Ringside Dirt: Alexis Quinne Fined
Ringside Dirt: Alexis Quinne Fined!
5/9/2023 8:34 P.M.

Following her loss to Bree Lanchester last week on Breakdown in the first round of the United States Title tournament, Alexis Quinne was seen storming back into her locker room, where apparently, she proceeded to trash it. Sources stated that they heard yelling and then a slew of crashing noises. It was later confirmed that this came from Quinne herself, pulling down the flat screen TV, breaking it in the process while also flinging multiple items across the room ranging from chairs, water bottles and even her own wrestling boots.

We've had it confirmed that the company quietly fined Quinne the following night $5,000 and in addition an undisclosed amount to the CHI Health Center for damages done to the room. Sources state Quinne didn't offer much resistance to the fine, paying it immediately.

Quinne was reached out to provide additional comments. When asked about the matter, she simply replied; "It was a tough loss and I handled it the way you heard. Credit to Bree for pulling it out. Makes sense why I'm getting dinged. Take full responsibility but I'll never apologize for wanting to win. That's just how I'm wired."