Konrad Raab vs. Christy Matthews
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET MONDAY, September 26, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Kansas City, Kansas. Saturday 10th September (Off-Camera)

Usually, when I get out of the car, apart from Road Courses and that Bristol dirt race, which admittedly got me apprehensive going back there on the concrete after my disastrous run. I'm usually proud of my efforts in what I do on ovals, especially since that is my biggest strength with racing. Still, today was different as NASCAR officials stopped the race with the Xfinity Series race because it was raining. I was not satisfied or happy to finish fourth in the race, not because of my performance, but because it was shortened due to the fucking rain. It seems anywhere with the NASCAR races we go to, it rains.

So I climbed out of the car with only the second stage finished with the third stage looking incomplete and walked straight back to the pit garage because I did not feel like talking to anyone other than cause a fucking fight. So when I got back there, I screamed with anger and then went straight to one of the mechanics and almost hit him until Ty Gibbs saw what was going on and held me back.

Ty Gibbs: "Calm down."

Konrad Raab: "Why should I when I wanted to finish that race? Don't you get it, Ty? I'm not happy with having these half ass finishes. It's why I've exploded on Christy Matthews because a win with an unfinished job does not satisfy me."

I was fuming, and I know Ty was trying to help, but I wanted to continue racing, and the fact that the race wasn't going to continue and that we couldn't race tomorrow night was taking the absolute piss. I wanted to fucking hit someone to make myself happy, even bring my mace with me to the garage to beat the fuck out of someone. It was the only thing that I could do to make myself happier.

Ty Gibbs: "It's raining. You can't go out there and race. It goes against everything NASCAR does."

Konrad Raab: "I rather complete a race than have a half-ass result. I don't take half-ass shit lying down. I don't, and you can't stop me from thinking otherwise. Let me go and bring my mace to me so I can st..............."

Brad Rogers: "You can't do that. You can't swing a mace here and destroy people. It makes you crazy."

Konrad Raab: "I'm a crazy bastard; it's all I want to be. Doesn't my in-ring performance in wrestling prove how crazy I am? For fuck sake, Brad, people, even other wrestlers, call me a monster. Don't you know how satisfying that is for other people to walk around and call me this? I'm not satisfied with feeling like I was handed this fourth place."

Brad Rogers: "But there's no need to go and swing the mace here and destroy things, much fewer people. That's not a way to react to this. Besides, we didn't call the race; NASCAR officials did, so I su.........."

That's what I'll fucking do; instead of standing there, arguing, I try to find the mace and beat the living shit out of them as I managed to find it and leave the garage and go to find the officials, who luckily were standing there. Brad was shaking, having to shout at Ty Gibbs, who was the closest to him.

Brad Rogers: "Oh crap, Ty, please go and stop him before he gets permanently banned from racing in NASCAR."

As I lifted the mace on top of my head, Ty tried to take it off me, but I wasn't having any of it. I was fuelled with anger. I wanted to do something terrible with the NASCAR officials for calling off the race because of rain. Ty eventually made me drop the mace I had in hand I would strike the official with.

NASCAR Official: "I'm sorry, Konrad. I know it affects you to perform, but we had to call the race because, look at it, it's raining."

Konrad Raab: "I don't give a shit; I want to race, and if I get killed, so be it because I would rather get killed from racing than from cancer. You're lucky I didn't smash you..........."

Lady: "Konrad, stop. This is not the time or place to hit anyone."

My wife, Luiza Doe, ran towards me as she was the one thing apart from wrestling, racing and my dog that calmed me down. She touched me with a hug, and it caused me to relax, even if I wanted to smash that official with my mace because I don't settle for unfinished jobs in anything I do. Luiza saw Ty holding me back from hurting the official. The official then turned towards me and spoke about it.

NASCAR Official: "We can't help if it's raining, Konrad. I'm sure everyone wanted the Xfinity Series race to continue, but you must keep yourself in check. We can't have this type of behaviour anywhere in our series. You can't go around and weld weapons at us; we can easily ban you from competing ever again."

Luiza Doe: "I apologise, sir. Konrad hates having results that weren't completed."

Konrad Raab: "Better make sure next time, you pray I don't come back here with a half-assed fourth result. I'm not happy with the race ending like this because of this weather, the bastard has disrupted so many races now, and it's not funny anymore. Why couldn't you allow the race to continue tomorrow?"

NASCAR Official: "Because we have another series race going on tomorrow, and we couldn't fit the Xfinity Series in that time frame. I know, and we don't believe we're to blame for it. It happens in life, and this was completely out of our control. See you tomorrow."

I'm still not happy with the race being unfinished in my mind, and it didn't feel deserved; I didn't feel I completed my fucking job. I rather have crashed than end up like this; at least I could say I finished the job, and there's been a few times I've wanted to destroy some cars in front of me because I wanted to win so badly. God, I fucking hated today. Now Luiza was with me; she nodded her head for Ty to let me go. Brad came and shook his head.

Brad Rogers: "Listen, you can use that anger you have in the Cup Series race tomorrow. Go out to win with pure aggression and allow your anger to do the work. Thank you, Ty, for holding Konrad back, seems you two will have great potential in the Cup Series next year as teammates."

Ty waved at me as I did back. Brad looked at me, and I sighed, even with anger to rage once again. It was a sign that due to Kyle Busch moving onto a new team, he wasn't going to be with us anymore, and it's unfortunate because he knew he had to be a robot for the press and the team's side of things. At the same time, if AJ Allmendinger joined my team, he would help me so much on road courses. That discussion was for another day, though.

Konrad Raab: "You're right; I'm sorry. I don't like things being uncompleted. Being happy with a fourth-place finish is half-assed, and I hate being gifted this without battling for it. My job with Christy Matthews is far from over, as you saw. I want to finish things, and I can't take this shit lying down."

Brad Rogers: "As I said, you can finish the job in the Cup Series tomorrow. You need to stop getting hell-bent on this. It's good that your wife has come here to calm you down. We need you to focus and stop being so damn aggressive. See you tomorrow, Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "Whatever."

It was more frustration as I said the whatever part as I scoffed at Brad as he walked away. I looked at Luiza after I picked up the mace. I never go anywhere without it as it has become a big part of my life apart from Luiza, my dog and my family. It was too late to take Frankie for a walk like I wanted to. The official went ages ago when Brad came to calm me down. I still was unhappy and felt my job was incomplete and I couldn't do shit about it. I turned towards Luiza and said my frustrations with her about it.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sick of things not being completed. I can't go to sleep and feel accomplished with this race result. It was handed to me, and I'm not happy. I feel worthless."

Luiza Doe: "What about doing something we can finish together? Where you don't feel like your efforts are ignored and not feeling worthless?"

After all, Luiza was very much a part of NASCAR now after I gave her the job of being my spotter, the only job I allowed her to do that wasn't wrestling related. I'd commit suicide if I allowed her to be my manager at ringside. I won't be surprised if SCW were in plans on sorting that shit out, but I didn't want to be like Xander, being held down by some poxy manager telling me to stop. However, I could see Luiza waiting for my answer.

Konrad Raab: “Fine I guess.”

Luiza Doe: "Hey, no need for that attitude."

Konrad Raab: "I think I need some time alone. I'm getting pissed at you, and I can't focus other than wanting to beat someone right now."

Luiza Doe: "That's fine, but you aren't going around beating anyone. Let's head back to the motorhome, and you can have your space, and maybe after you've calmed down, we'll finish something together, making you accomplish it."

I nod at Luiza, as I had to do with this rain, ruining everything as of late, and I get NASCAR, they made a massive mistake last week with Daytona with the rain side of things, but could you blame me for wanting to get shit done? No, of course not. So with Luiza holding my hand as I calmed down a bit more, we went back to our motorhome. Luiza watched TV in the living room. I went into the bedroom to calm myself down while stroking my mace, but my dog Frankie wanted some attention. So he sat next to me and whimpered when he knew I was pissed off, begging for me to stroke him. So I did for a while, as if it was a way for me to calm down.

I felt so bad to lash out at Luiza like that, and I treated her like trash just then, especially when I've been so affectionate towards her because she was my present this year when she married me. It took me ten minutes to calm down after the race was incomplete, and I bottled my anger inside because I was a lunatic, after all. Frankie wanted to sleep, so he went into the other bedroom we made for him to sleep in. I got up and picked up the remote to turn the TV off as I looked at Luiza and kissed her before dragging her into our bedroom to finish something we could do together. An hour later, I felt accomplished and better before we went to sleep.

----------------------------

Charlotte, North Carolina. Tuesday 20th September. (Off-Camera)

Most drivers in NASCAR Cup Series sometimes have to do a few tests. I was one of the drivers selected, but it wasn't going to be at the Miami track. Brad said I'd quickly know the track in and out since it's on an oval track. What he wanted me to do was to do the Charlotte Roval Track with upgraded parts. The Charlotte Roval is a road course, something I was like, oh shit, about all the time. However, I wasn't alone. While my other teammates couldn't test with me because they were doing the Miami track, there was one guy I barely interacted with during my time in Brad Rogers racing that also drove in the Xfinity Series, Brandon Jones.

Brandon and I got up at eight in the morning to do this test. I honestly thought it would be a great chance to bond because I barely interacted with Brandon, apart from team meetings. It was perfect; I could be here for two days, testing while thinking of plans to batter the shit out of James Evans and his bullshit friendship with Christy Matthews. Relationships, romance or being friends should never exist in the line of work. It was pathetic of Christy to get help to protect herself from me with James Evans.

But today was not about her as Brad's other boss as he was at the Miami testing; Tarran Williams talked through the plans for both of us today, especially for me to follow Brandon and an unknown driver from another team. I don't know who that will be, but we were the only ones announced to test. So we stood in the garage with our black-painted cars and numbers on them; Brandon wanted to talk to me.

Brandon Jones: "So, how long you've been a NASCAR Xfinity Series driver?"

Konrad Raab: "I only started this year, to be honest. I did a few Cup Series races, but Brad said he needed a rookie to be in the Xfinity Series team, so I stood in for it. He only signed me up for Xfinity next year because it's obvious by now."

Brandon Jones: "I heard your weakness is the road courses, but that's why you're here. Even Brad said I got to work on them myself, but he said I'm way better than you on them."

Konrad Raab: “I just suck. I feel like I never ever want to do them because they frustrate me."

Another driver: "That's why I'm here."

The other driver finally came into the picture, and I had no idea who it was as I was looking with nerves, looking at the layout from the map and the track itself. I shook my head heavily, gritting my teeth and sighed, knowing this would be the next two days I would absolutely suck. I banged my fist on the pit wall multiple times until a driver stopped me.

Another driver: "Hey, stop that; you'll damage your wrist doing that."

Konrad Raab: “Oh fuck off.”

Another driver: "Look who you are talking to, Konrad."

So I did, and then I turned my head and saw it was one of my best friends in NASCAR and the most important person in my life. I placed my hand across my mouth, feeling like I disrespected my friend in the NASCAR business, one I shouldn't have said that to. One, I thought he would hate me for saying that.

Konrad Raab: “Oh fuck, sorry AJ. I didn't know you were there."

AJ Allmendinger: "It's alright. I'm the other driver. I'm going to help you both how to tackle road courses, especially with you, Konrad. Brad told me you struggle badly on them."

Konrad Raab: "I do, and I fucking suck on them. You shocked the hell out of me. Well, Brandon too, but how will this work with you being a part of another team and another manufacturer?"

AJ Allmendinger: "Well, Brad wanted me to come down to teach you newbies a lesson on how to tackle this track. We will do many laps here until you both, especially when Konrad can feel comfortable, and Tarran will drive the pace car every so often to work on your restarts."

Suddenly, as my best friend was saying this, Tarran did come down; she had his phone when he needed to contact Brad and a piece of paper to show as evidence to Brad what me and Brandon did today in testing. I want to tackle my road course demons and be able to overcome my insecurities with this Charlotte Roval course.

Tarran Williams: "You heard him right. I will do pace car laps so you both can work on your restarts. You two must improve on them as you struggle quite a bit to get into positions.

AJ Allmendinger: "Tomorrow, Konrad, me and you will do some Cup Series testing here, but we are all in Xfinity Series cars today, and you need to show me your best, you and Brandon."

Konrad Raab: “Got it.

Brandon Jones: "Seconded."

I thought it was going to be an only Xfinity Series testing for the next two days, but at the same time, I struggled so much worse in the Cup Series races. Xfinity was a struggle enough. I fucking hate road course racing, and I'm already dreading this test, but it only goes back to me and what I'll do to a punk bitch on Thursday night. But it was now nine in the morning, which, technically, we were allowed to start testing. But there was something that Brandon didn't know about me, but he asked the question before we got in our cars.

Brandon Jones: "I love you're a part of our team and in the Xfinity Series, but why are you limited to doing a few races?"

Konrad Raab: "I don't know if you were aware, but I'm more than just a NASCAR driver. Brad gave me this job because he saw me drive stock cars in Germany years ago and gave me a trial back in two thousand and nineteen to see if I had what it takes to be a NASCAR driver. It turned out I did."

Brandon Jones: "Ah, that's how this came about? Cool, but what do you mean, you're more than a NASCAR driver?"

It was clear that although we had never interacted until now, he didn't know anything about me, and I'm guessing this was Brad's way of Brandon and me getting to know each other a bit more than battling on track. Brandon has had one win with our team, but Ty and I had more wins to our name in Xfinity. I got a little angry that nobody told him my other job, but that's when AJ came down and jumped straight in.

AJ Allmendinger: "This guy is also a professional wrestler. You've never seen him wrestle?"

Brandon Jones: "Oh, now that makes sense on why you're so angry on the radio and on track. That's a cool job to have. No, I haven't."

AJ Allmendinger: "It is for him, at least. You should come down and watch him wrestle cos he's good at it. I could never do it, although I'm entertaining enough for one; I'd suck at the moves. However, Konrad, you got to tell me, for someone who's used to being in pain and loving it, what's with you tapping out to Deanna the other day?"

I knew that question would be brought up, but I didn't think it would be from AJ, who obviously had been watching. That had been a hard thing to know. I fucking tapped out. It made me a weak fucking bitch. I literally couldn't answer the question. I don't know why I tapped out to a pathetic move from a worthless bitch, but I guess it came down to one thing as much as I got angry about the situation.

Konrad Raab: "What you have to understand, AJ, is while I love pain, as you said, it came down to me being smart. So I tapped. It wasn't because I was in pain, but more the retreat because if I were injured, I wouldn't be able to beat Christy Matthews down or have a match against her. People think I'm brainless for causing so much violence and finding a way to do so, but it's about tactics."

AJ Allmendinger: "Ah, that makes perfect sense. Anyway, we aren't waste any more time as we got a lot of laps to run, and you better follow behind me before we have a good race because we will do a lot of race laps on this track too. After all, I'm the master with this track in Xfinity Series; been undefeated here."

Brandon Jones: "Right, that clears up why you're here. I only need a bit of work, but Konrad needs much of it."

Konrad Raab: "I hate road courses."

AJ Allmendinger: "I'm going to make you love them by the end of the two days. They aren't as hard as you make them. Let's get into our cars, and we'll talk later. Well, we need to talk about that Kansas incident. I've heard many discussions about Konrad."

Oh boy, AJ knew about what happened in Kansas. I knew I was in trouble because I usually don't pay attention to anyone, but when AJ and Dakon want to talk to me, they know I'd listen and pay attention. All I could think about was how I wished Luiza was here to see me drive, but she had a skateboarding competition to do.

Anyway, the spotter I got assigned with had more experience, and Luiza was still in the learning mode to be a better spotter, especially on these dreaded road courses. We did a total of five hundred laps, racing, and even restart practice. Even the mechanics that were new to the job also had some training. We finished at seven at night because we weren't allowed to test after that time. Brandon wanted to chat with me a bit more.

Brandon Jones: "So, how long you've been wrestling then?"

Konrad Raab: "I reached ten years back in April. So I've been wrestling a long time, but to be honest, I use NASCAR to get away from the aggressive, fighting bullshit; NASCAR keeps me out of trouble when I think about it because I would be in prison by now. After all, I'd go out there and beat people in the streets."

Brandon Jones: "That makes perfect sense, although we mostly play golf to divert away from all of that to relax, it's cool you're a part of NASCAR as your way to relax, more so it takes guts to risk your life in this sport."

Konrad Raab: "Which I'd rather die in than of cancer or other illness shit."

Brandon Jones: "I can understand that, but none of us really want to die in NASCAR; people still talk about Dale's death to this day. That's why we wear this Hans device to protect our heads and necks from being killed. I understand your motive is to be violent. I heard talks about you being violent but didn't know it was in wrestling."

This kid was completely unknown to my wrestling career, and maybe I could give him an idea, granted he would sit in a VIP suite because I refuse to have anyone that wants to see me wrestle in NASCAR sit at ringside anymore. So I gave him VIP suite tickets for the show on Thursday, which only gave me a smile on my face, knowing it was only him and Martin that's never seen me wrestle in the team.

Konrad Raab: "Come and see me wrestle on Thursday night, and you'll see for yourself what I'm capable of doing, and you'll get to know me more."

Brandon took the tickets from me.

Brandon Jones: "Thanks a lot; you bet I'll be there to see my new friend do his other job. See you there."

Brandon walked away as I knew AJ was waiting for me at my motorhome, although he didn't specifically say he was. I knew it as I left the track for the team to bring my car into the pits, and I discussed it with them tomorrow, but I knew this discussion that AJ was going to have wasn't going to be a good one. I walked to my motorhome and opened it to allow myself and AJ in. I grabbed metal containers of water from the fridge and started drinking water.

AJ Allmendinger: "Konrad, you can't go away welding that weapon; that's not acceptable in this type of job. Now I heard from Brad you nearly hit an official with that weapon."

Konrad Raab: "You don't understand AJ. I don't like half-assing anything that isn't complete. I don't take unfinished business well. That's why I never felt I got what I wanted from my match with Christy Matthews at Rise To Greatness."

AJ Allmendinger: "You did realise this was out of NASCAR's control, right? It's not their fault it was raining; honestly, as someone who's made mistakes around here, you should apologise. You were way out of line."

Konrad Raab: "I was frustrated because I hated the feeling of being handed a fourth place without knowing why I got it. It's like my win with Christy; while I won, it was handed to me because I didn't make her bleed; I didn't become violent. I become happy when I make her bleed and violent as well as winning matches."

I could tell AJ hated what I was saying about my future opponent potentially at the PPV; I just wanted to rip her head off at this point. I was banging my fist on the table, which immediately alarmed Frankie, who ran over and licked my hand and whimpered when I got angry, which meant I needed to calm down.

Konrad Raab: "Sorry, Frankie, I needed to rant at my best friend when he asked a question about my outburst at Kansas."

AJ Allmendinger: "We all wanted to have earned results with the race being over, but you knew there wasn't anything you could've done with the weather. I understand you want to complete everything, I'm the same as well, but you can't do that in NASCAR. You're lucky you weren't fired for that."

Konrad Raab: “It was frustration AJ. I wanted to hurt people because I hated the situation. I hate that rain always disrupts our races everywhere we go this year. I hate races being incomplete. I hate anything that's not resolved. I wanted to earn that fourth place."

AJ Allmendinger: "I understand, but you cannot go around threatening to hit, let alone use that mace you carry around. Please, understand I'm hard on you because we're friends, and I don't want to lose a friend incapable of keeping his anger in check and being violent towards NASCAR officials because he can't race in NASCAR anymore."

I understood AJ's concerns, and I got why he would tell me off, I did go too far, but I hated the situation. I hated not going out for the win like I wanted to, but at least I was able to deliver well in the Cup Series race the next day, which I will keep in mind from now on.

Konrad Raab: “I understand. That's all I can say, AJ. How do you think I did today on the road course?"

AJ Allmendinger: "I can see you struggle. Well, you aren't too bad, but the thing I noticed the most when comparing you and Brandon is your corner entry. You need to learn to time things right and know where to brake. You also seem not to be confident at all in them. You also need to time your braking and accelerating areas. We will work and do a lot more laps tomorrow together."

Konrad Raab: "I'll never be able to improve on them. I suck. I get it now about road course racing."

AJ Allmendinger: "It only takes practice, and I say you improved quite a bit for someone who hates road courses. My wife calls me outside your motorhome; I'll see you tomorrow."

This was a great day; the surprise driver was AJ Allmendinger, the guy they've rightfully hired for road course racing and seeing the times I made and where I need improvement. Sadly, AJ left my motorhome because he always calms me down. I went downstairs and fell straight to sleep that night.

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 22nd September (Off-Camera)

I just got home after some intense days with AJ at the Charlotte Roval track to get me to practice as much as possible when the race takes place a week after Talladega, where I had many successes. However, as soon as I got in my home with my case and Frankie. Frankie at first went straight over to Luiza as he licked all over her hand and panted like he was so happy to see his mother again. It had been a while since I had been home; a day after Bristol was the last time I saw my home.

It was nice to come home, and as Frankie wandered off to the garden as Luiza allowed the sliding doors to be open, I got behind her and kissed her cheek before turning to her and kissing her right on her lips. I held her hand, smiling to myself; hey, I might be a piece of shit in general, but when it comes to my wife, I'm a different man.

Although I couldn't stop thinking of violence, it was all I wanted to do at times and what's scary is I dream of causing more violence than anyone has ever gone. As I tried to take her hand up to the bedroom to, you know what couples do, Luiza stopped, standing there as if she didn't want to spend time together as a couple; she shook her head, knowing she had other plans.

Luiza Doe: "As much as I love the affectionate you've shown me since we got married, you need to see someone."

Konrad Raab: "I don't know if I want to see my psychologist because I fucking love what I'm doing right now. I've got a violent streak, and I'm enjoying the living hell out of it."

Luiza Doe: "I personally love this new you now, but you have other plans to attend to. It wasn't my idea first of all. I suggest you go down to your special bedroom and see for yourself because you deserve this reward, while I spend time with Frankie and take him off for a walk. Oh, and take your mace with you, there will be a reason, and I left it on the kitchen table."

I couldn't possibly think who else wanted to see me. It couldn't have been Dakon or AJ; they are guys, and they wouldn't want to reward me, nor was AJ showing off his son or treating him like a son. So I shrugged and went to the kitchen to pick up my mace. As I did, I walked downstairs without knowing what I would get into and why I needed my mace with me. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

Lady in black spandex: "Hello, my sexy schnitzel."

The girl who was the only former member of The Jackals never stabbed me in the back, making me hate the entire world. It was the one girl I hadn't seen for the last few months, a big part of my life, and Luiza, a girl I've always enjoyed my time with, the one and only Minerva. I licked my lips, sat straight on the bed next to her, and placed the mace next to me.

Konrad Raab: “Hello my sexy bunny. How're things with you?"

Minerva: "Perfect, my handsome devil."

Konrad Raab: "I have a lot of shit going on now with my careers and treating Luiza like a princess. I want to do things that are best for her, and if I feel like I'm letting you and Luiza down, I apologise."

I had no idea why it was my first instinct to apologise to Minerva if I felt I let Luiza down, maybe because I was surprised to see her and the last few visits we had, it was to discuss my problems, but Minerva shook her head and slapped me on the back of my head.

Minerva: "You are ridiculous; you've done nothing wrong. Luiza told me you've been a great husband to her and protecting every move."

Konrad Raab: "You surprised me, that's all. I didn't expect to see you or know you were here."

Minerva: "Because I told Luiza not to tell you, and as she said, it wasn't her idea for me to come. You've done nothing wrong. In fact, I came to compliment you. What you're doing in Supreme Championship Wrestling right now is something that gets my huge approval. I knew you had this violent, animalistic streak in you. You're becoming more violent, and Minnie loves the new and improved Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "Beating people is all I want to do, and it's all because of my new friend I found in my garage, my flanged German mace. I never go anywhere without it because it's a part of my family legacy. My grandfather used this thing when he fought on horses in medieval times and wanted me to keep it, or at least that's what my mum said."

It was the only thing apart from my mum, my twin brother and my sister I got left that was attached to my family, and because my grandfather loved and respected me so much, he wanted me to keep this item. But I love the fact that Minerva came back into my life. I loved Minerva a lot, but not as much as Luiza anymore.

Minerva: "That's what I love about you right now. You're not going out there and talking shit like you used to. You aren't ranting and raving as you used to on social media; you've completely changed, and I, for one, like this new Konrad. I love how you aim to go and kill. Sometimes you go a bit too far, but attacking James Evans as you did, I admit, turned me on a bit. Your new friend seems a heavy, awesome-looking weapon in person. I want to lift it."

So I allowed Minnie to lift it for a bit, and she wielded the weapon like I usually do in the ring, and that got me a little fired up a bit, especially since it's only been her and Luiza who've touched the weapon. I don't count Christy; she didn't deserve to touch it and didn't get my permission to do so. She placed it down next to me as I spoke with a sadistic smile on my face.

Konrad Raab: "See, Minnie, I do listen to you. Did it take me time to understand? For sure, but I wanted to grow and improve myself and had to after losing that Underground title. I never sought to go and get it right away; I wanted to prove how violent I could get. I proved to the world that I don't need a fucking manager to tell me what to do. I went out there and hurt people."

Minerva: "Which I love. That's what I came to tell you, and I know we've had some issues last time, but you've learned from them, and you've become a better person and a better wrestler. I love your brutality, and even Luiza is growing to love this new you too. This is what you should've done the entire time you've wrestled in SCW."

Konrad Raab: "Honestly, I love going out there and doing my own fucking thing. Talking about what I would do and all that crap wasn't getting me anywhere. I needed to show wrestlers my real threats, and the mace was the missing ingredient. I only want to be violent, Minnie. I eat, sleep, breathe and drink violence, especially blood. I was never satisfied with the win because I didn't do violent and bloody shit to her."

It still ate me up. I was unable to get Christy's blood dripped all over her fucking body, and I didn't care if this was a boring regular match, I would always find a way to fuck her up, even beating her down with my fists to a point she'll be blooded all over the ring and I will laugh and smile at it. I loved the idea Deanna gave me, injuring Christy Matthews. It was brilliant because if I did that, it would show a sign that wrestlers see me for what I truly am. It only made Minnie happy. I never felt better; my body was telling me to kiss her. So I did.

Minerva: "You haven't lost your passion for love, it seems, but you certainly gained a lot more of a violent killer streak in you."

Konrad Raab: "No, not losing my love for you. What I regret was pissing you off in the first place. You would've been in Luiza's position if you had been more committed. I would've done anything for you."

Minerva: "I know. I love my sexy schnitzel getting so angry and aggressive to beat the shit out of James Evans. I loved everything about it. More so, I never thought you could handle the punishment you were getting. Sure your body couldn't handle the beatings you were giving anymore, but that Christy bitch will pay."

Konrad Raab: "Damn right she will, stupid cow having to bring James Evans for protection. At the same time, I've been tackling these two independently, with no manager or other wrestlers helping me. I love pain, and it's all thanks to you. I listened to your wisdom and how I embraced my violent streak. I want to feel psychical pain, and I love it. It beats being in pain mentally. When I saw blood from James Evans's back, I collected a piece of it and wiped it on my chest before getting a small tissue to collect and place on the blood wall of fame."

Minerva smiled every time I spoke violence and how much I wanted to hurt people. Suddenly for the first time in a long time, we kissed and went down in bed together as I smiled, loving her company. When we kissed, it was just like the good times, although I know Minerva will see a hell of a lot more scars than she has seen in me. Her touch was so good that I almost forgot about violence until she brought it up. The good thing was even when Luiza and I got married, the only agreement we changed in the wedding was for me to continue fucking Minerva.

Minerva: "Oh, my sexy schnitzel, you're covered in scars; you love to take a massive beating, it seems. You're my devil deathmatch king. You're a monster, and I love to fuck monsters."

Konrad Raab: "You have no idea how satisfying it is to be known as a monster in the wrestling ring. How good it feels when people fear me. How good it feels to unleash destruction and violence in the ring. I dream of injuring every wrestler, even sleeping in my dreams about it. How I wanted to; oh god, that's so good."

Minerva: "I wanted to test you to see how far you'd go with pain, and you've passed the test. There is one thing Luiza said that I agree with, you must find a way to kiss her in public. She wants you to do what your best friends do because she wants you to show love to her. Also, I love this mace, looks really sharp and aims to destroy your enemies. Looks heavy, but you seem relaxed right now."

Konrad Raab: "I can't because my cover would be blown, and I would be exposed. I keep my wrestling and racing life separate from relationships. Please hurt me more with your bites."

I was always begging to be hurt as she bit harder, and I sighed with pleasure instead of screaming in pain as many people do, and it led us to do the one thing we've not done for a long time, having sex. When we did, I took tablets for my rapid eye movement disorder issues before I fell asleep because I never thought the amount of pain Minerva gave to me felt so wonderful.

I may have collapsed, but it was more my body, but I could withstand any pain. I knew I could fear attacking Minerva, but she always told me she'd slap me and hurt me if I ever had my Rapid Eye Movement issues. But I didn't as Minnie relaxed me.

-------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Friday 23rd September (On-Camera)

It's that time again when I'm back in my abandoned home where you all know what it looks like by now and never get into it with the number of times I come here. Still, for some reason, the smell of blood has gotten stronger here, maybe it's paint blood made in the materials I brought lately, but it smells a lot better for me. Speaking of blood, I had James Evans patch of blood collected with the other victims that feared my wrath of pain, even with my special weapon with me. This weapon can do a lot of damage, and I loved it. I sit on the wooden chair with red paint all over it and the floor covering it. I love that I brought this place a year ago, and nothing has changed.

Konrad Raab: “I know what you brainless twats are going to think, I tapped out to a stupid bitch Deanna Frost, and it comes down to being a tactician. While I wouldn't have felt a bone snap anyway, if I come to work that I can't walk, I'd be out for some time, unable to cause bleeding and pain I want to give to a soft bitch like Christy Matthews who had to suddenly side with James Evans for some god damn reason. You two make me fucking sick.”

I pretended to make vomiting noises as if I was really sick because these wrestlers needed fucking friends, needing other wrestlers or managers to satisfy themselves. However, I wouldn't bet a dollar that SCW staff are planning to get me a manager I never needed. I'm bigger than that and needed to stand out from the rest, and I currently do. I got my mace in front of me.

Konrad Raab: “However, I'm focusing on a bitch this time around. I fucking wish this match wasn't a boring regular match where I can't do a significant amount of damage to you. You must think you've gotten really fucking lucky as of late, attacking me when I attacked your loyal friend that wanted to face you. But we are not done. I'm not satisfied with pinning you to win a match. No, I needed to do more to a so-called previous SCW champion. Yet, you haven't wrestled like you were on top at all.”

I spit on the floor from the disgust I saw within Christy, knowing she hadn't done very much apart from the last show where she got me down, despite I fucking love pain and loved if she smashed my head in with the steel pipe that looked like a part from my NASCAR cars I have either in the Xfinity or the Cup Series races.

Konrad Raab: “Oh, alright, I give you some fucking positivity even though it's all bullshit, but OK, you got me down, but it took a lot of hits for you to do so. You did it, and you gave me a tough time in the ring, I guess, from the previous battles,  not that anyone cares about it because you don't deserve respect, not when you've been so god damn soft. Not when the only offence you had was when I attacked someone. You've not beaten me on your own.”

It was the truth as I drank more water from my metal bottle of water, poured the first lot of paint all over my body, and loved the sticky paint that goes on my body as I was covered with dripping red paint or blood in my mind when I wrestled.

Konrad Raab: “I'm not satisfied with winning a match without busting you wide open. I want blood; I want to crush your fucking body part, which is the creativity Frost brought out of me. You saw the damage I'm capable of doing with James Evans. I've barely spoken, just taking action on things. Didn't it work when I called your kid and your shit excuse for a mother role out in the open? I did it so I could face you, so you could beat the shit out of me. This match will change to an Underground rules match because we are so past the regular match bullshit, and there's nothing more I want to do than strike you with this mace.”

I smirked as I got into the dark stuff. I dream every single night of destroying my enemies, which was every single person on this roster, even classifying Hudson and Williams as my enemies. Nobody was my friend around here, and I wasn't going to be friends with them anytime. This is a sport, and we're sometimes meant to have hatred. I drank some water.

Konrad Raab: “You have no idea how much I want to beat the shit out of you, Christy. You make me sick with the fucking stories of your wrestling past. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you've done, only when I messed with your fucking head and you're unable to beat me. You act like you have chaos in you, but it's only when I attack wrestlers that you bring a weapon with you. You don't want to be violent, you don't want to be chaotic because if you were, you would've challenged me for the Underground title, but Lucas Knight abandoned you; why is it you've not put all that hatred on him stabbing you in the back? It's why now I refuse to ever be in tag matches again. You can't trust anyone in wrestling.”

I always believed that tag team matches should be banned because they are worthless; they are only there, so they can hold hands and wrestle together because people in a team can't wrestle. I looked at the lights being on, but I turned my LED light before I turned the main lights off.

Konrad Raab: “I'm only focusing on what happens now, what I do in the current day, because I want to smash your fucking head. I'm an angry maniac that has lost control of everything; even my life is out of control. I'm going to make sure that you never want to face The Ice Blood ever again. This match is served for me to punish, hurt, and destroy you. I want to make you fucking bleed with blood coming out of your skull and body and even punch your heart with my fist. Then I use my mace and destroy you with it. Even to your arm and leg. I enjoy being violent onto you and enjoy seeing you get angry, especially when you couldn't take me down because psychical pain to me is ineffective.”

I scratched my chin, looking directly at the bright green LED light, which was a perfect setting for the camera. I was enjoying my life of being violent and giving this bitch pain and suffering. I sat in silence for a bit, knowing what I was going to say, but I knew I would snap.

Konrad Raab: “Why do you want to be friends with every fucking person you meet? Why can't you be throwing a weapon around to destroy me? Because I wanted blood and suffering. Frost gave me a tip to tackle that I will use a lot more, breaking someone's bone because I will do everything to make sure you'll never ever get up from. I want you to smash my head with the steel pipe; I want you to feel the wrath of my mace to destroy you. I want your blood to beat you like a damaged ragdoll.”

I knew I had to wrap things up very soon since I had to with my dog waiting for me, but I needed to promote the match more as well.

Konrad Raab: “I get to do whatever the fuck I like, and nobody, not even the officials, can, and I never understood why they always hold me the fuck back. I want to destroy you to ensure you will not get away from beating me down, or rather my body was beaten down because I love pain, and I'm immune to it. I will beat you to a bloody pulp Christy because your match with Selena was piss poor, to say the least. Much like you will be a cripple when I'm done with you on Sunday night because the era of Konrad being a brutal and vicious bastard has begun, and it will never end because I love beating people down without saying a word. I love being able to cause you hell and cause you to hate my fucking guts."

I poured more paint on myself and took a bit of a break before I spoke for the last time about the match while blood dripped all over my face.

Konrad Raab: "I want you to beat the shit out of me because I aim to do that with you, only you will be left bleeding. I go out there and seek for your blood. If your friend James dares to come out, I'd beat the shit out of him again too. If he can walk. But I know you won't be tomorrow night when you'll be inside a medical facility. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because you are well and truly fucked when I will make you tap like a little bitch, snapping a body part of yours. I will also use the mace to beat you with as well, and no official is going to stop me."

I was finished as I got up and looked at the camera intensely as I held up the weapon and turned the camera off.

I love AJ Allmendinger.