I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
======

==========
April 1st, 2022
Sacramento, CA
Off Camera
==========

SCW Breakdown came to an early end for the sibling duo of Kimberly Williams and Marie Jones. The identical twins were supposed to compete against Selena Frost and Deanna Frost in the main event. But instead of fulfilling their obligations to SCW and its fans, the duo known as Twin Magic decided to walk out. They refused to compete. The House of Frost gained the victory via forfeit; meanwhile, Kimberly and Marie followed through on their threat to walk away from Breakdown and SCW.

For Kimberly Williams the past couple of months have been very frustrating. All she has ever wanted was a rematch for the SCW Underground Championship. She has wanted it since losing the championship to Lucas Knight. Instead she was passed over so that Lucas could defend against Konrad Raab (now known as Oktoberfest in Kimberly’s demented mind). Then instead of getting the first shot at the newly won title, Kimberly was again passed over so that Konrad could defend against Justin Davis. And while Kimberly was being passed over, SCW management had been trying to force her into a world championship match that she wanted no part of.

The Woman Scorned held no personal grudge against Selena Frost, at least not at first. But when SCW continued to pass Kim over for an Underground Title Match, and at the same time tried to force her into the world title picture, Kimberly just got angrier and angrier. Everyone has their breaking points and when they reach their breaking point, people tend to react negatively. How would a woman as demented as Kimberly Williams react when she reached her breaking point? In her case, she decided if she was going to be forced to endure this world title chase, then she would do it under her own terms. She would go out of her way to demean, devalue, and disrespect the very championship SCW wanted her to chase. Shaun Cruze and his mismanagement of SCW had brought this rage out in The Woman Scorned, so any and all blood that was shed would be on his hands.

Retribution has come and gone, the World Title Match ended with Selena Frost retaining the title, and Kimberly had hoped that this would be the end of it all. She had hoped that she could finally return to her true prize; the SCW Underground Championship. One can imagine her disappointment to find herself still in the gravitational pull of SCW World Champion Selena Frost. Yet as disappointed as she was, walking away from the Breakdown main event was a difficult one for Kimberly. As a matter of fact, one could argue that the decision wasn’t really Kim’s to begin with. Many of Kimberly’s decisions lately have been influenced by her twin sister, Marie Jones, who had returned to SCW programming back at the End of the Year Special.

After walking off the job, walking away from Breakdown, Kim’s twin sister Marie wanted to celebrate. She wanted to celebrate sticking it to SCW management. She wanted to go out to a bar and party. But Kimberly did not feel like celebrating. To be perfectly honest, Kimberly did not feel very good about how tonight went down. She has not felt good about how this entire situation has been handled at all. So she left Marie to her own devices while she returned to her hotel room to mope. The Woman Scorned is sitting on the edge of her bed dressed in her pink unicorn onesie. She is staring blankly ahead as she thinks about everything that has gone down lately. Kimberly just wanted to get a fair opportunity to regain the SCW Underground Championship. That’s all she ever wanted out of this. She didn’t want it to end like this. This feels very wrong.

A loud knocking breaks Kimberly out of her reverie. She hops up off of the bed and turns towards the door of her hotel room. The knocking is heard again and Kim waits and listens. A few moments later and she hears a voice from the other side…

“Kim! It’s me!”

“Me who?!” Kim demands. “I know plenty of people named me!”

“It’s your sister, Marie!”

“Oh, right!” Kim walks over to the door. She opens it and sees Marie standing there. The Phoenix is dressed in a black knee length leather skirt, black open toed heels, and a red silk blouse. Ordinarily Marie would have looked wasted after a night of partying but it is obvious that Kim’s twin sister decided not to engage in too much debauchery. “Hi, sis. You’re back a little early, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, well, I did find a bar. There was great music, dancing, but…”

“But what?”

Marie sighs. “It just wasn’t the same without you.”

“Awwww! You do care!” Kim says as she embraces Marie in a tight hug.

“Of course I care, Kim. Now may I come in?”

“Sure.” Kim steps aside and lets Marie enter. Kim shuts the door behind her. Then Kim walks over to the fridge and opens it up. She produces a bottle of Jack Daniels and offers it to Marie. “Want some booze?”

“Absolutely. But don’t you want any?”

“Not tonight.” Kim tosses Marie the full bottle of Jack Daniels. Marie catches it with ease. She looks at the bottle of Jack Daniels and then back up at Kim. Marie cocks her head to one side and studies her twin sister carefully.

“Are you ok, Kim? You seem a little off.”

“Me? Ok? Pffft, I’m never ok, Marie. You should know that by now. I mean, I was kidnapped at birth, raised by a sociopath, spent some time in a lunatic asylum, so why wouldn’t I be ok?”

“Whoa, whoa, calm down, sis.” Marie says.

“It’s hard to calm down right now, Marie.” Kim paces the room anxiously, nervously. Marie watches on cautiously as she pops the top on the Jack Daniels and begins to sip. “You know more about me than anyone else on that damned SCW roster. And you know better than anyone else how hard it is for me to trust people.”

“I know.”

“I only knew one woman as my mother for the first eighteen years of my life. I trusted her when she told me that my real mother hated me and abandoned me. I believed every word she said, not realizing all she was doing was using me, making me hate the world but specifically making me hate my own family, so that she could turn me against them. And do you know what I did to her?”

“You, uh…” Marie knows quite well what happened to the woman who served as Kimberly’s legal guardian for the first eighteen years of her life. Marie is afraid to mention the incident. But Kimberly is beyond caring at this point. A sinister grin forms on her face.

“I murdered her.” Kim approaches Marie menacingly, causing The Phoenix to slowly back away. “Then you came into my life. And despite everything I had ever done to you, including the time I kidnapped you and took over your life, you still tried to help me. You tried to make me normal. And I appreciate everything you have done.”

“It’s, uh, it’s what sisters are for, right?”

“You took me into your life. Despite warnings from our sisters, from our mother, you still gave me a chance. Ever since then I have been fiercely loyal to you, Marie. Even when you were dead wrong I still followed you like a loyal soldier. Remember Katya and her pact with Syren to take over SCW? I knew they were scum. Because I am scum and I know it when I see it. People like Syren deserve to burn. But you trusted her, you threw your lot with her, but I knew better. Did I stop you?” Kim shakes her head. “No, I listened to you. I was loyal…not to them, but I was loyal to you.”

“We all make mistakes…” Marie finds that she has backed against a wall. There is nowhere to go.

“So when you told me that you could help me get my fair shot at the Underground Championship I trusted you. Getting involved in Juneau Frost’s title defense against Holly wasn’t my idea, trying to screw Juneau out of the world title wasn’t my idea.” Kim pokes a finger at Marie. “It was your idea. You insisted that we needed to get SCW’s attention. You insisted that we needed to force them to sit up and take notice before they would listen to our demands. I thought it was a bad idea from the start but I trusted that you had my best interests at heart. I trusted that somehow this would ultimately lead to me getting an Underground Title Match. But tell me, Marie, what happened?”

“Uh…” Marie is clearly nervous. She hasn’t seen Kim act like this in a very long time. Her twin sister seems deranged and unbalanced.

“I got a Television Title Match. I kidnapped four people on live television. All of this and for what? A world championship match at Retribution? That’s not what I wanted. But conveniently enough it was what you wanted.”

“Kim, listen, I DO have your best interests at heart! You just have to trust the process! Everything is working out exactly as I planned!”

Kim grabs Marie by the throat and then throws her onto the bed. Kimberly mounts her and wraps both hands around the throat, sneering down at her. “Then tell me, sis, why the hell did we get booked against the world champion AGAIN?! Why the hell am I facing Juneau AGAIN?! I do not want her, I do not want her title, I want Oktoberfest and MY Underground Championship! But somehow thanks to your genius management skills I am still fighting Juneau!”

“But we…we walked out!” Marie says, gasping for air. “You…you didn’t fight her!”

“That’s another thing…” Kim leans down and whispers into her ear “...I do not back down from any fight!”

With one massive push, Marie kicks Kimberly off of her. Marie scrambles back to her feet and braces herself, preparing to defend herself, while Kim pushes her way back up to her feet. Kim just stands there, glaring angrily across at Marie. Finally, after a few tense moments, Marie speaks.

“I don’t get it. I didn’t think you wanted to fight her.”

“I don’t. But I also refuse to back away from a fight. And your advice…your management skills…it is ruining my reputation. But you don’t care. You are doing this all for yourself.”

“What?” Marie asks with a confused look on her face.

“Do not think that I am stupid. Just because I am a little eccentric and deranged does not mean I am anyone’s fool. I am quite intelligent and I am definitely smarter than you, Marie. I know exactly what this is all about. You are keeping us involved with Juneau because you want the SCW World Title. You have never once given a damn about helping me get the Underground Title back. You just saw me as your meal ticket, as your cheap and easy ride to winning the SCW World Championship.”

“I…”

“TELL ME I’M WRONG!” Kimberly shouts with real tears forming in her eyes. She is crying because she feels betrayed by the woman she trusted the most. “Tell me that I am wrong because I really want to be wrong.”

“Kim, I…I just…” Marie sighs and shakes her head “...it isn’t what you think. You’re right, I don’t care about the Underground Title, but it’s only because the World Title is more important, far more important. You are capable of so much more. You…”

“Don’t you think I already know that?” Kim strolls back over to Marie. This time Marie is able to make her way over towards the door. Kim continues to march her way towards her twin sister. “I am a damn good wrestler. I have already beaten some of the best this company has to offer in a straight up wrestling match. Autumn Valentine…Bree Lancaster…Syren…you name them, I’ve beaten them. Have I ever been World Champion? No, but I don’t need a title to prove to myself that I can hang with the best. And that’s what makes me better than you. Despite my insane upbringing, I have always had one thing you will never have…self-confidence. You need gold and trinkets in order to feel good about yourself. But I don’t need such things and I do not need you.”

“What does this mean?”

“It means that you can stay gone from SCW if you want. Continue your pathetic boycott, protest, or whatever you want to call it. I’m going back to SCW and I am going to get my Underground Title Match, but I am going to get it MY way, not yours.”

“But Kim, please listen to me, I only wanted to help…”

Kimberly reaches over onto the nearby night stand. She pulls open the drawer to reveal Betty White, her Freddy Krueger knife glove. She places it upon her hand…the best she can considering she is wearing a pink unicorn onesie…and walks menacingly over towards her twin sister. “You did make a lot of great progress with me, dear sister. I had suppressed so much rage and violence for so long. But thanks to you and your guidance over these past few months, some of my old habits are coming back.”

“Kim, you don’t want to do this.”

“There was a time I did. At one time killing you was my prime objective, because I believed that by killing you, I could take your place as the family favorite. But I look at you now and all I see is a pathetic waste. Why would I want to be like you? Why would I want to be someone who needs gold to define their self-worth? And you know what? As evil as I am, even I wouldn’t manipulate my own sister in order to get what I wanted, the way you have manipulated me. So I am giving you this one grace period, Marie, your one chance; get out now, before I change my mind and introduce you to Betty White.”

“But Kim…”

“GET OUT!” Kimberly shouts angrily with a rage and hatred seeping out of her voice, rage that Marie had not heard before. Marie senses that the best thing she can do is live to fight another day. Marie quickly turns, opens the door, and makes a hasty retreat, shutting the door behind her. Kimberly waits for a few seconds before taking the Betty White knife glove off of her hand and tossing it aside, tossing it onto the bed. Kimberly reaches up and wipes her eyes, which are now red from crying. This is a very difficult moment for Kim and one in which she had hoped would never come. She knows her sister is flawed, she knows Marie isn’t perfect, but she had promised herself that she would remain loyal to Marie as payment for how Marie helped Kim many years ago. Now Kim feels torn; part of her feels guilty for kicking Marie out, for abandoning Marie. She feels as if she should have remained loyal to Marie. Yet another part of Kim realizes that this is the right thing to do.

If this is the right thing to do, why does it hurt so much? Why does she feel so guilty? And also, despite all of her bravado and tough talk about how she doesn’t need Marie, Kim still feels as though she needs guidance of some sort, she feels as if she does need someone to give her advice on what she should do next. She just walked out on SCW. Will she be fined? Suspended? Or fired? And if not, how will she be able to return and regain her good standing within the company? All she ever wanted as an Underground Title Match. But trusting Marie and going along with her advice may have ruined everything.

Then an idea strikes her, almost like lightning. Williams then goes back to the nightstand and reaches back into the drawer. She produces a cell phone. Kimberly dials and a number and waits patiently as it rings. A half-smile forms upon her face.

“Uh hi, Jess? It’s me, Kim. I know you keep tabs on me, so I know you probably saw what happened on Breakdown.” Kimberly sighs. “You were right. You were right about me, and about Marie. Please call me back when you get this message. I need your help.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
======

==========
April 15th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It has been almost two weeks since Kimberly Williams severed ties with her identical twin sister Marie Jones. They had been reunited from the very end of 2021, the SCW End of the Year Special when Marie made her spectacular return, and Kimberly had no problem pledging her undying loyalty to Marie. After all, she trusted Marie. She believed that she had her best interests at heart. And Marie had promised to guide Kimberly back to the SCW Underground Championship. That has been Kimberly’s singular goal; to once again be the champion of the most violent, bloodthirsty division in professional wrestling. Instead of getting her title rematch, she got passed over for Konrad Raab and then Justin Davis. And what Kim got in return was a Television Title match and a World Title match she did not want. Does it make any sense? No, it doesn’t. Most normal wrestlers would kill for an opportunity at the SCW World Championship. But as is painfully clear, Kimberly Williams is not your normal human being. The World Championship was never her desire. She never craved the attention or the spotlight that the world title scene provided. All Kimberly wanted was what she considered her personal joy of being in the Underground division. And she trusted her sister Marie would get her back to where she wanted to be.

When it became clear that Marie was only out for herself, that she was just using Kimberly to get close to the SCW World title, Kimberly decided to kick her sister to the curb and decide to strike out on her own. Instead of mind games, Kimberly has opted for a more direct approach; she has attacked reigning Underground Champion Konrad Raab’s family and friends. She struck at Konrad himself. And now her efforts are paying off. Williams has her match against Konrad Raab. It may be non-title, and while that is still frustrating at least it is a step in the right direction. According to Shaun Cruiserweight, Kimberly needs to earn her way into an Underground Title Match.

Let’s disregard the fact that as a former champion she never received a rematch, Konrad never did anything to earn his title shot, Justin Davis never did anything to earn his title shot, and let’s ignore the fact that Kim was forced into a World Title Match that she didn’t earn or want, let’s disregard all of that for the sake of pretending Shaun Cruiserweight is a competent human being with the ability to form coherent thoughts and yes, agree that Kim needs to “earn” her title match. And she intends to make sure there is no way Shaun or anyone else can deny that she deserves an Underground Title Match.

Next week on Breakdown Kimberly is returning to action for the first time since walking out on SCW. The Woman Scorned will be facing Diamond Steele. The Woman Scorned will be as impressive…or as violent…as need be in order to make her statement. But the road back to the Underground Throne will be a tricky one. Despite how confident she sounded when she threw Marie out of her life, deep down Kim still isn’t certain that she can control herself and can control her own insane impulses. She still feels she needs some guidance in her life. For the longest time that guiding light was Marie Jones. Now since she cannot trust Marie, who is there to guide her? There is one individual remaining, but giving her a chance will be a bit of a leap of faith.

“Where is he?” This is the excited, jovial voice of Kimberly Williams as she bolts through the hallway in the home of her half-sister, Polish-American wrestler Jessica Lasiewicz. “Where is The Morning Star?”

“I told you at least a dozen times already, Kim, The Morning Star is a title my dad used to use when he wrestled.” Jessica Lasiewicz says as she chases her demented sibling down the halls. She is used to chasing children. For several weeks she had been allowing Marie Jones and her son Sean to stay with her, so Jessica had been babysitting Sean from time to time. But chasing Kim is a whole different beast altogether.

“No, no, no, no! I read about this in the Quran!”

“You didn’t read the Quran, Kim.”

“Ok, so maybe it was the Torah, or the Bible, I dunno which. Some kinda holy book says The Morning Star is the devil. I really want to meet him! Everyone says the devil is this out of touch billionaire who runs an entertainment empire. I wanna see if that’s true!”

“The Morning Star is not the devil!”

“Yeah he is!” Kimberly exclaims as she finds the stairs. She races up the stairs. Jessica sees her and sighs as she follows her up. Lasiewicz spots Kimberly entering the master bedroom.

“Nie wchodź do środka!”

“Are you speaking Klingon?”

“It’s Polish!”

Jessica enters the master bedroom, finding Kimberly already there. Kimberly scans the room with a wide eyed grin on her face. “Ah, so this is where you and Kyle do the hanky panky?”

“...” Jessica rolls her eyes.

“Where is your boy toy anyway?”

“He’s at the gym. Now please get out of our bedroom.”

“But I like it here!” Kimberly proclaims. “It has such negative vibes! And you know me, I’m all about those negative vibes! In fact, it feels like a portal has been opened here. Is this where you opened the portal and let The Morning Star through?”

“There are no portals in this house, Kim.”

“Oh, so you performed the demonic summoning ritual outside then?”

“No demons are on this premises, Kim!”

“There are now.” Kim smiles wryly. “I have one attached to me this very moment. His name is Bob. He’s kinda nice, actually…for a demonic entity that wants my soul to burn in hell for all of eternity.”

Jessica does love and care for her half-sister, otherwise she would not have volunteered to help her. Still, despite being family, Kimberly is a pain and a headache. Lasiewicz takes Kim by her arm. “Come on, let’s get out of the bedroom, ok?”

“But I…” Kimberly, just like a child in a toy store, spots something else and her eyes grow wide with awe “...oooo, what’s that?” Kimberly skips over to the wall. There hangs a flag of Poland. Kimberly points at it. “Birdie!”

“Birdie?” Jessica sighs and shakes her head. “Birdie is my cousin. That, Kim, is the Polish Eagle. It represents strength, courage, and solidarity in the face of adversity.” Jessica wraps her arm around Kimberly’s shoulders. “Kinda like you.”

“You mean I’m a bird?”

“No, you joker.” Jessica says with a chuckle. “I mean you are strong, you are brave, and you never give up, no matter how difficult the circumstances become. I mean, just look at what you’ve been through. So many let downs, so many disappointments, failing to become SCW World Champion…”

“I never WANTED to be world champion.” Kimberly growls as she marches over and sits down on the edge of the bed. Jessica sighs as she walks over and joins her half-sister on the bed.

“I know, you wanted to become Underground Champion. Now Shaun Cruze…”

“Cruiserweight.”

“Cruze…he isn’t giving you title match.”

“It makes no sense, Jess! I was the former champion! I actually hold a victory over the current champion! What am I doing wrong, Jess? This is why I need you! I need to know what I’m doing wrong!”

Lasiewicz sighs and shakes her head. “Maybe you shouldn’t have walked off the job?”

“That was Marie’s idea.”

“Yes but you went along with it. Perhaps Shaun Cruze…”

“Cruiserweight.”

“...whatever, maybe he would have been more open to your request had you not walked off the job? What you’re getting wrong is this notion that you can make your own matches. You are a wrestler, Kim. Your job is to wrestle, even if it is for a title you don’t want.”

“So many people in SCW need to be World Champion. Not me, Jess. I don’t need that hunk of tin to validate myself.”

“And you know what? I actually admire that about you. That is a great attitude to have. You know you are good enough to be champion and you don’t need any trophy or trinket to prove yourself. But you are still a wrestler. That is your job. The fans of SCW love you, Kim and they want to see you compete.”

“They don’t love me.” Kimberly scoffs.

“Oh yes they do.” Jessica grins. “I have been watching and paying close attention to you and Marie.”

“So you DO stalk us?”

“Yes, I’m a stalker…but it’s only because you are my sisters and I care.” Jessica says chuckling. “But yeah, I have been following you. And despite all of the horrible things you two have done…kidnapping people, vandalizing championships, and so on…despite all of that, you still received a mixed reaction. There was a large segment of the fans who still cheered. But they sure as hell didn’t cheer Marie.” Jessica points a finger at Kimberly. “They were cheering you.”

“No they weren’t.” Kimberly shakes her head.

“Of course they were. Kim, your story is inspirational. You were set up for failure, your entire childhood should have led you to a lifetime behind bars or in a mental asylum. But you made it out, you have made something of yourself. In the process you have become SCW United States Champion, SCW Television Champion, SCW World Tag Team Champion, and SCW Underground Champion. And you were on the verge of becoming World Champion at Retribution. There are people with tons of advantages who never achieve half of what you have already achieved. It truly is inspirational.”

Kimberly stands up and begins to pace the floor. Jessica watches on cautiously as Kimberly takes this in. “I am not a role model, Jess.”

“I’m not asking you to be a role model. I’m not asking you to be anything else but the good person I know you are capable of being.” Lasiewicz stands up and approaches her sister. “Selena Frost, Shaun Cruze, Konrad Raab, and your opponent next week, Diamond whatever, they may think you are a monster. But I know deep down inside is a heart of gold. That’s the only gold that matters to you.”

“You mean it?”

“Of course I do.” Jessica nods her head. “Marie made a lot of mistakes with you, there’s no denying that, but she was right about one thing and that’s that you have the potential to be someone so wonderful. And I can be the first to admit that I was wrong about you.”

Kimberly chuckles. “Yeah, when I was locked up in the mental asylum you told Marie that she was wasting her time trying to fix me.”

“Yeah, I did; but she was right and I was wrong, then. She was able to fix you. Unfortunately she left you broken again. And I am honored that you want to let me fix you.” Lasiewicz pats Kimberly on her back. “Just please, for the love of god, try not to break anything in this house.”

“Is that my only rule?” Kim asks happily.

“No…I also don’t want you coming into mine and Kyle’s bedroom.”

“Can I summon a demonic entity?”

“No!”

“Fine. Party pooper.” Kimberly sighs. “So where do I sleep?”

“Sleep?” Jessica shakes her head. “You sleep at your own house. I babysat your twin long enough. I’m not babysitting you too. You can stay at you own home. It isn’t like you live far away. Anytime you need to come over to talk, to train, or whatever the reason, just come on over.” Jessica reaches into her pants pocket and produces a key. She hands it to Kim. “In fact, here’s a key to the house.”

“A key? So I don’t even have to break in?”

“Nope.” Jessica says shaking her head.

“Well that’s no fun.”

“It isn’t supposed to be fun. This is about you setting things right. You do want to win back the Underground Title, right?”

“Yes!”

“Then get serious. Prove to Shaun Cruze…”

“Cruiserweight.”

“Fine! Prove to Shaun Cruiserweight that you deserve a title match. Make him change that match from non-title to title. Do it by making a statement against Diamond Steele on Breakdown. That’s your first step. No more walking away from matches. Fight whoever dares to step in front of you.”

==========
April 20th, 2022
Portland, OR
On Camera
==========

The cameras begin to roll and a few moments in the intrepid and loyal pepper pot shaped Dalek rolls into the scene from stage left. Unsurprisingly his owner, “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams, is riding atop the drone. Kimberly is dressed in torn denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt that reads “Fire Shaun Cruiserweight” on the front in hot pink lettering. Kimberly hops up off of her perch once the Dalek comes to a stop. She gazes at the camera with a sinister grin on her face.

“Shaun Cruiserweight never ceases to amaze me. Every week he proves that it is possible for him to be even dumber than I thought. That clown actually was stupid enough to say that I hadn’t done anything to deserve a shot at the SCW Underground Championship.” Williams pat the Dalek on top of its domed head. “Dalek here has a ton of information stored in its memory bank. So let me pose a few questions to Rusty here, shall we?”

“I AM READY, MISTRESS!”

“Who had Lucas Knight beaten to earn a shot at the Underground Title when I held it?”

“NOBODY!”

“Who had Oktoberfest beaten to earn a shot at the Underground Title when Lucas held it?”

“NOBODY!”

“Who had Justin Davis beaten to earn a shot at the Underground Title when Oktoberfest held it?”

“NOBODY!”

“Do you see where I’m going with this, Shaun Cruiserweight? Every single one of those ankle biters got a title shot despite doing jack shit to earn it. Yet you said I hadn’t done anything to earn a shot at the Underground Title?” Kim turns her attention back to Dalek. “Tell me, Rusty, who has actually earned a one on one victory over the reigning Underground Champion?”

“KIMBERLY WILLIAMS!”

“Who beat the longest reigning Television Champion in history Autumn Valentine?”

“KIMBERLY WILLIAMS!”

“Who beat the almighty zillion time world champion Syren?”

“KIMBERLY WILLIAMS!”

“Oh but sure, I haven’t done anything to earn a shot at the Underground Title. Seriously, Shaun Cruiserweight, you say I have no legal grounds to sue? Based on that bit of information I actually do have a case to sue you and the whole fucking company on the grounds of unfair treatment in the workplace. I have enough of a case that I could own the damn company and make Mr. D my personal bitch for the next ten years if I wanted to go that route…” Williams laughs nastily.

“...IF I wanted to go that route. But you know what? After I walked out on SCW, I had an epiphany. My fans deserve better; I don’t give a damn about SCW, but my fans deserve better. Also I realized that lawsuits just weren’t my style and walking out isn’t my style either. But carving people up like ground beef, now that IS my style! So let me tell you how it works, Cruiserweight. Oktoberfest has already said he would put the title on the line. I challenged, he accepted, the match should be made. That’s how wrestling works; but a has-been loser like you wouldn’t know, would you? But if you are going to stubbornly hold that line like the jackass you are, then I just suppose I will have to carve my way through the SCW roster until I have made my point perfectly clear. That’s what you want, right? You want me to fight. Be careful what you ask for, you dumb son of a bitch, because I am going to give it to you!”

Kim pats Dalek on its domed top. “Who is my first opponent?”

“DIAMOND STEELE!”

“Well then, I was going to say something to the effect of what a waste! So much potential, so much she could have accomplished here in SCW, only to have it ruined because she got the unlucky draw of having to face The Woman Scorned.” Williams throws her head back and cackles. “But who the hell am I kidding?! Steeley baby has only one purpose that she serves here in SCW and one purpose only.”

“DOORMAT!”

“That’s right, Rusty! Diamond, you are the resident doormat of SCW. You fight, you lose, rinse, recycle, repeat! You open the card because no one about you and here’s a little spoiler, babe; no one will miss you after I am done with you. Now I get it, this isn’t an Underground rules match. I can’t take Betty White and gut you like a fish. I can’t use my trusty staple gun and staple your ass…be thankful, just ask Datura how much that hurts. And I can’t even use Dalek here to shoot hot sauce into your eyes. But do not think for one second that I cannot be just as deadly within the rules as I can be outside of them.”

She pats her knee. “How many Shadowblades to your head would it take to give you a concussion and put you out of action for a few weeks? How long do I have to apply Scorned in order to break your legs? Do you think you are safe just because this match has rules?” Kim shakes her head. “You are NEVER safe when you are in the ring against me, Steele. And you NEVER have a chance to win when I am your opponent. On Breakdown I am going to use you to send a message. I am going to make an example out of you, Diamond. I am going to spill your blood.” She points at the camera.

“And her blood is on your hands, Shaun Cruiserweight. Everything I do from here on, is your fault.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x