Selena Frost vs. Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO
2 RP Limit

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SATURDAY, March 11, 2023 (Act like show takes place on Friday)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Witches of Alden

”Wish”

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center New York
New York City, New York
March 6th, 2023
10:11am

After all this time, Selena still was not a fan of hospitals. From the cold, sterile walls, lacking any sense of color or ‘humanity’ for the sake of ‘cleanliness’ and ‘sanitation’ or whatever reason they would give. Maybe it was because she had had too many instances where she had awakened in a hospital after being knocked out in SCW, or had to spend the night there due to a concussion or some injury to that effect. The worse one had been when she had fallen off the scaffold… or maybe it was when she had had her head smashed with a monitor and a chair in the same night… or maybe it was when her foot had been smashed by a crate… no, definitely not that one because Deanna had driven her home late into the night so she technically had only had a nap there till the doctors had let her go –

The Snow Queen gave her head a shake, trying to dispel the memories. The point was that she had spent more than her fair share of time in random hospitals both for herself and during events of caring for her wife, Deanna’s, own injuries and she had never been a fan of them. In many ways, they reminded her of the nightmares she used to have during her war with Killjoy – the coldness, the barren white across the walls and floors, the only thing different had been glowing eyes watching her in those nightmares, but the amber lights that patterned the ceiling were slightly less off-putting…

Fortunately, the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York wasn’t anything like that. Well, it actually was in several ways. There were still the obligatory white walls and floor, but the Snow Queen ignored them as she walked down them, her gorgeous wife beside her.

“Think she’ll be happy to see us?” Deanna asked, nudging her arm against her beloved wife, earning a nod from the platinum-blonde.

“I know so.” Smiled Selena. “We promised we’d visit again, and besides… our first meeting was cut rather short.”

It was a rather incredible story, but in a good and sad way. Following the SCW Pay-Per-View of Body, Heart and Soul, which involved The House of Frost’s successful retaining of the world tag-team titles against The One and Nicole Kinneck, The Frost wives had returned home, bruised and sore but rather pleased, especially Deanna, who had put the exclamation point on her war with The One, using her submission of The Consortium - which was becoming more and more of a ‘match finish’ as time went on if her match during last week’s Breakdown against Cassie Wolfe was any indication – only for the Frosts to have a message on their answering machine waiting for them. Surprisingly, it had been from the Make-A-Wish foundation, asking them to call back, specifically Selena if both were not available.

Selena sighed to herself. In the near ten years of her time in SCW, she had done several meet-and-greets. She was, after all, one of the most popular stars in SCW, which wasn’t saying much when the main-event picture consisted of people like Adam Allocco and Xander Valentine, but even so, she had proudly taken on the mantle of “The Face of SCW” both inside and outside the company years ago. Still, she had not really done much with the Make-A-Wish foundation. A phone call here, a video chat there, perhaps, but when she had called them back, she had been surprised they had asked for a meet-up, which was certainly new. What was just as amazing was the meetup taking place here in New York City, a short drive from her and her family’s home.

Missing Breakdown had been sad for her, but calling the SCW office for their approval to avoid a fine (she was NOT going to go through that again!) had been relatively painless. Besides, she had needed a break to collect her thoughts, which she hoped had done some good at the time, but after this week-

Again, Selena shook her head as the couple made their way into the elevator of the complex to ride it up to the appropriate floor. For herself, Selena had chosen to wear her ‘Winter Sky’ dress, a promise from that first encounter with the child…

The child…

Selena had not been expected to meet such a child, neither had Deanna.

“You feeling both sad and excited to see her?” Deanna whispered, earning a nod from Selena.

“Just like last time.” Selena remarked. “It’s both… cause of…”
“Yeah.” Deanna nodded her head. “And she’s so like…”
“Yep.” Selena finished the sentence before it could conclude. “Hopefully, we don’t shock her too much this time.”

What an episode that had been. At first, the young patient had not believed that she was actually being visited by her favorite SCW stars, Selena and Deanna Frost. She had even remarked, sadly, that she understood that they were look-alikes and such ‘work’ wasn’t necessary just to make her happy. The fact that the Frost wives had worn half-masks at the time did not help matters. But when they had removed them, oh the poor girl. She had been so excited that she had begun to hyperventilate and react, needing to be calmed down and, ultimately, becoming worn out in the process, cutting the meeting short. However, Selena had promised the child that both she and Deanna would come back next week – a promise they were keeping now. All the child had asked was that Selena wear one of those ‘Snow Queen gowns because they were oh so beautiful’, which was way Selena was dressed in her favorite dress and Deanna was wearing an emerald-green coat with a red vest, black undershirt, and black pants. Her hair was its usual wave of red while Selena’s was tied in its iconic braid.

It did not take long for them to reach the lounge for teens and adults, which was given a more ‘personal touch’ than the cold white – the differences Selena had alluded to earlier. Poking their heads inside, they spotted a few teens and children and adults, some playing board games, some playing video games, others still just watching TV or playing on their phones. Regardless, it took only a minute for the pair to notice the small, thin girl with black hair sitting in the corner with her parents, reading a book of some kind (Selena couldn’t make out the title).

“Pssst….” Selena tried, earning the attention of a few of the children. “Tannis…” she called a little louder.

Immediately, the girl looked up from her book, her small, (Selena tried to ignore the fact that it seemed too small for a girl her age) frame moving and her eyes widening as she saw the two women standing at the door. Her parents, sitting beside her, also grinned as they spotted the SCW tag-team champions.

“Selena! Deanna!” Tannis Park called out, immediately trying to jump to her feet and run to them. In an an instant, and at the same time, Selena and Deanna thrust their hands towards the child to stop her as Tannis’ parents reached out to take hold of her gently, all four adults giving a quick “No!”

Fortunately, the connected IV only gave a slight lurch as it moved from its place, but not enough to cause any issues. Within seconds, Selena and Deanna had effectively moved across the room, the former taking the little girl in her hands. “Easy.” She smiled. “Don’t get too excited. We don’t want a repeat from last week, do we? Then Deanna and I would need to leave and we don’t want to leave just yet.”

“Yay.” Deanna grinned, playing along. “Especially when we just got here.”

“Okay.” Tannis quickly breathed to calm herself, her eyes closing for a moment and then opening. “You came back.” She smiled brightly.

“Of course we did.” Selena smiled. “We promised we would.” She took a moment to nod a warm greeting to the two adults. “Paul, Sara.”

“Thank you for coming back, Selena.” Paul offered. “Tannis has been talking nonstop about today.”

“We’ve been looking forward to it, too.” Selena remarked, and it was true. There was something about this child. Whether it was her wonder or her bravery, Selena wasn’t sure. Maybe it was her youthfulness or her love for SCW and seeing it ‘do good’, as Tannis had put it – whatever the reason, Selena was beyond grateful to have met the girl last week. Now, not on the clock or routines of ‘Make-A-Wish’, which SCW had used to push its good image, something Selena wasn’t so sure of these days-

Again, she snapped herself out of such thoughts. She didn’t want to think about that now, or about the Aldens that continued to stalk her and her wife and mother. She just wanted to make this little girl happy.

“So…” she stood to her full height, towering over the ten-year old, who suddenly went wide-eyed. “What shall we do today-“

Tannis said nothing at first, merely eyeing both Selena’s and Deanna’s attires. “So pretty!” she remarked in wonder. “Can I feel it?”

“Tannis! Don’t be rude.” Sara, her mother, chastised gently.
“It’s okay.” Selena smiled. “Go ahead, dear.”

Carefully, Tannis reached a thin, frail looking hand to feel the fabric, her face lighting up as her fingers traced one of the larger snowflake designs on Selena’s gown. “Wow!” she smiled.

“I know. It’s my favorite.” Selena smiled. “My wife and I had it made. Watch this!”

Stepping back, Selena steadied herself before suddenly spinning on the spot, letting the gown flow around her in a flourish. Despite her desire to keep the child from getting too excited, she could not help the spike of joy that hit her as Tannis clapped her hands and squealed in delight. “That is so cool!” the young girl remarked.

“I know!” Selena playfully ‘squealed back’. “It’s even cooler when there’s light bouncing off it. Like boosh!” she imitated the ‘sound’ of light bouncing off the snowflakes, which wasn’t accurate but she didn’t care. “Now, what shall we do today?”

“Ummm…” Quickly, the young girl looked around the room, everything seeming so busy with the others. For Selena, she was just glad no one else had interrupted them due to the ‘celebrity status’ of the House of Frost. That had been an issue the first time as they had come and gone from the center. Not so much today, and for that, Selena was grateful. She wanted her time with Tannis to be uninterrupted. She felt the young girl deserved that much after last week being cut short. “How about-“ she spotted a couple of boys putting down the controllers of the Nintendo Switch. “How about Smash Brothers! I call Samus!”

“I call Zelda!” Selena remarked, gently helping Tannis around the couch, moving her rolling IV rod/bag around with her towards the couch. Her remark surprised the young girl.

“You play?”
“A little.” Selena smiled. “I’ve got three children you know. Actually, my oldest daughter is close to your age.”
“Really?! Can I meet her?”

The question surprised Selena, but also sparked a sense of unease in her. On one hand, she was sure Elsianna would love this girl. On the other hand… she wasn’t sure getting too attached to Tannis was a good idea when she was…

“I can check, but she is very busy with school.”
“Can’t believe I actually miss school.” Tannis sighed.
“They don’t let you go?” Selena asked. “Or bring your homework to you?”
“What’s the point, really?” Tannis asked, flicking the game on. “I mean… I’m going to die right?”

Selena’s eyes widened. “Where did you hear that?”

The child turned her head towards Selena, giving a small, sad smile. “I’m ten, Selena, I know how ‘Make-A-Wish works. And… I mean… you’re here… it must be pretty serious.”

“I…” Selena tried before sighing.
“I know this…” Tannis gestured to her thin frail frame. “Isn’t what normal kids like me look like.”

Biting her lower lip, Selena put her controller down beside her on the couch before gently taking Tannis’ hands in hers, careful of the IV tapped to the girl’s skin. “Tannis…” she tried. “You know you’re very sick.”
“You can say cancer.” Tannis sighed.
“But I think – I think – that Deanna and I were brought here to help you fight this. To encourage you and help you get better. Hope is an incredible tool, as is positive energy and feelings. Okay… remember last week? And you wanted to tell me all about how you watched me win the SCW World title when I beat Cid in round 3 cause it was your favorite match?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I was nervous back then. I didn’t know if I could beat him after he beat me. And the time I faced Xander in that Last Person Standing match?”

“That was my first SCW match to watch! I was like…” she did the math in her head. “8! No… 7! I was 7!”

“Well, back then, I didn’t know if I could either. A lot of people thought I should give up after losing to them. But I didn’t. I kept hopeful.”

“Is that way you’ve never turned?”
“Turned?”
“Been the bad guy. Gone heel.” Tannis shrugged, easily using the terms she had picked up from watching SCW programming. “That sort of thing.”

“I…” Selena shrugged. “I guess. It’s a little different for me. See, Tannis, I don’t ‘pretend’ to be someone out there. I can’t. I’m not that good of an actor.”
“Really?”
“Oh gods, I’m terrible.” Selena smiled, playfully, huffing her chest out. “TO BE OR NOT TO BE! THAT IS THE QUESTION!” she pronounced, earning a laugh and a groan from the child. “See?”

“That was bad! But so is Shakespeare.”
“Hey! Shakespeare is classic, young lady!” Selena remarked. “Point is that, I’m just me out there, fighting for what I believe in. Whether that’s ‘good’ or ‘bad’, ‘face’ or ‘heel’, I don’t really care. Long as I can look myself in the mirror every day and be proud of who I am. That’s all that matters to me.”

Biting her lower lip, the pale-looking child gave a nod, her thoughts seeming to shift to something else. “So… what about if SCW is sold?”

Again, Selena’s eyes widened in surprise for a second. “You watched Breakdown?”

She gave a small nod of her head. “My parents let me watch it live now – even though it’s past my bedtime. Especially since meeting you.” She eyed the Snow Queen in curiosity and concern. “Is it really true? Is Mr. Drach-Drachoee… is that man really selling SCW?”

Selena gave a shaky breath, her sapphire eyes remaining on the child. She had, mentally, avoided this question since that night in Glendale.

She didn’t want to think about it. The way D., the man she had trusted, admired and even protected on more than one occasion had so easily dismissed her, or the way he had looked at her when she and Deanna had hounded him for answers – answers she know wished she hadn’t learned.

It wasn’t possible! He couldn’t be selling SCW! It was beyond impossible. SCW, emotionally and metaphorically, belonged to the SCW Universe, yes, but on paper, it had always belonged to the D. family since its inception almost 20 years ago!

And to sell that legacy to people like Jenni Anderson or Blake Mason?!

It all seemed like some sick joke! A sick, disgusting, terrifying joke.

After everything we gave… she thought… the idea that he’s even remotely entertaining offers from those jackals!

What the hell did Blake Mason care about integrity?! The piledrive rule had been implemented with people like him in mind… and he STILL had broken it! The man had no loyalties! Coming and going out of SCW as he pleased for years and never hesitating to sell out his morals for personal betterment… and he was STILL the better option compared to Jenni Anderson!

“Selena?” the small voice snapped Selena back to realty, the Snow Queen realizing she hadn’t given the poor child an answer to her question.

“Honestly?” she struggled to find the words. “I’m not sure.” She tried to fight the sadness from appearing on her face, managing a sad smile at best. In response, Tannis gave a slight pffft sound as she blew out her exhale, a rare moment of her showing her young age today.

“Will you have a new boss?” She asked.
“Maybe.” Selena shrugged. “There definitely would be a new person making the big decisions.”

“What if he’s a jerk?”

“TANNIS!” Sara chastised her daughter again from where she sat with Paul, Deanna standing near them – the three watching the child and Snow Queen. “That is a very bad word! You know better!”

“Sorry mom…” the child seemed to deflate a little but was no less deterred from her question. “What if the new boss is super mean?”

“Super mean?” Selena asked, unable to stop the smile that formed from the child’s choice of words.

“Like SUPER DUPER mean? Like the meanest person on the planet!”

Again, despite herself, a laugh escaped the platinum-blonde. “Well, I don’t think we will have to worry about that.” She offered a kind smile to the child. “The current owner is a nic-“ she suddenly couldn’t finish that sentence, struggling to find an alternate word. “is a decent man. I don’t think he’d give it to someone that bad.”

Though you’re not entirely sure… her mind mocked bitterly.

“Why don’t YOU buy it?”

The idea seemed to come from nowhere but gods how Tannis’ face lit up as she expressed the idea, like she had solved the greatest mystery. For Selena, she was sure she had misheard the young girl.

“I’m sorry?”

“YOU could buy the company!” Tannis repeated. “It be perfect! You could be your own boss! And bring integrity into the company-“
“Tannis…” Selena tried.
“And no one would be sad unless they were bad.”
“Tannis…”
“And the good people would be treated right and it would be so great to watch!”

“Tannis!” Selena pressed, finally gaining the child’s attention. “I appreciate the idea but that is not possible.”

“Why not?” the child asked, instantly dejected.

“Because… Something like that… costs a lot of money. Like A LOT a lot. More than I have.”

It was a cold-blast of reality in terms of financial differences. There Selena was, one of the top earning stars in SCW today, her merchandise always, if not at the top, then at least the top 3 each week in sales of SCW, hell she had amassed around a million dollars alone on her championship bonuses since 2022’s start…

In short, Selena was wealthy… but even if she sold everything from her private plane to her Forever House, cashed in on all her investments and even incorporated all of Deanna’s earnings, she would still not even be in the same zip code as those that were vying to buy SCW.

Seeing her expression saddening with each thought, Tannis suddenly reached out, taking Selena’s hand with her pale, thin one. “I have $110 in my piggyback at home from allowances and chores. Would that help?”

Oh gods… my heart… Selena's heart melted with her thoughts as she beheld the earnest face of the child. Without thinking, she gently wrapped her arms around the child, ever gentle. “You’re so wonderful.” She whispered. “But you need to keep that money. Don’t worry. I’ll look out for SCW.”

Immediately, Tannis pulled away from Selena, holding out her hand, pinky extended. “Pinky-promise?”

With a slow grin, Selena linked her own pinky around the girl’s. “Pinky-promise.” She smiled. “Regardless of who is in charge, I will never let SCW lose its integrity.”
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
The Witches of Alden

”Controller”

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center New York
New York City, New York
March 6th, 2023
10:54am

They had played quite a few rounds of Smash Bros., Tannis and Selena – Selena winning a few (she had learned much from her son, David – Use X or Y to double jump and stay in the game, Mom! – poor boy wanted a challenge from his old mother…) and Tannis winning a few.

“Are you letting me win?” Tannis accused as her character, now Wario, laughed and danced on the screen as he was announced the winner.

“Nope.” Selena shook her head. “And don’t get so cocky. That was a sudden death win. I almost had you.”

Eagerly, the child began setting up another round for the two. “I think I’ll go easy on you and pick a character I suck at but is fun to play.”
“Hey now!” Selena teased playfully. “I don’t need a pity win!”

Quickly, as if trying to hide it, Tannis tilted her head towards the former world champion and SCW-celebrity, and stuck her tongue out playfully, earning a shocked expression from Selena.

“Oh that’s it.” Selena laughed before taking her player-token off Zelda and putting it on Kirby. “David hates when I do this…” she muttered under her breath. “And we’ll just had some CPU players to make it interesting.” She added, opening up the game to 4 characters, two run at level 9 for difficulty and pressing start.

Immediately, the round began and Tannis fell into the same pattern of playing as she had for the other rounds, attacking promptly with Mewtwo against the two characters. Selena, meanwhile, simply moved her character as far right as she could, away from all the action.

“What are you doing?” Tannis asked, trying to fight the two enemies that were now on her.
“Nothing.” Selena remarked before pushing the up button on the D-pad.

“HI!!!!!” Kirby suddenly taunted on the screen, only to do it again as Selena pressed the button. “HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!” over and over again.

“Oh come on! That’s so annoying!” Tannis remarked.
“Well come on over here and stop me!” Selena shot back with a grin, continuing to simply press the one taunt button on Kirby. Immediately, Tannis tried to move Mewtwo over fight but as soon as she got there, Selena was rushing past her to the other side of the battlefield, only to taunt again as the enemies tried to go for her, but then also went after Tannis again. Again, more taunting!

“HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!” Kirby yelled.
“HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!” Selena mimicked, her voice having a mix of a laugh as she did so.
“Stop it!” Tannis ordered, but couldn’t stop the laugh that was escaping her at Selena’s sheer stupidity.
“Never! This is MY strategy!”

And for five minutes, that’s exactly what happened! Endlessly, Selena would taunt with Kirby, only moving it to get the knockout blow on a target. Even when all three other characters teamed up on her to kill off Kirby, she simply reappeared, sauntered to the farthest corner, and kept that damn taunt going until the timer went off:

“THIS GAME’S WINNER IS…” the game announced. “KIRBY!”

“HI!!!!!!!” Selena finished with vindication, earning a groan and a laugh from Tannis!

Falling into the back of the couch to control their laughs, Selena and Tannis took a small break from their game-playing to calm themselves. In that time, however, Selena suddenly felt a gentle hand against the nape of her neck. Turning her head, she stared up into the emerald eyes of her wife, Deanna.

“Need to talk to you for a minute.” She whispered.

“Oh…okay.” The Snow Queen smiled, turning to Tannis. “I’ll be right back. Your choice for next game.”
“Can I play ‘Breath of the Wild’?”

“Sure!” Selena smiled as she pushed herself to her feet, immediately feeling the numbness from sitting for so long. Steading herself a little, she walked a little awkwardly around the couch, her spot replaced with Tannis’ parents, Paul and Sara Park, the parents smiling and playing with their daughter.

It wasn’t until the Frost wives were back near the door, lead by Deanna, before the redhead spoke. “I’ve been talking with Sara and Paul.”

“And?” Selena asked with a tilt of her head. “Something wrong with Tannis? Her treatments?”

“Not exactly.” Deanna sighed. “Honestly, her case is… well, anything can happen.”
“Yeah.” Selena nodded, casting a quick glance at the back of the child’s head as she set up her next game, even catching a few words from Tannis as the girl explained to her parents what she was playing.

“Selena…” Deanna pressed, regaining the Snow Queen’s attention. “Did you know that her parents have to travel 3 hours to get here?”

“They what?” Selena almost shouted, catching herself from speaking too loud and getting unwanted attention.

The younger Frost nodded. “They live in Harrisburg – apparently that’s in Pennsylvania.”

Selena was about to ask why, if that were so, would the Parks travel here, but ‘here’, that being the center, was one of the top 3 cancer treatment facilities in the world, and probably one of the closer ones. Not to mention if they were on a waiting list or something…

With a shake of her head, Selena eyed Deanna after quick glance over to the Parks. “How often do they come here?”

“Whenever Tannis has an ‘episode’ or needs treatment. Apparently, it’s been more and more often.”

“Can’t they…” Selena sighed. “What about residences? Can’t they stay here?”

“That’s…what I was getting to.” Deanna slowly breathed. “Apparently, Tannis treatments and residence here during that time is taking all their resources. They can’t afford to do anything but just visit as per absolutely necessary.”
“What about insurance companies and-“ Selena stopped when she saw her wife shake her head slowly.

With a turn of her head, Selena gazed at the Parks once more. “Wow… and here I was sad because I couldn’t follow Tannis idea of buying SCW because we weren’t rich enough. They can’t even…”

The idea came to the platinum-blonde in a second, jerking her head back to stare at Deanna. “We can do it!”

“Do what?” Deanna asked, though her eyes seemed to be already figuring that out.

“We can pay for them to live here or on residence near by. There must be some kind of charity house or something for them to stay!”

Biting her lower lip, a smile graced Deanna’s features. “I knew you’d say that.”

“You’re not mad?” Selena checked. “I can’t imagine it will be cheap paying out of pocket.”

Biting her lower lip again, it was Deanna’s turn to cast a glance at Tannis as she sat on the couch. “She reminds me of Elsianna.” She admitted. “And I… the idea of being that far from her…”

“Frankfurt?” Selena asked, earning a nod from Deanna from the prison reference.
“No parent deserves that. Especially if her time is…” Deanna sighed. “Can we help them?”

Slowly, Selena gave a nod. “Don’t tell anyone.” She whispered. “We’ll talk to the residence and say they received an offer or some kind of program or something. Don’t let Tannis or the Parks know. Last thing we won’t is for them to feel indebted to us.”

“I’m on it.” Deanna scampered out of the room to find the proper office/front-desk to get the ball in motion for that. Selena, meanwhile, turned to lean against the doorframe, keeping her eyes on Tannis.

This wouldn’t solve all the poor girl’s problems, Selena knew that much. She believed in many things and was considered one of the top wrestlers in the world, if her place in SCW and the World Series of Wrestling was any indication. But she was not arrogant enough to believe she could cure cancer, anymore than she believed she was rich enough to buy SCW and keep it a semblance of what she believed it could be.

But… she could do this. She couldn’t save the world or undo much in her own world… but she could do this.

Maybe, this was much for her as it was for Tannis and the Parks. Maybe, Selena thought, this was something she needed to.

Because, after so many months of watching things spiral out of control… she was tired of having so little of it.

The Royal Letter

Dear SCW Universe,

I know many of you want me to talk about the elephant in the room. “How does ‘The Face of SCW’ feel about the idea of SCW being sold?”.

Because it’s an honest question. For a few years now, I have represented the values I want SCW to be known for, both inside it and outside it with companies like TIA productions, XWF and the World Series of Wrestling. And obviously, I believed in an SCW filled with integrity and honor. The idea of ‘supreme championship wrestling’ actually meaning just that. But can I be ‘The Face of SCW’ when it’s changing ownership?

It's a series of honest questions and I’m not mad that the True Believers and SCW Universe want to talk about it. But truthfully, I don’t want to. I don’t want to talk about that just yet. And that isn’t a fault of yours, guys. It’s me.

I’ve been here for almost 10 years and, while I’ve seen some great and… not so great… people try to run this place (I think we all remember the D. daughters finding over this place like cats and dogs), the idea that this place would not belong to O. D.… it’s just hard for me to imagine right now. It’s hard for me to process it. Because it was the SCW he built that changed me. D.’s vision of there being a place of supreme championship wrestling is what changed me.

When I first started in this company in 2013, all I cared about was making enough money to change my life for the better. To fully escape the snowy hell that was Nome, Alaska. And you can ask anyone there, they know that it is. You won’t find a single person that hasn’t, at least once, longed to move out of that isolated town. And I was young, desperate and trapped in a rather bad place with my own demons and the reputation of a small-town pariah. I didn’t care about anything but getting out of there forever and making the money to change my life forever…

To put it another way, I was so scared of believing in anything but being a cold ‘Ice Queen’, that I blamed a superstar’s uniform of having ‘too much padding’ because he beat me. That was how pathetic I was and desperate I was to get a paycheck. I didn’t believe in accountability. I didn’t believe in learning from my losses. I didn’t believe in anything.

But this place… SCW… it grew on me. It taught me so much and slowly, I started to believe in what it seemed to stand for. More than that, I wanted to embody what it stood for. I wanted to protect it. I wanted to make it better. I wanted to see what all of you saw and then help it be what all of you believed it to be. I won’t bore you with a ten-year recount of my career and accolades, but more important than those is that now? Now, I know what that “SCW” is. I know it exists and all I want is to protect it and make it better for me, my family, the Frost legacy and for each and every one of you! And that’s because of the SCW that O. D. created, the man that’s always been there in some form or fashion.

So, an SCW without him? Like REALLY without him? I’m just not ready to talk about that. I can’t. Because there is nothing I can really do about it outside of talk to O., which we all saw last week how ‘well’ that went. I am not a billionaire, people, nor do I pretend to be. If Mr. Dracheywch is so determined to sell SCW, there really isn’t anything I can do about it. And, like I said, I’m not ready to talk about something I don’t know how to change or how to control or even how to handle.

So instead, I want this episode of Breakdown to be about what I can control. Because this is a singles match for me. As in I am not Selena Frost, tag-team champion, here. Tonight, I step back into the world I am most familiar and comfortable with. Selena Frost, Face of SCW, Snow Queen, and longest reigning world champion in the history of SCW. The woman that has beaten both the current world champion and its next challenger and a plethora of other superstars. The woman that remains one of the best wrestlers in SCW today!

And speaking of things being in our ‘control’, let’s talk about my opponent. The Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO. Now, let’s be honest here, YUYO, this is almost like ‘poetry’, isn’t it? You and the Rebel Princess Cassie Wolfe? Forming a tag-team? Cassie faced Deanna last week and now, to complete the image, you are facing me. It’s as clear a design as a 90’s sitcom trope. And that’s alright with me, because I want something of normalcy here. I want this to be about proving something for you. I want this to be about ‘making a statement’, ‘proving yourself’, ‘showing your place in the tag-team division’ or as a singles competitor. I want this to be about ‘avenging your friend’s loss’ and maybe scoring the ‘upset of a lifetime’.

Why? Because these are worthwhile goals! These are goals that will force you to bring out your A-game against me, YUYO, and THAT is precisely what I want! I WANT your A-game, princess. I want your best. Know why? Because that’s the SCW I know. That’s the SCW I believe in! Goals like that is part of the SCW that I love. Striving to be the best through skill and ability and sheer will. Integrity? I want to see that – scratch that – I need to see that here in SCW with the ownership up in the air because I need to see that such things can survive in SCW without Mr. D. there. I NEED to see it, to prove that it can! So I want nothing less than your bravado and your arrogance and your ‘superpower’, YUYO!

Know what I don’t want? I don’t want whoever’s been running around SCW the last few weeks spewing that overhyped, overexcited gimmick and then celebrating when she draws a guy over a double countout, treating it like she won the main-event of Rise to Greatness!

You think I didn’t see that, YUYO? And don’t tell me this was some ‘misunderstanding’, because I know you’ve had more than enough experience here and in Emerge to know the rules of a countout. You got counted out in your match with Chance Owens, a draw between the two of you and while he showed frustration – clearly wanting that win like anyone with passion and love for this sport would want – you jumped up and down as if a draw was good enough for you. As if it was good enough for SCW. Good enough for the SCW Universe and the True Believers…

Yeah, I don’t want THAT Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO. That woman, YUYO, is settling. That woman, YUYO, is desperate and a narcissist. That woman needs to celebrate draws as if they are victories because she can’t do what she says she will do and learn from her mistakes and get better. That woman, YUYO, won’t fight for her supposed ‘place’ on that ‘pillar’ you bragged about last week. That woman, YUYO, is not a ‘savior of SCW’ or purveyor of ‘justice’ but a sham just like The One and Adam Allocco! People that promise the world to the SCW Universe and give them crap and say ‘It’s gold!’.

I know because, like I said, YUYO, I began just like that. I began my career as insecure and uncertain. And it took seeing all that SCW was trying to be to get me to turn it around – to accept my shortcomings and strive to better myself for my own sake and the sake of what SCW truly is. And if THAT is the difference between you and me, YUYO, that refusal to settle that runs in me? Then I can promise you that you are not ready for what I can bring to the ring. You are not ready to be even considered for the tag-team titles if your ‘plan’ is to take another countout and celebrate it. Because I refuse to settle like that when it's my name on the match card and it’s the SCW Universe and True Believers that paid and gave their time to see us!

That’s why we’re not going to have any of that tonight, YUYO. No draws, no ‘hoping for a countout’ like your last two singles matches. No! No, you and I are going to have a damn good wrestling match that will provide the people of San Diego and those watching at home around the world with the integrity and true meaning of SCW that they deserve. And you will, I can promise you, YUYO, get nothing but my absolute best. Because the SCW Universe needs to see it just as much as I do. They need to see that at least someone will still be here, should those contracts of sale be drafted and the ink dries – they need to see that someone is still here, regardless of the new owner, fighting for what SCW truly, and has always, stood for.

Integrity. Honor. Being the best by just that – being the absolute best! And tonight, YUYO, more magical than even you… will be the look you see in all their eyes when I show them just that! With or without your help!

Believe it!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]