few times.

Luiza Doe: "Calm the fuck down. Listen to me; you can win this match, win the title and wrestle to defend the Adrenaline title at the PPV event. Come on, Konrad, think clearly at your mistress. I understand you want title matches at PPV's. Just look at the match, tell me what you think, take away the title shot at Breakdown show."

Konrad Raab: "I see three weak ass opponents not delivering on their expectations. I see three weak ass opponents losing to me. Also, I seek revenge on Derek for two reasons. Vomiting on Kandis and beating me for that TV title years ago."

Luiza Doe: "I was too young to watch wrestling at that time, but I did look back and see that you two did have a great match. Diamond, you could say, is a threat after defeating Cassidy. But you're right, Cassidy especially after that loss, shouldn't have an Adrenaline title shot. My point about defending the Adrenaline title still stands."

Konrad realised Luzia was right, he could very well defend the title at the next PPV if he wins the title, but Konrad wasn't happy about it being on the next Breakdown show. Then again, with the opponents he's facing, he smiles as Luiza whips him again and kisses his chest.

Konrad Raab: "Yes, you're right, I overlooked the part of defending the title at a PPV event. I've beaten Crystal before in another company, and she'll be completely unfocused as she always is about this match; Diamond may have gotten the win over Cassidy but barely been around, and I don't know what the fuck's gone wrong with Derek. The guy was champion for a year, yet he's slacked way off since then."

Luiza Doe: "There's one thing you don't lack, and they do, consistency. They aren't consistent wrestlers, nor is anyone interested in seeing those guys go for the Adrenaline title and win the belt. Everyone does with you, and we're proud you're a part of The Jackals. Use your anger by destroying them in your way."

Konrad Raab: "And cause them to fucking bleed everywhere, my mistress. I will viciously beat the shit out of them, leaving them in a bloody mess, then I mangle their bodies, breaking parts of their body. I will shutter their fucking ankles to get my title shot. This match is mine, and their bodies will be swept away to the hospital with me bathing in their blood. It's perfect."

Luiza Doe: "That's better, my slave. Now, let's do you know what."

Konrad Raab: "I agree. I love you."

Luiza Doe: "I love you too."

They get back into bed, but this time all you could hear is the noises the pair of them were making. Half an hour later, they stopped, and they got up to get some lunch when they got out of the bedroom for the first time since last night, and then after making more wristbands for the Germany flood disaster, they spent the entire day together as a couple. 

-------------------------------------------------

Konrad is in trouble with his mother. Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 22nd July (Off Camera)

It's eight in the morning in Chicago, where Konrad and Luiza are asleep together in the same bed. They spent a lot of time together, being by themselves since Sebastian had a girlfriend himself and stayed at her house. As they were asleep, the phone suddenly rings as Konrad ignores it. 

The second time, however, because he didn't want to wake up Luiza, he picks up the phone. He presses the button and leaves the bedroom before putting it to his ear when he got downstairs to his living room.

Konrad Raab: "Do you know what the fucking time is?"

Female voice: "Oh, that's a charming way to greet your mother, isn't it?"

Konrad and his mother haven't spoken since before Christmas. At the same time, Konrad couldn't have known who it was because he was still tired.

Konrad Raab: "This is not a good time right now."

Ingrid Raab: "It's a good time as any. Look, we need to talk about the stuff you're doing. Well, it's not just me who wants to talk to you; it's your Auntie Elyse as well."

Konrad Raab: "Sorry, but I'm busy; I got a female guest at my house."

Konrad shook his head; not wanting to talk to his family was one of the things on his mind, well outside his twin brother and his cousin. Still, Konrad could barely keep his eyes open, especially the late-night he had with Luiza.

Ingrid Raab: "I don't care. We need to talk about the stuff you're doing. I think I'll let your auntie take the lead with this because I don't think I can talk about it."

Konrad Raab: "No, we aren't, not here, not now at eight in the morning."

Ingrid Raab: "Another load of excuses. We aren't going off the phone until you want to talk."

Konrad Raab: "Fat chance of that happening when I'm not in Germany."

It was clear it's going nowhere with Konrad's argument with his mother, and straight away, Auntie Elyse snatched the phone from Konrad's mother.

Auntie Elyse: "What the fuck's wrong with you? Since before Christmas, you have changed and not in a good way either."

Konrad Raab: "I told my mother, I'm not talking about this on the phone. That's for pussies."

Auntie Elyse: "How do we know the next chance you come to Germany will be in what October/November time that you usually come over to do your fucking wrestling tours?"

Konrad Raab: "Oh my god, you are fucking stupid. Aren't you aware of what happened in Germany as of late?"

There was a slight pause right there from Elyse regarding what he said about Germany's event. She dropped the phone, in shock from his abusive language on his family. Konrad didn't care; he smirked if anything because he got addicted to being angry; well, he got addicted to doing something else as well. Elyse got back on the phone.

Auntie Elyse: "Can't you hear your mother? She's crying because of what you've said. Of course, we're aware of the situation in Germany. What has that got to do with talking about your behaviour?"

Konrad Raab: "Everything because I'm coming over there in two weeks. Do you want any more information?"

Auntie Elyse: "You're worse than we thought. Besides, your mother doesn't know what you've been doing in wrestling; I had to tell her because I do, and it makes me sick."

Konrad Raab: "Because I'm fucking happy? Wanting me to please everyone makes a lot of sense because where did that get me in wrestling? Fucking nowhere and I got tired of it. Well, get used to it because you aren't hearing me being nice to any fuck anymore. I'm done with that crap."

Konrad was indeed changing, and not even his mother can talk to Konrad; in fact, she's petrified of her son. Although Elyse knew it was no excuse for Konrad to be abusive to his family, even if he got pissed off with wrestling.

Auntie Elyse: "I hope you come back home because what we've spoken about is only half of the shit you're going to get. I was planning to go home in two days, but I can extend it for another two weeks to talk to you with your mother."

Konrad Raab: "And what if I don't?"

Auntie Elyse: "I will search high and low to find you because I know exactly where you live in Cologne; I know where you're going in Germany. I won't leave here until we've spoken and I found you. I can tell you're drunk because the real Konrad would never speak like this."

That was true; even when Konrad was angry, he was never like this to his family. It's Konrad drinking way too much wine with Luiza and drinking a couple of beer cans he had leftover that caused him to be so abusive.

Konrad Raab: "Now you know why I said it wasn't the right time to talk as well as a title contention match I got coming up, and I got company in my home. Fine, I'll come home and talk to you and my mother when I'm in Germany because I'm no bitch to argue over on the fucking phone."

Auntie Elyse: "Good. Hope to see you in two weeks then."

Konrad Raab: "We will."

Konrad got off the phone as Luiza came downstairs after hearing Konrad's anger, getting concerned about Konrad, even though she couldn't understand a single word in German.

Luiza Doe: "What's all that about?"

Konrad Raab: "Just my mum and my auntie wanting to talk to me when I'm in Germany. Nothing to worry about. I need to use the bathroom, and we'll go to California."

Luiza drank some wine last night in Konrad's home but didn't get drunk, while Konrad did. Konrad went straight to the bathroom that he was desperate to use. When he's done, he and Luiza got changed into their regular clothes. 

Konrad grabbed his and Luiza's suitcases to take downstairs. Konrad gave Luiza a snog before they get a taxi. Konrad called overnight before they drank alcohol to go to the Chicago airport on their way to Los Angeles, California.

-------------------------------------------------

Time to fuck up undeserving bitches and a prick youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"Ah, you fucking idiots, do you honestly think you three deserve this shot for the Adrenaline title? No, of course, you fuckers don't because you rarely on Breakdown shows, rarely wrestle. You three tend towards not being fucking consistent. I've been here every single fucking week, busting my fucking ass consistently.

Cassidy Carter stole my spot of being on the PPV title match. What the hell has she done to get herself an Adrenaline title match? She hasn't done shit, yet I'm passed over by her where she didn't eliminate anyone in the rumble? Are you fucking kidding me? What makes it worse is that Diamond single-handedly beat her on Breakdown, despite the distraction from Holly. Mr Dickhead once again, as per fucking usual, puts me in a title match on Breakdown without me getting my well deserved PPV title match, and it makes me sick.

It's okay; I got three people to cover myself in blood where they'd be fucked so bad that they won't remember a damn thing when I'm done with them. Let's see, seeing I started with Diamond, let's go with that. I hear about your commitments to SinCW and how you're some rock star. Listen, and this goes to you as well Crystal, people want to take you fuckers seriously, but how can they if you're only committed to that company? 

Sure, I consider Diamond a threat, and you are after that win against Cassidy. However, before that match, the last time you wrestled was back in April against Derek Adonis, who you've lost to. I've been one busy fuck all year round, and that's on top of me wrestling in other companies. I've always been there; I've always put up a god damn fucking fight. Sure, I've been losing matches, but they were against much higher competition than you have had. Cassidy is much like you, and the three of you in this match are hit or miss wrestlers.

Oh fucking hell, I have to talk about the weakest fucking bitch in this entire match, some tough girl, Crystal. Well, I'm just sitting here laughing at you. How does it feel for me to watch your recent match, not in SupremeCW, but UGWC on Thursday, when you lost my former student? How embarrassing a twenty-year-old kid beat your ass at Wrestlestock open. But you've lost matches against Derek Adonis so many times as well. 

You had a massive title opportunity against Adam Allocco, and guess what? You lost pretty convincingly. Here I thought my loss record was bad; yours is far worse. At least I've been relevant, being a part of The Jackals, hurting and destroying every living fuck that's gotten in our way and at least I defeated Chris Cannon. I've gotten angrier as well. 

You have defeated me before, but that was when that pathetic Konrad was around; I ultimately killed him because he was utterly worthless, so you can wash that win down your throat because that's irrelevant now. No more, I'm the nice guy, I'm a horrible vicious bastard, doing anything to knock your fucking ass down. 

Cause you to bleed because you are completely useless. Embarrassingly, you lost to a drunken bitch called Brandi Lynn Tucker in your last match, so yeah, nobody can see you want to win this match at all. You're a pathetic excuse of a professional wrestler. Being with Minerva, by the way, has given me strength for everything I've done wrong in my career.

Now, as for Derek Adonis, where the fuck went wrong with you? Derek was the guy who beat me for the TV title years ago and became a champion for a year. Now, where have you gone? Oh, right, slipping down the ladder, barely being relevant these days. Just like Crystal and Diamond, sitting on the sidelines. You're meant to be the biggest threat in this match because you've beaten all three of us, but you can wash that win you got over me down your fucking throat as well because that Konrad is dead and best forgotten.

I've grown to be more fucking dangerous than ever before, Derek. Go ahead, go and do your stupid preaches to god. Still, the only thing you'll be praying is not to be in a god damn hospital, covered with nothing but blood. Your body will be fucking mangled, especially when you vomited all over Kandis, which your fucking excuse was you ate a burrito. 

Who the fuck would be that fucking stupid to eat one of those before you had a wrestling match? Fuck sake Derek, I'm meant to take you seriously here and yet, you fuck about with that shit? You know how much I want to fuck you up after that, especially The Jackals expect me to do that, you stupid fuck.

So you see, you three are barely relevant to Supreme Championship Wrestling with your lack of consistency and barely showing up for shows. Nobody wants to see you three go for the Adrenaline title. If they see you win or lose, nobody is going to talk about you stupid fucks. Where I'm concerned, everyone will talk about Konrad Raab going for the Adrenaline title, whether it'll be against Cassidy Carter, Shilo Valiant, Datura or Holly Adams.

I don't give a fuck who it is. Still, the fact is all of you three are in the way of my goal of being a champion in Supreme Championship Wrestling because none of you three gives a fuck about growing yourselves as wrestlers. None of you cares about showing up every single week, and most importantly, nobody gives a fuck about the three of you. You three would be the most pathetic excuses of Adrenaline champions in history. They need a title contender that will be here all the time and will carry the Adrenaline title to the top. That's what I'll do, and you three won't do.

I got people behind me, haters and even The Jackals that I must win this match; I must be the one to give this match some relevance because I've never been more focused than ever to fuck the three of you up, and I'm going to take great pleasure of destroying you bitches fast. 

I'm fucking desperate for a title shot, most importantly, fucking desperate to go to the next PPV after Rise To Greatness and defend the Adrenaline title because I'm sick of being in the fucking shadows, I'm sick of being ignored for PPV title shots. That shit is not happening anymore. None of you wants this as much as I do, and I've never been more confident of winning this match either.

You three have no fucking chance, and it's all on me to get the job done because I'm The Iced GIMP, the horrible piece of shit that will go to any lengths to win this match. The Jackals will see me Rise To Greatness because I'm the best wrestler in this god damn match, and I will show you the real monster of Konrad Raab, along with my anger not restricting me to do whatever I fucking want. 

I love hearing you bitches scream in pain, and I love hearing you bitches be in pain. It will be fun when I am the next Adrenaline title contender and the next Adrenaline champion. I have faith in myself to because I have to be in the power of The Jackals. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Gimp as I will either pin you bitches with your blood covering my entire body, or I snap your fucking ankle to tap out."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.