Tactical Warfare
Asher Hayes, Autumn Valentine, Christy Matthews & Datura vs. Holly Adams, Cid Turner, Giovanni "GiGi" Aries & Sammy Thomas Davies
Tactical Warfare Match

2 RP Limit per character

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Monday, May 2, 2022
C L I C K
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

I always feel this insane pressure when it comes to PPV to do some amazing story. I also feel this pressure to write tons and tons. This time, after much thought, I resisted the second urge. Instead, I decided I would tell a story I liked, but I'd do that across both the Autumn and Christy RPs. Therefore, this one has lots of the normal whackiness, and also neatly sets up the events of the Christy Matthews RP that follows it.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Sixty-One
[Image: autumn.png]
Unfortunately, I forgot that Jon makes the graphics for this layout, so... there's no cast pics for Lexy or Autumn. However, Lexy and Autumn both guest star as this story tells the second part of the story that began in Autumn's RP.

I had a lot of fun with it and changing the perspective of the events as Autumn sees them.

Enjoy.

Order of Chaos Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood: Part Forty-Five
My Inner Rage [Part Two]
[Image: banner.jpg]
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
[Image: Gy34S3v.png]
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
I apologize profusely to my teammates for not doing more for this match; real life beat me to a pulp this last week, and I simply cannot get any more words down, but I wanted to post something. Good luck, everyone. 

Tactical Warfare
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)