[Image: dove-cameron-stare-look-gif-12900577.gif]
2 of 2
======

==========
May 31st, 2022
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

While most Americans spent their Memorial Day weekend resting, relaxing, or even going on vacation, there is one individual who spent her entire long holiday weekend training, working out, and busting her beautiful ass in preparation for one of the most challenging matches of the calendar year; SCW’s Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal. Skipping any and all Memorial Day celebrations is not unusual for Glory Braddock. In fact, skipping American Patriotic holidays in general are quite the norm for The British Bombshell, due to the fact that she is not American. In the eye of Glory, a British citizen, this is just another weekend, and the only reason it holds any sort of special attention to her is due to the fact that within one week’s time she will be taking part in the Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal and this year Glory Braddock intends on winning the whole thing. Plus, constant nonstop training serves as a good distraction for other situations swirling around her.

Intense, nonstop training just to distract herself is a character trait she picked up from her father, the man who raised her and later trained her; Glenn Braddock. Most psychiatrists would suggest that such a coping mechanism is not very healthy. Perhaps it is true, facing troubling situations head on would be better than just ignoring them and letting the problems fester. Yet, Glory Braddock just cannot bring herself to face certain problems. Certain problems are too big for her to deal with, so she just ignores them. She buries herself in her work. And ever since a rather shocking bombshell was dropped on her this past Saturday, Glory Braddock has been focusing her entire attention on her Taking Hold of the Flame preparation as opposed to dealing with said bombshell.

Glory had tried to be different, she tried to follow her heart and her heart told her that she needed to help a student of hers, a young lady named Fiona. Fiona had supposedly been kept in the dark regarding her background, her past, her entire history and sense of self. Braddock decided to help find out about Fiona’s past for her, hoping that the information would help Fiona psychologically. Only Glory learned that Fiona’s past was not a good one; her parents were drug users and thieves. They were common criminals who abandoned Fiona at birth. And Glory also learned that not only did Fiona already know this about herself and kept it from Glory, but that she had already devised a way to move on psychologically and heal herself emotionally from her past.

Fiona has decided to take on the surname of Logan, the name of Glory’s husband Kurt. While not an official adoption, as Fiona is too old at this point for any legitimate adoption, unofficially Fiona is making herself part of Glory’s family. This shouldn’t have been a big deal, this should not have bothered Glory. Yet for some reason, this news upset The British Bombshell a great deal. She did not know quite how to handle it, how to process the fact that this student who she was mentoring, who she truly does care about, now is joining her family. Therefore Glory decided to deal with this the only way she knew how, and that was to just simply ignore it.

Braddock tried following her heart and that did not work out. Now Glory is going to go back to what she knows and that is to just ignore the problem and focus entirely on her work, focus only on Taking Hold of the Flame. Winning that match is her top priority, not dealing with some ridiculous family situation. And that is exactly what she has done ever since hearing the news about Fiona. Braddock spent all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, Memorial Day, in the gym. She only came home to sleep. The very next day she would wake up and go right to the gym again, barely speaking a word to anyone else staying with her. Everyone in the household knew what was bothering her; Amelia, Fiona, and Glory’s husband Kurt, all of them knew but none of them dared speak a word to her, not when she was in this mental state. They let her continue her intense training sessions, hoping she would get over it eventually.

The British Bombshell would have continued her nonstop training sessions had it not been for a message she had received from her sister; Julia Braddock was in flight to Miami for a visit. The two siblings have had a rough relationship but have recently patched things up. Despite being on good terms now, they still do not get to spend much time together due to Julia living in London, England. Therefore Glory knows that she should take this rare opportunity to visit with her sister. In fact, this visit from her sister brings about a nice change of pace for The British Bombshell. She canceled her training sessions for today; she isn’t even working with Fiona or Amelia today, she has sent Kurt, whose leg has finally healed enough to allow him to participate, to work with them. This leaves Glory with some good alone time with her sister.

Glory is dressed in denim shorts, tennis shoes, and a white t-shirt. A wide grin is on her face as she makes her way through the living room, and then out into the hall. Braddock approaches the front door as she hears the doorbell ringing, indicating someone’s arrival. She opens the door and she sees her sister Julia standing there.

“Jules! How the hell are you?!” Glory exclaims as she steps just outside and embraces her sister in a tight hug. Julia is quite the contrast to her older sister, as she is dressed in a knee length white lace sleeveless summer dress with high heel sandals. Sunglasses sit atop her head. Julia fits the perfect mold of a lady whereas her older sister Glory looks the part of a tomboy. The hug is broken and Glory leads Julia inside. Glory shuts the door behind her. “You look great, sis!”

“Thanks, Gloria. I’m just grateful you were willing to set aside your precious training time to visit with me.”

“Anything for my kid sister.” Glory motions for Julia to follow her. “Now come on, I want to show you something.”

Julia chuckles softly as she watches Glory walk down the hall. Julia follows her down the hall and then watches as Glory opens a door that leads to a set of stairs that descends down into the basement. Glory makes her way down the stairs and Julia follows suit. Glory gets to the bottom of the stairs and into the basement much quicker than Julia, who is still just halfway down the stairs.

“Slow down, Glory.”

“You should speed up, love.”

“Really?” Julia remarks, rolling her eyes. “I can’t exactly run down a set of stairs while wearing heels, y’know?”

“Fair enough.” Glory says with a soft chuckle. Julia finally makes her way to the bottom of the staircase. She turns and watches as Glory waves her arms, almost like Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune. Glory is showing off what appears to be the makings of a fun looking room. A pool table, an air hockey table, and a classic Pac Man Arcade machine is in this basement area. “So what do you think?”

Julia scans the area. She walks over to the pool table and runs her hand across it. Then she moves over to the Pacman Arcade Game machine. Next she turns and approaches the air hockey table and looks at it closely. She studies it carefully, almost as if she notices something about it. Glory grins from ear to ear.

“Do you recognize it, sis?”

“It looks familiar.” Julia admits. She looks back up at Glory. “It looks like dad’s old air hockey table.”

“That’s because it IS dad’s old air hockey table.”

“Seriously?!” Julia says with a look of shock that quickly turns into one of pleasant surprise. She looks back down. “I loved this damn thing. I thought dad sold it when he moved to Miami with you?”

“He did. But I managed to track down who he sold it to and voila! The pool table has returned!”

“Gloria…” Julia shakes her head but has a grin on her face “...what you waste your money on.”

“Hey now, I don’t think this is a waste. I have great memories of this thing.”

“Me too. So I take it this is your new game room then?”

“Uh-huh,” Glory says nodding her head “Fiona suggested it and who am I to turn down such a bloody wonderful idea?”

“It is a great idea. You seem happy about it and I’m sure this game room will allow you to bond with Amelia and Fiona. Speaking of which, how are your new students?”

“Amelia is a real firecracker.” Glory says with pride. “She’s taken some former world champions to their limit. She’s beaten some former world champions. I have high hopes for her in the future.”

“What about Fiona?” Julia asks. Glory shrugs her shoulders.

“Fiona is…well, she’s an interesting case.”

“Oh?” Julia’s interest is peaked. “What’s wrong?”

“I’d rather not talk about it.”

“Oh come on, Glory. You know better than to keep secrets, especially from me.” Julia smirks. “It isn’t healthy.”

“Sorry Jules, I just don’t want to talk about Fiona right now.”

“Is that so?” Julia looks over and around the air hockey table and finds the power button. She turns it on and places the puck on the table. “Tell you what, let’s play some air hockey. If I score, you tell me something about Fiona. If you score on me, I’ll drop it.”

“You mean it?”

“Do I need to repeat myself, love?”

“You made a mistake.” Glory says with a smirk. “You never could score on me.”

“Then what’s to worry?” Julia tosses Glory one of the strikers.

“I’m damn sure not worried, mate.” Glory takes her position at the hockey table. So does Julia. Glory takes the pucks and hits it across to Julia who manages to hit it right back at Julia. Julia again catches the puck and hits it right back at Glory. Unfortunately for Glory she is unable to stop the puck…it gets right by her and goes into her ‘goal’.

“Damn it!” Glory exclaims. Julia shouts with joy.

“Ha! What’s that about me never scoring on you?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Glory remarks.

“So you owe me some information. What’s the deal with Fiona?” Julia asks. Glory sighs.

“Do I have to?”

“You agreed to the bet.”

“Fine.” Glory rolls her eyes. “You don’t know much about Fiona, do you?”

“Only what you’ve told me…which isn’t much.”

“Well I know I told you she lived most of her life under the foster care of an abusive drunk. I recently learned even more about her past, more than I really wanted to know. She was abandoned at birth because her parents were druggies and criminals who didn’t want her.”

“That’s awful.” Julia winces a little. The idea of Fiona’s parents being drug addicts hits home for Julia Braddock, who herself was once a drug addict. The pressure of living up not only to her famous father’s reputation but also following in the footsteps of her even more famous sister had become too much for Julia to bear. Simply living with the fame of being a Braddock was too much. Julia turned to drugs in order to help ease the pain. Ultimately the drugs nearly destroyed her life and her career even before it got started. Julia was lucky to get away from that life. She realizes how lucky Fiona is to at least have Glory helping her out and mentoring her. “So how is Fiona handling this?”

“Classified information.”

“Unfair!” Julia exclaims.

“How is it unfair? I agreed to give you information if you scored on me. I did.” Glory grins knowingly. “If you want more you need to earn it.”

“Fine.” Julia returns to her station at the hockey table. This time Julia serves, striking the puck and sending it across the table towards Glory. The older sister hits it back, bouncing it off the edge of the table and towards Julia who easily is able to guard her ‘goal’ and then hits the puck back towards Glory. The siblings go back and forth for several seconds, this round is much closer than the last. But once again the end result is the same, Julia scores on Glory.

“Bloody hell!” Glory exclaims, throwing her striker up in the air. “What is wrong with me?!”

“You’re rusty. That’s what’s wrong.” Julia says, teasing her sister. “Now tell me more about Fiona. How is she dealing with her past?”

“I suppose there’s no harm in telling you. You’ll find out soon enough.” Glory hops up on the side of the air hockey table. “She’s changing her name.”

“That sounds good. If she was abused by that foster father of hers, then she shouldn’t have to continue carrying his name.”

“Yeah, but the name she’s chosen…Fiona Logan.”

“Wait, Logan? As in Kurt?” Julia asks curiously. Glory nods her head.

“Yeah, she’s taking my husband’s last name.”

“Even you haven’t done that.” Julia says, teasing her sister. Glory rolls her eyes.

“Shut it, sis. It isn’t funny.”

“Sorry. But I am proud of you for adopting Fiona. She needs people like you and Kurt in her life.”

“You got it all wrong and so does Fiona.” Glory remarks, shaking her head. “This isn’t an adoption. Fiona is twenty years old. She is a grown woman. She no longer needs a legal guardian let alone a legal parent. She’s just taking Kurt’s last name. Nothing more…” she sighs as her voice trails off “...and I have no idea why.”

“Isn’t it obvious? Fiona views you and Kurt as parental figures.”

“No way.” Glory shakes her head, she doesn’t take that notion seriously at all. Julia insistently nods her head.

“It’s true! You said it yourself, her biological parents abandoned her at birth, she doesn’t even know who they were other than drug addicts who didn’t want her. Her foster parents, or at least one of them anyway, were abusive drunks who never cared about her. Then you took her in. And now she has two people who really do care for her. She even has Amelia, Melinda, and Dawn…she has girls who are practically sisters to her. She has a real family, something she has never had before.”

The British Bombshell listens to her sister repeat all of this, and all of it is true. Glory may not want to hear it, but it is true. Fiona has a family with them and that has definitely had a strong impact upon her. It is for this reason that Fiona is almost forcing herself into the family as an adopted daughter of Glory and Kurt. This shouldn’t be cause for alarm, because Glory does care about Fiona. She loves the kid. So why does Glory feel awful about this? Glory is about to respond when a familiar voice is heard nearby.

“Mom…” Glory and Julia turn their attention to the staircase. Glory’s youngest daughter, Dawn Logan, has descended the staircase.

“Dawn, sweetie, what are you doing here?”

“I wanted to play Pacman!” She says happily. “But uh, I heard what you and Aunt Julia were saying. Is it true that Fiona is my sister now?” That is a loaded question indeed. Glory hops down off of the hockey table and walks over to her daughter. She rubs her head and then kisses her on the cheek.

“Similar to sisters, I suppose.”

“Sooooo…yeah?”

“We can go with that, sure.” Glory says, nodding her head. “You do like Fiona, don’t you?”

“She’s cool.” Dawn remarks. She points to the Pacman arcade game. “So can I play?”

“Sure, Dawnie. Knock yourself out.”

“Yay!” Dawn rushes over to the arcade game. Glory begins ascending the staircase to leave Dawn alone. Julia follows Glory up the stairs. Glory is nowhere near as upbeat and therefore nowhere near as fast this time, so Julia is able to keep up. They reach the top of the stairs and back into the first level hall. Julia follows Glory back down the hall and into the living room. Glory sits down on a cream colored sofa. Julia sits down next to her.

“Tell me what’s wrong, Glory.”

“If you must know it’s because of Dawn. And Melinda.” Glory sighs deeply out of frustration. “I already have children of my own. If I were to embrace this idea of adopting Fiona as my own, would Dawn feel neglected or jealous?”

“Bullshit.” Julia says, calling out Glory on her excuse. “Amelia has been with you for quite awhile now and Fiona has been living with you even longer than that. Don’t you think if Dawn were to feel any sense of neglect or jealousy that it would have reared its ugly head by now?”

“Not necessarily.” Glory argues. “Maybe she’s just good at hiding it?”

“Or maybe you are the one hiding?”

“Hiding from what?”

“The truth. See, I think you and I both know why you are really upset about Fiona taking on Kurt’s last name, I think we both know why Fiona wants to be adopted into your family.”

“Don’t you dare…” Glory sternly warns her sister against the direction she is heading with this train of thought. Julia stubbornly ignores the warning.

“We were both mentored by Aphrodite Noel. She helped me kick my drug habit and gave me the self-confidence that I had sorely lacked which had ultimately to my drug habit in the first place. You had only just began dipping your toes into the corporate world and you had made many mistakes. Aphrodite taught you everything you needed to know in order to be a success in the cutthroat corporate world. And whether you admit or not, we both viewed her as more than just a mentor…but as that maternal figure we did lost after our parents separated.”

“I do remember that.” Glory says with a low growl in her voice, clearly upset that her sister would bring this up. “And I also remember how Aphrodite’s influence led me down a dark path. I hired a private investigator to dig up dirt on my board of directors so that I could blackmail them into doing whatever I asked. I still had other enemies in the corporate world so I decided to work with a con-artist, a monster named Meagan Collins, knowing and not caring that she had connections to organized crime, and not caring that she would use those connections to do away with my enemies. But my worst crime…” Glory wipes a tear that forms in her eyes “...my worst crime was when I had you committed. I had you committed just so I could protect myself, my reputation, and my status within my company.”

“Glory…” Julia isn’t quite sure how to respond. She knew why Glory was bothered but she had no idea how passionately bothered she was.

“Do you see now why I don’t want this? What you and I had with Aphrodite grew to become more than just a mentor-student relationship. And you see the results. It has taken me over a year to fix myself, to finally get back to a place where I am not only happy with myself but where I can honestly look in the mirror again and not be completely ashamed of who I am. What Fiona and I have right now is just a simple mentor-student relationship and I will be damned if it becomes more than that.” Glory starts to cry. Julia wraps a comforting arm around her sister’s shoulder.

“Glory, you did make mistakes, but like you said you have redeemed yourself. You are a good person. You have a good heart. You need to trust your heart and follow your heart. It told you to help Amelia and Fiona and look at what happened? They are better off now because of you and in turn they helped you rediscover yourself. You need to believe in yourself, Glory. You need to believe that you are a good person and a good person like you will give Fiona what she needs…real parents.”

“But what if I screw it up? What if I lead her down a dark path?”

“You won’t screw up. You do not need to worry about leading Fiona down a dark path. Because you won’t let that happen. I may not know much about Fiona but I do know everyone needs a good influence in their lives. And I cannot think of any better influence than my sister.”

Glory reaches up and wipes more tears out of her eyes. She does believe that she is a good person at her core. Perfect? No, she is far from perfect. But she does believe at her core she is a good person. But does she trust herself enough to give Fiona what she apparently wants, to become more than just a mentor, to become a parent? Is Glory ready for that kind of responsibility? This is exactly the kind of situation she was afraid of when she first met Fiona. This is why she at first resisted the calls and urges to mentor Fiona, because she was afraid the two would grow close and it would come to this. Now Glory must decide, should she pull the trigger? Does she follow her heart and give this a shot or does she follow her mind and stop this before it gets any further?

==========
June 4th, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
On Camera
==========

We open to a bright and shining day in Cleveland, Ohio. The cameras are zoomed in on a flag that has the SCW logo brandished on it. The cameras pan out and we see a sidewalk. Just then the lovely figure of “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock comes running into the scene from the left. Braddock is dressed in purple jogging shorts, a purple t-shirt, and tennis shoes. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. She is carrying a torch similar to the Olympic torch and Bugler’s Dream, the traditional Olympics theme for NBC, is heard being played in the background. She turns to face the camera and smiles.

“Hi there! Sorry if I’m a mite distracted, but I just Took Hold of the Flame and now I’m running like hell! I got thirty-nine other lasses and blokes looking to kick my ass and take it from me! But they’re gonna have to work very hard in order to take it from me!” Braddock turns and runs through a grassy area with a sprinkler system. She runs through the sprinklers, which is going pretty strong throwing out lots of water, which lands on the torch. The water is slowly starting to put the fire out but The British Bombshell does not notice yet. She keeps running until a familiar site comes into view…

“There we are, mates! Do you see it?” While still running she points up towards the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. “Destiny awaits!” Braddock makes one final sprint towards this arena. We cut to another camera angle, one that shows Glory getting closer and closer to the arena. She sets foot in front of the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse and she begins jumping up and down, shouting for joy and celebration, as if she just won Taking Hold of the Flame itself.

“I did it! I did it! I…” she stops and looks at the torch…well, lack of torch, at least. The fire has been put out completely by the sprinklers. Braddock sighs and shrugs her shoulders. “Oh well, I tried…” she tosses the torch away. The loud shattering of glass and a shrieking cat can be heard. She looks over in the direction she threw the torch and smiles sheepishly. “Yeah…I’ll pay for that!” Braddock turns back to face the camera and and shrugs her shoulders.

“You never know what will happen, am I right? Who would have expected that the fire would have been put out, or that I would just so happen to throw that and now I’m responsible for a new windshield and maybe vet bills. Maybe if I’m lucky that was Amelia’s cat and my husband’s car? That’s the thing, though; Taking Hold of the Flame is heavily reliant upon luck. If you draw an early entrant, well…sucks to be you I guess? Whoever draws one and two will have to go through the entire gauntlet of competitors in order to punch their ticket to Rise To Greatness and a shot at the SCW World Title. Whoever draws number forty will have the easiest path to victory. So tell me, how lucky do you feel?”

“I don’t need to rely on luck.” Braddock shakes her head. “I only need to rely on my own skills, my own talents, and my own abilities. Would I love to walk into this match at number forty? Hell yeah! Who wouldn’t want that kind of advantage? Anyone who tells you don’t want an advantage is lying or crazy. But do I NEED to be lucky and get that number forty draw, or any of the later draws for that matter, in order to stand a chance at winning the Flame? No, I don’t need that kind of luck before. I have wrestled over an hour multiple times in my career. So yes, I have the endurance needed to go the distance. I am battle tested and I am ready. I can take on all comers in the Flame. So I say BRING IT ON regardless of the luck of my draw.”

“Taking Hold of the Flame is a match about entirely centered upon the unexpected. You have no idea who will be in the ring when your time is up. And you have no idea who will be coming to the ring after you. You won’t know who or what you will have to deal with, you won’t know what kind of challenges you have to face until your number is called and your music plays. But do I look like someone who is worried about the unexpected?” Glory points to her face. “This is the face of a fourteen year veteran of the squared circle. I have fought opponents my size, smaller than me, and opponents much larger than me. I have choked out power houses, I have grounded high flyers, and I have sent nursing home escapees with delusions of grandeur back out to pasture.” She waves at the camera. “Hi there, Terry! Looking forward to seeing you, mate!”

“Technical expertise? I can do that. Hardcore violent types? I have fought them before and won.” Again she waves at the camera. “Hi Konrad! Sorry about losing that Underground Title but I’m happy you are moving on with your life. I have fought and beaten them all in SCW…from the likes of Polly Playtime to Syren. I have beaten competitors at every single level of talent in this company. And I don’t care how brilliant you think you are with your strategy…I’m looking at you, Syren, Jenni, Josh…I have been around for quite some time. Nothing surprises me anymore. So am I prepared to deal with the unexpected? You damn right I am.”

“The only thing that matters is the Flame…I symbolically carried the Flame all the way here, to the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse where me and thirty-nine others will go to war in hopes of survival, in hopes of making an impact, some like my demented cousin Kimberly Williams with a strange eccentric goal of sending a message to SCW management, but for the majority of us in this match, the goal is so take that flame and carry it all the way to the main event of Rise To Greatness and become SCW World Champion. And just like what happened with me as I made my way here with that torch, the dreams and goals of thirty-nine of you blokes will be squashed. A harsh rain will wash away your goals for Rise To Greatness. But ONE person will make it over the finish line with the Flame in hand and their main event world title match guaranteed.” A soft chuckle escapes her lips.

“I have done a lot in my career. I have won championships all over the world. In SCW specifically I have been the Adrenaline Champion, the World Champion, and a back to back Trios Tournament Winner. I even main evented a Rise To Greatness. But to be fair, I used one of my Trios victories to get there. One of the few things I have never done is win Taking Hold of the Flame. I can probably live with that, I suppose; but one thing I cannot and will not live with is how my one reign as SCW World Champion came to an abrupt end.” She sighs deeply as she thinks back to that moment. “It was in the Gauntlet Match for the SCW world title, booked by Ace Marshall using his Trios Contract. I had already choked out Asher, and then gone to defeat a fresh and one hundred percent healthy Bree Lancaster to become SCW world champion. No excuses, she hadn’t wrestled earlier, she hadn’t been attacked, she wasn’t injured, and I hadn’t cheated. I beat her clean in the center of the ring and by virtue of the rules, since I pinned the champion, I became the champion. For a few fleeting minutes I was SCW World Champion…until a fresh Chris Cannon came to the ring.” Braddock chuckles softly. “Hey, there’s no shame in losing to Chris Cannon even if you’re one hundred percent, after the war I had gone through with Bree, to then immediately defend against Cannon…well, like I said, there is no shame. But it does hurt.” She pats herself on the chest.

“It hurts right here! And anyone who has ever been World Champion will echo just how badly it hurts to have been champion and then lose it. Adam Allocco, Syren, Owen, ask any of them what it is like to be on top of the whole damn world only to have it taken away. They’ll tell you how it hurts, they’ll tell you how much it stings. And they will also tell you how they will fight like hell to get back to the top. And I am here to tell each and everyone of you that my legacy as SCW world champion will not be that reign. I refuse to be remembered as a champion who could only last for a few bloody minutes!” The intensity is picking up, based on the tone of her voice.

“I do not care who you are, if you are an experienced veteran like Katie Steward or a newcomer like Sarah Wolfe I do not care if you are a known legend like Syren or Josh Hudson or if you are someone who hasn’t quite gotten off on the right track like Crystal and Diamond. I will go through each and every one of you. I will do whatever it takes to win Taking Hold of the Flame. I will endure, I will survive, and I will punch my ticket to the main event of Rise To Greatness, no matter the cost.” Braddock points a finger at the camera.

“That goes for you too, Amelia. We have grown close in recent weeks. Hell, you reminded me who I needed to be, you reminded me that I can’t just be the stuck up egomaniacal bitch, you woke me the hell up and reminded me who the hell Glory Braddock really is, and for that I thank you. But make no mistake about it, if it comes down to it, if eliminating gets me to Rise To Greatness, then I will not hesitate to throw your ass out of the ring. And I expect nothing less from you. So good luck, Amelia. You will need it…and everyone will need it because I am Glory Braddock and I am taking no prisoners, but I WILL Take Hold of the Flame!”

Braddock turns and runs off screen. The camera fades to black.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: sportsentertainmentxpress.png]
OOC: Characters appear with handler's permission. Good luck.

Josh Hudson, Ch. 18
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
[Image: kbmBzHc.png]

[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
https://punk-hazard-i-chi-ban.com/2022/0...as-quinne/
El Diabla | Katie Steward | Goddess Supernatural "Destiny's Child"  

Los Angeles, California at the apartment of Giovanna and Madison Steward. Inside Giovanna is asleep in her bed. Still sleeping off the aftermath of The Steward’s battle with The Goddess a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately they don’t know how long it takes to heal from your Inner Goddess being ripped out of you.

Giovanna’s bedroom door opens and Madison walks inside to check on her. Seeing if there is any change in her condition. 

“Hey sleepy head.” Madison calls out to Giovanna as she walks over to her bedside. “Do you think that maybe today you wanna wake up? Come G, wake up. Please.” Madison pleads with her. ‘Katie needs you. She’s probably getting into trouble and she needs you to help get her out of it. G. I need you.”

Giovanna still lays in her bed asleep while Madison stands over her feeling helpless. Powerless. “I’m sorry G, I wish I was stronger.” Madison turns away and leaves the bedroom. Madison closes the door behind her as she hopes tomorrow will be different. She just hopes she’ll be there to see it.

Madison walks to the front door of the apartment to leave. Before she can open it herself, Ash, Katie’s other daughter and Gigi’s sister opens it and walks inside the apartment catching Madison on her way out.

“Hey Maddy, did Gigi wake up?” Ash asks Madison.

“No. She’s still sound asleep. I’m tired of waiting and letting her sleep it off, Ash. I need to do something more. I want to save her.” Madison pleads with Ash hoping she’ll have any kind of other answer for her.

“I’m sorry Maddy. I know it’s frustrating and we want to help her, but I don’t have any answers. Gigi is strong though. She’ll pull through this.” Ash tries explaining, pleading with Madison to just give it some time.

“Are you saying that Gigi needs me to be stronger, for her?’ Madison questions Ash.

“She lost her Inner Goddess. Whatever that artifact was meant to do it was meant for Katie, not Gigi. It’s not at all surprising that Gigi’s reaction to it was stronger. She was chosen by Katie for a reason.” Ash continues to explain to Madison about what happened that night. Ash goes to grab onto Madison’s hand, but Madison pulls it away.

“I understand. G is strong. She’s powerful. She’s the Goddesses’ apprentice. However, I am still me and I need to do something for myself.” Madison says as she turns and leaves the apartment. Ash calls out to her and gives chase. It’s no use though. Madison is determined to find herself and something to make her stronger so she can be there for Gigi in the future.

Ash stands outside on the driveway of the apartment complex. Madison is long gone. She wishes she could’ve talked Madison into staying, but Madison just felt she needed something more. Ash shakes her head disappointed and then something dark she senses is near. She spins around to catch whatever in the act and sees Katie Steward walking towards. “Katie?” Ash says in a very confused tone.

Katie walks across the parking lot dressed in black clothes and boots. Her blonde hair pulled back in a tail. She has the Queensblade sheathed at her side. Robin Brooks is also there as she follows behind Katie. Still silent and in a trance-like state after Katie summoned her Horsewoman back.

“Hi Ash, I came back to check on Gigi. Is she still asleep?” Katie asks as she and Ash walk back to the apartment.

“Yes, you want to go and see her?” Ash laughs a little. “It’s funny, I just had a strange feeling of a dark presence. Is that weird?” Ash questions Katie about the dark presence she felt just now.

Katie laughs, “What? Well Robin is here and she’s been through a lot recently. She hasn’t told me anything, but I'm sure she’ll confide in me when she wants to.” Katie responds to Ash’s question while also not telling her the whole story of Robin’s death and resurrection.

Ash, Katie and Robin walk into the apartment. Ash waves Katie to Giovanna’s room where they know Giovanna is and Robin stands by the door. Katie walks into the bedroom and stands at the foot of the bed and looks at Giovanna laying there. Katie lowers her head a little bit and feels bad. Feeling somewhat responsible for Giovanna being pulled into the war with her 
Goddess. “I’m sorry, Gigi. You shouldn’t have been involved in any of this. If only you’ve told me about your quest when it happened, but luckily I think I have something that can bring you back.” Katie reaches for the Queensblade and pulls it out of its sheath. Katie holds the blade up and over the bed. The appearance of the blade makes Ash very nervous. This could be the dark presence that she felt earlier.

“Katie, what is that?” Ash questions Katie as she takes a step back out of the bedroom.

“It’s something to help me in the fight against The Goddess.” Katie answers her. The Queensblade begins to cast it’s power by glowing pink as the runes on the blade light up. Katie grips the blade with both hands holding it above the bed. She closes her eyes letting the blade take over. Fog appears around the bed. The lights in the room flicker. Robin stands in the living room unphased by anything that’s happening and continues to be in her zombie-like state. A ghostly figure appears outlined over Katie’s body. It recites an incantation through her that opens a small hole in the bedroom. A portal to the other side of something. A glowing essence emerges from the portal and floats across the room over to Gigi. It floats into her body and repairs it. Restoring her Inner Goddess. The Queensblade begins to shake. Something doesn’t seem to go right. Essence is pushed out of Gigi’s body. The essence turns to a bright red. The ghostly figure begins to recite the incantation louder. The essence reacts more aggressively as it tries to heal Gigi. The Queensblade glows brighter for a few seconds before the essence sprints back into the portal and it closes. The blades glow and the fog vanishes underneath the bed. Katie drops to a knee and holds the blade downward, its tip buried in the carpet.

“Katie, what in Goddess Heaven did you just do?” Ash asks as she stands outside of the room while Katie opens her eyes and regains control of herself. Gigi wakes up on the bed and sits up. She immediately falls back down into the pillows wrenching in pain, still not fully healed up.

“Gigi.” Katie calls out. Katie stands back up to her feet and runs around the bed giving Gigi a much needed hug. “I did it. I used my Goddess powers to bring you back to us.” Katie holds Gigi tighter and cries.

“Katie.” Ash again tried to get her attention. Katie lets go and stands up. She turns around wiping some tears from her eyes. Katie walks over to Ash. “What did you do?” Ash asks Katie the question again.

“It’s the Queensblade. It was a gift that my… fans made for me. It’s something to help even the battle with the Goddess. She has a sword too.” Katie explains to Ash as she shows off the blade.

“The Claíomh Solais is the sword of light and that sword is not.” Ash is trying to reason with Katie.

“What do you mean? It’s a weapon made for a Goddess. It’s not evil. It can’t be. It is inscribed with a Goddesses own runic language on it.” Katie tries to show Ash that the blade is not evil.

“Hers?” Ash seemingly reads the runes on the blade to Katie’s surprise.

“You can read that? How did you learn that?” Katie says with a shocked expression as she pulls the sword away from Ash.

“I, I don’t know. I just do.” Ash's answer looked just as confused as Katie. “That sword though there is something not right with it. I feel its darkness and what I just saw wasn’t natural. You have to put it back where you got it from.” Ash tries to plead with Katie.

“Ash, I understand and I hear you, but I just healed Gigi and woke her up. I got Robin back. It’s not an evil sword. It’s a weapon made for a Goddess and I’m going to use it to heal the world.” Katie reaches out and holds onto Ash’s shoulder trying to ease her concerns about the sword. Ash turns her head and looks over at Robin in the living room who is just standing there.

Ash turns back to Katie. “You’re right.” Ash responds to her telling Katie what she wants to hear even though she doesn’t fully understand the power that the sword wields.

“Good. You’ll see Ash. I’m going to do some much good. Which after the trip to the Goddess Realm and trying to take my mind off things with a little noir fun. That ended up a mess. Now though I’m going to take control and make my own rules. Everyone is going to be better.” Katie smiles as she looks happy as everything looks good around her. Katie lets go of Ash’s shoulder and says goodbye to Gigi. Katie leaves the apartment. Ash watches her good walking by Robin. Ash locks eyes with Robin and this in the moment Robin showing a bit of life locks eyes with her. Freak out Ash steps back into the bedroom and watches Robin leave the apartment following Katie. Ash closes the bedroom door and turns to Gigi who is now sitting on her bed.

“Gigi, we’ve got serious problems.” Ash says to a still out of it Gigi who just looks at her with tired eyes and expression that says give her 5 more minutes.

“Ok, I’ll just be outside.” Ash leaves the bedroom and heads back out into the living room.

Somewhere in the countryside of Ireland, Katie is seen walking outside of some old ruins. She finds what looks like a door and pulls off some overgrown weeds off of it revealing more of it. She pushes up against trying to force open the door. Though it doesn’t budge.

“Robin! Over here and help me.” Katie calls out to her horsewomen for aid. Robin walks over and stands by Katie and the two push forward forcing open the door.

Inside is a giant room that leads to a long hallway to a throne. Katie stays in the first room and looks around as just a big open circular room. Robin walks over and stands by one side in front of a little area to the side. Katie walks to the center of the room and up some steps to an altar. She takes the Queensblade and places it on the altar as it rises up and floats above it. The swords fill the room with pink colored souls swirling around it. Katie steps down from the altar and spins around looking at the beauty of the room and she smiles.

“The Halls of Reflection. A place where the High Kings come and reflect on their conquests and subsequent reigns. A perfect place for me to share my own thoughts about what lies ahead.”

Katie laughs.

“2005. 17 years ago. I made my debut alongside Explicit Content. You’ll think there will be nothing left for me to do. My legacy is pretty much undeniable. I’ve seen a lot of stars come through and people might say they were better than me and maybe that is true. Maybe. You can argue it. You can. Many have tried and they believe they were successful. Good for them and their misguided confidences. We know that truth, right. That’s why I’m standing here in the halls. To reflect on myself. I’ve grown stronger, powerful. Embraced my Inner Goddess through trials and error. They say that only makes you a better person. In my case it makes me the best person. In those 17 years and building my undeniable legacy while everyone else either fizzled out and passed me by on their way up to the top. There is one thing that I can do better than everyone else that’s ever stepped inside of SCW. I can make anything matter. I took the SCW Women’s Championship and built a reign that lasted for a couple of years and probably still be its most recognizable name. I take my matches and I make sure they are the greatest show that everyone can enjoy. That is what a great actress does. So while 39 other people prepare to set foot into this battle royal and prepare for a once in a lifetime chance at maybe creating a better legacy than mine. Now when Katie Steward wins Taking Hold of the Flame, then it’ll bring in something new. Something that SCW has lacked in its long existence. Something they’ve tried to do every year, but just haven’t quite got it done just right. Katie Steward main events Rise to Greatness and truly completes its legacy.”

Katie turns back around to the Queenblade floating in the middle of the giant room. She looks up at it staring at its beautiful craftsmen smith. Her eyes begin to glow a shade of pink like the essences flying around the blade.

“I’ve given everything I’ve had, built things up just to watch them be torn down. In my time I’ve only grown smarter to how things work. I’ve become more powerful. I’m going to take that power by the hilt of the blade and wield it. There is no one that is going to stop me from fulfilling my destiny. I didn’t sell my soul for this power. I’ve paid for it all and now it’s time to get what I’m owed. For me to finally finish building my kingdom and watch them try to tear it down. What took me 17 years to build is going to take them an eternity to even make a scratch on the marble walls. As the Horsewoman of Conquest leads my charge.”

Katie’s eyes return to normal when the Queenblade releases her from its control. Katie shakes her head. She looks around the Halls of Reflection feeling a bit of inner peace growing inside of her. Her head is clear. Her goals are set. Her destiny is ready to be fulfilled.
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oh7B...sp=sharing
[Image: scwforumbannerforadam.png]

Record:
67-53-5

-14th SCW Supreme Champion in SCW History
-SCW Adrenaline Champion (10/19/23 - ??/??/??, ?? Days, 0 Successful Defenses)
-SCW World Champion (07/31/22 - 09/08/22, 39 Days, 0 Successful Defenses, Let's Not Talk About It....)
- 2022 Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (shared with that ungrateful asshole...)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (because aforementioned asshole punked me...)
- 2022 SCW Return of the Year (because I came back from death to win it all..)
-2009 SCW Top Stable of the Year (Greaternity)
-2009 Feud of the Year (Infection vs. Greaternity vs. CHBK/Greg Cherry/David Miller/Asher Hayes)
- SCW United States Championship (10/28/21-02/20/2013, 115 days, 3 Successful Defenses, Unbeaten)
- SCW Televison Championship (03/09/2021-04/22/2021, 49 Days, 3 Succesful Defenses)
- SCW Tag Team Championship (05/02/2021-06/13/2021, Days, 0 Successful Defenses)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JAuG...DgWaQ/edit
[Image: VnmrSY4.png]
My second for the week.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 354
“You know that’s totally cliché, right?”
[Image: syren2021.png]