Playgirls vs. Anderson & Tsunami vs. Team Desire
Polly’s Playgirls (Polly Playtime & Aisling) vs. Jenni Anderson & Tsunami vs. Team Desire (Katie Steward & Gigi Steward)
SCW World Tag Team Championship Number One Contendership
Rise to Greatness XIX Pre-Show

2 RP Limit per character; 4 RP Limit for team
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 30, 2022
 SCW El Diabla | Katie Steward | "Goddess Supernatural: The Final Horsewomen"

At Autumn Daniels’ magic and trinket shop in Los Angeles, California, Autumn sits behind the checkout counter flipping through a magazine while time passes by as she waits for a customer to help. The day is a quiet one. Not too many people have come around leaving Autumn to finish her magazine. She closes it and puts it down on the counter. Autumn takes out her watch looking at the time and she decides to close up a bit earlier today. She gets up off her stool and moves it under the counter.

Bells ring out throughout the shop singling to Autumn a customer walking inside. She picks her head and looks out into the shop, but she doesn’t see anyone. “Hello.” Autumn calls out. She walks out from behind the checkout counter and moves around the store to see who walked in. She makes her way to the front door checking it out, but it doesn’t look like anyone has come through in a while. Autumn scratches her head a little weird out. She thinks she must’ve been hearing things.

A loud noise is then heard from the back of the store. Autumn knows now that she isn’t hearing things. She takes her keys from her pocket and locks the front door. Flipping the ‘Open’ sign to ‘Closed’ on the window. She walks back to the checkout counter and gets a knife from the drawer. She heads into the back of the store to find the intruder that is hiding in the boxes of inventory there.

“Come out now and you can make this easy on yourself…” Autumn warns the prep. “Or continue hiding and make it fun for me.” Autumn licks her lips for the thrill of the hunt.

Autumn walks around the boxes of inventory and she finds her friend, Paris Dannon standing in the back. Autumn now is really confused at why one of the Brat Pack would be hiding in the back of her store. Why wouldn’t she just walk in and say hi to her at the counter?

“Paris, what are you doing back here? I could’ve seriously hurt you.” Autumn looks at Paris who doesn’t respond back. She doesn’t even look at her. Paris just stands there frozen like a statue.

Autumn steps back and looks around the back of her shop. She sees another Brat Pack member, Katelyn Buehler. She is dressed similarly to Paris. Autumn then hears footsteps walking around her. She spins to see who's there, but they are hidden on the other sides of the boxes. Although Autumn can smell the foul evil that the person is giving off, she calls out. “Damien.”

A hand reaches out grabbing the steel rod of the shelving that the inventory boxes are on. Pink colored prayer beads from a bracelet are wrapped around the hand. Drama masks, Comedy and Tragic hang from the chain on the bracelet. Katie Steward swings herself around the corner in a long leather puff out dress. Silver chains wrapped around a veil on her head with crosses hanging around it.

“Katie?” Autumn questions it confused at what is happening. “Why do you have his scent?”

Katie nods at Autumn’s question, understanding where she is coming from. “I know. It is a bit off brand for me. The smell of soot and ash. Like an ashtray. I am so sorry.” Katie walks closer towards Autumn.

“Ok, but why do you smell like my ex?” Autumn asks Katie the question again.

Katie takes a breath before diving into it. “It’s a long story, but you do know bits and pieces of it. You remember our little trip to Ireland and adventure through the Goddesses’ realm. Well after we returned home I found the Moirai’s webs of fate. It was a fascinating site to behold. Everyone’s lives are set in its threads.” Katie laughs a bit before explaining what she did next. “Then in my wisdom of seeing how I wasn’t going to win a battle royal and main event the biggest event in the sport. I burned the threads. Freeing everyone from their destined fates. So when the threads were made again. I would come out on top.”

“Sounds about right.” Autumn comments on Katie’s ridiculous actions.

“But what happened was a change in reality. I lost myself. I lost my Inner Goddess. It became corrupted and I became the Devil. You can smell it, can’t you? Or smell it.” Katie walks around Autumn circling her. Autumn spins around not letting Katie slip behind her.

“Ok, what is with Paris and Katelyn acting like zombies in the back room of my shop?”Autumn raises her hand up pointing it in the direction of Katie’s brats who are still standing there.

Katie takes another breath and fixes her dress. Katie takes a step back away from Autumn. “Well Autumn, I still have something very important to do. The last couple of years have been really a taxing time on everyone and they’re turning to me, their Goddess for relief. I’m going to give them what they want.”

“And what is that?” Autumn replies, taking a step back and moving into a bit of a defense stance. She doesn’t notice Robin Brooks behind her and Robin grabs her from behind locking her arms around. Autumn can’t escape.

Katie moves her dress around to the side revealing the Queensblade weapon in its scabbard by Katie’s side. “By giving them a family. My family. My Brat Pack is going to bring victory to this company.” Katie unsheathe the Queenblade and raises it up pointing it at Autumn. The runes on the blade begin to light up pink.
‘Sorry.” Autumn says out loud.

“What?” Katie is confused by Autumn’s comment as she looks unafraid of the blade.

Autumn stomps with the heel of her boot onto Robin’s foot. She follows it up with swinging her head back and headbutting Robin which breaks Robin’s hold of her. Katie lowers the Queensblade as she watches Robin stumble backwards from the hits.

“No! Autumn, what are you doing?” Katie cries out to Autumn wanting to talk to her.

Autumn continues to fight and throw strikes at Robin. Autumn knocks Robin to the ground with a haymaker. Seeing Robin hit the floor enrages Katie. Autumn just has to make everything more difficult. Katie grips the Queensblade with both hands and swings it into the air. She swings it down towards Autumn. Autumn pulls out her daggers and spins around catching the blade with them. The force pushes Autumn back falling to the ground. She lays on her back opening the Queensblade above her with her daggers. Katie stands over her. The Queensblade glows with a pink aura around it. She can feel the power of the blade and she looks into Katie’s blue eyes, but she doesn’t see her.

“Stop fighting” Katie says her voice differently, echoes like a possession.

Autumn powers through moving the blade over and it hits the ground. She drops one dagger and balls up her wrist clocking Katie in the face knocking her out and falling on top. Autumn pushes Katie off of her. She picks her up off the ground and as she catches her breath says to Katie, “I will never serve.”

Autumn turns around to Katelyn and Paris who now look to be activated and are coming for her. Autumn discards her other dagger. She charges into the fight running at Katelyn who pulls out her massive sword from the horsewomen of War and swinging it. Autumn bends her knees leaning back. She slides across the floor of the backroom of her shop and underneath the swing of the sword. Autumn slides past Katelyn and meets Paris. Paris reaches her hand out with some kind of disease from Horsewomen Pestilence. Autumn avoids the hand and moves around Paris wrapping her arm around her. Autumn gets behind Paris and shoves her forward into Katelyn knocking them both to the ground. Autumn makes it through the gauntlet and she exits the back of the store room. Robin, Paris and Katelyn scramble back to their feet and they give chase.

Autumn runs through her shop and exits through the front door. The street is deserted and Autumn runs out into it trying to get away. She runs over the yellow lines marking the middle of the street when she feels she’ll be hit in the back really hard. She jumps forward arching out her chest flying a couple of feet before crashing on the pavement.

Blue glowy ball that surrounded by faint mist hovers in the air. Autumn’s soul float back across the street to her shop. Standing in the back alley of the shop is Katie with the Queensblade risen up and Autumn’s soul feeds the blade as it glows bright pink. Katie’s eyes glow pink and in a distorted haunting voice channels through the power of the Queensblade saying “Rise, my Horsewomen, Death.”

Autumn floats up and back on her feet. Her outfit changing to that of the other Brats in leather pants, white shirt and vest with an old black jacket. Her eyes glow pink for a second before they appear normal as the Horsewomen Death has returned.

The Queensblade releases its command from Katie and her eyes also return to normal. Katie blinks a couple of times while wondering how she got outside. She notices Autumn standing in the middle of the street. Katie runs out into the street. She sheaths the Queensblade back into its scabbard. She runs around Autumn looking at her and seeing Autumn in her new outfit. Katie smiles as she is happy Autumn changed her mind about becoming her horsewomen again.

“Autumn, thank you for doing this.” Katie grabs Autumn and hugs her tight. She holds on for a few before noticing what she is doing and lets Autumn go and immediately steps away. “I’m sorry. I know you’re not a hugger kind of a person. I’m just really happy. You don’t know how much this means to me.” Katie says with a bit of a tear in her eye. Katie still seems a bit unaware of the power of the Queensblade and what it’s doing to her Brats.

“Let us go and finally finish what we should’ve done a long time ago.” Katie smiles and she’s excited for things to come. She walks out of the street and back to the sidewalk where Autumn’s shop. Autumn follows her and joins the other Brats and they walk down the sidewalk together following behind Katie.

The Halls of Reflection, Katie Steward stands before her Queensblade floating above the altar in the center of the room. She looks very serious, but also happy. Feeling revitalized. Stronger. Now that her Brats are back with her.

“It’s time for Rise to Greatness. Many are showing up to finally get things over with. Others to cement their legacies. Or what they believe are fulfilling legacies. We are just getting started. It’s about showing dominance. The Playgirls and Jenny Waves or whatever cuties name that team calls themselves. It’s all really nice feelings all around. Except for some little minor details I’m sure none of them thought of. They’re facing a Goddess. Not just a Goddess, but one with a mission. A goal that she will not be denied. I’ve summoned my Horsewomen back to my side. I’ve got Gigi who is single handedly more talented than any in this company and again, we will not be denied what we deserve. Like everything in this world, Katie Steward is the one that makes everything better. Oh they’ll scoff at that, but deep down they know it’s true. The Women’s Title was on another level when I reigned supreme. The buzz I made after winning the disgusting Underground Champion made people interested. Then the talk from Hollywood after winning the Television Championship a title worthy of the best actress. Management won’t talk about the endorsement that they made from it, but I know they rolled in. Now once again we’re going to elevate another championship that has recently seen a decline in… talent.”

“So my Horsewomen, Gigi and I will be making a statement tonight. The Queensblade shall feast on the Inner Goddess of the play girls and Jenni while we just finish Tsunami. Nobody is going to stop Katie Steward from becoming Tag Team Champion. Becoming the most decorated Supreme Champion in SCW history. The play girls, Jenni and Tsunami. They’ve got no idea of the hoops that I had to jump through to get to this point. This 3 way match is just another one of those games. Polly and Aisling are probably the ones that came up with this. Playing around with things they shouldn’t mess with. Throw in Jenni and Tsunami on top of it. They’re going to learn that you don’t get in the way of things that stand between Katie Steward and what she wants. I’m bringing hell upon SCW to get that. If you thought the previous version of me was bad enough. Rise to Greatness they’ll be the first ones to see my true power.”
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Season 3 / Episode 7 / Their History Of Play
Rise to Greatness
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]