Asher Hayes vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, February 24, 2023 *NOTE DEADLINE – Show will also take place Friday night and we will return to our usual schedule with some minor adjustments next week!*
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Good luck Fizz

Bush and Kush, Chapter Four
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

Columbus, Ohio. Friday 20th January (Off-Camera)

It took the doctors twenty minutes to calm me down via injection in my arm to wheel me into the ambulance because I was so violent and aggressive. I hate fucking hospitals; I hate having to be in one where I have to recover from injuries, and most importantly, I fucking hate not being able to wrestle. If only these fuckers knew how vital my wrestling and racing career was. I'd rather wrestle with a broken leg or broken anything than not wrestle a wrestling show. Luiza, my wife, phoned my best friend AJ Allmendinger and my mentor for the Brad Rogers Racing Team, Martin Truex Jr. I think they are in the waiting room, waiting to see me, and I briefly closed my eyes while hearing Martin talk, suspecting he's looking at Luiza.

Martin Truex Jr: "Hey, Konrad's going to be fine."

AJ Allmendinger: "Martin's right. We're glad you brought us here."

Luiza Doe: "I had to, mostly because Konrad always said to call you both if he ever had to go to the hospital. I'm so worried about him. What if the concussion has made him angrier and even a loose cannon?"

I don't know what they are talking about out there, but from what I hear, Luiza is concerned about me while AJ and Martin try to reassure her. I go back to resting my eyes.

Luiza Doe: "He had a bad childhood with his dad doing everything to kill Konrad, even threatening Konrad to die in a fire inside the house. Apart from not beating his kids up or myself, part of me is being like his dad was, despite him denying any of it. He has intense emotional issues, so deep that it's called Borderline Personality Disorder and well, I................"

The doctor left me alone in the room. Luiza tried to finish off whatever she was talking about. I imagine Luiza having tears down her eyes, although her voice shook whatever she spoke of. But I know what the doctor said, and I'm pissed off about it.

Doctor: "He's alright; we don't know if the burns we discovered or new or not. The bigger concern is he has a concussion. Konrad needed a lot of sleep. Is there something wrong with his sleeping patterns?"

Luiza Doe: "He's scared to sleep sometimes, especially when he gets nightmares and takes REM tablets to keep them under control, so that's why he doesn't sleep much."

AJ Allmendinger: "Yeah, that's true; he sometimes runs outside because of his nightmares."

Doctor: "You can go and see him, he's awake, but I told him to close his eyes."

I knew the footsteps of Luiza were heading straight towards me in the room, although she had to see me partly naked, partly not. I also assumed that AJ and Martin were also walking into the room. I'm in a ward alone because I requested it. I was covered with burns and had a fucking concussion, having wires attached all around me. Luiza could see all the burn marks I did to myself. She eventually did when pulling the duvet and a pillow. I had a smile on my face with my eyes closed.

Konrad Raab: "Nice to hear from you, my love, AJ and Martin."

Luiza Doe: "I've been worried sick about you."

Konrad Raab: "Do you know what the doctors fucking said to me? I have to sit at home, doing nothing for two weeks. That's not who I am. I want to fucking wrestle and race. I don't care if I got a concussion or burns. I'm going out there in the ring or on the track than sitting at home like a fucking lazy man."

Martin Truex Jr: "Don't be insane, Konrad; you would die if you wrestle after hitting your head from another chairshot or crash into the wall."

AJ Allmendinger: "I don't suggest you do that. I understand you want to get in the ring and race on the track, but it's doctor's orders that you must stay away for two weeks."

I shook my head violently due to my refusal, screaming and crying as they rushed to come in because it upset me that much and put the injection in my arm for me to relax. I was so angry about the restrictions placed on me, and I somehow felt I scared Luiza, who was crying a lot more.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry, Luiza."

Luiza hugged me, despite being told to keep my eyes closed still. I could feel her tears drop onto me, distraught, mainly I think she said I'm going to be like my dad with my anger.

Martin Truex Jr: "I understand how hard that is for you to hear news about sitting out, but you have to."

AJ Allmendinger: "He's right, you know. You do need to rest rather than risk yourself out there."

Konrad Raab: “I hate being a lazy slob."

Luiza Doe: "Stop it, Konrad; you're not a lazy slob."

Doctor: "Well, he can take medication if he's not going to rest. I mean, that seems to be affecting Konrad. I also think you inflict burns on yourself and must stop."

Konrad Raab: "I will never stop. Harming myself makes me better than being fucking emotionally hurt. I want to inflict more burns on myself."

My counsellor Darren O'Neil came in, and I knew he wouldn't do any better as Luiza kissed me on my cheek and hugged me as she didn't want to let go of me, knowing how much she cared about me. AJ and Martin shook their heads at them, not wanting me to do that to myself. Darren looked at me.

Darren O'Neil: "You need to listen. It would help if you found other ways to cope with your emotional pain. You have a wife who loves you and two friends you love talking to. But I also came to tell you that you must arrange a meeting with Kim when you return."

Martin Truex Jr: "He said back in Miami he didn't want to be friends with her."

Darren O'Neil: "Things have changed. Konrad needs to make that connection with Kim. Not romance, but just them as friends."

Konrad Raab: "Alright, fine, I will, for fuck sake. I don't care what the doctor fucking says; I'm going back to wrestle at the next Breakdown show."

Luiza pulled a phone from her pocket and read the text since I was resting my eyes per the doctor's orders. Fucking hate being a lazy slob, unable to go out or do anything. I was still angry about it.

Luiza Doe: "SCW bosses won't allow you, Konrad. I got the text saying if you attempt to walk into the building for Breakdown next week, they will send you back home as it's a concussion protocol. Being home to rest sucks, but the doctor said you can take medication for it."

Konrad Raab: “Fucking fine. I take medication over staying at home for two weeks. Ugh, fucking SCW bosses, trying to take my life's work away from me, honestly."

AJ Allmendinger: "You know NASCAR and Dirt Car Race staff will also check on your concussion."

Konrad Raab: "Oh fantastic, I can't do shit."

I was mad, and at this point, I used my anger to lash out at AJ before Martin stood in and the doctors came in, and I let AJ go. I felt terrible about doing that, but I felt defeated from being unable to do anything and had to accept it. It made me sick and teary, with Luiza still hugging me because she hated seeing me in pain. My head did hurt, but I didn't say anything I wouldn't say if I were adequately concussed.

Konrad Raab: "I will get that bastard's head when I see him next. I will fucking destroy and end Reginald Dampshaw's career, burn Kandis's body and destroy her too."

Doctor: "Stop swearing."

Martin Truex Jr: "He can't help it. He's got Tourette's syndrome."

Doctor: "We need to double-check everything with Konrad and feel he's going to be sick, so I suggest you leave this room for now. If Konrad recovers well, we can send him home today, but if not, we have to keep him here for another night."

Everyone left by the doctor's orders as I was still angry that I had to rest, and it wasn't last long because I hate, as I told a lazy slob. I need to be doing things, and staying at home doing nothing doesn't do it for me. I did have to vomit, though, as I did in a bowl and quite a bit. Until I passed out in bed, so whatever they had to do, I let them get on with what they had to do while I closed my eyes. A few hours later, I felt better, so much in fact they released me on that day, knowing they couldn't do much more to me.

----------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 23rd February. (On-Camera)

It's been a month since the last time I came back to my wrestling videos warehouse. I almost forgot the smell of blooded windows and the overall damage there was to this warehouse. It's like nothing has been touched, and it hadn't since my last video against Lucy One. Anyway, I sit in front of the camera, showing off burns freely on my arm, being excited for, quite frankly, needing to get back into action.

Konrad Raab: “Do you know what pissed me off during the time I had off? That I couldn't attend, let alone appear on the Breakdown show, due to some bullshit concussion rule. I'd rather wrestle with the concussion than, you lot assumed, sit on my ass doing nothing. Only I didn't do that. No, because when the PPV was on, I was at Los Angeles NASCAR race with all the tests I had to do consistently for concussion, and I was fine. Same with the DirtCar Racing UMP Modifieds and Late Models too. Do you know what happened? I won the DirtCar races and now fully own UMP Modified and Late Models cars, on top of getting three Gator Trophies. I came close to winning the NASCAR LA Clash race too. So you can see, I've been busy, and I only stayed at home for two days, and it drove me fucking crazy because I want to keep myself busy, not be a fucking lazy slob.”

I really hated those two days when I was forced to fucking rest, and I already got bored, but the Portland testing and the photoshoots I had to do make up for it. Now it was time to get into the proper business side of things.

Konrad Raab: “Now, what you all are here for, me talking about wrestling. Me talking about Asher Hayes. So, Mr Hayes, you've had some impact since you returned? Almost winning End Of The Year rumble, beating Glory and most importantly and thank god you did this, beating that horrible stank Kandis, the number one enemy I have on my fucking list I want to burn and destroy in the ring. I needed to get back in the ring because I've been driving people fucking crazy with my anger boiling up because I've not been able to unleash my anger. Winning both Daytona five hundred races were good, but I need to beat the shit out of you purely because you're undefeated and from what I've been hearing, you're the next title contender after Allocco. Wow, are we meant to be impressed by your run?”

I shook my head as I look at the first tin of red paint, and I know I want to address a few things to the former sex and weed addict. I won't address the weed stuff for various reasons, but I will address the other part.

Konrad Raab: “You are pathetic, only coming back to win the SCW World Title. So you can say you've done everything in your career? Fuck out of here because I have far bigger goals than winning titles at the moment, like showing the entire world how fucking dangerous I can be, how much of a pyromaniac, violent maniac I can be since Owen Cruze is a fraud at both of those things. I'm the most violent man on this roster, taking out legends that can't and won't ever come back on the roster ever again. You have no idea how much anger I've got to let out, and Mr Dickhead not putting me in fucking street or underground rules fight is a fucking insult on the amount of anger I need to dish out in the ring.”

I screamed at the camera when I said it because I hated being out with a concussion, and good god, do I have a lot to say, and it didn't take me long to listen to Asher's two promos he's done since he returned to SCW. I poured red paint all over myself.

Konrad Raab: “Funny thing is, Asher, you've choked on many World title opportunities too. I mean, why else would you come back if you couldn't win the fucking SCW World title the first time around? While I can't wait to beat the living shit out of you. I will be the man you will not like, and I won't feel sorry for how disgusting you've treated nearly every female wrestler in the past, using them as sex objects for your satisfaction. Disgusting you are. You are legit the second most disgusting person on this roster after the girl I aim to fucking burn. That's another thing that pisses me off about you is you fought Kandis before I did? Because some fucking bastard Reginald Dampshaw wanted to stop me from wrestling. Now, I don't care for being injured, I'd wrestle with a fucking broken leg, but I don't care for what Mr Dickhead says about keeping Chaos under control. I want chaos to be out of control, and none of you SCW wrestlers, except for Kim, have the balls to disregard everything Mr Dickhead says. I don't care because Chaos is the only thing I want to do. Beating the shit out of pathetic wrestlers like Asher is the only thing that makes me feel better about myself.”

I smiled as I loved the dripping of red paint that I desperately missed so much, forgetting the smell of the strength of red paint because it's who I am and what I want to be in wrestling. I must move on.

Konrad Raab: “You've beaten legends? I've ended legend's careers in professional wrestling. I've lost count because it's been that many, and I aim to end fucking Reginald Dampshaw's and yours tomorrow night all at once. Because you won't be getting far, you won't be beating me down violently because you don't have the guts to do that. I will be making you bleed, and I will make you fucking burn. Because I'm the guy nobody ever wants to face, Kandis and Reginald will pay the consequences for the shit they've done to me. Kandis for calling me dead weight, betraying my ass that I need to burn her body for that and Reginald keeping me away from the one and only fucking thing that I can let my anger let loose, that I can beat everyone for how I've been treated my entire life. I'm not apologising for swearing because I'm spitting angry, and I'm not going to face you in a fucking boring, redundant solos match. No, I'm demanding to be in an Underground match, and I don't care for some poxy concussion protocol to prevent me from participating in them.”

I couldn't get that out of my head that I was insulted not to even be in the street fight with Reginald; although Asher is a better opponent, it still didn't mean I could be in the underground rules match, either. I poured another tin of red paint all over me, and I loved it. I loved being back in my video warehouse again. I loved talking about matches that; I needed to get every ounce of anger out.

Konrad Raab: “You can talk about trios all you want to me, but I never cared about winning or losing the match; in fact, I was overjoyed that I didn't have to be in some bullshit tag matches that are not suited for my needs anymore. I don't want friends apart from one person around here; I don't fucking want to be liked. Because everyone that was my friend stabbed me in the back. I'm a lone vampire, and vampires love to make everyone suffer. That's what I enjoy, and adding fire to things only makes things even more dangerous for everyone. I didn't get the chance to do that last time because of that British bastard stopping me from burning Lucy One. But you know something? Those burns I inflicted on myself before that happened because I embrace the world of fire. I overcome my fears of fire to loving the shit out of it.”

I took a break, drinking the metal bottle of water I had because of Climate Change. I focused right on the camera.

Konrad Raab: “Of course, you're not going for a disqualification win because you are like everyone else around here who are boring wrestlers, wanting clean wins and for what? To topple yourself to the world title? Fuck that. I don't fight just for wins; I even complained about winning against Christy Matthews because I didn't cause enough violence to her. That's how little fucks I give about winning. My goal is to be the most dangerous man in SCW and to put a beat down on every fucking opponent around me because this German fuckhead is ready to put a pounding on your weak fucking ass. I'm going to disregard everything Mr Dickhead said and be all about fucking chaos, and he nor you can fucking stop me from burning people and burning buildings. Especially burning Kandis and Reginald along the way, and any title matches I get will be a fucking bonus to me. If I get US, Adrenaline, World Title, Underground along the way, so be it.”

I wasn't desperate to win titles at the moment, not when I have greater goals than to win some belts to hold up my pants. The titles would only mean something to me if Kandis or Reginald held the belts.

Konrad Raab: “So go ahead, mock me for being fucking attacked by some punk bitch who only wanted to make himself relevant, but it's lit a fire up my ass to burn and retire Reginald's joke of a wrestling career. But I aim to finish you as well, Asher, because you make me fucking sick. You have no other reason to be in SCW other than to win the SCW title; then you'll fuck off so you can get your fucking little grand slam trophy. I'm going to stop you before that happens, doing something that Kandis and Glory couldn't do, beat you in the ring with your blood spread all over the ring, and you'll be covered with burns, burns that will be so bad that you won't be able to have sex with anyone ever again. The burns will remind you of me, and I'll do everything I can to cause so much damage to you that you'll never want to face a pyro, violent and chaotic maniac ever again. I will smash your fucking head multiple times so you won't get up from what hell you've stepped into with me. Prepare to be Burned by Burned In Blood bitch cos everyone will pay for what happened back in January.”

I was ready to be violent, more than ever in my entire life, as I turned the camera off and left the wrestling videos warehouse to head back home to collect my luggage for Oklahoma and Fontana and flew straight to Oklahoma.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.