SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, December 1, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{PROMO}

After a long a difficult battle inside SCW's most demonic structure, The Chamber Match, The One came up short of having an opportunity to springboard herself from the middle of the pack to the top of the food chain, very early in her SCW career.  This time around, it was not to be, however.  Like with any loss, there is some disappointment.  But also like with The One, she doesn't let it define how she acts or reacts going forward.  So after being treated by the training staff, and looked over by medical personnel, she was given the all clear, and allowed to go begin to pack up and head out.  As she passes what is left of the catering area, she reaches over and grabs a small bag of chips to snack on to tide her over.  Walking through the parking garage she hears sending mixed reactions, but mostly positive vibes her way after her biggest match since coming to SCW.  As a simply sign of acknowledgment, she turns her head, even with her hoodie up, and nods in their direction.  Once getting to her vehicle, she throws her bag in the backseat, and jumps into the drivers seat.

Once making her way through the few throngs of fans who were hoping to meet some of the SCW stars, she finally gets up onto the interstate to make her way back to the hotel.  Even as she drives, she extemporaneously speaks regarding everything she's just been through, and what is left to come.

Anyone ever heard the southern phase, "just a little too big for your britches?"  Well tonight, I would say that or, "I bit off a little more than I could chew," would describe the reality of what went down.  Now I say that humbly.  I don't say that in frustration or anger.  I say that because I was in a match with some of the most elite superstars in SCW, and I wasn't the first eliminated.  I was there, almost, until the very end.  And I think that constitutes a little praise on my behalf, but also the realization that The One and her grandiose plan for change is not something she can rush, she can just assume will come immediately, and will ultimately involve patience.

And patience hasn't always been my strongest quality, but I have managed...

But I went out there and I gave it my all and I think, all things considered, i made a name for myself in SCW.  I no longer am just the the new kid on thew block or the new flavor of the month.  I think people genuinely see me as someone who could be a major player down the road, but is someone that we can all agree tried to jump in the deep end before she even learned to kick her legs in SCW.  And I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I'm not ashamed I have stuff to learn.  I didn't become The One overnight because I decided it was just going to happen.  No I had to work for it.  I had to see people I care about suffer before I understood the amount of motivation it would take for me to accomplish my goals.  And SCW is no different.  I had a chance I couldn't pass up inside that Chamber.  I had to take the chance and live with the results, and here I am.  I am not making excuses.  I am not blaming others.  Hell I'm not even blaming myself.  Sometimes you just end up against superior competition and you get outmatched.  That isn't an excuse...

It's just a fucking fact!

That's why I am not dwelling on it and I have already moved on.  I have already forgotten about The Chamber, as much as I can with the residual soreness I'm feeling... But the truth is I can't live on what could have happened if everything were to have just ended up "perfect."  I have to accept what happened and now focus on things I can control, things that matter to me and affect me, and things I AM ready to confront head on.

And coming off of a loss like this, and a real eye opener, I would say that I understand what is staring me directly in the face...

The defense of MY SCW Television Championship!

And that title defense continues at Breakdown!

The One pauses as she makes an change from one interstate to another, and stays on the right path back to her hotel.

Now a lot of people may think coming off of a loss, momentum may not be on my side.  People may see my last defense, which went to a no contest, as a way of saying maybe The One is beginning to fizzle out.  I like to look at it a bit differently because losses, to me, don't signify a change in momentum.  They instead show you where your own weaknesses are.  With Calvin, we were so evenly matched things turned out the way they were because of outside interference.  We were both attacked, and both jumped without being prepared for that kind of ambush.  Before then, it was a pretty good battle between the two of us.  With the Chamber, like I said, the little fish wanted to swim in the big pond before she was ready, and while she held her own, the bigger fish always come out on top.

So now I go back to my pond, and I begin to get my fins back in order.  I begin to continue to swim and grow to be the big fish in my pond.  I continue to prepare myself to move up, and evolve into the next level of competitor in SCW... One who can achieve her long term goals and not try and rush it like some people.  Now I go back to my turf that I don't get to spend time trying to claim... I have to focus on spending my time DEFENDING what I have earned and claimed as mine.  I have to go out there and prove that the "Working Woman's Championship," is in the rightful hands, and not in jeopardy of going anywhere else, and so when Breakdown rolls around...

Bring out the whiskey because Jamison is on the menu!

For those of you who may not know much about Jamison Logan, I did a little research when I found out he would be coming for my Television Championship, and let me tell you that this is one big son of a bitch.  I'm talking straight out of the wet dreams of Majorie Taylor Greene we have a Zangief sized brute who knows how to do one thing, and that's be a monster and fight.  And from what I know he's doing this for a good cause and I applaud that, but the problem is, he reminds me of the man who preceded me as The One.  The person who was my predecessor was a brute and a hulking man, who would brawl and smother people who crossed him.  Much the like of someone like Jamison.  Now the guy before me, he was a complete and total asshat with no regard for anyone but himself.  And I don't believe that Jamison falls into that category, but what I will say is that big guys, versus little girls, don't tend to turn out the way they may seem to look like they would on paper.

And that, Jamison, is what your fate entails when you walk into that ring with me.

You see, we both are relatively green in this business, but I know you have a little more time under your belt than I do.  I know you've faced some stiff competition here in SCW and while I may not know your win/loss record, I presume you put up a bit of a fight.  That shear mass you bring to the ring would tell me you do your best to smother and bludgeon people until they just don't know where they are, who they are, or if they remembered to wipe their ass when they last took a shit.  And that's your style.  That's your gimmick.  That's who you are.  But The One is someone who yearns for different styles.  I yearn for someone who isn't like the last guy.  The last guy I fought one on one was happy to be there, and a pretty damn good tactician.  I don't expect that out of you because I don't believe that is where your strengths lie.  So it makes me have to think.  It makes me have to adapt.  It makes me have to try and out-think someone like you because our styles will clash so much and be so different from one another that your goal will be to smother and suffocate, and mine will be to avoid and adapt and get you off of your feet.

I mean... Why wouldn't that be my plan?

You're going to have height.  You're going to have weight.  You're going to have strength.  So what does that mean I have to do?  It means I have to take that game away from you.  I have to bring you down to my level.  I have to neutralize every advantage you'd have in the physical game and then turn the battle into one where it's all about who wrestles the smarter match.  And who knows... You could surprise me.  You could surprise the world.  You could look like a bumbling ox of a human being, but actually be one of the most astute students of the game that SCW has seen.  In which case, you'll put more pressure on me to step my game up.

The One takes a hit from her vape.

Jamison... I'm not one to write people off.  I'm not one to let my confidence be mistaken for cockiness.  I do plan on beating you.  But I don't EXPECT it.  I don't EXPECT anything in life.  In this industry, especially, if you EXPECT to win, I can promise that, from what I have seen, you are going to be the most upset individual there has ever been on this planet.  So I don't expect this to be something I walk out there, barely break a sweat, choke you out, and call it a night before the local restaurants stop serving their nightly specials.  I don't expect that.  What I do expect, is a fight.  And what I hope you expect, is a fucking WAR.  I may not be your size.  I may not have the intimidation factor that you bring.  But I didn't just walk out there and get handed the SCW Television Championship because of my amazing wit and glaring good looks...

No...

I had to earn this.  And if you want to put your name on the legacy of this title you are going to have to expect the same.  When I won it, I made it clear this was something I was going to hold and defend and like i said, this is the "Working WOMAN's Championship" now.  So it'll be a long time before I even consider letting go of it.  I want to grind.  I want to fight.  I want people to see me and know that every time I defend this title I am not doing it just because I want a title and a piece of metal to carry around, but because I want to REPRESENT what IT represents.  It's why I became The One.  Too much corruption had destroyed the true meaning of The One, and I restored it to its honor.  Now it's time to CONTINUE that with the Television Championship.  One person at a time can come after it... And each time those people can fall like the farting water tower on TikTok.  Because this is my championship.  This is my legacy.   And whether you like it or not, your name will be etched in stone alongside each of those others who have tried to take it from me.  And that, at least for now... is as close as you're getting to becoming a champion at my fucking expense...

The One pulls into the parking lot of her hotel, and puts the car in park.  She opens the door to leave, but pauses, and looks back at the camera, which has been filming from the passenger seat the whole time.

... And like I say... THAT is a guarantee... Like Death... Taxes... And me... THE ONE!

She then exits the vehicle, slamming the door shut and opening the back to remove her belongings.  The camera slowly fades to black as she is seen walking toward the front door of the hotel she is staying at that night.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 25-19-3   |   2024 Record: 5-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
JUDGES: Chapter One

After disposing of the man who had once called himself by my title, it was finally time for me to begin to see everything he saw, and in a lot of cases, right many wrongs he had created.  When I first was granted access to all of that guy's stuff, I found remnants of blackmail that he had been holding over almost everyone at The Compound, including The Prophets themselves.  The man had taken the idea of The Prophets, of a retreat and safe haven for sexual swingers, and made it his own personal bank account, most notably when The Oracle had made her first prophecy.  He had done so by hearing The Prophets talk about what The Oracle had said, and realizing that what she had referenced were none other than lottery numbers.  It was then he ran out and threw caution to the wind and bought the ticket with money he had taken from The Prophets "admission fees,"" and low and behold, hit the jackpot.

This is when The Prophets came under his thumb as well.

Because he knew it was their money, but his idea, he began to extort them for his "fair share" of the profits.  He would argue that without him, they would have never been able to claim the money or even won.  But with him out of the picture, the extortion ended because had he gone to authorities, who were already under the payroll of The Prophets by this point, he would have been arrested on the spot.  But also with him out of the picture, The Prophets now had much more expendable income to reinvest into The Compound itself.  And this was where I convinced them to begin to protect themselves and patrons more so than they already were, especially from someone who tried to play them like this selfish thug had done in the past.  I convinced them to begin upgrading security campus wide, more cameras, more lights, less secrecy and more of a friendly and open atmosphere.  I also convinced them to begin construction on a new "welcome center" for The Compound, that would ultimately act as a false-front for the centralized security center for the entire facility.

It would be my office, the information center, the security center, the ultimate protection facility leading in and out of The Compound, once completed.

But I also honored my word,  I began to return everyone's money that had been taken from them in the scheme by my predecessor.  This role, was not for my own power and financial gain.  It was for the protection of everyone inside.  It was a promise I made at the start that I wanted people to see I would follow through with and not back down from when I saw the amount of money I could have kept for myself, and continued to exploit people for.

There was one loose end I needed to tie up, however.  And in my mind it was a major one to me solidifying my role as The One, and whether I wanted to admit it or not, the ultimate authority on the campus.  And once I had the ball rolling in many of the other directions, it was time to address this one last fray in my rope.

A couple of weeks after The One had taken the helm as the head of security for The Compound, things are looking far more positive than under her predecessor.  Patrons, both old and new, were reporting a much more enjoyable time and experience when on site, and The Prophets have seen an uptick in memberships and revenue, from both couples and singles alike.  Even with the positivity, there is one thing in the back of The One's mind that has been bothering her since she was officially announced as The One.  She feels like things are to a point where this is now one of the more important issues she needs to face.

She goes and out and hops on her Gator, and begins driving toward the kids portion of The Compound, which she has also worked on having renovated with all of the amenities it once had, and then some, wanting to also focus on rebuilding the reputation of The One with the kids as well.

As she reaches the kids facility, she comes to a stop outside the front door, and takes a deep breath.  She hops off the the utility vehicle and heads inside.  As per the normal reaction for when The One enters, everyone in the kids building goes silent.  Everyone freezes in places and stares back, afraid of why The One is there in person, usually seeing someone come as a representative of The One.  She sees this reply, remembering it as one she experienced herself, and smirks.

The One: Guys... Nothing's wrong.  I'm not here for any major announcements or problems.  Go back to doing whatever you were doing and pretend I'm not here.  Seriously.

There is an audible sigh from many, who then go back to what they were doing, and begin to ignore The One's presence.  Her actions since taking charge have shown them that she is actually worthy of being believed.

While everyone goes back to their own business, The One begins to walk toward one specific person who, like others, had gone back to doing what he was doing.  She finally reaches the individual, and reaches out and taps him on the shoulder.

The One: Hey... Mind if I talk to you for a bit?

The teenager turns around and the boy's eyes widen as The One stares at him.  It is none other than the kid who had tried to befriend her in middle school all of those years ago, and subsequently turned into the person who snitched on her to her predecessor.  There is a look of horror on his face, and The One, again reiterates her intentions.

The One: C'mon... I think you and I need to talk...

The teenager slowly stands up, keeping an eye on The One, and feeling more and more uncomfortable.  Some who knew the role the teenager played watch, as the two exit out the same back door of the building that led to the confrontation between her predecessor and her now new title and role.  As the two get outside, one of The One's biggest improvements of The Compound is recognized as there is more lighting in the areas where she would reside in the darkness, assuming she was alone.  So whereas she fought a tree in almost pitch blackness, only illuminated by the moonlight, the two now stand fully illuminated, and with a fair bit of distance between them.  The One doesn't want to come across in a menacing manner, so she makes sure to keep her posture and demeanor relaxed because her goal isn't intimidation, it's resolution.

The One: Why?

The teenager's voice in his response ilicits a tone of confusion as to the simplicity of the question.

Teenager: Why?

The One: Yes... Why?  Why did you sell me out?  Why did you try and befriend me in middle school, make me feel comfortable when I got here, and then turn on me with no hesitation?

The teenager looks down at the ground, realizing the line of questioning.

The One: ... Listen... I'm not here to make your life hard.  I'm not here to threaten you.  I'm not here to "teach you a lesson."  I'm not "him."  I am here to get answers because the biggest elephant in this room is what you did to me.  It's the fact that you sold me out to a guy who focused solely on himself and his own wants and desires.  And we both know you're almost of the age to be done here in the kid's area.  We both know you're going to have the option to stay or go.  And regardless of what you decide, I want the hatchet buried, especially if you decide to stay.  But if you decide to go, I want it to be something you don't worry about, I don't worry about, and we each move on with our lives...

The teenager takes a deep breath and looks up at The One.

Teenager: You for real?  Like... Are you serious about all of that BS?

The One: It's not BS... We both have lives to live... We both have families tied to this place... Do you think I want us to be in a tug of war over who can make who's life more shitty?  We know I'd win, but I wouldn't enjoy it...

The teenager realizes she's being as blunt as she can be regarding the situation.

Teenager: He promised me the fucking world.  He promised me power... He promised me money... And honestly, he promised me a role to be closely associated with The One, to ensure his power never went away.  Basically I'd get to be The One, and enforce everything, while he reaped the benefits and shared them with me.  All i had to do was watch everyone.  Well... Watch you, especially.  After your friend pulled her stunt, he knew you'd be next.  As years went by, he became more and more paranoid, so he enlisted me to watch you more and more.  So the minute you'd walk in, I'd have to follow you, and try to remain as stealthy as possible.  Just like you.  And I would see you leave, but I wouldn't know what was happening at first.  That's when I reported back and he gave me a pass to leave and roam more freely.  I got to sneak around the building and see you still working out.  He promised me that if I could prove what I saw was true, he would make it worth more than I could ever imagine... And let's be real, we're kids... He flashed money around... I wanted some, and at times, he'd throw it my way... So I would keep doing my job...

And then that night came, and I got word to him.  He saw you out and about, and got everyone organized inside to simply wait on you.  He wanted you embarrassed.  He wanted you to feel stupid.  He saw women as inferior.  So he wanted you to feel as dumb and caught as he could.  So he made everyone wait until you came back in.  And then you challenged him... And then you returned as The One...

Honestly... I never thought that would happen...

The One begins to nod.  She is impressed that the kid she met in middle school was as blunt as he was about the situation, and entrusted her enough to speak the truth about not believing she would emerge as The One.

The One: You know... I appreciate the honesty.  Really.  It takes a lot of balls to admit all of that to me, knowing what The One can do to anyone here because you've seen it through the eyes of someone who abused the power.  So, for that, thank you for being honest...

The teenager nods.

The One: My appreciation, however, doesn't come with trust.  And honestly, I can openly say I will probably never trust you because you tried to make me feel like I was someone equal to that of everyone else.  Then you were quick to take bribes, let power consume you, and sell me out.

The teenager takes a deep breath and blows the air out, obviously very concerned.

The One: ... But I'm also not that guy.  I'm not him.  I am not someone who is going to hold a grudge over your head so I can get you to be my little puppet.  I'm willing to do something that takes an adult to do, and that is forgive and forget, while moving on in my new role as The One.  But... You have to do something for me.  And it's not be a snitch.  It's not do my chores or by grunt work.  Like I said... I'm not him... But if you want to make amends, you start acting like a role model to those kids in there while you're still around.  You know I've upped security and more is being put in place as we speak.  That means I can see and hear EVERYTHING at any moment and ANY time.  So you show me you're growing as a human being, instead of some power-hungry, dickhead, I will pretend everything you did to stab me in the back never happened, and simply remember you as the kid from middle school who stepped up to show me a helping hand.  But the fact of the matter is... It is YOUR choice... I am not making it for you.  And more importantly, I don't want you to give me a verbal response, either.  I want to see actions speak louder than anything you could run your snake tongue at me right now with.

Prove me wrong...

Because if I don't see it, if I see the same sleazy guy who turned on me on a time, I can show you the power of The One.  More importantly, I can show you why there is a phrase that says, "Hell hath no fury, like a woman's scorn."  You get me?

The teenager pauses, looking directly into the eyes of The One, before nodding.

The One: ... Good.  Now go back inside...

The teen begins to turn before he is interrupted.

The One: Wait... Before you walk in, don't expect to do this all tonight.  Don't try and be a hero.  Tonight may not be the night you feel is the night for you to begin this "job."  But I will be watching.  I will be listening.  It is up to you to decide what your future will be...

The teen looks back and takes another deep breath, before nodding.  The One motions, with her head, for him to go inside, while she makes her way back around the building to her Gator, which is awaiting her return.  She looks at the kid's compound area and nods to herself, before turning the handlebars and speeding off, back to her post and new security compound where she will call home for the foreseeable future.

Driving away, I felt a sense of completion.  WWhether or not that kid would actually honor his word or not, I didn't know, but what I did know was that I had stepped up, and given the opportunity to right the wrongs, and not do so in a manner that was more becoming of the person who I was succeeding, and more the person I felt I was deep down.  At that moment, I felt like I was replenishing the legacy of The One.  I felt like I was doing the right thing.  I wasn't ruling by fear or aggression.  I wasn't ruling with an iron fist.  I was ruling by earning the respect the position deserved.

Going forward, I knew it was another story.  I was still new.  I was still fresh.  I was still someone who had not truly felt he overwhelming urge to succumb to power.  I knew one day I would face that challenge, but it wouldn't be this night.  This night I would remember why I fought an inanimate object, and scarred myself.  I would remember why I wanted to defend the honor of a mentor who, truly, I barely knew, but felt so deeply about.  That night I truly allowed myself to take the idea, the mentality, the position, and the power of The One and use in a way that it had not been used before, or at least in my tenure of seeing the role filled.  This moment, even more so than what I had done with previous actions with patrons and Prophets alike, was me putting The One on a pedestal that could earn and ultimately DESERVE respect.

Now my challenge is simple... Do I hold onto this idea?  Or do I fall victim as well?

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.  Forgive, and you will be forgiven.  Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap.  For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”  He also told them this parable: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?"
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]

Overall Record: 25-19-3   |   2024 Record: 5-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
November 10th
Ottawa, ON

Jamison finally had a chance to go home for a few days and spend some time with his mother. Being across the pond over in England was a surreal experience for someone who had barely been away from the Rideau Canal, found himself on a whole other continent for the first time in his life. It was special to not only get the win but to take in the experience as well. Maybe not knowing if he would ever have a chance to experience that again, it was something he definitely did not take for granted and having the chance to share his experiences with his mom meant a great deal to him. He hadn't been home since he first left for New Orleans to train at the Blackout Academy, between training and work he never really had a chance to get away for a decent amount. He has wanted to stay focused, thankful and appreciative for what opportunities he's had that he didn't want to take away his focus by going back home beforehand.

Since they were coming back from London and Jamison had notched his first big win in SCW, he was given the chance to finish head back home before things kicked off again. It was a major moment of pride for Jamison, his leap of faith had sprung hope for the wrestling newcomer and that the training had been paying off. He had a chance to catch an early flight so that way he would get home in time for dinner, and surprise his mom with his arrival. He was excited, he wasn't sure if she had a chance to see anything given he'd been away for so long and wanted the chance to be able to talk to her and tell her all the things that had been going on. Him and his mother were close, they only had each other to count on since his dad had abandoned them and left them fending for themselves.

He walked up to the apartment building, he had keys for both because his mom always wanted him to be able to get in at any time and his mom didn't want to be concerned with him getting in. It was perfect for Jamison to surprise her with his arrival. After getting in he slowly made his way up to their floor, he was getting a little excited because he'd never done anything like this before so having a chance to genuinely surprise his mom was something special. When he got to the front door he tried to relax a little but he was getting himself all worked up instead. So he had taken a deep breath and he unlocked the door. He walked in and looked around a minute before his mom had come racing out of the bedroom to see what was going on because she knew that the door was locked and when she saw Jamison’s face she lit up like a christmas tree.

Mom: SON!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!!

She raced over and gave him the biggest hug, Jamison seemed so confused because he had no idea what she was referring to.

Jamison: What are you talking about?

His mom took a second to compose herself before finally telling him how she knew he had won.

Mom: I knew about your big win, I knew you had your big match coming up and I had been saving most of the money that you had been sending me so that when I finally had enough I got myself setup with a new little laptop and got the internet all set up so that way I could be able to watch it. I didn’t want to let you know because I wanted to surprise you and it seems you surprised me instead.

Jamison just laughed, He had been sending her as much as he could while he was working and training so that he could help his mom as much as he could. It generally wasn't much but any little bit he could help send her was going to go a long way in keeping things up for his mom.

Jamison: Well I am glad that you were able to watch it, mom. I had such a great time having the chance to go over to London for the pay per view. I made sure that I brought you back a few things as well because I knew you would love it.

HIs mom smiled, she was just so happy to see her son for the first time in months, which felt like years to her, and actually succeeding in this endeavor. She never would have imagined her son having the opportunity to actually travel anywhere outside of the Ottawa region much less going to another continent.

Mom: You can show me all of those afterwards, we have plenty of time for that. Right now I have supper almost ready so you need to come sit and eat. You must be starving after all that traveling and sightseeing. I've missed you so much.

Jamison: I’ve missed you too, mom, it’s good to be home!

He got comfortable and sat down at the table while his mom got things slowly ready to serve for the two of them. She wasn't expecting him to arrive but always made sure to make a little bit more for herself so everything sort of lined up for her tonight. Having her son back meant a great deal to her and she was really looking forward to hearing about what had been going on for him since he made his debut in SCW and how things were going otherwise. It was a good reset for Jamison after things had been a little hectic. The chance to see his mom after a few months was a good way to get refreshed and to refocus to ensure that getting his first major win wasn't going to be something that took him off his game and kept him humble while he continued his young journey into professional wrestling.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.