Aisling
-----------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: Aisling
Wrestler's Real Name: Aisling Reed
Twitter Handle (if applicable): Maybe I will eventually have one. After all I am the baby and I am HOT. Tongue
Pic Base: Sarah Hyland
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 111 pounds (small package, with a lot to offer!)
Birthdate: 03/21/2003
Birth Place: Glendale, Utah
Current Residence: When not on the road... For now living with Polly, Colleen, and Peter in Los Angeles.

Physical Description: Small, toned skin, but as for my legs, while they are stubby, they are STRONG.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: High-Flyer, Mesmerizer
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face
Years Pro: 1
Theme Song: "C'est La Vie" by B*Witched

Finishers: The All Out
Finishers Descriptions (If Needed): Locks in a body scissors and then rolls opponent over and over a few times before she reaches forward and hooks a leg for the cover.
Signature Moves: Tarantula
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed): Trapping opponent against the ropes while having her leg locked around her victim, weakening them as much as she can within the time limit that the referee provides.

Common Moves: Headscissors Takeover, Dives from any of the ring ropes, somersaults and flips from the ropes (which I have REALLY been working on!), Leg sweeps

Strengths: Quick and nimble, very agile, can definitely fly. Being quick, can definitely exhaust a bigger opponent as long as I avoid them for long enough.

Weaknesses: Small. I won't win the power game. Sad But hey, you will all still love me eventually. Smile

Entrance:
A coin can be heard dropping into a coin slot, followed by a few girls giggling. “C’est La Vie” by B*Witched begins to play and Aisling steps out onto the stage from the backstage area, wearing a playful hot pink skirt with a matching hot pink tank top. She immediately waves at the crowd and does blow a few kisses, as the fans do start to cheer. Aisling genuinely smiles before she starts to slowly come down the ramp, stopping along the way to deliver a few kisses on a few guys' cheeks who look to be around her age. Each of them appreciate her gesture and cheer her on even louder. Aisling nods before she goes and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. She lays on the mat for a few seconds before she stands up and raises her arms into the air. The crowd continues to cheer her as "C'est La Vie" begins to fade out. Aisling looks excited, ready, and raring to go.

Biography:
Aisling Reed was always just misunderstood by her parents. Much like Colleen and her relationship with her parents... Aisling's parents... they... uh... put up with her. That is until her late teenage years when they told her to go off to college on her own, to truly find herself. Even though Aisling already was very sure about who she was.

While she was at college and off-campus, she met Mr. Compton and he immediately took her in as an employee for his game show. Much like Colleen, she was not used all that much early on, as Polly was almost always getting the opportunities to be in front of the camera.

It was after Polly left to wrestle that Aisling got to show off a few of her talents, even though she was still behind Colleen in Mr. Compton's pecking order. When Mr. Compton had the two of them go after Polly, things really went awry however, and this is when things began to change, for both Aisling and Colleen. He ended up in prison while Polly offered them an olive branch, which has brought all three of them together in Supreme Championship Wrestling.

So much has happened in just over a year's time, but it is now in late 2023 that Aisling is looking to take to the wrestling ring more often and soar, as are her two teammates... er... friends.

Sample RP (optional):

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Jay
Email:

Discord:
Other: