Savannah Sunshine.
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: Savannah Sunshine
Wrestler's Real Name: Savannah Andrews
Twitter Handle (if applicable): @xAndrewsLegacy
Pic Base: Aleah James
Height: Taller than a stack of pancakes (Four feet, nine inches)
Weight: Leaner than a pint of ice cream (One hundred twenty five pounds)
Birthdate: March 3rd, 1995
Birth Place: Candyland, USA (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Physical Description: She resembles her picbase in most cases. Though, her ring gear varies on special occasions. Usually, it will be based on pop culture/media she enjoys during PPV's or other special shows. When she's not in the ring, she wears light makeup and hardly ever dresses up. She shows support to fellow wrestlers by wearing their merch paired with some jeans.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Technical/Highflyer
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face
Years Pro: 5 years
Theme Song: "Running Up That Hill" by Kate Bush

Finishers:
ROOT CANAL (Scissored Armbar Crossface)
SWEET N' SOUR (High-Angle Fujiwara Armbar)
CANDY CRUSH (Double Underhook Chickenwing Facebuster)
TOOTHACHE (Running Knee Strike into a Buzzsaw Kick; Desperation Finisher)

Signature Moves:
BURST YOUR BUBBLE (Superkick into a Straight-Jacket German Suplex)
SUGAR CRASH (Rolling Calf Kick)
ST-HOE (High Angle STO takedown in corner of ring)

Common Moves:
cross armbreaker
high kick
kneebar
diving double foot stomp (often to an opponent in a tree of woe)
jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick
suicide somersault senton
sleeper hold
jumping bicycle knee strike
spinning backfist
triangle choke
spinning sitout sleeper slam
dragon suplex
butterfly suplex
axe kick
gory special
seated dragon sleeper
handstand double knee drop
springboard crossbody
texas cloverleaf
uranage
arm trapped cross legged butterfly lock
dragon screw
spike ddt
facewash kick
lotus lock

Strengths:
small stature (+)
agility (+)
adapts to new styles (+)
flexibility (+)
loyal (+)
good sportsmanship (+)

Weaknesses:
short tempered (-)
finds it hard to trust others (-)
naive (-)
easily overwhelmed (-)
easily distracted (-)
gullible (-)

Entrance:
(Can be shortened if necessary)
as the sounds of “running up that hill” begin to fill the air, blue and pink cotton candy colored lights swirl over the crowd before coming to swirl over the entrance ramp. a singular figure standing at the top of the ramp with their back towards the crowd. their head is bowed slightly, but if you could see them, you could see the slight smirk on their lips. the crowd cheers in anticipation, clapping their hands along to the beat of the music.

IT DOESN’T HURT ME. DO YOU WANNA’ FEEL HOW IT FEELS?
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW, KNOW THAT IT DOESN’T HURT ME?
DO YOU WANNA’ HEAR ABOUT THE DEAL I’M MAKING?
YOU, IT’S YOU AND ME.

kate bush’s vocals finally hit the air and the figure spins around just before the chorus hits. clapping their hands as they run towards the right side of the ramp. the lights coming to life as SAVANNAH SUNSHINE makes her presence known. sporting a leather jacket with the words QUEEN OF CANDYLAND on the back of it, she’s in high spirits as she gets the crowd pumped. rushing over towards the other side of the ramp before making her way towards the ring.

AND IF I ONLY COULD, I’D MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD.
AND I’D GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES.
BE RUNNING UP THAT ROAD. BE RUNNING UP THAT HILL.
BE RUNNING UP THAT BUILDING. SAY, IF I ONLY COULD.

savannah soaks up the cheers from the fans as she makes her way towards the ring, singing loudly along with the music. her hands and arms stretching as wide as they could to touch hands with as many fans as possible. as she reaches the ring finally, she climbs up the steel steps and stops to wipe her boots on the apron, before climbing over the middle rope and into the ring. the fans are electric as CANDYLAND’S GREATEST EXPORT does a little spin in the center of the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages… Making her way to the ring from CANDYLAND, USA… Weighing in at ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE POUNDS… She is THE QUEEN OF CANDYLAND… SSSAAAVVVAAANNNNNNAAAHHH SSSUUUNNNSSSHHHIIINNNEEE!

as her introduction is made, savannah steps out onto the apron on the right side facing the crowd. grinning brightly, she takes a dive from the apron, being caught by the fans who swarm her with love. savannah soaks up the moment, allowing them to carry her gently back towards the ring. where she enters once more and moves to stand in one corner of the ring. wrists are taped in black wrist tape and long curls are pulled back into two pigtails atop her head. a look of pure determination crossing her features.

Biography: (Currently undergoing major re-working, but will have this sent asap)

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Sav
Email: N/A (Can send if needed)

Discord: sunflower#4178