Update on Everything
Hi all,

I figured it best to put this all in one place so people can go back to it and refer to it. Obviously, November hasn't gone as I've planned. Under Attack still isn't up and my professional life outside of the fed has been exceptionally busy. Unfortunately, there, as I am the professor for the courses I teach, I take up the slack when something goes wrong or my teaching assistants (which I have far fewer than I should have due to budgetary issues) have their own challenges. As a result, as that pays, and SCW does not, I've had to put my emphasis there and it's caused my free time to dry up considerably. And when I do have free time, I have found myself particularly burnt out as I've been pushing myself hard, especially since February.

The result is that I'm largely pushing myself through days, trying to finish what I have to to ensure students in my classes get the best experience I can provide and I've been left with little else in the tank (and often coming home and immediately having a nap on the couch).

I had hoped to get Under Attack up this weekend. That is still my goal. The difference will be the schedule after. A few things to highlight.

- No, the fed isn't going anywhere. While I am busier than I've ever been, I have no intention of closing the fed. I still enjoy writing the shows. The issue is regarding time. Part of that is also, in part, my schedule. I start at 6:30 in the morning (to drive to work) on Monday, end the day at 11 pm when I get home from a different location, and then work again the following morning. This schedule ends the end of November.

- Under Attack should be up this weekend. I am not, however, going to have Breakdown on Thanksgiving. Beyond the realization that this week is probably the most packed week of my term (a result of me giving talks, rescheduling classes, having multiple meetings, and also marking 150 assignments), I'm not even going to fight it. Plus, with it being Thanksgiving, some of you have family events and so forth. Getting a show up even close to the date its supposed to is a losing battle.

- December 1 will be our first show back from this hiatus caused by my issues. The title shot from Under Attack will be moved to December 8 to allow some build. EotY will be voted for and the title shot from Ducky's Birthday Bash will take place early in 2023. Body, Heart, and Soul will be our first ppv. That ppv will also see the finals of the Trios Tournament which will start before the end of the year on Breakdown.

- A new events calendar will be posted for 2023 heading to July's RTG XX. I plan to have that up this week.

- Finally, please reach out to people who have been looking to join the fed or may be interested. I have a lot of good ideas and I'm hoping, being out from the weekly grind I've put myself into, I can see them through. My schedule for the Winter is far more amenable to a variety of fun things like sleep and time management (especially my propensity to work late into the night). My hope this will be the hardest part of my schedule for a long time.

- Finally, I thank everyone for their patience, but also their reaching out. While I've not responded, I do appreciate it. For those who are newer to SCW, I hope the inconsistencies as of late have not caused you to reconsider joining. I've enjoyed the work I've seen from you (and from frankly, the whole fed as of late) and I'd love to keep working with everyone.
You do you boss. I can't speak for other newbies but I ain't going anywhere.
As a rep of the old guard, I'm still here, still loyal, and still reppin' the letter S-C-W
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 25-18-3   |   2024 Record: 5-1-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
-crosses her arms over her chest- I'm not going anywhere.

You can throw me into the match writers pool too.
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe