THOTF update and more!
Welp, we're here.

First off, the easy part - THOTF should be up mid-week. I'm working on it now. The battle royal will be the big thing (obviously), but once I hit my stride there, I should be able to get it done. A card will follow.

More importantly, for those who are not in the know, this is Rise to Greatness season!

*insert glorious applause here*

This is our biggest time of the year, leading to our biggest event of the year, Rise to Greatness. This is also when I try to go all out on my end to develop the strongest angles I can. I will try to even have a general week to week plan, far more structured than I normally do, with the aim of giving everyone the best I can. To put it simply, if you know, you know; if you don't, enjoy the ride and we should all have plenty of fun!
Update: The show is coming along nicely. I'm in the midst of writing the battle royal and so far, it's coming out really well. I'm very pleased with it so far. I however am not going to rush it. There's a lot of great effort in the battle royal and I want to do it justice. I hope for tomorrow, but the show (And follow up cards) will be coming soon. Thank you for your patience and I hope the wait will be worth it in the end. Smile
Further update: Jesus, that smiley is terrifying.
*Does a somersault*  Big Grin
[Image: VnmrSY4.png]
Further update: I have shipped a brand new shipment of Skittles to Nicole. Enjoy!
WHERE ARE THE REAL UPDATES DAMN IT
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
[insert your least favourite delivery company here] broke them in delivery.