Aisling vs. The One vs. Hairless Penguin vs. Bree Lancaster
SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, March 21, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{Meanwhile... In Somewhat-Current Times...}

There is one subject for me, that throughout my life, has been a difficult and troublesome subject for me to deal with, and that subject is trust. Trust is something that, from even my earliest memories, has been something that has ultimately caused me pain, suffering, and loss. From looking at fellow students judging me at school, to my parents questioning my intentions, to The Prophets seeing me as, no longer The One, but the one who turned their back on them, the idea of trust has been haunting.

Then there is Hailey. Hailey is the one person who has always been there. The one person who has always kept her word, even when I looked at her and questioned it. She remained there, and she stood by my side, knowing that part of me couldn't accept that she wasn't "in on the bit" all along.

But now there is another...

There's Pro... A woman living in an alter system protecting everyone else, and like me, trusting no one. And she was willing to put that aside when I came to her, asking for a tag team partner against the House of Frost. She earned my trust, she earned my respect, and she earned my word. I had made a promise to her to ensure she got what she wanted, if she would help me get what I wanted. She kept her side, and I have every intention on keeping mine. Unfortunately, the actions of others, namely Dark Fantasy, created shades of doubt in the mind of Pro, and she, like me with Hailey, now has seeds of doubt in her mind regarding my honesty and loyalty to the situation.

She now sees me with the same questions I had of Hailey and I realize what my one, long term, friend, felt like when she was in that role. And I also see Pro's side. I see that she's been wronged in the past. I see that she was duped in this exact manner before, and is seeing history repeat itself. I understand the defense mechanisms kicking in. And yet, I don't know how to approach the situation in the best manner for Pro's sake. All I know to do is what I have done so far. I've been confronted, and I've replied in honesty. I'm sure there's more "proof" I can provide, but trying to read her mind or anticipate what she needs would be unfair to her, and unfair to myself.

So I stand confused. I stand frustrated. I stand bummed that this has presented itself when I was, honestly, hoping to have someone truly watching my back with trust. And now, all I can do is hope my words hold merit and weight in her mind, and lead her to believing what I said to be true... Or who knows what may happen when we come together again.

After the most recent (full) edition of Breakdown, the world saw confrontations and confusions erupt between The One and Pro, as Dark Fantasy seemed to create a scenario that put a doubt into the trustworthiness of The One in Pro's mind. While frustrated, The One knows there isn't much that could be done, and she just resigns herself to packing up and making her way out of the arena.

She reaches the parking area where all of the talent parked their vehicles, and as she gets near her vehicle, she unlocks it, and is immediately grabbed by the arm, and spun around. She immediately sees Pro, and Pro backs her down where her back is pressed against the side of the vehicle. Pro's eyes are wide, and staring daggers through The One. Within inches of The One's face, Pro let's loose.

Pro: ... I'm not letting this go. I want answers. I want to know what ALL OF THAT inside was about. I saw what I saw. I saw what Ravyn did, and I know she WANTED me to see it to throw my life into shambles. But I also saw what you did. And that exact scenario, I've seen it burn Nicole MULTIPLE times, and I am NOT allowing it to happen again. Not as long as I am breathing. I've seen Nicole hurt enough times to say FUCK IT ALL with the alter, and protect number one, and I'm ready to end it all, right now. This system is under my protection, and I'll be damned if you even THINK you're going to get away with pulling a fast one on us, no matter how new you are to this place!

The One is quick to rip Pro's hand from her arm, stand up straight, and nudge Pro backwards, and then stepping back herself. While instinctively now ready for conflict, The One knows someone has to be the "cooler head" in that regard, and instead continues to use her words instead of physicality.

The One: Are you deaf? Or are you fucking BLIND? I was as BLUNT as I could be in there, and it wasn't for fucking show, or for us to get some extra TV time. No... I'm not here to make myself look good, or spring any fancy fucking traps on people, at the expense of others. I don't care what people think of me because I am who I am and I say who I am out loud. I'm as "black and white" in that regard as they come.

My fight with Syren should have painted the picture for you. It should have written my autobiography in your mind, in MY ACTIONS and MY WORDS. Hell, our fight with the Frosts should have painted a very descriptive picture for you in your mind's eye. Why? Because I've never looked at you as ANYONE but Pro. I've never seen you as Nicole, Ducky, or whomever is in your alter. I've ONLY known Pro, and THAT is who I interact with because SHE'S the one I can understand relate to. All the others in your system, they're strangers to me. So I'm not going to run around trying to act like I can use or play them against one another, OK?

Pro scoffs.

Pro: You REALLY want to act or think that you understand our system?

The One: I understand it more than you would EVER give me credit for, I know that...

Pro growls.

Pro: You know NOTHING of what we live in or have to deal with?

The One smirks.

The One: Oh really?

Pro: I fucking guarantee it...

The One takes a deep breath, almost mimicking Jim Carrey's "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective" scene where Ace speeds through an explanation of Ray Finkle's career, with a gun to his face. While she doesn't speed through it, knowing that would make Pro feel mocked, the reference is one that she cannot help but do, more as a slight poke to her "frenemy."

The One: The fact is, I come from a very complex background where I have seen and interacted with a number of different people, in different situations. I have seen a DID system in my life, and yeah, I'll admit that when I first was exposed, I didn't understand it at all. I'll admit that I was as guilty as many inside this building we just left, and looked at the system as someone who just didn't have it "all there." But, over time, I got to know these peple. I got to know the alters. I got to realize that I was as ignorant as they came, and knew NOTHING at the time.

So I sought knowledge...

I sought information...

I sought exposure...

I learned that every alter is different, each having their own personality and responsibility to the system as a whole. I learned not every DID system is the same. Not every one of them has the same grouping of alters, so they cannot be generalized, and each one has to be understood and respected individually. But there are some roles that TEND to be active in all alters, but not guaranteed, because these most frequently serve very specific roles to the host. Sometimes these roles don't like to be seen or acknowledged as existing by the host, or just outright do not acknowledge the host exists.

But... They still serve a role... And that role always boils down to one thing, self-preservation...

With you, I understood who YOU were, and in looking back, I began to see what roles each one of your alters play in your system. And I realized, really quickly, Pro was the one that I could relate to the most because of her job, protection... How? Why? Because to a degree, when I speak about myself, The One is, effectively, the protector of my own host. I may not be in a system, but The One is not who I was born as. The One is not my given name. The One, in fact, is a persona, a life I have had to embody, an "alter," if you will, that I have to embody in order to survive the world I was living in. My core, my "host," is someone who was always considered "weak, weird, and incapable" of handling her own in difficult situations. My core self was always believed to be an outcast and someone that could be manipulated by everyone.

But then, along came a girl named Hailey... And she showed me who I COULD be...

This girl, she opened me up to the idea of letting someone stronger, from within, take charge of the situation. She encouraged me to let them take control and protect my core self, that was never given a chance to survive. Thus The One was born... Well the personality... The name was bestowed upon me, which is where I know I am different from you, Ducky, and Nicole. Those alters are not given to you by someone else. Those alters are bestowed upon you from within. Those alters have to be respected individually. And because of that, that's why I only say I know you. I only identify with you. I have never met Nicole. I have never met Ducky. I have only met Pro, and while others may say, "oh they're all the same person," I see past that short-sighted bullshit.

I see who Pro truly is because it's WHO I have gotten to know. So I'm going to be blunt with you. I'm going to be honest with you.

What others are doing out there, that's just a bunch of fucking mindgames. The fact is, if I wanted to play mindgames, I wouldn't be standing here right now, in your face, defending myself. I'd brush you off, I'd say, "oh just trust me, Pro, I got you, don't worry about them, it's all good," and smile and go my own way. I would just say, "trust me!" For fuck's sake, wasn't I the person who came into SCW with a series of cryptic videos?

Yeah...

That's me!

I wouldn't be here, "engaging" you.

The One throws her arms to the side.

The One: But here I am... Here WE are... In a fucking parking lot, where I am speaking ad nauseam about who I am and what I understand. Because IT'S WORTH IT to me...

Pro's facial expression doesn't change toward The One. Inside, though, she is becoming angry that someone has actually made her begin to "think" about everything she thought she had figured out. The One, seeing this, continues her diatribe of explaining why Pro should listen.

The One: ... Think about this... We looked one another in the eye with the same anger when we lost to the Frosts. We both wanted to blame one another because that's who we are. Neither one of us want to believe we can accept blame. But what did we see? We saw we were outmatched, yes, that night, but that each did exactly what we had agreed to do. We owned up to our end of the bargain. And I walked out there, like you, not knowing if we could trust one another, and then at the end, we proved to one another that we could.

That was a real "a-ha" moment for me...

That's when I knew that I owed you, and you DESERVED the respect I promised you, and I was going to honor my word to the fullest. You did the same for me, and it was my responsibility to do the same.

I don't care about anyone else here... I get that Rayvn went out there trying to make you think one thing, but ask yourself this... Have I ever hinted, or given you ANY indication that it is the case? I handled my business against Syren, the CRUX, the FOUNDATION, the BEGINNING of EVERYTHING that I have wanted to destroy, and her "top" buddy had to come out there and make things seem different because she wanted to get to YOU. And yeah, Rayvn is on my radar and HIT LIST of people I want to destroy because she represents the same thing as Syren. That is, unless she does like other members who WILL REMAIN on this list, who tucked their tail, got their feelings hurt, and ran away. If that's the case, it'll just stay there, until they, inevitably, rear their head again.

BUT... That is something I've made clear...

Now, when it comes to you and I, when it comes to Pro and The One, none of those people on that list or anyone else in this business hold any influence over me. I am not someone who can be bought or convinced to go against my word. I give it, I honor it. And I made you a promise, Pro. I gave my WORD to someone who i could relate to and understand, because I believed in her and I believed that she could believe in me. If you have doubt in me, then I'll be point blank with you... That's on you, Pro! That's not my fault.

I am, ultimately, going to live up to my word. I can't force you to believe it. I can't force you to believe me. I can't force you to trust me. But the fact is, I am going to do my part to earn all of that from you. I see so much potential in what we have here...

Pro's expression doesn't change, but her silence is broken.

Pro: Oh? Do you? Do you really?

The One nods.

The One: Yes... I do...

Pro: Why? Why me? Nobody believes in me. Nobody believes in Pro. Nobody trusts me. So why should The One be this magical being?

The One let's out a smile that is more natural, showing a softness, than a smirk.

The One: Because I get it. The fact is, we may have different backgrounds, we both may have different upbringings and lives we have led, but the fact is, neither of us were ever taken seriously. We were never given a fair shake at life. We were looked at as "weak" or "problematic" and people just wanted to try and keep us at a distance. But maybe it's time for those "weaklings," and those who are "problem children" to come together. Maybe it's time for different backgrounds, upbringings, mentalities, and outlooks to come together. Maybe it's time for those differences to find a commonality of being doubted and being forced to record to painful situations, to join forces and ensure their survival? Maybe it's time for people to understand that what they see on the surface or on a fucking television isn't all there is to a person? Maybe it's time for like-minded people to come together and combine resources, where agendas don't matter, but instead the understanding of where they connect and understand one another matters most?

Pro looks a bit confused.

Pro: What do you mean?

The One: In this business, it's always about protecting one person, yourself. It's always about you versus "the rest." Yeah, some people team up and make some "group" to try and fit a mold, be cool, or whatever. But rarely do people come together simply out of looking out for one another and being straight forward with the world about who they are. Most groups always have the main person, and the rsst. It's never about a common goal and common purpose. And none allow for individuality, either. It's always about "being a team player" for whatever the "head person" decides is the common goal.

Fuck that...

Everyone deserves to have their own rights and abilities to pursue what they want. But they also need to know that someone is there in case there is a numbers game. So maybe it's time for there to be a group who may be "individualistic," but REPRESENTS the idea that you mess with you, you mess with the whole?

Pro rolls her eyes, not seeing the vision of The One.

Pro: It sounds like you have this utopian idea that I know isn't ever going to be a reality...

The One tilts her head in sarcastic disbelief.

The One: Is it not? Did we not go into the pay-per view with a common goal, but still our own long term desires? Did we do anything but agree to protect one another's individual goals, while attacking the common goal together? Did I ask you to do anything to support my goal, outside of be my partner? Did you ask me to do anything but ensure you got your hands on the Dancing Bear? No. We asked for a simple request. Not someone to be involved per say, or make it "their goal."

So maybe the world needs to have a group that has that collective individual, but group, mentality?

Maybe it's time for people who are pissed off at everything to step up and make everyone understand that there is a new group taking control of the rule of the world, and if it comes to the point their individual paths cross, then those unfortunate souls will face the wrath of multiple individuals at once. Maybe it's time for people to accept that people can, in one hand, want the same thing, but in the other have their own grander plan of existence, without being "moral enemies, mutually exclusive, or against the direct personal interests of others?" Instead their common goal is to be there for one another while they each prove that they are there to fight alone, or together if necessary, to achieve goals.

Maybe YOU need to accept that The One is here to offer a trustworthy relationship in the long term, that has our common, but also individual goals in mind, and has a full respect for both? Maybe it's time for the world to open their eyes, and have to accept that they only get one choice, when it comes to the two of them?

Pro: And that one thing is?

The One grins again, this time in a more devious and sly manner.

The One: Fuck Around and Find Out!

Pro doesn't handle the smirk well, and gets back in the face of The One.

Pro: That's not fucking funny!

The One is confused as to the aggression of her counterpart.

The One: What in the hell do you mean?

Pro snarls before retorting.

Pro: I know that you are mocking me and my past. That is EXACTLY what we have faced. You are mocking me for believing the idea that people like me exist, aligning the alter to their side, only to be hurt and betrayed in the long run. You just said it yourself... You know the past, now you say you know the future, and it's magically the same shit as before? I've been fooled before. I've allowed us to be hurt before. I am not allowing this shit to happen again!

The One shoves Pro back a few inches to give the two more room.

The One: What in the FUCK are you talking about?

Pro: C'mon... The One is the SCW "Historian," isn't she? She should know EVERYTHING about Pro's history, Nicole's history, Ducky's history, ALL OF OUR HISTORIES. You Obviously do because youre trying to play the SAME CARD we have had played against us, that others did before. Your idea, great on paper, yes. But then we are the ones who are left vulnerable and hurt, left to be in pain, every one of us in our own way. We are left for dead, ruined, and mocked by everyone else, while you skip off into the sunset, with whatever YOU want. You just played your hand too quick... And I'm not playing cards with someone who is going to try and play those types of bluffs...

Pro turns and goes to walk away, but before she gets two steps in stride, The One has lifted herself off of he car, and grabbed Pro's arm, and spun her around, reversing the roles that initially led to the moment that started this situation.

The One: You know what, fuck your past and fuck my past, too. I've trusted one person, ONE FUCKING PERSON, in my life, and it was someone who wasn't even related to be my blood. Your past, your alter's past, all of it is something I, personally, respect, and that's why I never delved into your past or looked into things that have hurt them. I WANT to be honest with you, and stay true to what I believe will be the best for ALL of us here.

Face it, Pro... I'm not a manipulator unless someone crosses me, and then it's fair game, but until then, I am true to my word. You and your alter system have never done that to me, and she don't believe they ever will. None of you, not any single one, have anything to fear from me because whomever or whatever happened in your past isn't impacting what I do now. I stay naive to your past for that very reason. I just see what I have seen since appearing in this place, and that's all. I've never dug into your past, pried, asked questions, anything like that, and I never will because what made this system for you is your own private story. It's not mine.

All I know is this... I can relate to you, who sees things much like I do. If you can't accept that reality, that maybe, just maybe, someone new, someone different, someone NOT from the past, and someone similar to you exists and is staring you in the face, then guess what... That is on YOU, not ME! I'm committed to this, and I would hope the same from you. But now, I'm putting the onus on you, whether or not you can accept someone new into your world.. I'm keeping my word regardless of your decisions. I'm going to ensure you get what you want. But you... You need to decide if you can accept it as truth or push me away like I am someone I'm not...

Pro yanks her arm down from the grasp of The One and just stares at her.

The One: It's your choice... And I'm OK with you taking your time to make it... I'm not going anywhere...

The One then turns and pops the door open to her rental car and angrily throws her bag in, before immediately going to the driver's side door and getting herself. She makes sure Pro is clear and puts the car in gear and speeds out of the parking lot, leaving Pro there standing, looking stunned and beginning to question much of what she has come to hold true and as fact to the alter she so vehemently wants to protect.

----------------------------------

{PROMO}

When I came to SCW, I came here with a mission. I came here desiring to change the landscape that everyone had become accustomed and accepting of. I came to rid SCW of those who created a situation where the organization was based SOLELY on who could copy who better, and who "looked" like the part of an SCW superstar of the time.

And time after time... I did my duty...

None was more defining than what happened when The One walked into the ring with Syren, the catalyst, the defining representative, of everything I have set out to destroy, in a match that could not have been more conclusive. And this match, this moment, was one that I hoped that would define who I am and who I represent in what I have claimed to be in SCW thus far.

And it did just that...

Syren was someone who represented the status quo. She represented everything that I said I wanted to eliminate. And getting an opportunity to walk out there, on live TV, including in front of the world, and being able to make her effectively die at my hands, is exactly what needed to happen for SCW to take the next step. I am not naive. I am not stupid. I am not dumb in thinking that someone coming in here to take out the "old guard" is something that would be fun to promote, and then see the newbie, the inexperienced one, the weakling, lose? It leads to ratings, doesn't it?

Doesn't it?

Don't you want the one who has been the dominant force to win, and ultimate see that underdog overcome the odds? I know I would. I know I think that is the best case scenario. But the reality is, this isn't something where you get something "perfect," and instead, you get what reality gives you. You get what you get, and not what necessarily gives you the best "storyline," in SCW. You get reality, and Syren was an antitheses of what I felt needed to be in SCW, and then, I got the chance to destroy her. I got the chance to end her. I got the chance to wake her up from her "Dark Fantasy," and guess what, she got to realize that the world she was living in was no longer one that ANYONE ELSE was joining her in, and now, she was alone...

Syren's destruction, at my hands... It marked one thing...

It marked the end of an era!

The One smirks.

And with the end of the era comes the beginning of the next chapter of Supreme Championship Wrestling, and again, with that, comes a moment in the history of this company where definition begins to change, and what you may see as being one way, is ultimately redefined as something else...

And with that I mean three words... Body... Heart... Soul...

Before I get into the depths of what those three words mean, let's look at what is occurring that night. Let's look at what happens and occurs when the bell rings in Dallas, Texas...

What happens?

Multiple things...

Multiple matches...

But the one that represents what The One has defined her career on, and is defined by this pay-per view, is the Adrenaline Championship, putting The One, again, against multiple competitors for the ultimate goal of something far greater than what they walked into. And that greater good is none other than the Adrenaline Championship...

But what is the Adrenaline Championship? What is the world of the "Adrenaline Division" in the eyes of what SCW has always seen it?

SCW looks at the Adrenaline Division as something where people fly, people put their bodies on the line, people do wild and crazy things to get the crowd to oohh and ahh over moves. This is what SCW has always held the Adrenaline Division to. And that isn't a bad thing. I am not burying the past. The idea of "Adrenaline" in that regard makes perfect sense, and champions of past has done exactly what is necessary to elevate the mentality of said idea for the masses.

Previous champs have proven they can be what SCW believes "Adrenaline" means...

But answer me this...

Think about this...

Question this...

Is "Adrenaline" such a one-word focus and idea? Is the championship for this division marked by who can jump higher and gain the most frequent flyer miles? Or does the word "Adrenaline" mean something more to the world, including, The One?

This is why I said this match, this pay-per view, and everything, make that word mean more to me than what it may mean to others!

The One chuckles.

... So let's talk about it... Let's talk about Body, Heart, and Soul, but in an order that is more suited to what it means to me...

Body... Heart... and Soul... Three things that represent The One, and her entire tenure in Supreme Championship Wrestling...

The body... The vessel in which the world sees this division. The vessel that puts itself in harms way, putting itself on the line, all for the sake of the division that has become its namesake. The body... Willing to throw caution to the wind, feel it the next morning, and pay it no mind because that, similar to the Hardcore lifestyle, is what is expected. The body... Accepting its responsibility of twisting, turning, flying, crashing, and defying all forms of gravity, just for the sake of a nomenclature that was defined by those who have created and held the title beforehand...

But the heart... Ahh... The heart... The true generator of the physical burst of adrenaline that keeps the person moving on. The heart... The one thing that everyone references as the source of everything that makes one worthy of stepping up into a division that has always required people to go outside of their comfort zone to show the world they are the aerial assassin of an organization that has continued to promote it as such. The heart... The one vessel that everyone says is the end all be all of what keeps the winners and losers apart. Winners, they have the heart to continue on and fight. Losers, they didn't come close. But nevertheless, the heart, the pivotal role in what separated "The Adrenaline" from the "not-so Adrenaline" competitors.

The One smirks.

... What about the "soul?"

The pay-per view isn't called "Body and Heart," it's called "Body, Heart, AND Soul..."

Well I thank you for asking because SOUL is something that this division has lacked for a long, long, time...

Like I said earlier, this whole division has always centered around one thing... Aerial assaults that put your body and life on the line. And that extends to what I would say probably represents the "soul" of the division as well. It's been about one thing and one thing only. And that's it. But for me, the word "Adrenaline" doesn't mean just that when it comes down to the SOUL of the division. The fact is, adrenaline is something our body and heart need to survive. Adrenaline is an integral part of the lives we all live, and that translates to Supreme Championship Wrestling. This division, it used to be nothing, and then became something that everyone wanted to be a part of. It became something of the glue that truly kept this place alive. People wanted the championship, even if they weren't the prototypical person to be "labeled" as a member of the Adrenaline Division, and why is that?

Because they needed it far deeper inside than anything else...

Sure there is the World Championship, the "biggest prize of them all." But does it truly give you that feeling deep down, that you have something that you NEEDED? The Adrenaline Championship, it's the title that people want deep in their soul and it has been since it was brought back from the dead. It became the defining championship of this business even though it wasn't the "top tier" championship belt. It became the SOUL of SCW. If you were the Adrenaline Championship, you earned it. You knew that people would want to take it from you as quick as you earned it. You knew that you were now the one who all eyes would be on every defense because why?

Soul...

And who represents that soul right now? Who do we have at that helm? We have someone who's desire it is to be some kind of flamboyant barn animal instead of the champion of the division that was the workhorse championship before the Television Title was introduced. And to be honest, where has he been? Why hasn't he been that soul of the division like he should be? Why has he basically sat on the sidelines? It's because of who he is, a Hairless Penguin. A naturally weak and natural water-being who is prey and fodder to so many, much stronger, much meaner, and much more savage creatures, like seals, sea lions, sharks, killer whales, you name it, a penguin with alopecia would be so obviously ripe for the picking, it's better they just continue to hide in the darkness and only come out when they feel safe...

And champ, let me tell you that your worries of predators now include one of the most vicious land creatures you've ever seen...

ME!

The One takes a hit off of her vape, and continues.

You see, on the surface, this match looks like many I've had in SCW on pay-per view. Lots of people with The One in the mix for something bigger. But unlike the rest, this one is all about who can be the biggest predator of them all, take out the rest, and ultimately emerge as the victor, thus becoming the SOUL of this organization.

We already established it won't be someone who simply waddles around, and claims that "title" by name alone, without proving it...

I don't foresee it being Aisling, who admittedly I know little about, but I feel is lucky to be included...

Which leaves Bree Lancaster... Oh Bree... You are someone who, as I looked in the history books of SCW has gone down a path where you weren't taken seriously, to becoming champion multiple times over. You are someone who has been up and down many times. And you battle back. Time after time you may be counted out, but you don't give up. I respect that in a competitor. I've seen you go toe to toe with the best in SCW, and seen you have successes and failures, and unfortunately, you're running into a situation where you are going to watch the new soul of this division take control, and show the world what ADRENALINE actually means...

It's will no longer be about the flippy-floppy stuff. No it'll be about being pushed to your limits. Challenging individuals to understand what it truly means to have that rush of knowing you are reaching the point where you have nothing left to give, and then something kicks in and BOOM, a boost that pushes you to the finish line. This will be the continuation of the new evolution of SCW, where something that has EMBODIED the core of what SCW stands for is given new life and new meaning. And it'll mark the changing of the guard of who represents it.

No more old schoolers...

No more people with minimal pasts...

And no more Hairless Penguins hiding in the darkness, only to come running out when they think it's safe, or they think they can capitalize on the situation...

Only ONE can handle this job. Only ONE can embody what the word ADRENALINE will mean to Supreme Championship Wrestling and its future. Because the inevitability is there. The day will come where those who I have made my mission to take out will try and come roaring back to show they are still "in charge." And those same people will want to take championships back just because, and not really appreciate or embody what the title means. It'll just be a piece of metal that they claim shows their dominance. So like I said...

Only ONE person can allow their BODY to take the punishment...

Only ONE person can put forth the HEART it takes to come out on top...

And only ONE person will emerge as the new SOUL of SCW and be the injection of ADRENALINE that it needs to continue to rise from its ashes...

And like death... Like taxes... It's the only other guarantee... That ONE person, is THE ONE!
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 24-18-3   |   2024 Record: 4-1-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
OOC: Shoot filmed Saturday, day before the PPV. Good luck everyone Smile

------------------

Retribution 2023
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion