Konrad's potential son?
OOC: In case people miss the post on discord or not on discord at all, I have had this idea for a couple of weeks now, and the reason the post is here is that it doesn't have Konrad in the scene at all, just a discussion about him, but it will directly impact the RP I'm going to be writing whenever Konrad is booked next. Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------

Phoenix, Arizona. Monday 6th March.

There's an old house in Phoenix, Arizona, where three people lived inside. A grown woman, a daughter and a young man that looked like her son. The grown woman and the young man were in the room, watching television, a show called Cops. When that finished, they turned it to a sports channel and happened to find a NASCAR race from California. However, there was something different about this. When they showed Konrad being interviewed on screen, the grown woman smiled, pressing the record button so she could treasure it and turned towards her son, who looked at her as if she was finally happy. However, the truth needed to be said to her son.

Grown woman: "Jamie, I got a secret to tell you."

Jamie: "What's that?"

Grown woman: "You know I said to you that your dad was a TV show host now turned to be a professional wrestler, and he's German?"

Jamie: "Yes?"

Grown woman: "Right now, you're looking at your dad on that TV screen."

Jamie: "What?"

Jamie was in shock, widening his eyes and touching his mouth. It was clear Jamie did have plans to be a wrestler since his mother told him about his father being a professional wrestler. However, it was the first time he realised Konrad was his father, although the grown woman had a story to tell Jamie.

Grown woman: "Granted, I didn't know he does NASCAR until today, so that part shocked me. But your father, he was a lovely man. I was in Germany for a business meeting and had time to myself that day, so I went to the bar to drink alcohol."

She smiled because it was the first time in a long time she saw the man she had sex with, although Jamie had been watching wrestling for years at this point without realising the guy was his dad. Jamie was confused, but there was more than what's been said already.

Grown woman: "I went to sit down to drink some wine, and then five minutes later, he asked if anyone was sitting here, and I said no, so he came to sit next to me. We talked for hours in the bar, and even brought me drinks. We had a lot in common with music, films, tv-series and even how we tackled life situations. He fell for me as I did with him, and well, he asked if I had a boyfriend, and I said no. He then said, well, seeing we're single, I will do this. Suddenly, we kissed, leading to a snog."

Jamie was only listening as he had nothing to say as the grown woman drank water while Jamie drank coke. She had more to say.

Grown woman: "When the bar was closing for the night, we left the bar, really drunk. We held hands in the street and landed up in an abandoned house with a bed, and we all of a sudden got tense with us kissing before we ripped each other's clothes off, touching each other's bodies before leading to sex. We didn't use contraception because we were very drunk and didn't think about it. We went to sleep and were together the whole night. In the morning, when I woke up, he was gone. He left a note saying thank you for an amazing night, but I got to go to work now, hope to see you soon. Never heard from him again since."

Jamie: "So I was a mistake?"

Grown woman: "You were never a mistake. When I returned to Phoenix, Arizona, from a work business meeting in Germany, I felt sick, extremely tired, needed to pee a lot, and most importantly, missing my period. So with my pregnancy symptoms, I had to buy a pregnancy test, and I brought four of them. Took four pregnancy tests, and all the tests were positive. I wanted to keep you so bad. Especially when I was against terminating babies and didn't want to give you away to some adoption agency. Giving birth to you, little does Konrad know, was the best thing that happened to me. That man Konrad is your dad."

It caused Jamie to be confused, which was understandable, considering this all came out of the blue. He asked his mum a question.

Jamie: "I've been watching wrestling all this time, being prepared to enter the wrestling business so I can meet my father one day, telling him that he's my dad, and now you tell me after many times of seeing Konrad wrestle on TV, you just told me now. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Grown woman: "Because you always watched wrestling in your room on top of me, not really into wrestling at all, although I took you to wrestling matches, he was in other organisations that we can't afford to go to. I told you, didn't I, that your dad was a former tv show host and turned wrestler that I was open to you about?"

Jamie: "That's true, but you didn't say his name or anything. But I always wondered what my dad looked like and why I spoke in a strong accent."

Grown woman: "Because Konrad had a strong accent, and your quarks come from Konrad too. I need to get you tickets for the NASCAR Phoenix, Arizona race and a VIP pass so you can finally meet your dad. We will also approve of getting DNA tests done if Konrad wants that as evidence."

Jamie: "Maybe bring a picture of you to the race, so he knows what you look like. Yeah, I understand on the DNA testing front, as we can't deny that to Konrad at any cost."

The grown woman couldn't stop smiling after seeing Konrad on TV because it was a memory that she loved Konrad, especially when she enjoyed her time out with Konrad that day and led them to have a son, and Konrad didn't know anything about it.

Grown woman: "Not at all. He was also a musician and played some of his music to me with a mini guitar he carried around, even turning one into a love song. He was so talented and charming. I will arrange tickets for the race to see your dad and watch the race too."

Jamie: "Wow. What an amazing multi-talented guy my dad is. I always wanted to meet my dad just so I know what he looks like, how he reacts to me and for us to talk."

Grown woman: "You are going to meet him. I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures of Konrad. Just knew about him being a TV show host and wrestling. Seeing him today made me in love. I get the tickets arranged now."

The grown woman went online to dig for info about the Phoenix, Arizona, race circuit to get Jamie tickets for the weekend so he could meet his dad. At the same time, Jamie watched the NASCAR race of watching his potential dad in action. As she ordered them, she ordered the VIP pass next, which was no problem because she had a lot of money in the cooking business. Once she had done that, she came back to her son and saw other drivers on TV.

Grown woman: "All done, and you know my real name, don't you?"

Jamie: "Yes, Mila."

Mila: "Correct. The tickets will arrive in a couple of days. I got you set for the weekend as I saw on the NASCAR site that Konrad also does the Xfinity Series race."

Jamie: "Thank you mum, I get to have my dreams come true to meet my dad for the first time in my life."

Jamie hugged his mother with a big smile, knowing the reality would happen with this weekend coming up at the Phoenix Raceway NASCAR race. Especially it was only fair that his sister saw her dad a few months ago for the first time, and now, Jamie was going to see his dad at the weekend. The tickets and VIP Pass arrived on Wednesday via post in a special parcel.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.