Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 20 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: Gy34S3v.png]

[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Another fight in NASCAR for Konrad. Austin, Texas. Sunday 27th March. (Off-Camera)

It had been a very close race between Konrad and his fellow competitor for the lead of the race, a guy called Ross. A guy who pushed Konrad off the track for him to win the race. A lot of the media were all around the two of them as Konrad shook his head while taking his helmet off. He placed the helmet on top of his car as Kyle Young immediately knew what Konrad would do, rushing towards him.

Kyle Young: "No, you don't want to do this."

Konrad Raab: "Hell if I don't, Kyle. That Ross prick has got another thing coming to him to do that to me."

Konrad wasn't going to take no for an answer as he walked straight toward Ross, who was already taking his helmet off and Konrad went right in his face while celebrating with the fans with Konrad shaking his head.

Konrad Raab: "What the fuck is your problem with me?"

Ross: "Problem? I don't have any with you."

Konrad Raab: "Oh sure, pushing me off the track is surely a way to have a problem with me. I may cheat in wrestling, but here, I'm fair. Maybe next race when you're leading, and I'm second, I'll also push your ass off the track."

Ross: "You wouldn't?"

Konrad Raab: “Want to bet? I'll fucking kill your ass."

With all the media around them, Konrad pushed Ross to the ground, laying in the kicks and punches all over the place until Ty and Kyle Young got Konrad off from Ross, who did throw a few punches at Konrad's face as he smiled, tasting his blood. Still, Konrad punched him right back, even to Ross groaned in pain. Konrad has a smile on his face, feeling a lot better with himself to let anger out than holding it in as he has all of his life. Brad Rogers, his team boss, shook his head at Konrad while standing away from the fight between Ross and Konrad.

Konrad laughed as Ross was coughing up blood because of the vicious kicks and punches Konrad gave Ross. Konrad wasn't going to stop, especially how dangerous he had become with his anger. Especially how dangerous he was when he still represented himself as a hardcore champion as Tyler, Christopher, and Denny also came along with Kyle Young to pull Konrad away from Ross.

Konrad Raab: "You should've known what happens when you fuck with me. I'm not a nice person, and I never will be when you did the shittest thing you could do to win a race, you motherfucker."

Ross: "What a crying shame that a little bitch can't handle a loss. What a little bitch you are to use swear words at me."

Konrad Raab: "I can handle losses when it's fair, Ross. Look at me and AJ yesterday. Sure I didn't win that race, but I respect that dude because at least he beat me fair and square without taking me off the track. Fuck you."

Ross: "I needed to win; you know that I did to chase you in the championship. I never had a win in my entire NASCAR career, and some unknown punk-ass rookie comes along and tries to take career wins from us professionals. I'm not allowing some anger fuelled rookie to win from me."

Konrad Raab: "Too bad you suck as a driver then. I've been around NASCAR for almost a year, and I got more wins than you've gotten in your entire career. No wonder why you had to cheat to win, you motherfucker. Pathetic. Even Chase Underwood won a race before you and started later."

Ross then started fighting Konrad again, but only Konrad gave Ross a massive headbutt to lay him on the ground as Kyle tried to pull Konrad away and grabbed Konrad's face with his hand.

Kyle Young: "Stop this, Konrad. I know you got anger problems, but there's no need for you to continue this fight."

Christopher: "It was a shitty thing for Ross to do for sure, and I think he should've been a man to apologise for what he did to you, but also, you are aware you're going to get a fine for this incident?"

Konrad Raab: "Money doesn't mean shit to me guys. If they find me, that's no problem because I have so much money that I can spend my entire life on it."

Denny widened his eyes wildly; he barely knew Konrad. Still, the thought of him having lots of money did surprise him as Kyle lets go of Konrad's face and turn to the media. The actions Konrad had done in NASCAR weren't going to reflect lightly, especially being a wrestling champion as well on top of him being a NASCAR Cup Series title contender as well.

Kyle Young: "Let's go to the back and talk about it. My apologies to everyone who had to see that."

Konrad Raab: "I don't apologise to shit. Ross got what he deserved, and my teammates know he deserved me kicking his ass."

Christopher, Tyler and Denny were legitimately scared of Konrad, primarily because of the anger issues at least Christopher and Tyler knew about. Still, Denny was more nervous than the pair of them due to knowing Konrad the least out of his teammate's friends. They walked back to the paddock and went into their small team headquarters for Konrad to cool off from the fight he caused with Ross.

Kyle Young: "You need to calm down. I know, I've got into a fair share of fights, but you go way too far. You didn't want to have a fistfight; you wanted to fight him like he would be injured. That's not good."

Konrad Raab: "So? People should expect me to cause people to bleed because I thrive off violence. I become the Underground champion because I fight anyone, anywhere and at any time of the day. I'd fight people in my sleep because I'm a violent and blood addict. Why do you think I always cause people to bleed? Because I enjoy it. I enjoy people feeling my pain."

Denny: "What surprised me guys is how Konrad said he didn't care for the money. Damn, I thought you became a NASCAR driver because of getting extra money."

Konrad Raab: "I never came to this sport for the money. I didn't start my wrestling career for the money either. Because I fucking love both. Well, NASCAR was more because I wanted to get away from fighting all the time. Apart from wrestling, I didn't have a life, and I've always wanted to step into a NASCAR and see how I do."

Christopher: "You became successful in both. I can also understand wanting to get away from fighting. We all do golf in our time away from racing as a place to relax. It is funny how Ross only managed to win his first race today, yet you came in and won a race four races in. It's impressive indeed."

Tyler: "Not to forget, you almost won the road course races as well in your first time."

Konrad Raab: "Second, as I did the Indianapolis race last year. But I wasn't aware that you guys do away from racing. I already use this sport to get away from wrestling and have a normal life beyond gym training and being with my fiancee and my kids."

Konrad was feeling a lot calmer already, knowing he would get shit from Brad Rogers, his boss on Konrad, causing the fight and starting them. It was always something the drivers would fear when it came to Konrad because he was a professional wrestler. Konrad discovered to learn about hobbies outside of racing.

Kyle Young: "I can understand that. You have changed this sport to have more fans from other sports attending than just NASCAR fans. Like I met some wrestling fans inspired because of you. So take no notice of Ross; it's the only thing he will ever achieve in his career is by cheating to win that race."

Some guy: "Does Konrad need to talk?"

A guy made Christopher, Denny, Tyler and Kyle jump, even Konrad himself, as it wasn't someone they knew, except for Konrad, who saw the confusion on their faces. Konrad knew he would explain himself to the man who came in and sat down with his team.

Konrad Raab: "Oh guys, this is my psychologist you'll be seeing at some races, Aaron Tyrone. This is my teammates and my best friends of Christopher, Denny, Tyler and Kyle Young."

Aaron Tyrone: "Nice to meet you all. I mainly came here to check if Konrad's alright. I saw what went down, Konrad. I'm not entirely happy."

Kyle Young: "I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't."

Aaron Tyrone: "If you don't mind, guys, I want some time alone with Konrad to go over a few things. Nice meeting you all."

That was that; Christopher, Kyle, Denny and Tyler left the team headquarters to leave Konrad and Aaron to have a private conversation about what happened and what Konrad could've done to resolve the situation as the others went back to the team and talked about the race and the issues they had with the car. The discussion lasted for a few hours before Konrad went to Brad Rogers to get a massive telling off before returning to the motorhome to his fiancee, Luiza Doe.

---------------------------------------

Luiza and Konrad talk about anger issues. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 29th March. (Off-Camera)

It has been a tough weekend for Konrad. Sure, he had nearly won his first-ever road course race yesterday and Saturday. Still, there were many things Luiza and Konrad hadn't talked about since after the PPV; one of them was his session with his psychologist, who saw Konrad yesterday to discuss the fight he had with Ross. When they brought up the debate of Konrad's anger issues, Konrad always felt scared of talking about them with Luiza. Primarily because of his fear of losing his girlfriend if he did something terrible. It had come close once before, but Konrad immediately backed off. It was a very tough topic for Konrad to discuss with Luiza. 

They sit in the living room, resting as Konrad places his arm around Luiza and kisses her on her cheek, the only person in his life the same time he feels relaxed around. He even showed a lot of weakness when she was around, for example, being overprotective and especially not hitting her in anger. However, Luiza removes Konrad's arm from her shoulders, making him uncomfortable.

Luiza Doe: "I know you hate talking about it with me because of your fear of hitting me, but I need to know. How are things going with Aaron lately?"

Konrad Raab: "It's been tough; I won't lie. I got angry more than once about my life and the fight I had with Ross yesterday. I will be honest, when I'm not around my kids, you, mine and your family, I enjoy being angry and beating the shit out of people. It makes me feel a lot better."

Luiza Doe: "I know you are very different away from wrestling and NASCAR side of things, loving and caring. But I'm still afraid of you going out on your own, finding fights because I heard you go and fight people in the streets as a part of a gang."

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, so what? Wrestling is not enough, as I've said many times before. I get fucking excited to fight. It's my life, and I love beating people to the point they can't get up. I even love busting people open. The more I've been in the Underground division, the more I enjoy using weapons, violence and blood. I dream about it even."

Luiza heard a bit more from Konrad than usual, but it wasn't something she liked to hear when Konrad would attempt to fight in the streets besides illegal street fights. She shakes in fear of Konrad's addiction, almost of him fighting.

Luiza Doe: "Have you told Aaron about this?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. Said I'm a very sick man, but I can't help myself. I want to hurt more people; I enjoy doing so and being angry."

Luiza Doe: "You know when people love being angry, it means they prefer that to pain, and that's where this whole thing comes in. I'm just concerned with our future that you'd wel............"

Konrad Raab: "Luiza. I know what you're going to say, and I try to say it calmly. I won't ever hurt or beat you. If I do, it'll more than likely be an accident. I know I used to hit Fizz, but she deserved it half of the time because she hit me and provoked my past with me. But you don't and accept me for who I am."

It was the most Konrad talked to Luiza about his anger. However, he's still shaky because of the unpredictable nature of his exploding anger. Konrad always feared Luiza being hurt because if Konrad lost Luiza and Minerva, his life would be non-existent. Of course, there were moments he had a quiet time, but very rarely.

Luiza Doe: "I do because you're a lovely man, even Minerva tells me that, and I'm glad she's still a part of our lives as much as you are. But what my worry is that, well, you know, people attacking me should it happen front row. I want to watch you wrestle in your tenth-anniversary match."

Konrad Raab: "Luckily for you, you don't have to worry about that because I got you and my kids a VIP suite to watch the match in, so nobody knows you or my kids are there. That's how much I love you. I would do anything to protect you, my kids and even Minerva. Anyone hurts either one of you three; I beat the shit out of them."

Luiza Doe: "That shows how protective you are of your kids and me."

Konrad Raab: "It means everything you want to see me wrestle with my tenth-anniversary match. Because it's important to my career. Important for people who didn't know my past to know what I did and how I got started in wrestling."

Luiza nodded straight at Konrad, understanding how much he valued his ten-year wrestling career next month because it touched his heart and Luiza, now being a part of Konrad's meaningful life. Another reason that made him emotional was Konrad had sought happiness for a long time. Although mostly filled with anger, it was his past, and it was something he had to live with for the rest of his life. Suddenly, as she rolled his right sleeve up, she noticed something on his arm.

Luiza Doe: "Have you been cutting yourself again?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes I have. I need to cut myself to feel better. I'm inconsistent pain mentally, and I hate it. Psychical pain doesn't hurt as much as mental pain does."

Luiza Doe: “Please Konrad. I know you love blood and cutting other people open, on top of them cutting you in matches. Can you stop doing that? I want you to live, which scares me when you want to make yourself feel better by cutting."

Konrad Raab: "I can't. I want to do that to myself. Please, Luiza, understand that I'm doing it not to commit suicide or have suicidal thoughts but to remove the mental pain from my dad. Heck, I still have nightmares of my dad trying to cut my head off or make me drink poison. I can't sleep without cutting myself."

Konrad was hurting; he still couldn't sleep with the nightmares he got, even at times feared going off to sleep because of the nightmares. Luiza was very much more concerned than she thought she could be. Especially with what they got coming up later in the year, one only they and NASCAR friends know about because Konrad and Luiza had hidden their secret so well from the public.

Luiza Doe: "I don't like you cutting yourself. I don't like hearing you do fighting both illegal and gang street fights, but I understand you're past of being bullied and wanting to be a bully back. You really should learn from being bullied."

Konrad Raab: "It doesn't work. I've tried, but people still treated me like shit, so I take it out on anyone who can and will fight me. I don't kidnap or beat people that can't defend themselves as Kim does. I beat and took out wrestling legends with and without Jackals. It's funny because remember when Drake, Kandis and Tommy said I'm a weak link and will never achieve anything?"

Luiza Doe: "Yeah, I do, but it turned out you ended up the best member of the lot because Drake left SCW, and the other two got stuck in the tag division and won titles together than as individuals. You ended up being better than both of them and even confronted your fear of being on your own. If only you can combat your fears of changing and being bullied again."

Konrad Raab: "No, I will never do that again. I will never hold my anger back, and I will never hold back to beating the fuck out of someone in the streets and wrestling. If I get arrested, so be it, but at least I'd get arrested for something I enjoy doing. Giving people beatings, screaming in pain and making them bleed along with myself is fun."

Luiza wishes she could understand Konrad cutting himself and the fights he gets into because of his enjoyment. Still, at the same time, she wishes that apart from Wrestling and NASCAR, he could enjoy other things, which she wants to squeeze out of him, especially since it had been some time since they've gone out together.

Luiza Doe: "What about we go out together for the night? You know me, and you go out somewhere where you don't think about fighting, cutting yourself open, blood or anything wrestling or anger related. I want you to promise me that you do not get in fights when we go out for the night."

Konrad Raab: "I was planning to go out with you to celebrate in two weeks, but you're right; we need to do that as a couple. I promise I won't get into fights when we go out tonight. What do you fancy doing?"

Luiza Doe: "I want to play in the arcades with you, playing video games that are not driving or shooting games. Like Guitar Hero, Pacman, space invaders, and dance stage stuff. Oh, and you can ride motorcycles too."

Konrad Raab: "That sounds like I could do that with you. What we are waiting for, let's go and do that. I'll pay. I love you."

Luiza Doe: "I love you too."

Konrad and Luiza snog each other, landing on the floor since they didn't care before they got up from the floor, and Konrad grabs his wallet with money inside and his keys. They have one more kiss before they leave the house to go to an arcades place in Chicago known as FTW Chicago with loads of arcade games they play together, having a good time, until four hours later, they come home and make love.

I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: Gy34S3v.png]

True HOLLY-wood Stories: Episode 6 (Are We Really Doing This?)
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Discussing SCW events with Konrad's anger from two weeks ago. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 19th April (Off-Camera)

Konrad had to recall the attacks mostly his friends had gotten from Kimberly Williams, a lady who was desperate for a fight and the Underground title. Of course, Shaun had said no to the title match for Konrad and Kimberly, but Konrad was certainly not happy about it. Not when he claimed that Kimberly didn't deserve it. He was in the Chicago Cognitive Behavioural Treatment Centre, sitting to look directly at his psychologist, Aaron Tyrone. Konrad bashes his fists down on the table, frustrated and full of anger, even with the security standing by if anything happens.

Konrad Raab: “That fucking cunt.”

Aaron Tyrone: "We can't accept that word here; it's offensive to women."

Konrad Raab: "Do you think I give a fuck who it offends? No, I don't because she is a big one. Attacking my twin brother and my friends; who the fuck does she think she is? Thank god I had the common sense to have my kids, my fiancee and her sister in the VIP suite. She has another thing coming if she can get away with me doing that shit."

Aaron Tyrone: "It's not appropriate, no matter what you think. I know it wasn't nice of her to attack your friends and your twin brother; well, isn't your twin brother a professional wrestler?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, he is and thank god I had the common sense to have him at ringside because I knew she would fuck my friends up. I fucking knew it because she has been chasing me over a god damn title. I don't care what you say, but she will be left with a pile of her blood in the middle of that ring."

It was understandable to Aaron that Konrad would be angry and frustrated with the events that happened; more so, it was his tenth-anniversary match as he continuously bangs his fists on the table, not caring what anyone says. His anger had gone to another level, a first since before he faced Lucas Knight. However, his anger was an addiction, and Konrad had one thing to admit to Aaron that had changed.

Konrad Raab: "I have wanted to join a fighting gang. Not a drug gang, gangs who want to fight and beat people out for fun."

Aaron Tyrone: "What do you mean to join a gang? Did you join one in your past?"

Konrad Raab: "Nearly in Germany. I can't get enough fighting and beating the fuck out of people. When I'm out on my own, when I see a fight in an alleyway, I put a balaclava on my face and join in to beat the fuck out of people. I love it, I love doing illegal street fights, and I love fighting people in the streets as a part of a gang."

Aaron Tyrone: "Konrad, I don't know what to say. I'm disappointed with you. You're addicted to violence, more so than ever before. You need to find a way to think that all of what you're doing is against the law. It's not healthy for you to think about fighting all the time; heck, you fought NASCAR drivers and almost the team the other day."

It's gotten out of hand lately with Konrad, and even his fiancee disapproved of him doing so. Primarily because of the fear of Konrad being hurt and being in hospital. However, Konrad shrugs his shoulders and laughs.

Konrad Raab: "Again, I don't care. I fight because I fucking enjoy hearing people feel pain and making them bleed. I love all of that shit. Heck, I enjoy people beating me and cutting me open. It helps me tackle my life of what I've been through with my father and wrestlers in general. Just like the sex I have with Luiza Doe and my sex buddy, I get turned on about fighting. Heck, my nightmares continue as well. I dream about my dad killing me with poison the other day, trying to fight him off."

Aaron Tyrone: "It seems your head is filled with nothing but violence. Also, that's not the only concern I have with you. Your fiancee phoned me the other day, and she told me you've been cutting yourself. She wants you to stop doing that."

Konrad Raab: "I've got to; it helps me relieve mental pain. Don't you or anyone understand that I cut myself because I want to be happy? When I don't cut myself, I turn into tears because I can't handle coping with my past. Don't you understand I have to do it to be happy, well, along with getting married and having sex with Luiza?"

Aaron Tyrone: "Konrad, I wish you would think of other things to do other than fighting. I think what I suggest is you go out on your own, but you don't get involved in every fight you see. You're out of control, and you need to stop. I certainly want you to stop cutting yourself."

Konrad shook his head, knowing it would never happen, especially being a professional wrestler and the situation of his Underground title being on the line in hardcore and violent situations. It seemed he had grown to love everything he's done in the division. While cutting himself can be a source of happiness, it was also going down a destructive path.

Konrad Raab: "I can't do that, not when I could be in a fight for my life against Kimberly coming up. I'll do something to put my Underground title on the line and make Kimberly taste her blood. She has never faced the most violent male wrestler in her entire life, and for her, it's not going to be pretty. Don't you dare stop me because I rather die in the wrestling ring than stop cutting myself."

Aaron Tyrone: "Come on now, no need for that. As I said, you are a psychopath, and I will say that to you until you accept it. You are very sick."

Konrad Raab: "I will never accept it because I don't beat my family ever. I can never do that to Luiza; heck, you know more about my anger than she does. I can't tell her to the full extent because of fear of hurting her."

Aaron Tyrone: "I discovered something else about you that's weighed on my mind. The other issue is that you've not gotten over your divorce with Fizz."

Konrad Raab: "Don't be fucking stupid, Aaron. I fully got over Fizz months ago. I beat the system and won the divorce rights and money. Seriously, I'm leaving after that bullshit you said. Fuck you."

Konrad threw the chair and opened the door to leave the office, knowing he didn't ever want to hear Fizz's name again in his life. It brought too many memories. He went around the corner, got a knife out of his pocket, and cut deep into his arm. When he did, he sighed in relief, feeling a lot better before returning to his home to see Luiza, spending the rest of the day with her.

----------------------------

Why the fuck am I fighting Holly? Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 20th April. (On-Camera)

Usually, Konrad would always look forward to facing any opponent these days, but when it came to Holly Adams, he was completely lost on why he had to fight her. Sure, he hated the entire world and hated a lot of wrestlers, but Holly was one of the few wrestlers Konrad disliked the least. As usual, nothing changes with him being in an abandoned warehouse with the same situation of blood-stained walls, skeletons scattered all over the room and patches of victim's blood on the blood wall of fame.

Some were of legends he had collected. He aimed to place Kimberly's blood next to the rest he had caused so much damage with. However, Holly was not one of the victims Konrad wanted ever, not on his wall or in the ring. Shaking his head violently, almost as if he's in a rage about the match taking place. He stares directly at the camera.

Konrad Raab: “Before I talk about the most pointless match in wrestling history, let's talk about Kimberly for a second. First thing, the whole you must earn shit is overrated as fuck. Nobody should have to earn anything anymore. It's time to get within the times and realise that people that have stuck around the longest should receive title shots. Not wins and losses bullshit and certainly not running to managers to get one.”

It was something that always bothered Konrad on the earned title stuff when a lot of people around him got PPV title shots way before he ever did and that still bothered him.

Konrad Raab: “I don't agree with that, but I also don't agree with Shaun Cruze, stating Kimberly should earn to get one. No, she earns a fucking beating with my title on the line. She'll more than likely get one, more so if she dares to interfere with my matches ever again, especially attacking people weaker than she is because she can't out violence me and hasn't done since I came to the violence game.”

Konrad seethes with anger, thinking about the incident that happened the last time he got into the ring and he needed to move on as he sat on the chair for the match he has coming up against Holly Adams.

Konrad Raab: “Why is this match between me and Holly Adams even happening? Fuck sake, I would rather face Asher Hayes or the Lexy Crybabies squad over Holly Adams. At least I have a reason to beat the fuck out of them. I legit have no fucking reason to face Holly. Mainly because she's the only one on this entire roster who hasn't pissed me off as much. Granted, she has done great work for herself, contenting for the SCW title more than once, giving Selena Frost a hard time and even naming a PPV after herself. She's a talented wrestler in the ring and you can't commend her enough for it.”

However, it's one of those times Konrad had to be more than honest with himself when it came to Holly. Sure, he hated her a lot less than other wrestlers he had encountered in his career, but he shook his head, knowing what he had seen as of late.

Konrad Raab: “However, the thing I feel you should be doing is have you be violent. Ever seen a pretty girl become violent and brutal? No, because that's what I generally want to see you do. Instead, you moan and cry about being injured. Does it look like I care if I'll go and injure you, considering we are friends? No, I'm willing to do everything it takes to win, even if it means breaking you in half. Holly, this is a wrestling business and my addition for fighting and wrestling has grown so fucking much.”

Konrad was more pissed at the match taking place than at Holly, but he had to be brutally honest as much as he knew Holly would be at him. He grabs a tin of red paint and pours it all over himself. Tasting as if its blood poured all over his body.

Konrad Raab: “This isn't the Konrad you fought last time, this is a new and improved Konrad, one who has no problems unleashing violence, one who will literally die in the wrestling ring to get what he goes after. I don't mind being hurt, blooded or having bones broken just to get a title which is exactly what I did. I especially do not appreciate you trashing someone very close to me, someone I now consider as a part of my family, Minerva.”

Konrad paused for a second as he breathes in and out, knowing he wanted to get a lot out in the short amount of time he had before travelling to two different American states in one week. Konrad cleared his throat.

Konrad Raab: “I'm the reason she got in the wrestling business Holly. You can look at it as if she played mind games with me and all that shit, but she had been right on many things. If it wasn't for Minerva, I wouldn't be angry or violent to make the changes I did need to do, to get myself to a higher level because respecting the entire roster wasn't working. Everyone for some reason wants me to go back to respecting the whole roster again. That will never happen again. So part of me wants to beat the fuck out of you because of things you said about Minerva.”

Feeling the mental pain he has, he gets a knife out of his pocket and cuts a bit on his arm, feeling the blood drip from his arm to the floor. He placed the knife in his pocket. Konrad got another tin of paint and pours it all over his body, mostly because of his past and the amount of times wrestlers have thrown respect back in his face.

Konrad Raab: “Holly, I don't understand why you're in a team with Giovanni and Cidney when in reality, you should be beyond wanting to be in a team with people. Look at me, look how successful I've been without being a part of a team? Teams hold you back from reaching your potential. That's the reason for your losses because mentally, you want to be with Gio and Cidney for your quests than wanting to beat Selena to win, despite near win circumstances you've had. While I learned from experience that one day, Giovanni and Cidney will stab you in the back and you'd be better off alone. You're wrestling skills are far better than the pair of them combined.”

Konrad shook his head, hating to tell the truth on Holly, but he had to as much as he didn't want to and as much he wanted to think everything he's saying is bullshit, it's not and he still seethes with anger.

Konrad Raab: “The point is I want you to hit me with the belt like you did with Autumn Valentine and I wouldn't even care for a win either. I want you to bust me open and do everything you can to get this violent twisted fuck down. Otherwise, I'm going to hit you with a title belt or another weapon because the mood I'm in is not pleasant, to say the least. If Kimberly wants to interrupt the match, let us beat the living fuck out of each other because I'd rather do that than face you. I'd cause the match to be a no-contest like I did the tag match because Kimberly and my issues are greater. Hell, I'd enjoy seeing you beat the shit out of Lexy Crybabies because they deserve a beating, especially Lexy.”

It was as if he almost run out of negative things to say to Holly and he had because of the respect he generally had for her. The only one who treated him like a normal person when he was allowed on Twitter.

Konrad Raab: “I will enjoy you, Gio and Cidney tear the living fuck out of Lexy's Crybabies and I'm sure you'll enjoy me and Kimberly beat the living daylights out of each other in an exploding barb wire match. Because Kimberly has another thing coming to her if she thinks she can up one on me. I won't hesitate to go to the ring and beat the fuck out of Kimberly during her match with Diamond Steele either. I won't hesitate to use violence on you because I have to be more violent than her, being the Underground champion. I will teach you how you cope with pain because you need to in a match like Warfare, being in a cage after all.”

It was something Konrad wanted to do more than ever, especially his love for violence grew and some have said it was for the worst. Konrad still licks the paint off his face and his body, licking the blood he may cause on Kimberly mostly.

Konrad Raab: “While I won't hesitate to bust you open so I can be more violent than Kim, since she has never faced a violent male wrestler in her entire life. I have to do things I don't want to do in life and beating you to a bloody pulp is one of them. But it's to teach you to not fear pain, not to fear the bumps and bruises you'll get. I will be walking away with this match being the most violent wrestler in this company. I know I'm the most violent man on this roster, nobody can be on par with me on that. Holly, I love all you do, but I'm sorry that I have to be the one to pin you in the middle of the ring because I love to fight, I love violence that runs down my veins of my body. You have to understand that it's for a purpose. Shaun made a big mistake placing you against me. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because you will be, end of story.”

Konrad shook his head on the match he would have, even shook his head on the video he did, but it was necessary at least he could help Holly tackle the pain she struggles to cope with, while Konrad had nothing to learn from in the match as the camera went black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.