*Peeks head in*
So um hey all...

Just figured I'd post to say hello as I kinda miss the place. I've been checking in with a few people OOC to let them know I'm okay, but figured I was overdue a general post... For those that don't know, my long term partner passed away and I've been trying to keep on existing every day since. Some may see it as a cliche but you're all like an extended family to me and so even on my darkest days I've been thinking of you and this place in some capacity. Now for the million dollar question... Not sure if I'm going to ever return again in a roleplaying capacity, but I'll at least be around if anyone wants to reach out for any reason from OOC to bouncing ideas around if it comes to the point I quit for good. But yeah, just figured I'd post here.
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
Mate we don't chat much but you need an ear you've got one always. This place is family and always here for each other no matter what. So so sorry to hear what you're going through brother but if I can help just holla
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
Holy shit, I'm so sorry to hear that. Like Chris said, we're always here to shoot the shit if you want a distraction at the very least. I'm glad to see you're pushing on and letting us see that part of you.

YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE, FRIEND, WHETHER AS AN OOC SPECTATOR OR KICKING ASS IN CHARACTER

FAMILY LOVE ASH
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
My brotha, just never hesitate to reach out. I'll message you on FB, but know I love you, man. You've been a personal influence to me and I'm not ashamed to making it public that you are my brother, forever.

Ian
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 24-18-3   |   2024 Record: 4-1-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
Dang, Ash, I'm so sorry you lost a long-term partner. It must be really difficult. Now we understand why you've stopped RPing. My condolences to you, your family and your long-term partner's family too. We're always here if you need to talk to one of us.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Sorry for your loss. Couldn't imagine what that would be like. Praying for you and by all means, I'm available if you need someone to vent to.
So sorry for your loss.  {{HUGS}}
<center><font color=mediumslateblue><font size=3>~*~Valet/Manager of Champions~*~ </color></font size>
<center>

[Image: canadian-userbar.gif]

This is what I get for not checking the boards in a few days. Glad to see you make an appearance. You already know I'm around for anything, anytime. <3
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion