Height: 6'5"
Weight: 240 lb.
Alias: Rockstar
Years Pro: ~15
Pic Base: 3MB Drew McIntyre
Birthplace: Detroit Rock City, USA
Current Residence: Los Angeles, CA, USA

ALIGNMENT

In mafia/werewolf terms, Independent Serial Killer.
(Not good, not bad, just wants victory at any and all costs.)

CURRENT FEUDS

SCW:
(Currently Unavailable)

OTHER RECENT SIGNIFICANT FEUDS

1. Death
2. Crippling Alcoholism
3. Danny Toner forever, probably, but we're on a break right now
4. F*ck the GangStars

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

PRE-FANTASY WRESTLING ALLIANCE

1. Numerous championship reigns in GWA, GW, PWR-1, JCW, EWF, EPW

2. One studio album released went Triple Platinum

FANTASY WRESTLING ALLIANCE

1. 1x FWA World Champion (2021)

2. 5x Tag Team Champion
1x w/ Ayla El (2014-15)
1x w/ Danny Toner (2016)
3x w/ Devin Golden (2020-21; 2021; 2021-2022)

3. Still X-Division #1 Contender

4. Won the 2014 Tag Team Carousel (w/ Ayla El)

5. Won the 2020 Elite Division Tag Team Tournament (w/ Devin Golden)

6. Main Evented Night 1 of Back in Business XV (2021)
(w/ Devin Golden, v. Danny Toner/Ryan Rondo)

7. Co-Won the 2021 Fallout Eliminator Tournament (w/Danny Toner)

8. Won Tag Team Mile High Massacre 2021 (w/ Devin Golden as "Osos Locos")

SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
(Currently Unavailable)

STYLE OF WRESTLING

Technical-Striker

PERFECTED MOVES

1. Spinebuster
2. European Uppercut
3. Snap DDT
4. Top Rope Leg Drop
5. Discuss Punch
6. Brainbuster

SIGNATURE MOVES

1. "Occisor Punch" - Superman Punch

When Devin Golden and Randy Ramon were forced to don luchador masks in 2021 and take on the persona of Osos Locos in order to earn a shot at the Tag Team Championships that they were wrongly and unjustly prohibited from challenging for as themselves, Randy's alter-ego, Occisor, used this Superman Punch in lieu of the Remix as a finisher in order to maintain the duos secret identities.  Randy enjoyed using the punch so much that he made it part of his regular repertoire, though he rarely uses it as a finisher nowadays.

2. "The Bro-Kick" - Ayla El's Bitch Kick aka Trish Stratus' Chick Kick

Upon his arrival in the FWA, Randy was thrust into a Tag Team with one Ayla El due to the mechanics of the 2014 Tag Team Carousel.  After ultimately winning the Tag Team Championships, the two defended the titles on several occasions, often using one another' finishing maneuvers.  Even though they have long since split, Randy breaks it out on occasion as an ode to his first long-time partner and friend in the FWA.

FINISHING MOVE

"The Remix" - Lethal Superkick

It doesn't sound like much, but the Remix is perhaps the most lethal finisher in the industry.  No one, and I repeat no one, has ever kicked out of it.  Champions, rookies and legends, big and small, far and wide, have fell victim to the Remix.  None of them have ever been the same.

OOC Note: I'm extremely protective of the Remix and would like to be involved in any discussions of the move being kicked out of.  I'm open to it happening in the right moment, but need to be sure it's the right moment.

THEME MUSIC

Sixx: A.M. - "Rise"

FULL BIO

To be added slowly - there's a lot of history there.  But the last time Randy - former rock band 'Revolution' front-man and current wrestler - was seen in public, his blood lust for revenge against Krash - the man who ended his one and only World Championship reign in FWA - saw the two men battle to the death, as they passed out from lack of oxygen and fell from a bridge and into the waters of a river in Northern Europe.  To this day, no bodies have been found, but both men are presumed dead.  How is Randy alive?  Why is he here in SCW?  That's for me to know (and/or figure out) and for you to find out!

RECORDS

PRE-FWA Record:
(Currently Unavailable)

FWA Record:
34 W - 10 L - 4 D

SCW Record:
(Currently Unavailable)

Match History:
(Currently Unavailable)
Welcome, officially, to SCW. I shall book you on next week's show, but feel free to talk to me if that doesn't work. Also, look forward to getting to know you on Discord and in the fed and seeing what fun we can create together!