Konrad Raab vs. Lucas Knight
Konrad Raab vs. Lucas Knight
SCW Underground Championship

2 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, January 22, 2022
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Konrad and Luiza's date night out alone. Chicago, Illinois. Saturday 15th January. (Off-Camera)

After the events in his wrestling career and preparing for the NASCAR season as a part-time driver in Daytona Beach, Konrad and Luiza sit in an Italian restaurant called Quartino Ristorante. For Konrad, it's very unusual since he still resorts to being in holiday homes to cater to his vegan diet. It turned out better for the pair because they had time alone with their privacy not being disrupted; they could do what they wanted without being told to stop or to keep the noise down. Their sex sessions, well, let's say they got noisy and decided to leave hotels for good.

However, there was an occasion to celebrate, which was something Konrad's very big on; it's not his birthday, it was Luiza's. He's brought her a lot of things for her birthday, even his children, who more or less accepted Luiza being a big part of their father's life. Although it's still overwhelming for Luiza to know Konrad had children from his previous marriage that went nowhere. Luckily, his life was saved by Luiza's sister, Minerva. He wanted things to work with Minerva, but she wasn't ready for the commitment.

Luiza was a very different story that although she still had those fears because of her past, she was willing to take a step forward, especially their time on the beach that night before New Years Day celebrations began. Konrad got Luiza a lot of bathing products, another set of concert tickets as Luiza was big into metal, got some books and some more skateboarding stuff. They each had spaghetti bolognese, but Konrad had a vegan option.

A guy was playing the piano with some soft love music. They were enjoying a good meal all on their own without anyone in the restaurant because Konrad wanted this to be an unforgettable night for Luiza, and he made it a private dinner out, although Luiza had no idea why. She didn't know Konrad would take her to the restaurant until the last minute.

They kissed a few times when they came to slurping the spaghetti in their mouths with their lips touching one another. Konrad even had special wine as well, even if he lied about Luiza's age, but he didn't care one bit for that, especially when he loved Luiza a lot and no chance in hell he was going to follow the law for this one particular night.

Luiza Doe: "You have given me a lot of surprises today with the presents and this time together in the restaurant. How I like things to be."

Konrad Raab: "Because you deserve everything in the entire world, Luiza. I wanted this to be an important night for you."

Luiza Doe: "It's only my birthday, Konrad. You didn't have to go all that way to make this special for me."

Konrad Raab: "I did because I treated every single woman the same way, well I shouldn't have with them, especially with Fizz who, well you know, cheated and beat the shit out of me. However, you're very different to them. Despite the age differences, you truly do care a lot for me, and I care a lot about you."

Konrad meant every word he said that although his bipolar affected him and Luiza a lot the last few weeks, that wasn't the topic they were going to talk about today, not on Luiza's birthday. Not when he had a massive plan to sweeten the deal later on in the night, but typical Konrad hid it from Luiza for now.

Konrad Raab: "You have been scared, but you're willing to put your neck out for me, and I couldn't admire that more with you. My feelings for you are so strong that I can't fight them off. At first, I was like, what was Minerva thinking to bring you in like this? But I went with it because the more I got to know you, the more I had felt the same way as I did with Minerva, only they got stronger."

Luiza Doe: "You sure submitted to me fast when I went all over you when we met for the first time. Also, you kissed and hugged me the same way as you did with Minerva, or so she told me."

Konrad Raab: "Let's say I got very horny so quickly, so much so that my body couldn't fight you off. You gave me a sweet charm that got me to continue with it. You gave me a lovely smell I've never smelt in a lady before, and that turned me on a lot more. Since that day, you gave me something I've not had in a while, being happy. Granted, I've not been happy with wrestling and these dreams I have consistently been having, but that's not you."

Luiza Doe: "I know it's not. I know you try to hide the anger you got deep inside you. But your anger, unlike all the other wrestlers, it's been more of a benefit. I loved when you beat the living hell out of Cassidy and even Nate. It gave me the security I've never had when I feel I'm going to be in danger; you'd come to protect me."

Konrad nodded, reminding him of the time he saved Minerva from being attacked by guys at a nightclub. Something he tried to forget, but at the same time, he did have to prove to Minerva how much he was willing to die for her, especially the mistakes he caused in the past. That wasn't the case for Luiza. Even if Konrad had a wrestling match in forty-eight hours, they continued eating and drinking together, but he didn't care. Konrad had a massive smile on his face, seeing how much the night would be a memorable one.

Luiza Doe: "This food is lovely and more so that it's nice we can eat something the same for once, even if your meal is vegan-based. Also, this white wine speciality it's fantastic. Why are you spoiling me with expensive stuff?"

Konrad Raab: "Because I want to. I have lots of money I can afford to waste on you. Without someone in my life and my kids, money means nothing as I got everything I ever asked for. A life I deserved for a long time. Even for you as well. When Minerva told Sienna about how she met you in the woods of Texas as a five-year-old girl, it made me sad for a bit, on how your real parents could treat you like shit."

Luiza Doe: "That's because they died in a car accident."

Konrad punched himself in the face, thinking something completely untrue as he put his head down in shame, feeling like he disrespected Luiza. Konrad cleared his throat.

Konrad Raab: “Fuck, I'm sorry.”

Luiza Doe: "It's OK, you didn't know, and I'm glad you want to talk about it because it is about time I opened my life up to you. Yeah, Minerva found me and wanted to take me in before being in an adoption home. I felt I had a family for the first time, but when Minerva's dad became an asshole, I could never go back and see him."

Konrad Raab: "Much less me telling him we're in a relationship. I want nothing to do with your father, not after the shit he's done, and that goes back to how fathers are shitty people in life."

Luiza Doe: "He wasn't always like this. He lost his wife when me and Minerva were growing up and died of breast cancer. Dad took care of us the best he could, but when we grew older, we didn't want anything to do with him when we discovered that the cancer charts have been changed and would've been caught earlier if they acted upon on it."

It was the first time that Luiza decided to open up to Konrad about her life and what a perfect day to do it as well; although it wasn't something to be discussed on her birthday, it clearly showed why Luiza said the things to Konrad on the day on the beach.

Konrad Raab: "Those horrible bastards let your mother die. Disgusting. A lot of people are pieces of shits, even the paramedics in the hospital."

Still, while Konrad shook his head, his mind drifted elsewhere. Even with the soft love music playing in the background, Konrad started thinking while eating with Luiza.

Luiza Doe: "Is there something wrong?"

Konrad Raab: "Please excuse me for a minute, Luiza; I need to use the men's room."

Konrad finished his white wine as he got himself up and went into the men's room which wasn't far from where he was sitting. As he got in front of a mirror in the men's room, looking directly at it, Konrad went through his coat pocket and pulled out a pink box.

Konrad Raab: "I'm certain more than ever to make this life-changing decision for Luiza and me. I needed time to gather everything Luiza and I had been talking about. Not just today, but through everything, we've known each other for seven months, but properly been dating for two months. I'm doing it tonight."

Konrad puts the pink box in his left-hand side coat pocket, and then he comes out of the men's room with a clearer mind, even if he had been hiding the entire time about it. He notices the waiters had already cleared the table as they finished eating. However, they stood well in the background as Konrad winked at them. He stands directly opposite Luiza. Konrad holds Luiza's hands, forcing her to stand up as he pulls a box to place his right arm behind his back with one of the waitresses filming with Konrad's video camera.

Konrad Raab: "Luiza, I love you more than words can ever express. You're the most thoughtful, generous, kind, and beautiful woman I've ever had the fortune to know, and I'd be honoured to have the chance to spend my life with you. I know we've not been together for very long, but this is what I really want for the rest of my life."

Konrad drops to one knee on the ground as he opens the pink box with a diamond ring inside before saying these five exceptional words.

Konrad Raab: “Luiza, will you marry me?”

Luiza suddenly covers her eyes, tears rolling down her eyes.

Luiza Doe: "Yes."

All the waiters applauded; even the guy playing the piano stopped and applauded as Konrad got up from his knee and kissed her on the lips and placed the beautiful diamond on her left index finger with the pictures being taken all at the same time. Konrad, just like Luiza, was in tears himself because he had never been happy until now. They sat back down and saw the waiter had already poured the glass of champagne for them, and they drank it before Konrad paid for the food and the drink they'd had.

Konrad holds Luiza's hand to leave the restaurant going from boy and girlfriend to being a future married couple, going all the way home with a sense of a bright future for both Mr and Mrs Raab in the making. They got home and did what other engagement couples do, making love to one another as they did just that all night before they went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Vicious dreams come back again. Bristol, Tennessee. Wednesday 19th January. (Off-Camera)

Unlike the previous times where Konrad and his dad were face to face with each other, it wasn't the same situation this time around. It was in an abandoned warehouse in a different part of Cologne, Germany, where the walls were peeling and water dripping from the damaged pipes, and there was no lighting, just small green LED around. Jens had someone that meant a lot to Konrad as he licks his lips, sniffing perfume smell as Jens wore a shirt and jeans.

The person was Konrad's fiancee, Luiza Doe. Jens tied her on the chair with her legs and wrist wrapped around the chair as Jens slapped her as she yelped as he crouched down, getting directly to her level. Yelping like crazy as Jens also punched Luiza in her face. He then pounds her stomach.

Jens Raab: "You want to spend the rest of your life with that piece of shit?"

Luiza nodded her head, about the only thing she could do since she couldn't move, but the only problem was Jens was doing everything to make Konrad fight him since he failed in his attempts to. Suddenly, Jens slaps her once again.

Jens Raab: "My son is frail; he loves you so much that he won't be able to come and save you from what I'll do to you. I want to make you bleed, making Konrad suffer, having the nightmare for the rest of his life. I told him to hurt you and make you suffer along with his children."

Luiza Doe: "Yeah, told me you wanted him to kill his kids and me. But guess what, you horrible bastard, you aren't going to do shit to me."

Jens Raab: "Oh, you think so, hm? Did he ever tell you I caused so many burns on him? The fact he can scream like a fucking child gives me extra pleasure, much like I want to do with you right now. You are not worthy of a pathetic little girl to marry my son. He deserves to be a loner and have him kill himself."

Jens placed his hand on Luiza's leg, and he got out a knife from his pocket and gently rubbed the blade on Luiza's leg, causing a bit of a cut, but not deep enough or coming close to forcing her to bleed, more he wanted to test how far he'll push Konrad's limits if he found out where Jens and Luiza were.

Luiza Doe: "You will never be a part of our life. He said he wanted to forget you and remove you out of his system."

Jens Raab: "That's where he's wrong. Konrad wants me to be a part of his life; you're just as pathetic as he is. You may think he'll make you happy and do everything to protect you, but look how much of a failure he is with his racing and wrestling career. He's been a little bitch since day one. Now I see why he wanted to have this weak girl who's a skateboarder, but she's stuck here with me."

Jens dropped the knife before he placed his hand across Luiza's throat, making her suffer from the kind of torture he wanted to make Konrad feel with his life, knowing he had crossed the line. Jens lets out an evil laugh as Luiza tries to scream and tries to move away from Jens, but he shakes his head and becomes so disgusting that he sits right on her.

Jens Raab: "Where do you think you're going?"

Luiza Doe: “Konrad, help me.”

Jens Raab: "Do you honestly think that worthless human being will come to help you? It's why I have us all alone because nobody will come to save you. He couldn't even throw a punch at me, let alone come to this abandoned place to save you. He doesn't love you, he wants to cause you hell, but he's too loved up. That's no problem for me."

Luiza Doe: "If you do that, you son of a bitch, it won't be just Konrad you'll deal with. Do you know a red hair girl called Minerva?"

Jens shook his head.

Luiza Doe: "She could kick your ass and kill you if she found out right now you're trying to kill me."

Jens Raab: "Shut the fuck up."

Jens punches Luiza's stomach multiple times, and as he gets off Luiza, he kicks the chair to the ground, gets a couple of candles, and gets a lighter that he clicks a button on and both candles have lit fire. Jens smirks, knowing there wasn't one person who could stop Jens from hurting Luiza. Luiza screamed; as much as she tried to knee Jens downstairs, he grabbed her knees before he could do anything, along with having his hand across Luiza's throat again, gently squeezing it as he picked her up along with the chair to sit upright.

Jens Raab: "You got more guts than Konrad does. Do you see this candle? I'm going to place it right on your delicate skin, just as I burnt Konrad so many years ago. I dreamt of burning the house down with him in it, but his mother did everything to protect him for some reason. But you have no protection. I don't like you, even if you smell good and even if I'd love to fuck you, just as much as he does with you."

Luiza Doe: "You make me sick and a pathetic father you are. I will never have sex with your disgusting ass ever. Konrad, unlike you, cares and feeds me. He means the world to me, something you sho............"

Jens Raab: "No, I'm ashamed of Konrad. I wish the fucker was never born and had only just Markus as my son in life. At least Markus is a real man, someone you would've been better off married to, but you chose the weakest bitch, and now you must pay the ultimate price of it. Say goodbye to the flesh of your skin. Because I'm stronger and better than he'll ever be as a man."

Jens had a sick smirk on his face as he slapped her mouth, and then as an evil plot of his scheme, as much as Luiza tried to move her chair back, she couldn't as Jens kissed her before he licked his lips.

Jens Raab: "Strawberries, you, put on your lipstick, huh? Delicious. Now time to witness the pain your fiance went through with me because I'm one truly nasty fucker."

As Jens picked up the candle, he placed the flame on Luiza's leg, trying to make her suffer as the flame touched her skin. Luiza screamed out in pain, screaming for Konrad to come and save her as Jens would burn Luiza's entire body, with Konrad nowhere to be found. Suddenly, Konrad opened his eyes, screaming from his bed. He kicks the motorhome door and leaves. He entered Dakon's trailer, went in his bed, grabbed hold of Dakon and beat him.

Dakon Theron: "What the fuck?"

Konrad didn't want to say anything more as he laid down the punches, viciously and brutally, as what Dakon was the fitting purpose for. After hearing the screams and Konrad kicking the trailer door down, Luiza came in and watched Konrad beat Dakon for a while. When he sees her, he drops Dakon on the ground as he breathes heavily and rushes over to Luiza and cries.

Konrad Raab: "I'm so glad you're alright."

Luiza Doe: "What do yo..........."

Luiza suddenly gasped, realising what he had said had affected him, especially when he was on his knees.

Luiza Doe: "Oh shit."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, you were in the dream about to be killed. These fucking dreams, they have to stop."

Dakon got himself up from the floor, hearing everything Konrad had said; now he knew why Konrad was beating the hell out of Dakon. Konrad couldn't breathe for a few minutes, almost like choking, before letting out a cough. It was the constant fear of the nightmares he had; it was causing him so much anxiety to sleep.

Dakon Theron: "Oh, that explains everything."

Luiza Doe: "These dreams are severely getting worse every time you sleep, even the fear of you getting off to sleep."

Dakon Theron: "You need behavioural therapy to overcome these nightmares. Whoever is making you have these dreams must've been one horrible asshole."

Konrad only nodded at this point, especially trying to gather himself together, but he knew one thing he wanted to do right now, or instead, he'll leave it until Friday due to the NASCAR testing he had to do on the dirt later today.

Konrad Raab: "I need to do illegal street fighting when I go back to Chicago."

Konrad's crying so hard that he pulls Luiza close to him, hugging and kissing her because he feared he was going to fall under the pressure of the point of listening to the dreams and acting upon them, but he wasn't able to at all. After that, he couldn't speak.

Luiza Doe: "He was, from what Konrad told me from his past. He still carries the scars and burns from that person, even if they are dead. See, he adores me."

Dakon Theron: "During Konrad's testing later today, I will go online and search for the best behavioural therapist online and get Konrad to tackle his past and hopefully recover from these nightmares he consistently has."

Luiza Doe: "It's scary. I saw it right before my eyes on why he doesn't ever want to attack me. I love this man, and I want to help and protect him. Thankfully, he has someone to let his anger out on, but Konrad, please don't resort to doing illegal street fighting and accept the help."

Dakon Theron: "She's right; you don't need to do these fights to make yourself better. It will only land you in prison and have another Asher Hayes situation, except it won't be drugs landing you there."

Konrad couldn't pick himself up, leaving him grounded, fully attached to Luiza as she tried to get up, and Konrad only pulled her down, seeing how much the dream affected him, fearing if she was to be on her own, someone could hurt her.

Luiza Doe: "OK, we get up together, and we head back, alright?"

Konrad nodded as Luiza pulled Konrad up from his feet, still having tears running down his face, but at the same time, he still had his fist tight and turned to Dakon and punched him on the ground as Luiza slaps Konrad to snap out of his anger.

Luiza Doe: "Please stop. Let's go and do some meditation you need. You will get help with this. Save your anger to let out on Lucas Knight."

Once again, due to not speaking, Konrad nodded, and he, along with Luiza, went out of Dakon's trailer and headed back to their more modern, more prominent and modernised motorhome. They closed the door as Luiza and Konrad went to the bedroom, and Luiza pointed to the floor as Konrad sat on the floor with his legs crossed.

Luiza turned the lights off and lit some candles on the bedside table. She places a CD in the drive and presses play for relaxation music to start playing with the volume low.

Luiza Doe: "Close your eyes, and I'll massage your back. Take a few deep breaths in and out. When you feel calm and relaxed, you hop to bed and then you'll go to sleep."

Before she massages Konrad's back, she hugs him, kissing each other, with Konrad having his eyes closed. She stopped and placed massaging cream on Konrad's back, reminding him to breathe in and out from his nose. Then she rubs him down as he moans with pleasure, loving what she's doing with him. Konrad was utterly relaxed ten minutes later, and he hopped into bed.

Konrad Raab: “Thank you for that. I love you more than anyone else in the world."

Luiza Doe: "Aww, you're welcome. I do too."

After that, he kissed her on her lips before he slowly drifted off to sleep, as so does Luiza, placing her arm across Konrad's chest as a form that she and he are fully protected. They stayed like that for six more hours before Konrad had to get up, have his breakfast, before meeting with a driver called Christopher to get in the car and drive with him around the Bristol dirt track.

----------------------

12 hours later. (Off-Camera)

After Konrad got out of the NASCAR with skittles sponsor all over it, he took his helmet off, discussing to the team and Christopher about the testing today, and Konrad knew he had a lot of work to do when he came to Bristol in a few months. The team discussion lasted for an hour with his team boss, Brad Rogers and Christopher, who came to help Konrad gel with the dirt. However, after the talks had finished and Christopher went back home, Konrad looked around and saw some car parts taken down. Brad saw Konrad being interested in them.

Brad Rogers: "Want to ask a question about the car parts you see here or need more information about them at all?"

Konrad Raab: "No, nothing like that. I do want to ask you a question, though."

Brad Rogers: "Oh, it has something to do with your other career, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes."

Since his entire time being a NASCAR driver, he had never considered what he had on his mind. However, since he was still discovering his favourite weapon, he looked at the parts of his car, seeing if there was anything he could use. He could use a fair bit as he walked away from the car.

Konrad Raab: "You know about me being an Underground title contender?"

Brad Rogers: "I know of it, yes."

Konrad Raab: "I'm allowed to use weapons, and I was wondering if I can use my NASCAR car parts to use as a weapon? I know it's last minute, but I wanted to ask just in case because this exhaust pipe especially can come in mighty handy to beat the hell out of Lucas Knight."

Brad scratched his head. Sure, it was a very unusual request as most NASCAR drivers wouldn't care to sell off their car parts, but Brad also knew how important the match was to Konrad and that he was a professional wrestler.

Brad Rogers: "I don't see any problem with that. I know you were nervous about asking me, but feel free. We can always afford to replace the exhaust pipe anyway. Any other weapons you can think of that you could use?"

Konrad Raab: "I could also use this large pole as well as the ignition system. All within the match because at the same time, I'm still discovering what my favourite hardcore weapon is, so if I can use some of these NASCAR parts, I would easily win with them and then find out if my favourite weapon; comes from NASCAR itself."

Brad Rogers: "For sure, and I hope you come back here with the title around your waist. So take what you need as they are all laid on the table for you. Good luck. I'm guessing you might come to Phoenix with cuts, scars and blood all over you?"

Konrad Raab: "Highly likely, yes. Anyway, I got to go; see you on Tuesday."

Konrad collected some of the car parts he knew that could benefit him against Lucas Knight, and he did need to take drastic measures to beat the hell out of Lucas, especially he was his enemy more than anyone in the company right now. With the car parts in hand, he went back to his motorhome. He placed them in the bag before he and Luiza got themselves ready to go back to Chicago for a bit before travelling to Detroit on Saturday afternoon after an intense amount of gym work for wrestling and NASCAR all at once on Friday and Saturday.

---------------------------------

Pathetic excuse of an Underground champion, hence why the belt will be fitting to me. Chicago, Illinois. Friday 21st January. (On-camera)

As the cameras start rolling, as per usual, Konrad had some time to go to the abandoned home where he always does his videos for wrestling matches in SCW. He loved the entire environment, he loved to see pieces of blood-stained windows and skeletons around him, hearing the screams coming from the building and also, his blood wall of fame of all the victims he collected blood from. Chris Cannon, Katsumi, Nate and Cassidy were listed on the wall. Konrad thrives on being completely violent and he was enjoying it. He had a sick smirk on his face as he sits on blood and red paint-stained wooden chair, laughing.

Konrad Raab: “How I relish the fact I'm facing someone who I've been dying to face for a few months, perfect fitting to be a champion right now, don't you think, Lucas Knight? All the times you bullied and trolled on me on social media. All the times you thought you could get away with it. Only this time, you cornered yourself towards the sickest bastard currently in SCW right now. Granted, you defeated Kim to win the Underground title when she was on her game, but since then, we both done a pretty good job, breaking her down mentally. You and I took away the power of her being a violent wrestler. She's a hypocrite, but sadly, so are you.”

Konrad knew everything Lucas had been saying to him the past few months, waiting on the sidelines because of how desperate he was to be a champion, especially a title opportunity on a PPV event. He licks his lips and smirks as he laughs once again.

Konrad Raab: “Kim is fucking stupid that unlike her, I have a reason why I bitched and complained about so long. It fucking killed me to wait six years since Rise To Greatness back in two thousand and sixteen to get a PPV singles title opportunity. You said that being a fucking lunatic will get me nowhere. You're a complete idiot. Me being used as a doormat and being a goody-two-shoes got me somewhere, right? It didn't, it held me back and I had to change. I had to be a fucking lunatic to get a PPV singles title opportunity, I had to because I'm sick and tired of sitting around, waiting for a chance of capturing gold. You would be the fucking same if you waited for six years because you had to deal with wrestlers giving me a lot of shit because I refused to defend myself.”

Konrad was angry every day, even if the illegal street fight he did on Friday because he couldn't keep his anger in check, he had lost himself when he wasn't around Luiza all the time. He picks up the paint metal bucket and sniffs the red paint.

Konrad Raab: “I already smell the sight of your blood. You may think you're violent, but you haven't proven that since you won the title. While I've done everything to prove I am. I've been more violent than The Jackals have the past few weeks and that's all done by my actions in the ring and out of it as well. I said to everyone, I needed to let out forty-five years of anger out and people like you, treating me like a piece of shit, treating me as if I'm a fucking baby is the main fucking cause of my anger. The main cause of being a lunatic, the main cause of being the ultimate bully. I can't stand the sight of you, despite giving me an opportunity, but I'm still pissed off about it.”

Konrad makes a fist and screams because of the anger he felt on being bullied, especially regarding the intense dreams he kept having, forcing him not to sleep most nights because of his fears of the dreams he gets when he sleeps.

Konrad Raab: “You said to Ace, oh I'm not interested in being a Supreme Champion? Are you off your fucking head? What the fuck do you think I've demanded for, a puppy? No, I crave to be a Supreme Champion, but shit gets in the fucking way. Like I asked to face against Cid when he was champion, I got rejected. I asked for a title opportunity at PPV events for the last two years, got rejected until Holly made that change for me. Besides, nobody remembers title wins from Breakdown shows. That's clearly proven how irrelevant my TV title reigns were. Yeah, you're a hall of famer with achievements you've done, bravo, but that's the past. I look forward to the present and I can't wait to beat the ten living shades of shit out of you, causing you to bleed and I will put your name next to Cassidy on the blood wall of fame.”

Once again, Konrad smirked as he immediately looked down on the paint bucket and pours paint all over himself, even tasting it, imagining what he feels when it comes to Lucas in front of him, imagining the feel.

Konrad Raab: “It's stupid you never told your son being violent is a part of the wrestling business. My kids know the differences between me being a dad and me being a business man. They know I'm different out of the ring, they know I don't use weapons or leave opponents for dead unless it's self-defence. I do it because it makes me feel better and that deathmatch was the start of the violent Ice Blood era, one who doesn't use social media anymore, well it helps with how busy I am with wrestling and NASCAR at the same time. I already know what I'll do to your fucking ass. Calling me muppet and showing off baby pictures of me I don't appreciate.”

There was a lot more anger from Konrad when it came to facing Lucas than all the other matches he had recently, more than with Nate. Of course, because the history with Lucas and Konrad was massive, especially the stuff he did to Cannon had some effect as well.

Konrad Raab: “You have no idea how badly I want to beat the living fuck out of you. You have no idea how long I've wanted to become a champion in SCW, especially on a PPV event. I had to be a violent and raging maniac to get to this match. If you want this to be a deathmatch, then go right fucking ahead because I loved every single second of what I've done to Cassidy Carter, I love everything of making her bleed and causing serious injuries. I want to do all of that onto an arrogant and self-centred bastard that deserves every ounce of pain and suffering that will come upon him, wanting nothing more than to prove that I want and need that Underground title. You have to do everything to get me down because I will always get my ass back up and be twice as vicious.”

Konrad smiles as he enjoys the thought of what he did with the cheese grater and being hit with the glass tubes he got smashed with. He even has glass tube broken pieces in his videos room and looked deeply at them, before pouring more of the paint on him.

Konrad Raab: “I look at the glass tube pieces I picked up, even some that are broken and it's already given me ideas to use them onto you. I want to suplex you through the glass so I can give you the cuts and bruises you have given to me, mentally. I'll give them to you psychically you broken fuck and you will see how much I've changed and how much of my body I will put my heart to on winning the Underground champion, one who would care about defending it, one who would be the living definition of the title name. Nobody wants me as champion, but SCW needs a hardcore, violent loving champion because your passion for being violent has long gone, Lucas and everyone has picked apart on how weak and pathetic you are.”

Konrad's face has gone completely red, even shouting at the camera because he had completely lost it once again, only this time nobody was around to calm him down. Heck, the officials had to grab hold of Konrad because he was always violent and always wanted to hurt people.

Konrad Raab: “I'm going to smash you throughout the entire match because my life is consumed nothing, but violence and pain. I'm going to make you scream like a little bitch you are. You may have won the title against Kim and how you brag about her beating the hell out of each other to win, but Kim won't take it to the extremes as I will. Kim won't use glass tubes and force you to bleed. I will and best of all, nobody will stop me. I'm a deathmatch king after all and you're actually a part of a piece of the puzzle. My first ever wrestling match was against a male champion in a non-title match on a PPV event against a guy I owe my career to, almost ten years later, I'm in a violent underground match for the belt. I've shown passion and thrown my body at everything to earn this title match. I've done everything possible to make you look at me, taking me seriously as someone who will fuck you up.”

Konrad pours another tin of paint on his body, licking it once again, letting it drip, hearing the screams coming out of the home.

Konrad Raab: “I'm going to cause you hell and a lot of bother to a point, I will make sure you won't be standing, being left in a bloody mess. I want to be busted open, I want to have cuts, scars and blood left on my body. Do everything you have to do to prove how badly you want to retain the Underground title since you want to care more for other belts. I don't, I want that Underground title and I won't be waiting for another six years to get another PPV singles title shot. I will always be in the hunt. I will never be ignored ever again. I will prove how much ice I can crunch on my starvation of being a champion, especially to take it from someone who's been one of the main causes of me to explode.”

Konrad takes a few moments break before speaking for the last time.

Konrad Raab: “Everything I'll do to you will be your fault and I make sure you'll blame yourself for losing the title to this psychopath lunatic who loves tasting blood and loves hearing bones crack to send you to the hospital. Because I guarantee you, you made the biggest mistake of your life by facing me for the belt. Because I will be aggressive and have no remorse for anything I'll do to your British ass. You will be completely fucked and blooded all over the ring. I will pin or submit you because that's how much I believe in myself and believe I'll be way more violent than you. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood, bitch because tomorrow is the last day you'll ever walk on your feet without assistance and carrying that title that I will succeed in.”

Konrad nodded his head, signalling the title to be put around his waist already as he begins a path to being a great violent champion he believes he will win tomorrow night as the cameras stop filming with them going to black.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.