Breakdown results and Apocalypse card
Here are the Breakdown results: http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...152022.htm

I'd have liked to do a bit more segment work on the show, but I'm just coming out of what's been a hellacious schedule and frankly, I haven't had the time I thought I'd have dealing with a lot of troubleshooting with elearning tech, unpacking, and just some other challenges. I do hope you enjoy the show nonetheless as I think the general stories are solid. There are just some other more subtle things I wanted to do as I'm seeing Apocalypse as a major show in its own right, but really also a stop building up to Under Attack and a much bigger show. 

The Apocalypse card will be up tomorrow and I will post an adjusted deadline too to ensure lots of time to roleplay. Some matches will be different, hoping to take advantage of some fresh matchups and seeing what happens, while telling some other storytelling as I have a good sense of what developments will happen on Apocalypse. While I've had little time, I have been watching some older shows and getting some inspiration and trying to still make matches meaningful and keep the strong angles, even if I've had limited time. And hopefully after this next week, I should be in the groove with teaching and the other challenges will have gone away.

Thanks again for the patience and again, I just hope the shows have been worth the wait.