SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

[INSERT]

[VOYAGERS]

[END INSERT]

[A grainy video pans open inside what appears to be a studio. There's a black background with "SCW" plastered all throughout. The lights are dim. SCW.com interviewer Gavin Salter is positioned in the middle of the room. To his right, with a black and silver "VOYAGERS' crew neck, black jeans, Alexis Quinne paces a little with her hands on her hips.]

Gavin: SCW.com reporter Gavin Salter here inside the Ky-Vee Arena in Kansas City. Kansas City, a ciy enriched in wrestling history, a I'm sure you know of.

[Alexis nods.]

Alexis: Yeah, yeah. It's honestly kinda overlooked, I think. Because St. Louis is down the road and that's, you know, so much history is in that city. So much wrestling history. You hear all the stories of the classics in St. Louis Arena in the 50s and 60s. When the terriotires were a thing, you know, that was like one of the places you wanted to be at when you were coming up.

Gavin: It was like a mecca for Missouri.

[Alexis' eyes lit up.]

Alexis: Exactly. It's not like now where you could be wrestling in the Bay and your match is on Youtube and a promoter sees you, thinks you could be a player and rise up the ranks and win belts and shit and they can just DM you. Back then, it was word of mouth and if you weren't from the area but like your local promoter got into the ear of the guys that was running shit, if you made it there, you were made. I mean, you know, the day I realized I wanted to come back was in St. Louis, being there for Naddy and seeing all the history.

But yeah Kansas City, same thing. It's kinda like how in the Bay San Fran was like the place to be but across town, you had real griners in Oakland just getting to it. This city goes back to like the 30s far as pro wrestling goes. A lot of guys went into World War 1, WWII, then there was a boom afterwards. So this is a town of grinders. When i got here, a couple of days ago and just walked around, got in touch with some old promoters, new promoters. Getting time with the fans. You can hear that. It's not fake shit. They love their pro wrestling. They're proud to be a pro wrestling town. I know te Chiefs are king right now. They got one on the Niners, which still stings me.

[Alexis chuckles. Gavin follows suit.]

Alexis: But nah this is apro wrestling town and these people love it. So coming down here, Playing the Wildcard, Ky-Vee Arena, Kansas City, if you're on the fence coming to this show. You won't find a better ticket pro wrestling wise that what's going on in SCW right now. There's a reason, you know, 20 years, SCW has stayed around. It's the quality of wrestling. Forget all the games and all the wackiness and shit, at it's core, it's the best of pro wrestling.

[Gavin nods.]

Gavin: I certainly agree with that. If you're at home, watching this, and you still have not purchased a ticket, what are you doing? Tickets are running out quick. Contact your local ticketmaster or even check Supremecw.com for more information.]

[A bold, red graphic appears on the bottom right screen. it reads "For more information regarding tickets for Playing the Wildcard; LIVE! Sunday, April 23rd, 2023 in the Ky-Vee Arena. Kansas City, Missouri, please go to SupremeCW.com or chck your local ticketmaster!"

Gavin: What a card we have in store for you great Kansas Ciy fans as well as all of you at home. Josh Hudson, the new World Heavyweight Champion after that chaotic Cash-in free for all from the mind of Kimberly Williams-

[When her name is mentioned, Alexis scoffs. Then her face settles in a scowl.]

Gavin: will defend that title against old rival Owen Cruze. The storied rivarly writes another chapter. Alexis, you have had history with both men. How do you see this playing out? What is your take here?

[Alexis crosses her left arm undereath her right armpit and uses her pinkie and ring finger to scratch her chin.]

Alexis: Yeah I've been there with both. Every time I've stepped in the ring with Owen or Hudson, you know, I'm always going in, hand on the trigger. You have to be with them. Hudson has so much experience and the way he's able to take a section of the ring and just say "this is my spot. You're not getting anything outside of here and really dominate. That's a skill. I just saw Owen a month ago in the Underground. His mind. The way he's able to see the situation play out ahead of time and just, you know, some of the things he does with his body or will try to do, not many people can do that.

Gavin: Always have had off the charts athletisicim.

Alexis: It's more IQ than anything. Over time he's gotten so much better with when to do things, when not to do things. When to throw the faint kick. Where to hit you. He's always been a speed demon so it can come from anywhere. Hudson has gotten him because in the cruical moments, he's been able to counter when Owen goes for the kill. But, to be honest Gavin, in wrestling, when you hate someone. When you really, really can't stand someone, a lot of the gameplaning goes out of the window because we're all human. So you see red in there and you see with them. So it's like "fuck that guy" and it just goes from there. So I don't know Gavin. My guess is Owen. That's my pick. He's been the guy since the start of the year. But you never know.

Gavin: You truly never do. We do know that on this same card, you will be wrestling against Asher Hayes. A match where you made the challenge to him.

[Alexis eyes widen as she turns about face to the camera.]

Alexis: That's right, Gavin. Asher Hayes, hey listen. Yo. I've picked fights with people my entire life. There were so many girls, bigger than me, meaner than me, when I was like 7, 8, 9. That would try to me with me and thought they could walk over me. and I would look them in the eye and tell them bring it. Meet me outside after class. Shit, sometimes I told them lunch time, bathroom. Be there.

And I didn't win every fight. Got knocked down a couple of times. Lost a couple of teeth. Jaw got broke once. But every time Asher, looking in the eye of danger, staring at the bottom of the gun, I dug my Chucks in the ground and said whatever I had today, I'm going to show it. And that's the true shit. That's the real shit. That's pro wrestling. No matter if it was back in the day, in the 50s and 60s, where wrestlers from RIGHT here, Kansas City, brought their boots and went to Kemper Arena down the way. 19,000 in the stands cheering them, booing them. Or tomorrow night, when you and I dance in that ring, that's what it's all about. I got what I got. You got what you got. Only one winner. Let's see who it is.

[Alexis rubs her hands a bit when Gavin jukes the micrphone back towards him.]

Gavin: Now as you know, Alexis, Asher is in a similar position as you are. Trying to build some momentum and make a big move. And we're approaching Rise to Greatness season where everyone is pulling out all the stops.

[Alexis moves her head up and down.]

Alexis: Right it's that time of year. Everything that is out there is for the taking. And I know, Gavin, that Asher sees the same thing I see. Asher, when I hear you, when I see you in the ring, there's that desire, there's that spririt there. You want to get to summit. You want to rub elbows with Hudson, with Cruze, with Syren, with Ace. All the elite, right? That's the place to be.

[Alexis pauses, twisting her head to Gavin.]

Alexis: But Gavin that's kinda part of why I picked this fight. Asher, doing this is healthy for me. Because, like Gavin season, Rise to Greatness season is almost here. Won't be long til Taking Hold of the Flame. I went a full hour, sweating dripping down my body from head to toe. I was wincing from the pain of the sweat getting in my eyes. My body was throbbing at all the hits that I took. I know you saw what I did. I know these people sw what I did. One hour. Made it to the end only to watch it slip away.

For me, Asher, it's not good enough for me to get that close and not pull it off. It's not good enough for me to then to go to Rise to Greatness, get a crack at the Adrenaline title and then get pinned. Both nights, Asher, I took the longest road out of the ring, back into my locker room. The longest road you will ever feel as a pro wrestler is when you lose the big ones and those were two big ones, Asher.

[Aleis points to the camera.]

Alexis: Taking off my boots while I'm laying on the floor, staring up at the lights. Thinking of all the time my mom, my dad, all the time I chose to do this rather than get time with them. All the moments I pissed away not making right with my sister or every doctor's visit that I go to and the doctor says "ma'am, you have so much wear and tear on your body for someone so young." It's THOSE nights, Asher. It's THOSE nights. Those sleepless nights. Where you question it all.

Pro wrestling is can be a lonely road. Lot of times it's just you, your dreams and motivations and that's it. Everyone's got their reasons. Everyone has their why's but the thing that brings it all together is competiton.

[Alexis takes a deep exhale.]

Alexis: This is competition at the end of the day, Gavin. I think sometimes people forget that. That's the root, right? I remember, Trios this year, telling Selena Frost, one day i was going to kick her ass. And the look on her face, you would have thought I said I was going to punt her dog to Arrowhead.

Listen, it's no hard feelings or I'm not scheming some, you know, plan to ruin her life. It's the competition. You live on your sword or knieve or gun or whatever. And you go down on that same weapon. Whatever weapon of choice, that is what this is, Asher.

Asher this is all competition. And on Sunday, April 23rd. Tomorrow night. In Ky-Vee. SCW. The best professional wrestling company in the world. I'm picking that fight. And I'm bringing my sword with me. And we'll goes down on theirs.

[Alexis takes a step back. Her mouth forms an O expression. Her hands retreat back on her hips.]

Gavin: There you have it folks. Alexis Quinne is ready for Playing the Wildcard. Live tomorrow night, 8PM Eastern time, 5PM Pacific standard time right here in Ky-Vee. If you still aren't convinced to grab yourself a ticket or call your local cable provider, trust me, you don't not want to miss this action. We hope to see you all there, friends. Until next time.]

[FIN]