Gimmick Battle Royal
[Image: FT3PkZnVEAAO8ej?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: Lulk76n.png]
Aaron Rupp… a name that hadn’t been heard in a long time. Once he might have been considered a future star of the wrestling business, and even as he became a veteran of the ring wars he still worked tirelessly to improve himself. Several titles to his name, including a few trips to the top in various places, and plenty of great matches and noteworthy moments… and yet, as time marched on there was no doubt that many out there have long since forgotten him.

Aaron doesn’t mind though… he’s tried to forget the wrestling business in return.

While Aaron’s heart and dedication could never be questioned, one thing it could do was slowly tear him apart. Stubbornness to fight through injury and return as soon as possible is admirable only so long as your body can actually handle it, and too many attempts at doing so will eventually take its toll. That is the road that Aaron walked down, not only risking permanent damage that would have severely hindered his life outside the ring, but also putting that very life in jeopardy as those who loved him most could no longer live with the unintentional self-destruction.

When forced to confront this awful truth and reflect on what it meant, perhaps VWA’s second closure and SCW’s refusal to re-sign him in the battered state he was in proved to be blessings in disguise.

Aaron ultimately retired for the sake of both his family and physical well-being, and there’s no arguing the benefits it brought him. Being able to work a writing job from home gave him a steady source of income once the accumulated wrestling earnings dried up, and he and his wife Nymira have been able to put all of their focus on raising their twins Celeste and Luke, creating a happy and healthy home life that was sorely needed after years of wear and tear traveling the globe and putting his body on the line in the name of competition.

“Do you ever miss it dad?”

Aaron turned away from the book he was reading as his head rested on Nym’s lap, glazing over to where the now 11-year-old twins sat watching back through the 2010 Tactical Warfare pay-per-view, specifically their father and Brayden Walker fighting to reclaim the Tag Titles. Luke looked like he was waiting with bated breath for his father’s answer to his question, while Celeste was doing a much better job of disguising her own intrigue.

“That’s… not an easy question to answer, Luke.”

While seeming like a cop-out, it was the truth. There were days when Aaron missed the business dearly and would give anything to sign somewhere and have one last run, especially considering he felt he hadn’t been able to really go out on his terms.

And then there were the memories of exactly why he had become disillusioned by the business by that point.

Mounting injuries and family problems aside, Aaron’s desire to be a good person in that toxic sea was called into question more and more by the very people he respected for being in the same boat he was. Couple that with his endeavors to honor what he thought was a fallen comrade only to learn it was an elaborate ruse to get one over on someone else, rendering his legitimately good intentions irrelevant, and it felt like the wrestling equivalent of his entire world turning upside-down and leaving him lost in a neverending freefall.

“If it were easy, then it wouldn’t be rewarding… isn’t that what you always told us?”

Aaron glanced over to his daughter, knowing Celeste had a point. While the conversation did end there as his kids were once again invested in their father’s past work, it did get the gears turning in his head for the rest of the day. The look in his eyes was a look that his wife knew all too well, but Nym opted not to address it, as she clearly had some of her own thoughts to sort out on the matter.

Considering their relationship had nearly fallen apart because of Aaron’s dedication to the business, it was hard to blame her.

Still, wrestling had been a big part of Aaron’s life for so long, growing up as a fan of the sport and then living that childhood dream long enough to even watch it turn into a nightmare on several occasions. Nym couldn’t deny that she had also enjoyed most of her time in the business, especially considering it was how she and Aaron first met. Plus, given their exposure to the sport at such a young age, it was a given that Luke and Celeste were interested in giving wrestling a shot themselves once they were old enough to do so.

“Still thinking about what the kids said, Puppy?”

Aaron couldn’t help but chuckle and nod as Nym joined him in bed that night.

“It’s hard not to, as much as I know this was for the best. I’ve kind of soured on what wrestling’s become lately, but I guess my brain still believes I deserve some semblance of closure.”

“Well… it might not be what you had in mind, but I did see this while making sure Luke and Celeste were in bed for school tomorrow.”

Fishing her phone out of her bra, she quickly pulled something up and handed it to her husband. It was a notice for a gimmick battle royal taking place at this year’s Rise to Greatness. Nym was right that it wasn’t quite what he had in mind, but maybe one last match and getting to go out on his terms finally would do the trick.

“If it’s for just one last match, then I don’t see a problem with it.”

“In that case, I think I have a call to make in the morning then.”

With a kiss goodnight, Aaron could rest easy knowing he may finally find that closure once and for all.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
The sounds of birds chirping fill your ears as you clutch your eyes tighter, desperate to retain your slumber. You fail. 

"Fucking bird" you mutter under your breath. As air escapes your lungs, so too does the scent and taste of your breath. Putrid. You begin to think about last night and what you had done. As you attempt to piece together fragments… the whiskey, the wine, the music…

Another scent wafts towards your noses, and your sinuses are instantly attacked by the undeniable mixture of sweat and sex. You lift the blanket to look underneath… gone are your signature pink heart boxer shorts as you get a good look at yourself in all your glory. Impressed with yourself, you smirk… "Not bad."

You attempt to roll off your back to sit when the footsteps of another are heard. Not thinking you're about to be burgled, you rest back. In enters a slender blonde, clad only in your unbuttoned fluorescent green shirt and her own (you assume) lace panties. This woman is an absolute feast for the eyes and, apparently, your other senses too as you lack the energy to do anything but gawk. It's then as she approaches that your green pants - the ones matching the shirt lightly clinging her curves - and underwear fly in your direction.

"Put those on," she commands, and God how sexy it is for you to hear a woman commanding you in such a manner. You struggle a bit, but manage to do as she says as she ruffles through your mail.

"What're you doing, baby?" you ask, half out of genuine curiosity, half in the hopes that your tone would be an aphrodisiac that'll trigger her senses. It doesn't. She finishes rifling, tossing you an envelope from your former employer, Supreme Championship Wrestling. Looking at the envelope, you tilt your head. "This?"

"That," she pointedly remarks, striding to the end of the bed. She places her hands on it before climbing up to her knees, moving over you. "That is your ticket back to the big time."

"I've given up that life," you protest, though you don't really believe it yourself. SCW was lucrative for you. You got to travel, see the world, and experience things you never thought possible for a man of your stature. But then you gambled. You decided to embrace a change and everything spiralled from there. You messed with your formula and it blew up in your face, and not in the way that you would have preferred. The woman is undeterred, however, as she crawls up your body sensually.

"Just think about it," she continues as her fingertips trace along your unclad torso. She can be very persuasive. "You step out for the first time as the fans loved you best… confident, bold…" She lightly kisses your stomach… "The people chant your name over and over…" Her lips press onto your chest.

"What are you doing?" you ask mostly for confirmation of what you already believe to be happening. She lifts her head, her hair caressing your chest, and smiles a wry smile.

"Motivating you," she says. Fair response… her touch was quite motivating. Still, your mind races around to one thought…

"Why did tell me to put on pants then?” your genuine confusion prompts you to ask. After all, things were getting heated - and you have to get dressed? Didn’t seem to make sense. But her hands, soft in yours, pull you up from the bed as she moves backwards, guiding you towards the washroom mirror. 

“What do you see?” she asks. You try to fight the blur in your eyes, but don’t get the chance before she continues. “I see a man who isn’t afraid of reinvention… who isn’t afraid to change the game when the game needs to be changed. I see a man who is bold, powerful, provocative, and most of all, dynamic.” She runs her hands along your chest from behind your back. “I see a man who has a desire and hunger for the finest things in life… and who knows that the Gimmick Battle Royal, while not the most conventional of methods, is a way to begin to rebuild and reboot himself. And most of all, I see a man who can lead an empire… who can inspire warriors and raze lands.”

“They’re going to laugh at me,” you say, lowering your head. You never were the greatest physical specimen, but since your exodus, you had been a little more lax on the workouts - at least the ones for ring-work. 

“And you’ll laugh last and loudest,” the woman, your apparent lover, assures you. Leaning towards you, she kisses your neck. “Now what do you say? Will you take up the invitation? Don the garbs of battle? Ride into Rise to Greatness and compete once more? Or will I leave here today and find someone who will…”

You have a lot of thinking to do and not a lot of time to do it. In your heart, you’re unsure of whether or not this is something you want to do… the battle royal, that is. It seems kind of… you don’t know the word, but it’s “gimmicky”. But on the other hand, the woman coaching you, coaxing you, and trying to inspire you is everything you wanted in a lover. Gorgeous, sultry, and most of all, willing. Nodding your head, you utter… “I will.”

She spins you around, planting a deep kiss on your lips. You scramble for her shirt, pushing it back, but she steps back, sliding it off herself and tossing it over your head. You hear her smirk, then reply “You’re going to have to say something a little more emphatic than that.”

You say the only word that comes to your mind… a word that you had once sworn off ever saying again. But the because the Lawrd works in mysterious ways, you say… “KABLAM!”

…because you are Derek Adonis, and you’re entering the Gimmick Battle Royal. 
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
“Get me some of that crazy shit”

He says that to me making me think maybe I’ve been typecasted as his crazy shit guy. Oh by the way it’s me Dillusion not making a glorious return or anything. Ive been here the whole time earning my pay check behind the scenes not getting staples driven into my forehead like the old days or any of that fun dealing with the talent telling them who their facing this week giving advice to when asked or just avoiding the boss by hiding in catering when ever he’s in one of his moods.

So I’m told rise to greatness I got to get some bodies for the gimmick battle royal so most self respecting wrestlers give me an answer like I’d rather go to the dentist and or needles stuck in there eyes fun stuff like that

So what I needed to get the crazy people that love going to the dentist that like to get bowling balls thrown at their groin. That don’t want this yo be the door that leads the to some grand championship this is a pay day for the freaks the outcasts the people that don’t exactly color in the lines.

My people or what is believed to my people no my people. I keep it calm most days good and medicated to get a pay check but there’s days where things creep in thoughts creep in and with a mission like this to gather some freaks some monsters from scws past that just might be what I need.

Does speed still have that cat? Is speed still even alive I haven’t heard from him in a long time so who knows maybe I can just go to a pet store? No that’s not genuine. Mr d asks me to get him but I refuse he and I did not leave on the best terms mainly we had been in an intense game of who can kill the other and that just upped my paranoia and the worst part is most people don’t think an inatimate object can try to kill you but he has he’s been out to get me since the Albuquerque incident.

The chime of a bell is heard.

I enter the store it she had left the business years ago but maybe she had some ideas of who I could get to join this little parade of macabre

“Wasn’t expecting to see you here for another week”

I look to see the woman at the counter Katelyn Buehler she doesn’t look a whole lot different than how she did last the wrestling world saw her out side of the front portion of her hair dyed blonde kind of hanging at each side of her face like drapes, she wears a black hoodie and a shirt with mystique and destiny from the xmen comics beneath it.

Dillusion: yea it’s a work thing.

Katelyn: before you ask nope

Dillusion: what I didn’t ask yet

Katelyn: you're recruiting for that gimmick battle royal aren’t you?

Dillusion: yes but-

Katelyn: a) I didn’t really have a gimmick and b)…

Katelyn stands up and points to her stomach which is protruding out from the bottom of the shirt making it quite obvious she is very pregnant.

Dillusion: we’ll I guess no slut empress

Katelyn yea I’m a little bit past that dilly and not something I want my kids seeing

Dillusion fair enough but do you know any one that fits the bill like a 7 foot tall bag lady a dude that dresses like a robotic giraffe I’m not being pickie here.

Katelyn: I run a comic store...not some sort of freak show. Do you think i just have random insane characters just hanging around why dont you just toss your gnome friend into the mix.

Dillusion: He isnt no friend of mine  he...he tried to kill me.

Katelyn: Ok....

She says obviously not believeing me.

Dillusion: Nots not the point he is a no I cant get him no it wouldnt be good...no no not good at again.

Katelyn: Well Actually I do have some one...that er...is aro-

"SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Bellows a giantic Voice and out of nowhere appears the monster of a man the mammoth himself Mitch Doogan standing at over seven feet tall and having Hands the size of uncooked hams or GARBAGE CAN LIDS! Bah gawd he has garbage can lid hands! BAH Gawd...sorry....

Dillusion: Well that certainly will do...

Mitch Doogan stares at his hands briefing heavily. He shakes his head looking at them like they are the most insane thing in the world.

Doogan: These hands...They will be in your battle royal...And they will show all of S...Cee Dubya SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Dillusion: So...thats a start. But I have more work to do. 

-Fin-

-Enter.....MITCH DOOGAN!-
The letter arrived as all letters do.. with the letter carrier. It was addressed to a name long since forgotten… Joe something or another. Years of drug and alcohol abuse has done  damage on the long term memory of our protagonist. Former SCW alumni, The Real Speed. A former world champion, but better know for his deathmatches that brought extreme violence to SCW.  He steps out of his house, wearing nothing more than a bathrobe, and accepts his mail from the mailman.

TRS: “Hey John, nice day for delivery eh?”

His obvious Canadian accent is very obvious.. he was a Canadian after all. Wasn’t he?

John: “Sure is Joe, how’s things going with you and the cats?

Ah yes,  the cats are important.. some sort of comedic relief to play off of.. how long has it been? 2008? 2012? Surely long enough that it’s not the same cat… yeah definitely not. Has to be a different cat.

TRS: “Oh yeah, Mr.Fluffington is doing very well. We just celebrated his fifth birthday… thanks for asking John. Anyways, I’m going to go read through my mail now. I’m sure it is just bills and junk, but you never know. You take care now”

John: “You as well sir, I will see you next week.. as today is clearly Friday, the last working day of the week for me.”

With that The Real Speed re-enters his home. It is nice modest home with various cat items.. trees, litter boxes, toys. A medium sized black cat is sleeping on his sofa. It pays little to no attention as The Real Speed sits down and filters through his mail.

TRS: “Oh wow, a letter from SCW headquarters.. probably a royalty cheque. Man do I love getting these.

He rips open the letter and is disappointed to see there is no cheque

TRS: “No cheque? Oh man, I am disappointed.”

His disappointment turns to intrigue as he reads the letter.

TRS “Dear The Real Speed.. it is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate at Rise to Greatness. If you so choose you may be one of the entrants in our gimmick battle royale. For participation you will be compensated five-thousand dollars USD…. Which is odd, because I am Canadian and SCW is  a Canadian company… must be a typo… anyways.. if you wish to participate please let us know by contacting blah blah blah blah…

Speed tosses the letter on his table and looks at his cat

TRS: “I’m to old of that shit.. but five grand would buy you a lot of cat food… maybe I’ll do it.”

Mr. Fluffington “purrrrrr, meow”

TRS: “You really think they will remember me?.. Of course they will, I’m a legend. Hey I wonder if that stupid Greg Cherry is going to be there. Boy that guy was THE PITS. Or that stupid Malakai guy, that was also a Jason guy, who was also a something else guy.. I beat him with a roll up.”

Mr.Fluffington “meow”

TRS: “Of course I remember Chad Evans, he was my best friend. Even though he never once called me or hung out with outside of work.  I hope he’s there. And Xander Valentine, that bald headed fuck. Ok fine, I will go and enter it. You’ve convinced me.”

And with that, our hero has agreed to enter the great gimmick battle royale. May God (not Chad Evans), please have mercy on his soul, and to every other poor unfortunate soul who will be forced to watch as this fat, middle aged man, tries to relive his glory days.

-END-
[Image: bayley-dancing.gif]

Oh.

MY.

GOSH!!!

It has been soooo long since the last time I was able to show my emotions for you all!  What have I been doing?  What places have I visited?  Have I stayed true to myself by keeping on smiling?

I've been doing just fine.  I mean I'm happy.  Shy  Nothing is new there.  The last time around I know I had to see the doctors because they wondered why I was so happy and beaming with smiles all the time.  They tried to make me think about bad situations and what I would do if I encountered all of the Negative Nancy folks that are out there.  But I did my best Ebenezer Scrooge impression and said bah humbug to all that nonsense!  I mean there are a lot of bad things that happen but if you just sit there and harp on them, you have no room to be happy and smiling and carefree!  That's what I have been doing.  Being carefree!!!   Shy

Where have I visited while I have been away for these few years?  I wish I could say I was overseas and everything, but nah, I've stayed right here in the States.  It's okay though.  I most definitely got out and about a lot, even during the peak of COVID.  Despite having to keep to myself, I smiled from a distance, even when I had to wear a mask, I made sure my smile could be felt.  So um, I guess that answers the third question.  Through it all, I have been smiling even brighter than I was before!  Smile

Aaaaaaaanywaaaaaays.  Oooh, saying that makes me wonder if Lenne Perez will ever show back up around here.  Aaaaaaanywaaaays, I can't pass this opportunity up to appear at Rise to Greatness.  I just can't!  I know there is quite a bit of bad blood amongst most of the roster, so for all you fans out there, this battle royal that a lot of us will be competing in will be fun!  I'm licking my chops just thinking about it!  Tongue  

Being I'm still quite cute despite being a few years older now, I bet several of you guys in this will be drooling.  But hey, that's okay.  I wouldn't mind teaming up with you to get rid of anybody that wants to just be negative in this thing.  This is supposed to be fun and golly I'm going to have FUN!  Sure there will be some of you in there that will be all serious and even a couple of you that will want to throw me around like a rag doll, but just remember, heart on my sleeve.  Heart  I shouldn't be seen as a physical threat, but mentally I can go and take everything you have to offer on the chin and keep on ticking.  That's just who I am.

Maybe you will all see me as still certified, bona fide crazy.  And maybe all of you newer people to SCW will see me as just annoying.  That's fine.  I'm not going to change and conform just if something bad happens.  I never have before and I won't be starting now.  This weekend I'm showing up, heading to that ring with a smile on my face, and then whatever happens, happens.  And you know what?  Maybe if I like one of you out there, I'll ask you out.  I've never really had a proper date.  Even if you have trash can lid hands or are buff like Sloth, I'm willing to at least test the waters and see what comes of it.  That's really and truly what Rise to Greatness weekend is all about.  You never know what could happen.  Even if you lose, you might just go home a winner in a different way, in a way that you didn't expect.  Wink

That's one of the many reasons for why I'm SOOOOO happy at this very moment!  And well guys, and you too ladies, to everyone out there, I'm Therapeutica Smiley and I'm going to do whatever I can to make my smile and positive attitude contagious.  If I can even get myself to rub off on ONE person this weekend?  For me, that's a BIIIIIIIG win!!! Smile

Until then ladies and gentlemen, just remember, smile therapy is about to be in session!

Hugs and kisses from your girl right here!  Blush
#OOC Ok as promised before bed tonight, the man, the myth, the legend....LITTLE D! God help us all. (For the that want to know how this kid came about ask Olek/ or Cid) Anyway, lets have fun everyone!

Lions and Tigers and Bears Ain’t Shit!

Looking around the current environment, it is realized that what we are inside right now is not a normal house. Actually, it is not a house at all. We are live, right on the streets, the mean streets of Winnipeg in the night. Coming into view of the camera is a balding, middle aged, white man with a pronounced beer gut. As this man comes closer to the camera we realize that we, the fans of Supreme Championship Wrestling recognize this man as the manager of the newest roster member Little D, Chainz. Once again wearing all black leather gear that he was wearing in the first promo, Chainz cleans off a window sill before sitting a 1980’s style boombox up and then pushing a button. It can be assumed that was the “PLAY” button as rap music in the form of “No Tears”, a true rap classic from Scarface, is blaring.

“I've got my pistol point cocked
Ring-a-ling shots non stop until i see your monkey ass drop
And let your homies know who done it
Cause when it comes to this gangsta shit you mother fuckers know who run it”

Chainz hits a button again, the music stops, and now coming into view as the camera is panning, way, way down is Little D, who is also in all black leather and it looks like he wants to speak for himself this time. As the camera comes up close and personal with Little D we notice a tattoo on his neck that reads “NO RAGRETS”. It also looks like he may have stayed up way, way past his bedtime, but that is another issue that may be discussed at another time.

Story time mother canuckers and looks who’s back, you know what I’m sayin? It’s been awhile since I’s had something important to say but I’s gots to tell you ain’t playing this time! My boy Chainz is here as always cuz he knows the truth and all you mother canuckers might find yourself lyin in chalk if you find yourself on the wrong end of Chainz’s glock be cuz Chainz he be a real gangsta just like I’m a real gangsta, you know what I’m sayin!?

Can you feel me!?

Hell yeah, you bet I can feel you Chainz just like the rest of these wannabe homies had better be feelin you too, if they know what is good for them but they probably don’t. Right now though I have to tell everyone what is so important thats the man of the house in SCW has to speak. Cuz here we is, Rise to Gangsta weekend and I heard through the baddest mother canucker on the planet that SCW they is goings to be having one match to decide who is the best of the best. The only problem is the they didn’t decide to invite yours truly, I mean can you believe such shit eh?! Yeah, I’s couldn’t either and you could bet that neither me nor my boy Chainz was going to stand for that shit.

Chainz takes out his glock 9 and is about to start shooting up everything in sight he is so frustrated but Little D get his attention and tells him to stop.

Not yet my G, do you know what I’m saying?! I’s be all upsets with the SCW and the one thing that they don’t want is for my to get all upsets!  I was gonna go straight to that top and prove to everyone in the SCW that there is only D in professional wrestling and that is Little D! Then I started to thinks about it some more cuz Little D, he is a real thinking man gangsta you know what I’m sayin?! Everybody already knows though that I’m the REAL D in this business, and so I thought that instead I’s gonna walk instos Las Vegas for Rise to Gangtas and Is gonna enters myself in the match to end all matches, this Gimmick Battle Royal!

Gimmick Battle Royal, I’s don’t know what shit a Gimmick is but if it’s good than I’m that you know what I’m saying!? I’s was looking at all of the wrestlers that were expected to be in this match wrestler Derek Adonis who you to be a SCW Television Champion, or Mitch Doogan he is the absolute power! There is even the ladies, like the Pure One Loretta Inglewood or Former SCW World Tag Teams Champ Marie Jones. I’s knows how good Marie is cuz Is been in the rings with her crazy ass sister Kim and Marie survived the bitch growing up so she much she must be hard as hell!

There is just so much shit in this match that you don’t understand, things like Lions and Tigers and Bears might be in the fight for all I knows. In facts, Is starting to understand why I wasn’t invited by the people in the highers ups cuz Little D is the major commodity of this company and they didn’t want to take the chance that something might happen to the Realest D of all. But here is what they need to understand right now that they don’t; Lions and Tigers and Bears ain’t shit and I’m gonna be right there in Sin City to show everyone and everything try as they must they will never be hard enough to defeat me! I’m a gonna take this shit and that ain’t trick cuz I’m the greatest gangsta and the greatest wrestler and at Rise to Gangstas I’m gonna prove it once and for all what everyone knows is true; Nobody can defeat me, you know what I’m saying?!

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTE, EVERYONE LOVES A LITTLE D!

As always, Little D and Chainz turn around and give their backs to us, allowing us to see the “1-8-7 Productions” on their backs one final time before the scene becomes nothing but a blood red.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
Something stinks

“This is a start we got mr garbage can lid hands here Adonis and some others soooo got any more freaks loittering you're place of business. “

I say to katelyn whose still covering her ears from doogans screaming

Katelyn-
“ what I can’t hear you i think I popped an ear drum”

Dillusion- I said do you have any one else you got hanging around here

Katelyn- we’ll spectacular ninja is in the alleyway but he smells awful I think he’s been living off garbage and I am pretty sure he’s completely lost his mind if he ever had it in the first place

Dillusion- sweet a spot monkey those guys are great for a big moment 

Katelyn- that may be the case but don’t you be telling him he’s welcome in here last time he tried to stab a customer with a kitana.

Dillusion: people love swords and maybe a stinky ninja is marketable

Katelyn- yea people love poor hygiene it really packs the arenas 

Dillusion- we’ll maybe the next era of scw is the era of stinky cosplay. 

Katelyn- people are clamouring for the pungent knight or the gassy construction worker.

Dillusion- we had the era of the hot women it’s time for the stinky cosplay

Katelyn just shakes her head as I rush off to the alleyway through the back exit of the store in to the alleyway I am instantly met with the stench of rotten fish and sour milk.

I hear the sound of metal clanging on the cement. I see him standing there swinging his kitana about with great skill

Dillusion- spectacular ninja it really is you

Ninja kicks the air nimbly than does a pretty much pointless standing 360 crock screw fox

Ninja- it really is you're mom

Dillusion- what 

Ninja- you're mom is what

Dillusion- ok that’s enough of that

Ninja- you're mom is enough

Dillusion- ok I was going to offer you a spot in the gimmick battle royal but you are much to annoying.

Ninja- you're mom is annoying

I turn to leave just than ninja spring boards up in the air bouncing off a wall to the left of me and doing a forward flip so he lands in front of me

Ninja- wait wait I haven’t left anything but garbage in months and even less since you know who started getting the cravings.

“I heard that “ yells katelyn from within the store

Ninja - no I said you look beautiful with that maternal glow you have. 

He makes motions with his hands to say she is crazy

Ninja- anyways I would love to eat something that doesn’t have a distinct green glow to it and causes me to spend several minutes vomiting after eating.

Dillusion- that can’t be healthy but sure we’ll get you cleaned up and in the gimmick battle royal.

Ninja- how about after that can you get me a job

Dillusion-probably errrr I don’t think so

Ninja- come on I can be like a janitor a ninja janitor how cool would that be.

I take a breathe and some how smell more of a stench and find myself nearly vomiting myself.

Dillusion- let’s just work at that smell ok

-fin-

—///——-
Kordy

Ooc note on my phone can’t figure out how to copy and paste from the doc if I can get it done there will be one more part with one more entrant for the battle royal been fun coming back
Friday, July 22
Kenner, LA

“I'm so glad you were able to come visit!” Jaina Lancaster says over a glass of tea. Her best friend from high school, Macy Breaux, smiles excitedly. The young women sit outside on the fenced in back patio of the condo she bought several months ago.
“I know! School has been just so busy, and we've been doing so much with Kevin's family.”
Macy had gone to Lafayette, the University of Louisiana, for college. She was now in her junior year of nursing school.
“Too bad he couldn't come, too. I really want to meet him.” Macy had been dating Kevin Baker for the last year.
“I knooow, he really wanted to come, but work sent him to Texas. He has a huge repair job at some grocery store in Beaumont. Like half their registers are down.”
“Good thing IT pays good, cause that sounds like it sucks.”
Macy laughs. “It pays great. But he said to promise you he'll come next time.” Jaina smiles. “So, what about your guy? I still haven't met him.”
Jaina blinks. “My guy?”
“Yeah... that super hot wrestler guy you were messing with?"
“OH. Christian. Well....” Jaina looks down at her glass of tea.
“Oh no.... you broke up?”
“I don't know if you'd even call it that. I'm not sure we were ever officially together. We just hung out a lot when we were in the same city.”
“Hold on... didn't he stay here with you for like two weeks after that asshole grabbed you at your aunt's wedding?”
“Yeah. And I was grateful he did. But... I don't know, we never had that conversation. And the last few months, since his step-mom had her baby, he's been in LA with his family. We talk and text, but...” Jaina's words trail off. She felt the rest didn't need explanation.
“Oh. That sucks. I really thought you guys had something.”
“We did. A lot of sex.” The friends look at each other deadpan for a few seconds, then both laugh.
“Jay!”
Jaina shrugs. “Well it's true.” They continue laughing a few seconds, then Macy sighs.
“You need more than that in your life, though.”
“No I don't. I have a job where I get to travel. Aunt Bree just had a baby and he's the sweetest thing ever. Mom is finally letting Loki start to do simple training in the ring-”
“Wait, what?!”
“Yeah, I mean he's fourteen now. So he comes to the beginner class and we do stuff together.”
“I can't believe your mom let him.”
“It was more Dad who objected, really. But he always caves. Eventually.” Jaina smirks.
“Well, it sounds like you're too busy to date anyway.”
“I really am.”
“Maybe when he's old enough, you and Loki can be a tag team!”
“I don't know... I'd have to get back into wrestling for that.”
“You should. You, Loki, and your friend Marie!”
Marie Caedes. Jaina sighs. Marie had been injured months ago. Got involved with a man who trained at BlackOut Academy, Spencer Pryce. Then was crushed when he got fired from SCW and moved back to Beaumont, without her.
“I don't know if either me or Marie will ever get back in the ring. But enough about me, tell me how school is going.”
Macy sits back and smiles. “Well.....”

The two spend the afternoon catching up on Macy's school and Jaina's work. Jaina really missed her friend and was glad to have her over for the weekend. Talking about wrestling and Rise to Greatness next  though? Put an idea into her head, that she just couldn't ignore.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Bet you never thought you'd see me preparing to get in the ring again, huh? I didn't think I would either when I stepped back after being targeted by Tsunami, seeing my friend Marie get hurt. I admit, watching Marie struggle to heal from that stinger really freaked me out. I've seen wrestling injuries my whole life, I grew up with Mom. But it's different when the person you're watching cringe in pain and frustrated about not healing fast enough is someone your own age. I didn't want that to happen to me. So I bailed.

But. I never liked the way I left things. I went out on a loss, and just sorta... faded away. I took a few weeks off, then went back to holding a mic like nothing happened. My family and friends say it's silly, but I feel like a failure. I quit. I quit before I even had a chance to get better. They can say it's silly all they want, but I know how I feel and what's in my heart.

My mom didn't raise any quitters.

So, Rise to Greatness. Battle royal. I know there's no real prize on the line, but for me? The prize is getting my pride back. I know everyone that's going to show up for it has way more experience than me. We'll see veterans, a few legends, maybe some surprise returns. I doubt I'll win, but it's not about winning for me. It's about not giving up. Proving that I didn't really quit... I just took a break. Will I go back to wrestling full time after this? I don't know. Probably not. I love my job. But I want to prove that getting in the ring is always an option. I want to prove that I can fight, I can handle myself, and most importantly....

….I don't quit.

I'm not even doing this to prove that to my family, or Marie, or even all the fans. I need to prove it to myself."
[Image: Jaina2.png]