[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Witches of Alden

”Request”

Frost ‘Forever Home’
Manhattan, New York
September 10th, 2022
1:22pm

Selena exhaled a sigh of contentment as she felt the soft touch of her wife’s fingers dance across the pale skin of her forehead and the strands of platinum-blonde locks of her hair, the younger Deanna caressing the former world champion’s face once again as the married pair lay on the couch, the Snow Queen’s head resting comfortably in Deanna’s lap. The both of them could hear the sounds of the laptop in front of them, playing some Korean-drama Deanna was watching (Selena keeping her eyes closed as she rested comfortably with her ‘pillow-wife’) and the sounds of the children playing in the backyard below their balcony with Oberon’s occasional barks adding to the noise, and the sound of the winds, the waters of the small lake/pond (New Yorkers referred to it as both) that surrounded the interior of their neighbourhood, touching multiple properties in its existence. In short, it was a concert of calm and contentment and Selena was enjoying it.

Perhaps it was the month off she and her wife had been able to enjoy after her loss of the world title at Rise to Greatness, or maybe it was the fact that, while she was still doing her best to perform in SCW at the high-level she always had as “The Face of SCW”, the new absence of pressure from being the World Champion that she had carried with her for approximately eight months was almost liberating, or maybe it was because, for the first time in over a year, there was no maniac or menace or ghost or evil sister or anything hunting them down and seeking their destruction - whatever the reason behind it, Selena had begun the fall with a new attitude:

To savour all she had and not take it for granted. Especially the littlest things like the touch of her wife, or the free-time SCW gave her and Deanna to be with their children, or the time she or Deanna, however brief or long, held a championship. Selena wanted to savour it all. 

That wasn’t to say that life was ‘perfect’ or ‘without stress or concerns’. If anything, things had become more stressful over in SCW. Like many others, Selena had stood backstage stunned as she watched Xander Valentine, easily one of her biggest, most prolific, and most dangerous rivalries, unceremoniously obliterate the man that had defeated her at Rise to Greatness, Adam Allocco, and become the new SCW World Champion – a mere two weeks into the new season of SCW!

That moment, Selena could still recall it clearly as she snuggled a little more into her wife’s lap, had left her speechless – she wasn’t ashamed to admit that she had gasped as she had seen Xander get that three count on Adam. To be clear, Allocco had brought an amazing fight, a valiant effort… but Xander…

It almost made Selena shudder to recall it. It was achingly similar how the Executioner had ended her United States title reign nearly two years ago, manhandling her to the point where Selena wondered if she even had a chance of beating Xander that night. It was like Sharper and Knots had said – Xander was a different beast entirely, and while she had her fair share of big victories over him, even managing to ‘bring him down’ like no one in the history of SCW had done before, the man had proven that his L.O.A due to injury had not dulled his abilities or made him any less dangerous. In fact, Selena was sure the man was even more dangerous now.

And now he’s the World Champion… it was a worrisome concept. True, the notion of ‘integrity’ had still been upheld in the last two world title matches, which she was grateful for, but still – a man as brutal as Xander? It just felt wrong… and she found herself, surprisingly, hoping that Adam would get his head back on right and rectify the situation, regaining the world championship (though she wasn’t sure how that could be done against Xander) and put things back on ‘track’ for what she had established for the integrity of the world title.

Maybe I should talk to him… she almost laughed at the thought. She was quite certain Adam, ever the asshole, would scoff at any advice or approach Selena used, maybe even throw some shade her way about “dealing with her own shit” regarding Ravyn and Luna.

The young woman felt her spine stiffen a little at the thought, earning a soft kiss to her forehead from Deanna as soon as the younger Frost felt the shift in her wife’s body. Now THAT had become… weird? Disturbing? Not frightening but definitely one of the first two. Nearly nine years in SCW and Selena could not recall a time where she had been bit before. Cut open? Sure! Smashed in the head? Absolutely? Whipped? Scarred? Thrown from tall places like scaffolds? Smashed with heavy things LITERALLY falling on her? Yes, yes, and yes. But bit? With teeth? Not in SCW…

One of her eyes fluttered open just a fraction of the way to spy a glance to Deanna, the redhead gazing at the laptop on the table in front of their balcony couch, watching and listening to her show – now DEANNA had bit her… oh yes she had…. But professionally? At work? No, Selena couldn’t recall that ever happening to her in the ring or even around it-

But Luna had. And it was a scary thought. Not so much that the deranged woman, who, at least, held two personalities in Nicole and Ducky that seemed to like Selena (she was unsure about ‘Pro’ to be honest), had done it, but rather how it had come about.

The idea that Ravyn was trying to ‘weaponize’ Luna. Despite some words, Selena had been helpless to really help the months of manipulations Ravyn had instilled on the former tag-team champion and current Trios winner, Nicole, but had delighted when it had all blown up in the Infamous-member’s face. Still, witnessing Luna’s full ferocity at Rise to Greatness, watching it with Deanna as they had eagerly awaited the second ‘Unbelievable Main-Event’, it reminded Selena a bit of Xander, though far more deranged where Xander’s threat was ‘power in strength and rage’. Still, neither were any less brutal…

And one of them had targeted her because of Ravyn.

Was this Ravyn trying to goad Luna into being her unwilling weapon? Or was this Ravyn trying to fall back on ‘old tricks’ because she had failed to beat or ‘control’ Luna? Selena wasn’t sure, but now Ravyn was after her… and if Selena had to go through Luna to get to Ravyn? So be it. Like Deanna fighting Konrad Raab last week, a match that had nearly given Selena a heart attack as she had stayed backstage per her wife’s request, especially watching that turnbuckle ‘explode’ from the man’s mace (when it was meant to be Deanna’s face!)… but like Deanna, Selena was ready to fight monsters once again to accomplish her goals, whether it was facing Ravyn or whatever else came her way. She would do it – THEY would do it as The House of Frost.

But again, all that happened? All her and her family had endured professionally, personally, and privately, Selena was in no hurry to ‘rush through things’ or just remain ‘tunnel-visioned’ on ‘defence after defence’. She wanted to savour these little moments too. Moments with her wife, with their children, with their dog, with their family and neighbours – well, maybe not so much Leslie Sanderson but Selena was sure that after the tirade Deanna had put that woman through a few days ago that they wouldn’t be seeing much of her anyway, which didn’t bother the platinum-blonde at all.

In the midst of her train of thought and the different noises from different sources, Selena’s ears perked a little at the sound of the screen door that led into the interior of their ‘Forever Home’ open, a pair of quiet steps moving seconds before she heard Deanna’s voice near her.

“Hey, sweetie.” Deanna greeted, causing Selena’s eyes to slowly open, just in time to see their eldest child, Elsianna, walk onto the balcony. Immediately, albeit carefully, Selena pushed herself up to a seated position onto the large couch, adjusting her hair with one hand and her black t-shirt with the other as Deanna hit pause on the Netflix-playing laptop on the table, the two mothers giving their daughter their full attention. “Everything okay?”

The young girl gave a nervous nod, Selena noticing her daughter clenching and unclenching her gloves fists. “Really?” Selena asked, only a slight bit of concern in her voice – not wishing to jump to any conclusions considering they were all safe in their home (though she did give the child a cursory glance from her shorts to her blue shirt, checking for any scraps or cuts from playing outside). 

“Yes, mother.” Elsa replied, again nodding her head. “I just wanted to ask for a favor…”
“A favor?” Deanna asked, turning her head to Selena, an amused smile on her lips. “You think she wants another pet?”
“It better not be a lizard.” Selena’s shook her head. “I am NOT putting up with that ending up on the air and GiGi going off about ‘lizardfolk’ again!”
“Maybe a hedgehog!”
“That would be cute.” Selena shrugged. “But I have no idea how to raise one.”
“Well, you wouldn’t-“

“Oh please!” the Snow Queen scoffed. “Who has to walk and brush and feed Oberon nine times out of ten?”
“Me.” Deanna replied, earning a scoff from Selena.
“I beg to differ.”
“I’ve ruined so many shirts because of that furball!” Deanna countered playfully.
“He ALMOST ruined my RTG attire!” Selena reminded the redhead.
“Almost isn’t ‘did’ or whatever.” Deanna countered.

“Um…mom…mother…” Elsianna tried, regaining the Frost wives’ attention. “It’s not a pet.”

“Okay, well…” Selena shrugged, smiling to try and calm her daughter. “What is it, snowflake?”
“Well…” the child took a short breath, fixing her own hair – so like Selena’s though just a bit darker in shade. “This week, we started school…”

“Right.” Deanna nodded, rolling her eyes a little. “That was a difficult day.” She added with a laugh.

Difficult wasn’t even the right word. With school for all three of their children this year (Amiliah starting Pre-K), the Frost wives had wanted to make a big deal in driving all their kids to school before celebrating their new ‘time alone’ together as a couple.

But with the first day of school falling the same day as Breakdown last week (which was set to take place on the other side of the country), that had been made impossible. In what could only be described as the ‘maddest dash across the nation’ the two wrestlers had ever experienced, they had dropped off their children at the school, then immediately had to rush (with their bags packed in the car the night before) to the private hanger they rented for Selena’s private plane, leading them to fly the 5 hours necessary to get to San Francisco in time for Breakdown, only to fly back IMMEDAITELY after Breakdown and arriving back in their Manhattan home just after 6am EST… just in time for the children’s alarms to go off and for the Frost wives to make and serve them breakfast and take them to school that morning as well.

“Yeah…I don’t think we can keep doing that.” Selena sighed. “We can’t spend that much on so many flights.”

It was true. While the “Believe it!” bus was their primary use of transportation to and from shows in the States and the rest of North America, Selena had saved up and acquired the private jet over her many years in SCW and continuously growing paycheck as one of its biggest stars. But she would be lying if it wasn’t a bit of an expense when used – taking a significant portion out of her finances every year just for upkeep and crew salary (thank Odin Eric served as both their limo driver and pilot with Michael joining in every so often to assist the longer travels). Even with Deanna helping with her new salary as a wrestler (and bonus as the Underground champion), the golden rule between the two women was that the plane was only to be used in emergency transportation, as the costs to run it for flights was significantly higher than the bus. Still, they had refused to miss the first few days of getting their children to school.

Her eyes on Deanna, Selena saw her wife nod her head in agreement. Once the school year had settled into a routine for all their children, both wives knew that they could take a bit more time travelling to and from shows safely and more affordably, with Gerda taking care of Elsianna, Amiliah, and David for the few days a week they needed for Breakdown and PPVs.

“Sorry, Elsa.” Selena spoke, returning to the conversation at hand. “What about starting school?”

Again, nervously, Elsianna shifted, this time biting her lower lip before speaking. “I..I want to start taking the bus to school and back!” she blurted out, surprising both women, the couple sitting back in the couch and processing their daughter’s request for several moments.

“You want to take the bus to school?” Deanna asked first, breaking the silence. “Why, sweetie?” she inquired gently. “Don’t you like travelling with us? And it’s much easier and quicker to get to and from school. You can sleep in a bit more and all that.”

“I know.” Elsianna nodded. “But…last year-“ her eyes flew down to her gloved hands. “It was hard to make friends again coming from the castle in Germany. I mean… I had Asuna and she helped but…”

“You want to try and get to know people better.” Deanna finished knowingly, nodding her head. “When I was your age, hun, I had a difficult time making friends too.”

“Why?” Elsa asked, tilting her head. “You’re so nice and friendly.”
“Thank you.” Deanna smiled. “But I was…” Selena could hear her wife struggle with finding the right words. “Different from a lot of people from the small town where I grew up. Like your mother.”

Selena gave a nod but said nothing.

“Is it because you liked girls?”

The question came from Elsianna, effectively shocking both Selena and Deanna. “What?” Deanna asked. “What makes you think that?”

“Asuna told me that because you and mom are women that love each other, that makes you ‘lesbians’.” Elsianna explained simply, though she struggled a little with the last big word. “And that some people have problems with that because they are stupid.”
“Hey! That’s a bad word!” Selena warned, pointing a finger to the child. “You know better than that.”

“I’m sorry.” Elsianna shrank back a little at her mistake. ”But Asuna said it…”
“Doesn’t mean you can.” Selena replied only slightly stern in her tone, allowing a slight pause of silence to settle, which Deanna caught next.

“But yes…” the redhead breathed. “Your mother and I are lesbians, Elsianna. There is nothing wrong with that. We love each other very much. But because we are, some people don’t like that or understand it because it isn’t what they see as ‘normal’. And when I was your age, I had problems with that.”

“Do you think I’ll become a lesbian too?” the child asked, earning a laugh from Selena.

“I think you’re a bit too young to worry about that.” She replied. “But even if you do, your mom and I will love you all the same – with all our hearts.”
“Cross our hearts!” Deanna added, crossing her heart with her finger over her chest.

“Okay…” Elsianna nodded, playing with her gloves. “So… can I take the bus to and from school then?”

Both wrestlers shared a glance to one another, communicating without words. 

“Are…are you sure that’s what you want, Elsianna?” Selena tried, biting her lower lip nervously (so like her daughter). “It means getting up earlier, riding to school by yourself, dealing with people that could be mean or rude or whatever…”

Despite these warnings, Elsianna nodded her head, surprising Selena more than Deanna, the Snow Queen sitting back in her seat a little, deflated.

“Well…” Deanna took over. “If you’re sure, we can try it on Monday, okay? But tomorrow, we are walking the route you will take from our house to the bus station and back, is that understood?”

A smile breaking across her features, the child gave a nod, immediately giving her thanks and rushing back inside to reach the backyard to get back to playing with her brother, sister and dog, leaving the two mothers sitting there in silence for several minutes.

“Wow…” Deanna breathed. “Wants to ride the bus all by herself.”
“Yeah…” Selena exhaled, pushing herself off the couch and walking the few steps to lean over the balcony, her eyes watching her children play in the backyard and lake below her.

“You don’t like it.” She heard Deanna state behind her, the redhead moving to stand beside her wife at the guardrail of the balcony.
“Of course I don’t.” Selena breathed. “What if she runs into another jerk like that Stanton kid? Some punk that wants to ‘beat up the kid of the Frost wrestlers?’.”
“I think the bus driver will take care of that.” Deanna reasoned. “And she knows how to take care of herself and stay out of such situations.”

“She’s only nine.” Tried the Snow Queen.

“No…” Deanna smiled in understanding. “She’s almost ten.” She corrected, taking Selena’s hand in hers. “She’s growing up, Selena.

That statement caused a quiver to go through Selena’s spine, with small tears threatening to form in her sapphire eyes as she looked away, just in time to see Elsianna re-emerge onto the yard to play with her siblings and dog. “I’ve only had her for four years.” She whispered.

“And I missed two of those years.” Deanna reminded gently, regaining Selena’s gaze, though it was now filled with guilt. “I feel exactly as you do.” She stated. “But we still have many more years with her. At least eight tell she becomes an adult.”
“Oh don’t remind me.” Selena shook her head. “I’m terrified of that day.”
“Me too.” Laughed Deanna before she quieted. “But she needs this. She needs more friends. More people to bring her out of her shell after everything she’s gone through. How can we say no to that?”

“I…I know…” Selena sighed, casting her gaze down towards their held hands. “I just wish…Wish it didn’t feel ‘too soon’.”
Deanna gave a nod. “I think we should be proud. Our daughter thinks she’s ready to do this by herself.”

“Yeah…” sighed the older Frost, her eyes finding said daughter in the yard again as she kicked a soccer ball to Amiliah, who was not as coordinated as her older sister, kicking the air many times before getting the ball, while David played fetch with Oberon.

Doesn’t mean I can’t wish that some things could stay the same… she thought, though knew it was a useless one. Nothing lasted forever. Her children would grow up, her reigns as champion would always end, she and Deanna would one day retire and even die, and SCW would one day forget them both….

“Still…” she sighed, wiping a hand at her eyes a little. “Just means we need to enjoy the ride while we still have it. Cause who knows when it will end…”

She felt Deanna move closer to her, the shorter redhead nestling into her wife’s arms and wrapping them around herself. “After all we’ve been through…” she whispered. “It’s the only way I want to live now.”

Selena gave a nod as she gazed down to the yard, where she saw her son, David, waving at her. “MOM!” He called out. “Can we have pizza for supper? And can you play catch with me?”

A laugh escaped Selena. “We’ll be right down.” She called back before turning her head to Deanna. “You up for pizza tonight?”
“Yeah.” Nodded Deanna. “Long as we get the works.”
“I know.” Selena shook her head. “And your ‘dipping sauce’.”

“It’s good!” Deanna rebuffed as Selena turned to take the path Elsianna took to get to the backyard.
“Least that won’t change.” Selena whispered. “You’ll always have weirder tastes than me.”
“And you’ll always love me!” Deanna countered. “That won’t change either.”

Throwing her head back, Selena granted her wife a small smile. “Maybe….” She teased. “Maybe I’ll always love you…” she added as the two took one another’s hand again, making their way back down to savour what time they had with their family…
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
The Witches of Alden

”Watching”

Streets of Manhattan
Manhattan, New York
September 12th, 2022
7:09am

The platinum-blonde yawned a little as she threw her leg over the heavy motorcycle, straddling it and kicking the kickstand back to balance it on its two wheels. Her arms and hands moved to ignite the bike, the wind pressing a little against the leather jacked that covered her chest, which matched the black pants and boots she wore over her legs and feet respectively. In fact, with the black helmet covering her head, few would know her identity as she waited in the small space just beyond the intersection, her bike humming.

She had not wasted a moment of time, sprinting the short distance from the bus stop and around the corner of the street to where her bike had been. 

Did she feel guilty about parking her motorcycle here late last night while Elsianna, Amiliah and David were asleep? No. Did she regret running the necessary block to reach it, throwing her helmet out of its plastic bag and onto her head? Not a chance. Did she regret not being able to drive her two youngest to school today, leaving that task to Deanna? A little, but this was just as important.

With one last check and adjustment, the Snow Queen bolted out of the street and onto the intersection, turning left and riding down the larger road towards the main bridges and sections of Manhattan. She had memorized the route late last night – taking it back and forth before parking her bike in that curbside and walking back home.

Through her tinted visor, sapphire eyes scanned the few cars in front of her as she turned left and right, taking shorter, less crowded streets to get ahead. Part of her, every few seconds, would fear that she had lost her target, yet still she kept driving, her eyes scanning the roads carefully. She had taken liberty to memorize every detail of the bus as it had stopped to pick up her daughter, including color, words written on it, and license-plate information…

All of which she recognized as soon as she turned the corner onto another road, spotting the vehicle stopping by a designated ‘stop’ and allowing the waiting children on board. Despite her desire to pull closer, Selena did not weave through the stopped cars, but brought her motorcycle to a stop as she reached the line of cars waiting for the bus to move again so traffic could resume. As soon as it did, she was off again, passing the bus with the other vehicles to avoid suspicion, though she did try to steal a glance into the windows to the children inside, as if that would allow her to catch a glimpse of her little snowflake…

Stealing ahead of the bus, Selena took a different turn, driving away from the bus and onto another street before turning down another street and another until she was, once again, tailing the large child-transport. In short, she was like a vulture, circling around her prey and keeping a lock on it at all times, ensuring that no one spotted what she was doing. Far as anyone was concerned, she was just enjoying a stroll of a ride through Manhattan, and the children probably were too engrossed in their own ‘world’ to notice anything outside the bus.

For nearly forty minutes, this continued until she spied the bus pulling into the school’s designated parking space for buses specifically. Carefully, she pulled over to the other entrance to the space and into the farthest side of the parking lot, near a red Volkswagon a few spaces to her left. Cutting the engine off, the world champion kept her helmet on as she kicked the kickstand out and stood against her motorbike, her hidden eyes spying the bus just coming to a stop in the designated space. Immediately, the door flew open and the children began pouring out of it, Selena’s eyes taking in the myriad of colors from their clothes, hair, backpacks, etc. Some ran towards the school, others walked, others still even skipped. Selena scanned as many as her eyes could until they settled on the same colors she remembered her daughter wearing at the bus stop: a gray sweater, yellow-and-black plaud scarf, blue-jean shorts and black leggings. The platinum-blonde hair and black gloves were the last clue and Selena breathed a sigh of relief inside her helmet as she spied Elsianna walking towards the school, looking around nervously as she made her way to the school. Did she miss not being able to say goodbye to her parents? Or was she nervous because this was new and she had to make her way to her class without her mothers taking her inside?

Again, relief flooded Selena as she also spotted Asuna, her daughter’s friend, walking with her, keeping her company. It was only a few minutes of observance until the two children, along with the rest of the crowd, disappeared into the school, ready to start their day of education. Despite other buses and children and cars arriving, Selena paid them no mind, her mind far more reflective.

Her daughter was growing up. Deanna had been right about that. This was just something the Snow Queen had needed to see in order to fully come to terms with. That and make sure her baby made it here in one piece the first go around…

Smiling to herself, perhaps in amusement, she spied her leather covered frame and the motorcycle standing near her, remembering all the prep and planning she had done to ‘subtly’ follow her daughter to school for the child’s first bus-ride alone. “Yeah…” Selena sighed to herself, her voice barely a whisper. “I’m a mom.”

Of course, her voice morphed into a yelp/mew as she suddenly felt something grab her hip and ass from behind! Her instincts flaring, she was still not given enough time to act due to shock before a voice filled her ears.

“Nearly seven years of marriage.” Came the voice. “And I know those legs and that ass anywhere.” The voice growled playfully, giving Selena’s rear a playful squeeze and swat before releasing it. Turning around, Selena’s face met the very knowing, smug expression of Deanna, who stood just behind her, the redhead’s arms crossed over her chest with a knowing grin. “Out for a stroll?”

Caught, Selena sighed before pulling her helmet off her head, revealing her platinum-blonde hair and sapphire eyes. “You recognized me.”

“Well that and I bought you this bike.” Deanna shrugged, eyeing the back of the vehicle. “Including the license plate. I saw you pull in after I dropped off Ami and David.”
“Are they okay?”
Deanna nodded. “I told them you were helping Elsianna get to school.”
Biting her lower lip, Selena nodded her head. “You were right.” 
“Told you.” 

“I just… I just wanted to make sure she made it safe the first time.” Selena tried to explain.
“I’m not judging.” Deanna stated, smiling in understanding. “I know you want to hold onto them as long as you can. I do too.”

Giving a nod, Selena cast a glance towards the school, spying Deanna’s jeep in another corner of the parking lot. “She’ll be okay.” Selena whispered. “I’ll get use to the idea eventually.”

“I know.” Deanna leaned into kiss her wife’s cheek in comfort for the Snow Queen. “And we could always get another one if you REALLY wanted to.”
“Ha.” Selena laughed, shaking her head. “I don’t think we would survive a fourth child, Deanna.”

“I agree.” Deanna smiled with a tilt of her head. “I don’t think our house would be big enough.”
“Or our patience.” Selena added. “Well…” she eyed her bike. “I better take this bike home.”

“Race ya?” Deanna teased, sticking her tongue out between her teeth.

“Deanna…” Selena laughed, throwing her helmet over her head. “First of all, the traffic and neighbourhoods make that really stupid to try…” she strapped the protective gear on, her feet slowly moving her back towards her transportation. “Second, my bike is built to reach speeds higher than yours faster. And then the most important thing!”

“What’s that?” Deanna asked, crossing her arms over her chest.
“Well… the Jeep is on the other side of the parking lot… and I have a head-start!”

Before Deanna could even process the words, Selena kicked the kickstand up, started the bike and was was racing towards the exit before Deanna could mutter a loud “No fair!” before running across the parking lot to get to her Jeep. Giving a laugh, Selena darted down the roads, leaving Deanna in her ‘dust’.

“All’s fair in love and war and racing your wife!” she yelled to no one as she left her children to their education…and her wife in her wake!

The Royal Letter

Dear True Believers and SCW Universe,

It’s an odd feeling that I have right now, because I find myself almost at odds with how things are. For most of the past year, my matches were complicated while my mission for the world title was simple – or where I felt the world title needed to go and needed to be was simple. 

I felt that the world title needed to be more than just ‘the title that people cheated to get’ or ‘the title that, if you had it, automatically said you were the best’ like possession was enough to be a great wrestler. I wanted the title to truly stand for the epitome of Supreme Championship Wrestling. To have integrity after being filled with controversy for so many years. And while that dream – that goal – was far from easy to achieve, it was beyond simple to me because I believed in it so much.

As for my matches, the personal drama that unfolded between myself and the likes of the entire Brand, The Connection, Lexy’s Angels, and various members of the on-again-off-again Infamous was what was complex, as I struggled to maintain this new standard and work towards overcoming the various skills and ‘methods’ of every obstacle. 

So, to summarize: mission was complicated, mission was simple. That was what I have been used to for so long.

Now? I find the inverse surrounds me and I am not sure how to feel about it. My mission has become complicated but my matches seem to be ‘simple’ in their direction and form – though, I repeat, that ‘simple’ does not mean ‘easy’ here.

I’ll start with the biggest thing here: there is a new SCW World Champion. And for those of you that missed Breakdown and are scoffing, saying, “Uh, yeah, Selena – we know that! It’s Adam Allocco. He beat you-“, I’m sorry but you are wrong. I mean, you’re not wrong, Adam did beat me… but he is no longer the world champion.

Last week, Xander Valentine beat Adam Allocco to become the World Champion of SCW. And for those of you that have been wondering my ‘take’ on it, I am sorry for my tweet asking for more time. As I said, it has become complicated and I still am at odds on how to deal with it, personally. On one hand, I am dismayed that after an incredible match in Las Vegas with me, Adam Allocco fell down the same path as his son by having his run end in very short fashion. I also find the idea of Xander Valentine – a man that I have no love lost for and a deep history with – being the world champion disturbing as a fact in SCW now. Now maybe that is ‘bias’ based on what I have seen him down outside of the squared-circle, but I will not deny how I feel regarding the title that I tried to maintain the integrity of for nearly eight months. 

I also won’t deny the situation I find myself in with regarding Ravyn Taylor and Nicole Kinneck, specifically her ‘Luna’ personality. I mean, I’m glad the teeth-marks didn’t leave a scar on my forehead and that this isn’t some ‘zombie movie’. But do I deny getting in Nicole/Luna’s way? No, I don’t. That Ravyn-imposter was just some poor fool that was either looking for her 15-seconds of fame or trying to make a quick buck. They did not deserve to be hurt by Luna, which is exactly what would have happened if I hadn’t stepped in. And had it been someone of any normal intelligence or had this involved SCW superstars only, I would almost admire Ravyn’s ‘cunning’, but the fact that she not only continues to manipulate a poor woman with these mental-issues but also endangered a non-SCW superstar just to get to me? Believe me, I am looking forward to making her be held accountable for these and her prior actions.

But the complication is dealing with Nicole/Luna, which is something I’ll need to address or deal with this Breakdown somehow, though like the world title picture presently, I am still at odds with how I am going to do that. Do I hold Luna accountable? Or do I recognize her as, clearly, a pawn/victim in Ravyn’s machinations – even if, by doing so and not continuing to get in Luna’s way from these machinations, more non-SCW, innocent people may get hurt…

You see? Complicated. 

And the funny thing is that, in comparison to all of that – of finding my place in this new season of SCW and dealing with these changes and threats within it – my matches seem almost simple in comparison. If I have to find Ravyn, I will simply beat her in the ring. If I have to fight Luna, I will overcome her as best as I can. Simple.

And even more simple is who I will be facing this Breakdown…because that is something I actually am looking forward to…

Jenni Anderson… The Queenpin. The woman that bought her victories, bought her way to a television championship reign, bought humiliation to her opponents time and time again…

I have been looking forward to the day where I could wrestle you in this ring. And to be clear, me saying that is pure, 100% ego. Because this match? The building blocks of this? This goes back a few months, doesn’t it? I am sure you’ll recall this:

There you were, having lost your last match to my wife, Deanna Frost. Now, bias as this sounds, I cannot say enough good things about how amazing my wife has become as a wrestler. I mean, for Odin’s sake, she’s the SCW Underground Champion right now. She took down that behemoth in Konrad Raab last week! But at the time, Jenni, she was just trying to get more experience, and you bought out a wrestler to attack her and deny her that experience the week before – leading my wife, understandably to want a rematch.

Do you remember what you said? What you did, Jenni, when my wife made that challenge to you? You told her that the only way that my beloved redhead would get the match she deserved was if I handed you a shot at the SCW World Championship, win or lose.

Now, I have to admit, I scoffed at the idea at the time because what exactly had you done to earn a shot at that, Jenni? I mean, yes, you definitely had the confidence and ego, and I would be lying if you didn’t possess the skills to be an SCW superstar – for what little you showed in the ring at the time, but you hadn’t won a royale like Adam or go on a tear like Giovanni Aries or worked your way through the ranks like Glory Braddock or I had in the past. No, you wanted a shortcut, a quick solution at the expense of my wife…

And believe me, it took everything I had not to stroll out to the ring then and there and just plant you with a swift kick to emphatically make it clear the difference between you and me. Oh believe me, Jenni, I wanted to. I wanted to give you a reality check for your disrespect of the world title, for your disrespect of those that worked their careers to try and get an opportunity at it, and, most of all, your disrespect to my wife. I won’t deny it, Jenni, I wanted to knock you out for how you disrespected Deanna and my family…

But I refrained. I refrained because it wasn’t my fight. It was my wife’s. It was Deanna’s fight to get through and, despite you, she did and ended your reign as the Television Champion. 

But still, the idea of giving you what you desperately wanted – a match against me… that played in my head a bit. I thought about how it would go. Would you try and weasel out of it as you did with Deanna twice over? Try and buy the official like you tried to do with Michael Constantine? Or would you use your new ‘toy’ in Tsunami to interfere or fight your battles? Well, tonight, I won’t have to wonder much longer what you would do – because tonight, myself and all of Miami are going to find out! 

Because you and I will fight in a one-on-one match this Breakdown. But while I have continued to forge my path through SCW, even without the SCW World title in my possession, you seem to slowly be learning what my wife taught you all those months ago: that money can’t buy everything.

It can’t always buy you victory.
It can’t always buy you opportunities.
And it can NEVER buy you integrity.

And let’s be honest, Jenni, beating me will – just as it would have back then – launch you to a whole new level. Even now, the rut that you have suffered since losing to Deanna could very easily be changed with a victory over me tonight. I won’t deny that. I’ve beaten people like Owen Lee, Christy Matthews, and Ravyn Taylor in my more recent matches… all former world champions.

You beat me? You’ve got the same ‘underdog overcoming odds’ story that Adam Allocco sold SCW on for weeks last season! You beat me, your stock goes up! Your credibility sky-rockets!

Why am I telling you all this? Because I want you to understand where you stand right now, Jenni. Last time you faced a Frost, you believed you didn’t ‘need a match with Deanna’. You believed such a match wasn’t worth your time or efforts and it took three losses to finally deal with that for Deanna. Now? The roles are reversed. Now? You NEED this match! You need this match to turn everything around and truly be “The Queenpin” again! You need this match to get back into things like you did when you first came to SCW! You need this match and – just like back in May – I think you know you do!

But the other reason I’m telling you this is because in order to get all of that – you still need to beat me. And that isn’t something that will ‘just happen’, even if Ravyn continues her games. Even if Luna makes an appearance. Beating me may be something you need, Jenni, but it’s a challenge that you have NEVER come close to facing. Beating me is something that can’t just happen with a paid-off official, a bribed superstar, or a wad of cash. It will take something beyond even what I can think of right now.

In other words: Beating me is simple…but far beyond easy.

What’s easy is why I am going to enjoy this match. Because not only do I get to scratch that itch that’s been bugging me since last season, but I also get to instill a very important lesson to you and to Ravyn, Jenni: Be careful what you wish for.

Because you may finally have a match with me, Jenni, and Ravyn may have her sights set on me… but just like you found with Deanna and every other time Infamous has wanted to deal with me, from Christy to Ravyn to Syren, herself – 

Reality will not match your fantasy. And you will, just like Ravyn will I assure you, come to regret your wish coming true…

Believe it!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]