Deanna Frost vs. The Rebel Princess Cassie Wolfe
2 RP Limit for each match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, March 3, 2023 (NOTE DEADLINE) – Show will also act as if taking place on Friday – Pretend the NHL Trade Deadline was our lead-in!
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Cassie’s team would lose the Twelve Person Tag Team Match when Magical Cosmic Princess YUYU was pinned and after missing the following week’s show for personal reasons the teenage prodigy was back in action against Deanna Frost! The wife of Selena Frost would prove to be a tough challenge for Cassie but the younger wasn’t exactly known for backing down from a fight! Can Cassie get her first win of the year?

Looking for an apartment for Cassie and her girlfriends, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 2nd of March 2023, 16:00pm

Well, it’s finally happening!

After the whole MPW debacle which ultimately ended up being for nothing because MPW closed down before I could get even a whiff of another title shot (yes I’m still bitter about that) and me running away from home it was decided that it was high time that I had a place of my own! Krystal was willing to help pay for it at least (same goes with my parents) but it was still quite the shellshock! Especially when Becky and Zoey got the same ultimatum from their parents and, well, I’m moving in with my girlfriends a lot sooner than I thought I would!

Okay granted because Zoey’s still in the closet I had to tell her parents that I would be helping her train at Hero Academy but still.

“Well girls this seems perfect for you, doesn’t it?” The real estate agent said as he showed me, my mom, Becky and Zoey around, it was a spacious apartment with three bedrooms and a nearby dog park where we could walk Sandie, said puppy was in my arms as we looked around the apartment. “I forgot to ask you Cassie but I heard that you’re a professional wrestler.”

“Yes, she is!” My mom excitedly interjected and I rolled my eyes because ever since the twelve person tag match, she had been saying the same thing to everyone not in the know. “In fact her last match for Supreme Championship Wrestling was for the Twelve Person Tag Team Championship!”

If I wasn’t holding a puppy in my hands, I would be facepalming right now! ”Mom, it wasn’t a Twelve Person Tag Team Championship Match! That title exists nowhere in wrestling because it would be a logistical fucking nightmare making that many gold belts! My last title match was against Polly Playtime!”

“Err, is everything okay?” The real estate agent asked with a nervous grin and my girlfriends shook their heads.

”We’re not sure if Cassie’s mom is winding her up deliberately or not at this point.” Becky admitted with a sheepish grin and Zoey nodded in agreement. ”Either way, it’s driving Cass up the wall!”

“I’m just trying to big up Cassie’s achievements as a wrestler, that’s all.” My mom asserted and I rolled my eyes “What’s the harm?”

”Can you at least try to be accurate? Or realistic?!” I asked with an annoyed sigh as I turned to my mom. ”For fuck’s sake, I won my first two titles in my rookie year, why can’t you big up that?”

”Well, there is how your TV Title reign ended.” Zoey responded and my eye twitched at being reminded of that memory. ”And the fact that Full Force Pro’s twitter hasn’t been active in months!”

”And I haven’t heard anything about their next shows either! Or received a paycheck from them in months!” I added as I shook my head, I really needed to get around to changing my profile pic on Twitter! ”But at least those are actual titles!”

“How about we finish the tour?” The real estate agent responded before he showed us around the rest of the apartment, once that was done my mom and the real estate agent left us alone to make our minds up.

”Sorry if I snapped at you guys at any point back there.” I apologized to the girls as we sat in front of the TV set in the living room, a TV set I was already planning on using as a gaming hub. ”But mom’s joke, if you can really call it that, stopped being funny a while ago.”

”Done worry Cass, it’s fine.” Zoey assured me as the biracial girl shook her head, now that we were settled I set Sandie down on the couch next to me and the Golden Labrador Puppy started sniffing around. ”So we’re in agreement that this place is perfect, right?”

”Unless we have the ultimate Karen as a neighbour, I don’t think so!” Becky nodded enthusiastically and we both grinned in response. ”We’re just three girls who are nearly twenty living together, why would anyone object? Aside from the fact that me and Cassie are out lesbians.”

”And I’m an open stoner, I was gonna try to kick the habit as my trips to England became more frequent but with MPW closing down? My trips to England have seen a dramatic decrease!” I added before I shook my head. ”But yeah, this should be perfect! And once things are a bit more stable, maybe I’ll start winning more matches, starting with Deanna Frost!”

”One can only hope.” Becky responded with a grin before we went off to make it official, it would be a week before we officially moved in because the payments needed to clear but the future was looking bright!

For now!

Cassie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 3rd of March 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Things can only go up!

”You know what? I’m sick and tired off complaining about how crappy the new year has been for me so far! Because things can only go up from here!” I stated defiantly before I picked up Sandie and used my hand to make one of her paws do a wave for the camera. ”Why would I complain when I got this adorable puppy for Christmas? Honestly! But tomorrow night at Breakdown I will give Deanna Frost a lot to complain about!”

This will be good.

”Deanna I know two things about you, one: your Serena’s sister and two: you’re the popular girl around here! Well I can’t really usurp the former position for obvious reasons but I can overthrow you as the popular girl by beating you!” I added before I moved Sandie so she was in a more comfortable position on my lap. ”that is how it works right? God I hope………” Yep, my puppy interrupted me by licking my chin off! You’d think I’d know by now! ”You’d think I’d know to never work with animals by now! But yeah, Deanna? I’m looking forward to this match to say the least!”

And more importantly?

”But you want to know what I’m looking forward to more than this match? Winning! Because I haven’t won much in 2023 and that’s about to change for the better!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”I know I’m one of the best young women’s wrestlers in the business right now! I just need to prove it in the ring and tomorrow night I’ll go all out to…………..” Yep! The puppy licked me again! ”Okay Sandie? Just sit here and look adorable!” I added as I set Sandie on the desk and she sat down whilst looking at the camera and panting a little bit with her tongue sticking out, yep, that’ll do! ”And seriously Deanna, do you want to upset this adorable face? The puppy, not me!”

It’s that simple.

”As I was saying, I’m going all out to win this match and Deanna? You’re not gonna stop me from achieving my goals in this match!” I added before patting Sandie on the head and she wagged her tail a bit. ”I know we’ll have a great match Deanna, that much is obvious! But it’ll be a great match that’ll see the nineteen-year-old prodigy get the win over the popular girl!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

”In this match I’m going from twelve other wrestlers in the ring to one and after that clusterfuck? I welcome the change!” I added as I started stroking Sandie. ”Because one opponent is a hell of a lot easier to handle than six opponents and I’m out to kick some serious ass Deanna! To my fans out there? In a world of fake queens, be a rebel princess! And to Deanna? Be ready because I’m coming into this match hungry like the wolfe!”

I left the room to go play with Sandie in the back garden as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]
OOC: Scene continues from last PPV roleplays.

The Witches of Alden

”Emerald”

Tony’s Di Napoli
New York City, New York
February 1st, 2023
9:24m

Deanna sat there, remaining in her seat, as she watched the two women, Selena and the woman Selena had called ‘Stallis’ embracing.

There was no spike of jealousy in her at the sight. As a celebrity, Selena was constantly being hugged by children and adults, not to mention the endless selfies and whatnot. And after spending nearly two years in prison fretting about the platinum-blonde “moving on” from her – her greatest nightmare – a simple display of affection simply did not sting as it would others.

Still, the confusion was beyond existent.

“Don’t worry.” The singer, Asmodeus smiled at the redhead as she sat on the opposite of the table. “We can explain.”

“Good.” Deanna offered quietly. “Because right now I’m more confused than anything.”

Around this time, Selena had released the woman, a bright smile on the Snow Queen’s face as she studied the new woman. “You look amazing!”

“Thank you.” Stallis smiled sweetly, her voice carrying a soft, almost fragile quality and yet, despite that and her thin frame, she didn’t seem weak or fragile to the redhead. It was odd in the most enchanting of ways. “Long road…” she added with a tilt of her head before turning her head to gaze at Deanna. To the younger Frost’s surprise, she saw recognition in the woman’s eyes before they turned back to Selena, the mysterious woman’s mouth open in hope. “Is this enchanting little robin…”

Deanna’s eyes widened at that. Asmodeus had called her a ‘candy apple’, which made her skin crawl a little, but the way this woman had called her an ‘enchanting little robin’…

So sweet… Deanna cast her gaze back to her wife, who stared back at her with unmasked pride.

“Yes.” She smiled, gesturing Stallis towards the redhead. “This is my Deanna…” she said with equal pride. “Deanna… this is Stallis.”

Compared to Asmodeus, there was no hesitation or fear or dislike when Selena had first seen this woman. And when Stallis reached out to offer Deanna her hand, her smile almost disarming. “Beyond enchanted, Mrs. Frost.” She giggled at the name, turning to Selena. “How wonderful to say that! I’m so happy for you!”

Slowly, Deanna took the hand and took it, giving it a civil shake as she watched Stallis take a seat beside Asmodeus, Selena returning to her seat before Deanna.

“Oh look…” Stallis remarked as she smoothed her white dress, far more form fitting than Selena’s but flowing dramatically at the shins to the ground, Deanna even wondering how the woman managed to even move with it now. “We’re confusing her.”

“Well…” Deanna shrugged, casting a glance to Selena. “I was promised an explanation.”

Giving a nod, Selena gestured towards Stallis. “Well, Stallis was a dear friend of mine that worked with Asmodeus.”

“Oh…” Deanna cast her glance back to the woman. “So… you were a wrestler? Or… a stripper?”

Stallis gave a laugh. “Neither, dear.” She offered. “I worked the music and lights as well as extra jobs of security for Oz when he needed me to.”

“You?” Deanna asked in surprise. “Security? But you’re so… I mean…” she eyed Stallis, unable to put her thoughts to words without sounds rude or impolite. “I just…”

“Oh gods, she’s blushing, Oz!” Stallis remarked, though not in a condescending tone. “Selena! She is adorable!”

“I know.” Selena smiled, leaning over to kiss Deanna’s cheek, causing the blush to grow. What the hell was going on? Sure, Selena had never shied away from being in love with Deanna or the nature of their relationship. While she had been ashamed of being a lesbian in her earlier life, Selena now embraced it fully with her marriage to Deanna being part of her. But this… Deanna felt like she was being exalted, on display like… like she was the most valuable thing in the world to Selena. And it was one thing to feel that way with she was with Selena… but like this? With such gusto? It was odd and yet – strangely wonderful?

“So… Deanna, there’s some things you should know about Stallis here. She’s a very…” Selena chose her words carefully. “Special case when it comes to the women in Oz’s life.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh for God-sake.” Asmodeus remarked with a shake of his head. “You’re both lesbians. Can we just stop beating around the bush and be blunt? 2SLGTBQAA+ – alphabet letter mafia here.”

“You’re an ally?” Deanna asked in surprise.
“Ought to be.” The lounge singer shrugged. “I’m married to one.”

Even Selena raised an eyebrow at that. “Married?” she asked, eyeing Stallis, who flashed her hand, revealing a large diamond ring – almost rudely so in its size and shape.

“Three years now.” Stallis smiled, leaning over to kiss the dark cheek of Asmodeus. “Took him long enough.” Earning an eyeroll from the man.

“But…” Deanna tried to phrase her question carefully. “How are you a member – I mean… in what capacity? If I can ask I mean… gods, this is harder when I’m the one asking!” she huffed.

“Adorable.” Stallis remarked again, earning another smile from Selena.

“Deanna.” She explained. “Stallis here is technically a transgender woman.”

“Oh… OH!” Deanna remarked, eyeing Stallis. “NOW all that makes sense! Okay!” there was a sigh of relief from her, earning a chuckle from both Asmodeus and Stallis.

“Make more sense?” Stallis asked with a kind tilt of her head, earning a nod from Deanna before Selena continued.

“While Stallis was transitioning, Oz provided for her with employment and a safe environment – one of the few things I respected about you.” She eyed Asmodeus who gave a slight nod.

“Not use trying to make a saint out of a sinner.” He remarked.

“You managed just fine.” Stallis remarked, eyeing the dark-skinned man with a look that could only be adulation to Deanna; for the redhead had often felt and seen that look when she and her wife gazed at one another.

“When I was confident enough to emerge as a woman, I became confident enough to ask Oz to date me. Been together ever since.”

“Very lovely.” Deanna smiled. “But how does Selena fit into this?” she asked, eyeing her wife, who sat near her.

The Snow Queen gave a knowing smile, eyeing Stallis, who merely gave a secretive smirk before turning her gaze away. “At the time, when I wasn’t very good at talking beyond being… well…”

“Bitchy?” Stallis asked.
“To say the least.” Selena sighed. “Asmodeus taught me a bit about engaging with people and Stallis helped me with fashion and wardrobe ideas while Roy managed me. It was sort of a packaged deal.”

“I never charged you.” Stallis remarked.
“Pretty sure all those fine eateries I took you too during our meetings would disagree.” Selena countered with a grin. “You blew through a night’s pay of wrestling in one meal. The fact you’re as thin as you are is beyond unfair!”

“Anyway!” Stallis teased. “When Selena was dealing with her issues of coming-out, I was someone she confided in.”

“Because you were dealing with it in your way.” Deanna finished, earning a nod from the woman.
“Exactly.” Stallis remarked.

“So… why am I only know hearing of you? I mean… Selena’s never mentioned you.”

“That…” Both Stallis and Selena said at the same time before the thinner-looking woman gestured to Selena. “Go ahead, dear.”

“That was on me.” Selena sighed. “After what Roy did, I couldn’t trust Asmodeus. I kept away from everyone associated with him, including Stallis, because I was afraid he’d be mad at me for firing Veers. After you and I-“ she gestured to Deanna. “established our professional and – well, personal – relationship, I went to contact Stallis through Asmodeus but they had left New York.”

“And that was where my fault came in.” Stallis sighed. “I was too scared to contact Selena because I thought she was furious at Oz and myself due to Roy.” She growled the last name a little. “At the same time, Oz received a tour for his solo-singing. Just lounge singing across the states. With everything that was happening, which I won’t go into, we figured it was the best time to set up in tracks.” She shrugged.

“Been touring ever since.” Asmodeus remarked. “Though we always wanted to settle back down here in Manhattan at some point. Check in on everyone, you know?”

“I suppose.” Selena nodded, still a little uneasy around the man. “But… I’m at least grateful we can at least talk and get closure on-“

The sound of the waiter clearing his throat was enough to distract all four people, the pack turning their gaze towards the man standing before them. “I’m very sorry to interrupt, Mrs. Frost, but I wanted to return your card.” He remarked, handing Selena her credit card back.

“Any issues?” she asked.
“None. Your card wasn’t needed.”
“What?” Selena’s eyes widened a small amount in surprise. “What do you mean? Deanna?”
“I didn’t do anything.” Deanna shrugged in surprise.

“No, I mean the gentleman paid for your meal already.” The waiter explained.

“Gentleman?” Selena asked, turning her head towards the seated lounge singer. “Oz?”

“Not me.” Asmodeus shrugged. “That was my intention but looks like-“

“This is easily solved.” Stallis remarked, eyeing the waiter. “Did the person leave a name or card – or can you describe him?”

“Yes and yes.” The waiter remarked. “Tall man, black hair with red streaks. Black suit- oh and here.”

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a black business card before handing it to Selena. “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No, that’s okay.” Asmodeus remarked. “But tell Vinny that I’ll be up in another 5 for another song.”
“Will do.” The boy remarked before scampering off, leaving the quartet at their table.

“Selena?” Deanna asked, eyeing her wife carefully, once again feeling her wife stiffen as sapphire eyes glanced over the card. “Who is it?”

“Who do you think?” Selena growled under her voice before flashing the card towards Deanna. The name, in cursive print, was elegant but in crimson-red, reading out to be:

“Raphael Alden…” Deanna read before her eyes widened at the last name. “Alden? Another one?”

“I don’t know.” Selena remarked, almost crumpling the card up in her hand. “But I know who to talk to to get some answers…”

The Guard Tower

Hey guys!

So, Body, Heart and Soul – the Pay-Per-View – is behind us and The House of Frost is still the SCW World Tag-Team Champions.

Every time I say that, I feel I have to take a moment to speak about The House as a tag-team because it’s another challenge we overcame. I mean, some people may not realize this but, we’re still a new tag-team, Selena and I – at least in terms of professional tag-team wrestling. I JUST began my second year of being a wrestler and, really, you could count on one hand the number of matches Selena and I had together before we were thrown into the tag-team division against The Playgirls and then the Farmstead Friends for the world tag-team titles. So, to be at the head of this division and to continue to meet each challenge head-on with ZERO hesitation? I don’t know how long it will last, but every time, I just feel… wow. Grateful, I guess is the right word. To have such a full reign as the first for the House of Frost – hopefully not the last, but with my wife capable of being a world tag and a world champion, who knows what the future holds?

As for me? Truthfully, this was more than just a ‘title defense’ for and anyone that’s paid the slightest bit of attention to me would know that. I don’t include The One in that statement, because she still is fixated on Selena more than me, even when I’m the one that knocked her lights out.

Yeah, One, really cute there making those threats of ‘coming for us’ and us ‘being marked’ and ‘our greatest mistake’…

You know why that’s funny, One? Because we didn’t make the mistake. You did.

You underestimated us – moreso you underestimated me! You cast me off as a pawn, as deadweight, not the worthy partner to one of the greatest world champions in SCW history. Not as someone that eliminated you in the Chamber last year for a reason. Not the woman that had enough reason – as a person – to beat your ass. No, I wasn’t worth a thought in your head. Now?

Now you’re saying The House of Frost got lucky. We got lucky that you didn’t give your all at an opportunity WE gave you. Aside from how sad that sounds as an excuse, tell me something: How is that our fault, One? I told you to bring everything you had! I told you that I was coming for you for what you did to my arm and to my wife and that nothing less of your best was going to even come close to what Selena and I can do as a tag-team! The fact that you’re saying you DIDN’T heed my warning and do so is YOUR mistake. YOUR error.

And if it is true, One, then it’s truly sad that you would give anything less than all you have for Nicole, SCW, and the world tag-team championship – considering your promises that you were going to do just that and ‘change SCW for the better’.

But we should fear you because we’re still ‘marked’? Fear you ‘in the shadows’ cause we’re still on your list? Maybe understand that we’re on many people’s lists, One. That’s what being a champion is all about. What being at the top of the division and the roster is about – people want your gold, want your spot. Difference is, One? I know people like Bree and Datura and Light in the Darkness won’t hesitate to give us their ‘all’. I know that people like Owen Cruze and even Kimberly Williams won’t hesitate to give me their all!

So enjoy your time ‘in the shadows’, One. Because your ‘threats’ are as empty as your promises. And while you hide and cower in your shadows, The House of Frost will do what you don’t want to ‘give your all’ to do, or maybe what you don’t have the spunk to really do, and THAT is continue to change SCW for the better: with integrity and grit for all!

But seeing as how I am needing to move on, as not only has our next tag-title defense been decided, but so has my next Breakdown opponent as well.

And speaking spunk. I’ve got the young, spunky ‘new-girl’ in Cassie Wolfe up next. A woman that, apparently, knows two things about me… and neither of them are right.

Sigh…

I have to admit, Cassie, I would have thought you would know something more about me, or at least care to aside from my association to my WIFE, Selena. Because, you and me? We’re both new to this world as wrestlers, right? We’re both clawing and scratching every week, every day, every minute – trying to make a mark, any mark, in a world filled with giants and legends and expectations that could easily crush a wrestler. It’s true, Cassie, we are alike in that regard and I will speak personally for a moment, when I saw your name, I thought this was, honestly, penance. You know? My way to makeup for a past mistake.

Cause it was my fault, Cassie, that you never got to get out of the first round of the Trios tournament. It was me that got pinned and cost our team the first round. And I always felt guilty about that – of letting you and Jamison Logan down as I did. I thought, if only I had been better. If only I had been smarter. Tougher. Not so worried about facing my wife, Selena. If only…

So, to see your name next to mine on the card, I thought this was a way to redefine what I can do and show the difference between than and now…

But you didn’t even remember that, did you, Cassie? No, you didn’t even remember anything except two VERY wrong facts. Popular? That what you said? You think I’m popular? You think so, Cassie? You think I’m popular in SCW? No. I’m liked in SCW by the SCW Universe because I respect them and all they do for us, the SCW roster. I’m liked by them because I strive to give them what they deserve: our very best each and every night.

But popular? No. Not by the standards of the roster. I mean, you, yourself, are a prime example! Did you take any time to get to know me? Get to learn about me other than the most obvious stuff and even those you got wrong! Did you even try? Or did you just listen to the One’s promo and go from there? Honestly. Cause if I was so popular, you’d at least get something right about me, wouldn’t you?

You see, Cassie, you want to start winning in 2023, but you don’t understand the first thing at what victory takes. Victory takes effort. It takes time. Time to look beyond what “Everyone says” about an opponent and go deeper! See their style! Their character! Their efforts!

And you, Cassie, clearly think a cute puppy in your promo, incorrect facts, and promises are all you need to deal with me. That such things are enough to handle me.

You are wrong, Cassie. I have survived monsters and creatures that, like you, did not give me a single thought beyond the obvious. That thought if they tagged my last name and who it is tied to, that was enough and every time, Cassie, THAT was always their undoing. That has always been my advantage – to be underestimated. To have expectations that I can knee my way through with authority!

Because I do not underestimate, Cassie. I learn and I adapt because I can’t allow myself to fall behind my wife anymore than I already am. In the proverbial game of ‘catch-up’, it is never-ending. It is a long and hard process, but I am not interested in being slowed down by someone that, in a promo, can only get my name right in all she says.

So let me tell you what this match means to me, Cassie Wolfe. A few days ago, I made a challenge on Twitter – it’s not important that you know that, but the SCW universe knows that. A challenge that some think I was kidding about.

I wasn’t.

A challenge that some think is beyond me.

It isn’t.

A challenge that I intend to push for. That I intend to move up towards. Because if there is one thing my fight with One and Kinneck proved, it’s that I can’t be waiting for my wife to show up to get me victories. I can’t wait for her to knock out an opponent with a kick. I can’t wait for her to pave the way for me – and I don’t want her to.

What I want… what I need to be doing is leaving my mark in every match. Showing what I am capable of both with my wife and without her.

And Breakdown, I intend to do just that, Cassie. I intend to make it very clear where The Queen’s Guard is headed for The House of Frost. If that is what it takes for someone like you to get her facts right about me, then so be it! If that is what it takes for people to say my name for its individual worth and not who I’m married to, then so be it! If that is what it takes to be called, instead of “The Wife of Selena Frost: Deanna Frost”, but “The Queen’s Guard”, “The Red Lion”, “The Catalyst”, or simply to be known as “Deanna Frost”, then so be it!!!

Tonight, Cassie, you will learn not only who I truly am, you will learn the difference between us as wrestlers, as women, and as members of the SCW Universe! And whether you’re hungry, a wolf, or a rebel… like your promo, you are not ready to take on that difference.

Checkmate, bitch!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]