Dylan Howell Update
#OOC: This is just an update for all of the Dylan Howell fans who are still here and wondering what he has been up to. Dylan is actually the PWS:Apex Collateral Damage Champion (At least until their most recent show is posted, lol.) This is not a long CD, I just don't have time for it, but I wanted to let everyone who cares about and follows the character some recent events. Enjoy if you want, Smile

You seem awfully quiet…

As he sat alone on their back patio, the moonlight shining off of his face in the early morning hours, Dylan did not even notice that Sam had joined him, sitting at his side. No, Dylan was a million miles away in his thoughts, if you even believe that he was even thinking about anything at all. With Dylan Howell you need to consider the fact that not thinking is always an option. Still Sam, she was not about to give up on Dylan, not now. She was genuinely interested in what was going on in that head…even if it was nothing.

Sam: “Dylan, I said you seem awfully quiet and you had nothing to say in response. Not that I mind you being so serene, I kind of enjoy it for a change truthfully. But, it’s not you, and I love you so…

Looking at Dylan calming Sam touches his cheek tenderly until she gets Dylan to look back at her.

Sam: …where have you gone babe?”

Dylan: “Cancun.”

Sam: “Cancun?”

Dylan: “That is where I had always wanted to go when it was over, Cancun. I figured that would be a nice, relaxing place when I want to, I don't know, nicely relax?”

She had been with Dylan long enough now to realize that Sam could tell when Dylan was bluffing her about something or he was being serious and right now? Sam did not think that Dylan was bluffing at all.

Sam: “Are you sure that is what you really want to do, are you retiring from wrestling?”

Dylan: “No I don’t want to retire. I don’t even like the word retire. You remember my friend Simon Lyman?”

Sam: “Of course I remember Simon.”

Dylan: “Simon is the best professional wrestler I have ever seen, Sam.”

Sam chuckles

Sam: “You mean the best professional wrestler not named Dylan Howell.”

Shaking his head emphatically, Dylan tries to make understand the importance of what he is saying.

Dylan: “I appreciate that Sammy, I do. But Simon Lyman was so much better than me in his prime and it wasn’t even close. A 4-time world champion. But he never won the one that he really wanted, the SCW World Championship. Then he had a stroke, and everyone told him to retire so he did. But sometimes I turn on the SCW Breakdown where he is an announcer now and I can hear it in his voice. It’s still eating away at him from the inside, that he never won that one that he wanted the most before he retired. The last thing I want to be is Simon Lyman, a wrestler that is so great, but is left with regrets because of retiring before his unfinished business was taken care of.”

Sam: “So, what do you want then Dylan?”

Dylan: “After this match with Carmie? I want a possible permanent cessation of my career, I want a little beach house in Cancun. I love all of the fans, but I want to wake up in that beach house and not have to worry about what those fans might want from me next.”

Sam: “That sure sounds like retirement babe, and if that is what you want, why can’t you just say it? You can go into Crusade:Armageddon with a clear head, something that I know you don’t have often mind you, you can beat Carmen Rodriguez and then you can ride off into the sunset.”

Dylan: “No, it needs to be the possible permanent cessation of my career. I can’t be Simon Lyman, there will be no retirement for me honey. Afterall, I am crazy so you never know when I might want to come back.”

Sam: “So, that’s it, the possible permanent cessation of your career after your match at Crusade, a beach house in Cancun, and there is nothing else you want.”

Dylan: “There is one more thing.”

Sam: “Yeah, what’s that?”

Dylan: “Marry me, Sammy.”

Standing up Sam looks stunned and then starts to cry. Dylan meanwhile drops to one knee and even has a ring, a gorgeous diamond ring.

Sam: “Dylan, now is not the time to play around, what did you just say?”

Dylan: “Samantha Alexis, will you marry me?”

Sam screams and cries even more.

Sam: “YES! OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!”
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]