Little D
-----------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: Little D
Wrestler's Real Name: Unknown
Twitter Handle (if applicable): What's twitter?
Pic Base: Marko Stunt
Height: 5' 2" (While standing on milk crates)
Weight: 110 pounds (While soaking wet)
Birthdate: 01/01/2004 (Allegedly)
Birth Place: Just outside of the womb, eh!
Current Residence: The mean streets of Winnipeg

Physical Description: It's Little D with Marko Stunt as the pic base. Use your imagination!

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Ankle Biter
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Desperately trying to be heel, though has a hard time being taken seriously
Years Pro: I wanna be a real boy!
Theme Song: Rikishi's "Bad Man"

Finishers: Bite your ankles!
Finishers Descriptions (If Needed): Kurt Angle's ankle lock while biting the opponent's ankle while the referee is not paying attention. Did you think I was joking? I'm not.

Signature Moves: 1-8-7
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed): Takes Chainz's (pic base Arn Anderson because who else could it be?) Glock 9 from him on the outside and hits the opponent with the butt while the ref is distracted.

Common Moves:

More ankle biting
Eye rake
Back rake
Outdoor rake (Taken from Chainz on the outside and hit the opponent with it after a ref bump)
Low blow (Is actually a punch, but due to his size...)
Low blow II (A kick, but you can see theme here...)
Still MORE ankle biting
Biting ears (A tribute to Mike Tyson)
Biting various other parts of the anatomy
Head butts (Ends up being to the groin, but hey he needs to TRY something legal, right?)

Strengths: I have thought about it and cheating is his only real strength. He is a great cheater.

Weaknesses: He is very, very weak. 

Entrance: Rikishi's "Bad Man" starts to rumble through the arena as he gets his introduction.

Phillips: "Now introducing, led to the ring by his manager Chainz, from the mean streets of Winnipeg and weighing 110 pounds, here is LITTLE D!"

Little D appears at the top of the ramp with Chainz by his side. Both are dressed as bikers with all leather ensembles. The walk to the ring, arguing with and even threatening fans along their way to the ring. Their jackets both say "1-8-7 Productions, Eh!" on the back. Once there, Little D slides under the bottom rope (It's natural for him.) while Chainz goes to his corner on the outside waiting for the first opportunity he has to get involved.

Biography: The only thing that Little D has caused is a lot of questions to be asked. 

Why has he decided to be a wrestler?

Will he ever land a legal move?

Is he really over 5 feet tall?

So many questions, too many to list. How will they be answered? Stay tuned!

Sample RP: HA! You assume I am going to RP? That's cute.

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Little D
Email:
Other: