The Random Superhero vs. Casterillo
The Random Superhero vs. Casterillo

3 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag; 10 RP limit for the elimination tag;
Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Saturday, November 24, 2018
*NOTE THE DIFFERENT DEADLINE*
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
I love my child, I love my wife, I love my job and all the little things that happen in each and every one of these aspects that tie into what I refer to as my life. For the most part. Some things could be better but that's just life isn't it? We've got so many phrases meant to reflect this. I am not the brightest crayon in the box by any stretch of the imagination, I often need help when it comes to finding new perspective.

It took a friend of mine pointing out that he doesn't allow his young daughter to watch SCW for the simple reason he claims, it would make it her dumb. Possibly worse, she could be indoctrinated by the howls of the, how do you put it? Bad people.

It's not exactly PG content, even if the material could be followed by a toddler. There is so much ego, lack of conscious or convictions, only challenged by wishful thinking and otherwise complacency from those that are supposed to be standing for something.

I must admit, I wouldn't stand for much were it not the fact there is someone in my life who will tune in each and every single week just to see me. For her, I just think we can do better. So many children are brought into the chaotic world of wrestling, mystified by the spectacle. We're just a regular three-ring circus.

However for her, I decided to try something different. Something different, something meant to be uplifting. So maybe it's goofy, however isn't that what this is all supposed to be? A show for the masses.

Which led me to thinking, SCW could really use something very much beloved in our culture today for which it is lacking; a superhero.

Perhaps people would notice. Perhaps they wouldn't. It's not for fame I wish to be this. It's for her. And so this is what would lead to this all coming about. A minor conversation with a friend with a fresh thought of ingenuity. I would need help with a disguise. Something silly and yet, something one could like.

I don't know many people whom's alley this would be up, however one did come to mind. Just days away from Under Attack, I find myself now standing before her dwelling, not entirely sure how to put this. Suppose the best way is to be direct. It's what a hero would do.

Knocking at her door I now wait. There is something resembling a bit of a crash behind the door, I am almost afraid she has company. The shift of a deadbolt is apparent before the door flies open. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the beautiful blonde girl chewing gum with nothing on but panties and an oversized hoodie wasn't what initially came to mind. To be fair to her, I held no expectations given her most notable company.

Cookie: "Heeeello! So now what?"

Her eyes light up. I give her credit for her unwillingness to ever show a side of unhappiness or anger. I've often speculated on how many skeletons she must have buried in her closet somewhere, wearing a mask of joy and glee for all the world to see.

Narrator: "Hi Cookie. I texted you earlier because, I am trying something out and I really think you'd be the best person to go to for something like this."

Cookie: "Do you want me to be in a movie?"

Narrator: "What? No."

Cookie: "Are you going to proposition me again?"

This didn't happen.

Narrator: "May I come in?"

Cookie: "Only if you're able to without my consent! Vampires can't come in without permission."

There is a pause as I stare at her in confusion, unsure of what to say. She ignores this while skipping gleefully back into the apartment, leaving the door open. This seemed inviting enough. Closing it behind us, I turn just in time to see her jump onto a stack of pillows on a couch, where the entire wall looked to be engulfed by a television. It should have been evident based on her cosplaying, she liked video games. As proof the entire wall beside the wall dedicated to the television had shelves full of them.

She appeared to be in the middle of fighting a dragon. I don't know what game it is, I assume there are a thousand video games with dragons. Judging on her collection, she has all of them. I stand there and watch intrigued as she shifts around and bounces a bit, building a rhythm before leaning down and seemingly pushing her hands out toward the screen as she hits the button that would decide the fate of the dragon in question. It died.

Cookie: "Yes!!! Take that meanie!"

Narrator: "Wow, that looked really hard. I think."

Cookie: "It is, I just make it look easy."

She looks over and realizes I am just standing there. She motions over beside her. Shrugging, I step in front of the screen briefly before sitting down. I was expecting a conversation to start at this point, instead she remained mostly quiet while leading her caped crusader around the digital screen for another thirty minutes as I sat there uncomfortably watching the tenacity she put on display exclaiming mild profanities at times that came with slaughtering families of goblins and trolls. I made a point that she was probably crushing the entire ecosystem of one particular forest where seemingly anyone and everyone had to be beheaded. Even the small children, her bloodlust had no limits.

After a while, I did finally speak up. I could only stomach so much genocide at one time.

Narrator: "Cookie, I was wondering, is there anyway you could help me with a costume?"

Cookie: "Hmm?"

She pauses the game briefly, looking at me in bewilderment initially. It was almost as if she had forgotten I was there, again.

Narrator: "I was hoping to wear a costume."

Cookie: "Oh sweetie, you can't wear my costumes, you're too big."

Narrator: "Where can I get something I could fit into?"

Cookie: "I have a couple dresses I wore over a fat suit, your shoulders are wide though. I guess I could lend you a pair of my underwear as long as you're not planning to do something nasty with them."

Her attention has successfully been taken away from the game in question as she now looks up into the cosmos of her mind, lost in I guess picturing me in drag.

Narrator: "I am not going to do something nasty with your panties."

Cookie: "Okay! You can wear one of my panties."

Narrator: "I don't want to wear one of your panties."

Cookie: "Then why did you ask to?"

Shaking my head I realize she had an entirely separate conversation from the two lines I recalled putting in for my contributions to it.

Narrator: "No, let me start over. I want to be a superhero."

Cookie: "Like Batman?"

Narrator: "Maybe Adam West's colorful batman? Nolan is too dark."

Cookie: "Why do you want to dress up as a superhero? Oh! Are we having a party for Halloween?"

She groaned in disappointment as I shook my head. I don't know why, her instagram made it clear she celebrated Halloween religiously on a daily routine.

Smiling I talk about my motivations. My goals. I wasn't going to just dress up as a hero, I was going to be one. Who I was now would be a legit alter ego, separate from what I wanted to be. If one is to become a character, one must embrace it to the fullest. She smiles as I tell her about my daughter. Showing pictures she seems into it.

Cookie: "Okay. Follow me then!"

She grabs my hands and drags me toward one of the three doors at the end of the large main room of the apartment. I am not sure what to expect as she opens it. It's pitch black inside, the windows having been covered with something to keep all light out. She hits the switch and my stomach drops at the sight of what to be nothing but outfits dedicated to her hobby. By the closet was a giant box. She props one foot up on it and turns while crossing her arms.

Cookie: "You know, if you're going to be a superhero, you need three important things. Three important things no superhero can possibly go without."

Narrator: "Really? Okay, help me out here. What are those?"

Cookie: "The cape."

Narrator: "The cape?"

Cookie: YES!!! The cape and the sound it makes. The swoosh! that accompanies it. Without this, you're missing the entire allure of what it means to be a hero."

Narrator: "Seriously? The swoosh?"

Cookie: "Not like that, have to say it like swoooooooosh! Swoosh!"

Narrator: "Swoosh?"

Cookie: "Nooooo! Okay, we can work on that. It's important and you're not going to be what you want to be until you get it. Okay?"

Gulping I nod. I hope I get it.

Cookie: "Next, you need a Robin."

Narrator: "What do you mean?"

Cookie: "You know, a Robin!"

Narrator: "I need a young orphan boy? I don't see how that's important or morally ethical."

Cookie: "It doesn't have to be an orphan boy. It could be a cute girl."

Narrator: "Why?"

She ignores me, looking up to the ceiling while enthralled by the idea she was putting together in her mind.

Cookie: "She could be really good at video games and dress up as like, anything! She kicks butt and is really good at yoga!"

Narrator: "You're losing me."

Cookie: "You need someone there who will ensure this can't fail."

Narrator: "A weapon could probably-"

Cookie: "Clearly, the second thing a hero needs is me!"

Narrator: "You're losing me."

Cookie: "Do you want my help or not?!"

I surrender easily.

Narrator: "Will you be my Robin?"

She cheers before hugging me in joy, throwing one of her legs up to sell the deal, ignoring the fact I was extorted into the arrangement.

Cookie: "Oh, this is going to be great! We're superheroes!"

Narrator: "Not yet?"

She frowns, seemingly forgetting her own words.

Narrator: "You said every hero needs three things."

Cookie: "Yup!"

Narrator: "You said two of them."

She breaks contact to step back, seemingly contemplating further. I don't believe she's really this air headed. I think she does this as a front. However I base this on absolutely nothing but speculation. I've just never met anyone in my life like this. She does a good job of keeping thinks fun. She also does a good job trying to prove my theory wrong.

Cookie: "Oh! Superheroes need a Lois Lane."

Narrator: "Makes sense, someone to save."

Cookie: "Someone who the hero secretly loves with a furious passion but a love he cannot ever confess to. She will always be in danger's way but he'll always be there to save her."

Narrator: "This seems hard to fulfill on a weekly basis on a show like Breakdown."

She continues, ignoring me.

Cookie: "Oh! She could be really good at video games and dress up as like, anything! She kicks butt and is really good at yoga!"

Sighing, even I can see where this is going.

Narrator: "Cookie, will you be my Lois Lane?"

Cookie: "I would totally be a good Lois Lane! Heck yeah!"

She embraces me again, throwing her one leg up once more to sell the arrangement. It took this entire exchange for her to establish I need a cape, it needs to swoosh and I need Cookie.

She turns now and seems to be suffering from inner turmoil momentarily while having a debate with herself.

Cookie: "Oh we're going to have so much fun."

I ignore my better judgement and obey her as she tells me to close my eyes. For a safeguard she blindfolds me. I think nothing of it before flinching as she begins ripping my clothes off. It has left me with fantasizing her pale full breasts pushed up against-

Cookie: "Oh wow, you're excited about this too I see!"

These are not thoughts befitting of a true superhero. I am left literally in the dark as she guides me over and sits me down on something. Shifting my imagination over into something less lustful, I lazily let her lift my arm up before feeling my fingers dipped into water. I can feel something scratching at the end of my nails. It takes a moment before realization sets in.

Narrator: "Are you giving me a manicure?"

Cookie: "Shhhh. You'll see!"

It takes time for her to go about the procedure. It makes sense I suppose, heroes are probably highly maintained. It's living me to picture sponge baths and mud wrestling. No, that would be counter productive. I grimace. I don't know how long it has been. Cookie has been working at a rapid pace, it has gone from filing nails to what I can only speculate her is coloring my nails. A lot of superheroes wear gloves, this feels highly unnecessary.

This process continues with my other hand now. I try to be patient, it's a virtue. Superheroes have a few of those usually. However not being able to see what she is doing is aggravating and I am left to my imagination. This isn't helped as her cool hands suddenly begin rubbing along my chest and arms. I imagine her being a seven hundred pound man named Bob. Because my wife would hate this.

Her hands follow along my back and neck, now going over my face. I feel something being adjusted on my head and shoulders shortly after, something is being attached to me. My face feels funny as I can feel something... Odd, placed around my cheeks, chin and nose. This wait is insufferable. Something heavy is placed up on my upper shoulders. Could it be... A jetpack?

Narrator: "How much longer?"

Cookie: "Shush!"

Narrator: "Seriously?"

Cookie: "Relax, Robin!"

Narrator: "I thought you were Robin."

Cookie: "Zip it!"

A moment later she pokes the back of my neck, several times. It takes a moment to realize she wants me to stand. Obliging her she proceeds to tie something around my waist. Finally, she removes the blindfold covering my eyes. She at least seemed happy, was treated only to her smile as she lifted her hands up and I could now see her hands were covered in a green goo. She went around my eyes with it, before poking the end of my nose.

Cookie: "Ta-da!"

I turn toward the mirror leaning against the wall. It gave me a full look at myself and almost jumped back in horror.

Narrator: "What did you do to me?!"

Cookie: "I just had a fun idea! Be back in a few, mmkay?"

She doesn't wait for an answer. I don't bother watching her leave. I am taken back by the monster staring back at me from the mirror.

Narrator: "Why do I look like a murderous version of Shrek?"

Cookie: "Cool, right?"

Her voice appeared to be a ways away. It was something alright. A professional job indeed. Impressive even. She needed to get a job working for Hollywood.

Narrator: "Wait. Seriously, what is this? Why is there a saddle on my back?"

I turn to see Cookie standing at the doorway with a longsword and shield wearing what can only be described as the sexist warrior princess outfit ever.

Cookie: "I'm hungry, how about you?"

I kept my mouth shut. At times growling and spitting at people in passing. There is a price to pay for anything, in seeking Cookie's assistance, the price here was being apart of her instagram page as a giant ogre. I still resented the fact she was trying to physically break my neck while riding on the saddle that had been structured for human transportation.

Cookie: "Getty up, Getty up!"

More growls. People on the way to Chick-fil-A all wanted pictures, which if you didn't know anything else about Cookie, you'd probably know she lives for those. Begrudgingly I got into various poses with her, mostly of her preparing to cut off my head with her giant sword. A kid asked me a question. I barked at him. I was trying to be funny, the make up was too good. He recoiled from it.

I was very thankful by the time I managed to reach the restaurant from her complex. She said walk there and she meant it. I just didn't think she was serious about riding me the entire way there. I didn't feel like a superhero. I felt like a prostitute.

Cashier: "What in the world?"

Narrator: "Ooga booga!"

Cookie: "Hiiiiii!"

Cashier: "Is this for Comic-Con or something?"

Cookie: "What's that my peasant friend? I am just passing through town on my faithful slave!"

Cashier: "That sounds like a very unhealthy relationship."

Cookie: "He doesn't have anyone else now. I became his warden after having to slay his family and all of the other savages of the Spirian Forest. It's okay, he doesn't bite."

Cashier: "... What do you want to order?"

Cookie: "Grass for Thanatos, he's on a diet and must reject his desire for human flesh!"

Cashier: "Ma'am, this is a Chik-fil-A."

Cookie: "I want the grilled chicken sandwich combo."

I look up at her from where she is perched over my head. She seems to recall I exist and may be hungry too."

Cookie: "Make it two!"

As we're now sitting in a booth and I am getting green body paint everywhere, I can't help but think this is not accomplishing anything in regards to what my original intent was. I want to be a superhero, damn it.

Cookie: "Isn't this so much fun?"

Narrator: "My back is killing me."

Cookie: "Everyone was smiling and laughing and taking pictures!"

Narrator: "You called me your slave."

Cookie: "Bet my profile went up at least a few more followers!"

Narrator: "My self esteem is being crushed with you every second longer we're here."

Cookie: "Like three guys were nice and complimented my assets! I think they meant my boobs though..."

Narrator: "This is soul crushing."

Cookie: "We should do this again!"

Narrator: "Seriously though, what does this have to do with being a superhero?"

Cookie: "Hmm?"

She nibbles away at a couple fries before leaning forward.

Cookie: "Nothing, but isn't it fun?"

Narrator: "Yeah. I love terrifying other children. But I can't go out like this in the SCW. I'd terrify my own daughter."

Cookie: "Oh no. I just like having someone else for photo ops. I don't have superhero costumes you can wear, silly. You're way too big to wear my stuff, remember?"

Narrator: "This actually has been pretty fun. I'd really be down for this if you want to do more of it. Just do me a favor and don't post it online."

Cookie: "Like this?"

She lifts her phone up where she has several photos of us doing various poses for her role-playing needs. She pushes a button and immediately a notification pops up saying it's been uploaded.

Cookie: "Oops!"

Narrator: "Yeah... Like that."

Cookie: "What's done is done! Look! People are already liking it!"

Narrator: "You're not as dumb as people make you out to be."

Cookie: "Awwww! Are you saying I am smart?!"

Narrator: "We're going to make great partners."

Darkness began to fall. I had a funny feeling if we didn't hurry on out we would get cold quick. She decided instead I should send out a request for an Uber. I expected us to be back at her pad shortly. Instead we appeared to be going to a small strip mall not too far out. We were arriving at a costume shop. I smile. Mostly because my back wasn't hurting so much from carrying her for such a long distance. Also, realization settled in that the employee at Chik-fil-A was having to clean up a horribly stained booth covered in green goo.

Narrator: "Do they have superhero outfits?"

Cookie: "Of course! Now we're making a blood pact."

Narrator: "What?"

Cookie: "You know, where if one of us breaks the pact, we die."

Narrator: "I know what it is but are we really cutting ourselves to-"

Cookie: "No silly, just say it."

Narrator: "Okay. What's the pact?"

Cookie: "We're officially costume partners."

Narrator: "Okay?"

Cookie: "It's very important."

Narrator: "Like marriage?"

Cookie: "No, it's way more important than that! We are totally dressing up in stuff together. And you can't say no."

Narrator: "Okay. I blood oath promise?"

Cookie: "Yay! Blood oath promise! Now you're stuck with me!"

We step out of the uber. I take out the cardboard boxes the driver made me sit on to avoid making a similar mess in his car.  Looking up I can't help but think this went way differently than anticipated just to become a superhero.

Cookie: "Look! Look at that! Oh my God, you have to try that on!"

I groan. It's a giant teddy bear costume.

Narrator: "I can't wear that. That thing is ridiculous."

Cookie: "You have to wear it! You swore! You'll die if you don't!"

She looked up at my aghast. Rolling my eyes I nod my head.

Narrator: "Fine. I don't want to die."

I didn't really have much of a plan going into this. A dorky outfit, playing a man on a mission. I'll have to change things up for the big screen. It's somewhat against my own nature to focus on anything outside of the realm of my own ambition and goals. I feel like at this point, I don't care what happens or what people think of this endeavor. I just want a child to be happy with something goofy, something that doesn't revolve around what everyone else focuses on in this industry.

I guess this also means I'll be spending more time with Cookie. Means a lot more costumes to be worn. I don't want to die so I have to.

Since that fateful day, long spent in the clutches of a costume obsessed fanatic, I've been on Breakdown. I've went after those who call me a coward for my antics. Which is fine, it's not like it wasn't going to come down to this. Casterillo is a bully and my daughter thinks he stinks.

Sadly, I can't just say that. It would be weird and ineffective. Instead, dressed to perfection in the one of many new costumes that now littered my wardrobe, I stand triumphantly in front of a camera. There is a backdrop of the cosmos in the background and the lights are set in a way to help truly make me shine.

Narrator: "Are we ready? How do I look? Do I get a countdown? Hold on. Should I do this with a British accent? Would that be more fitting of a superhero? They seem more villainous by nature."

There is no count down. Just a gesture warning me to stand prepared. Taking a deep breath I decide to go with a British accent. Forming my body in the shape of a capital Y I look up to the ceiling as I get one word telling me it's rolling. From a still Y position I reach around and grab a hold of my cape. Buckling my knees I drop down before doing a fantastic twirl with my spinning past me briefly before falling back into place. Placing my hands on my hips I nod to the camera.

The Random Superhero: "Hello everyone! Do you all know what time it is?"

I am now picturing Barney dancing with children for some reason.

The Random Superhero: "It's time for a hero to save the day!"

Leaning to the side I drop my hands down as if preparing to do something between the moonwalk and the robot. Instead I raise my hands up to my chest. Perhaps writing actual lines would have been more beneficial, I am afraid of how stupid I look right now.

The Random Superhero: "Now if you're with me let's come together and pledge allegiance to-"

Oh God, I don't know the full words to the pledge of allegiance. Why do I even want to do the pledge?

The Random Superhero: "-The flag of super hero anonymous united. I wear this mask and leave my name out for the sole purpose of establishing that anyone and everyone can decide to fight for truth, justice, love and pu-erfect worlds for which we all strive together to make a reality. Fending off bullies, foul-mouthedness, bad breath, bad attitudes and everything from which evil stems from!"

Dropping my arms I fall into a one knee philosopher pose. I guess we can refer to it as such? My fist rests just under my chin as I kneel before the camera. Good save, Superhero.

The Superhero: "... Amen."

Standing back up in straight up with my arms back, I debate saluting the camera but opt out.

The Superhero: "Now Casterillo, you may not know of whom I am or why I have kept you within my sights for the last several weeks. It may also seem unfair that you don't know my name but I know yours. If it eases your concerns, just call me Superhero, for I am here to save the day. It doesn't matter what you call me, just so long as you understand I am bringing down the hammer of justice!"

Leaning forward I swing my fists, coming within inches of punching it.

The Superhero: "He-ya! You've been slowly trying to make your way up the escalator to success in the valley of darkness, the land of supreme resignation and isolation. Everyone is out for themselves and I only hope I can sway you to veer off course and be the hero Shadron wants you to be! We all have it in our hearts to be bigger and better than what we are, no matter how unlikeable we are!"

I don't know what to do. I start doing jumping jacks.

The Superhero: "Success and recognition is something all strive for but there is a good way and a bad way about reaching these. Don't be the latter Casterillo, or I will come out of no where like a shadow and hit you! It's what a superhero does, it's the superhero way!"

Time to do squats. Focus on the butt. Make that butt pop out. I can never reveal who I am out of shame.

The Superhero: "We should be positive reinforcements and actually believe in the morals in which we preach! I don't know why you hate your girlfriend and I really don't know why she loves you for it. That's not very nice. I've been listening to the little people and they all agree, you're mean."

Standing straight back up I lunge forward throwing a wild uppercut followed by a left hook.

The Superhero: "Heya! Ha! Whoom! Baam! Ba! Ba! Ba! Unicorn attack! Supernova Vulcan Jedi Megasaur Punch!"

Standing back up I turn and start twirling like a ballerina. I don't know what I am doing, I am just going with it.

The Superhero: "And being mean, is, by definition kids, not very nice."

I tell myself to stop twirling like a jackass. Do something less. Go less. Way less. I settle for jogging in place.

The Superhero: "Being a bad guy may make you feel more equipped to handle the hardships involved in this glorious sport. However it's just showing weakness, Casterillo! A great evil weakness which is only detrimental to yourself and everyone around you! Those without the conviction to do what is right will be swayed in the face of hardships when they watch those like you take these easy steps in an attempt to scale up that cliff to the top. You could say villainy is a cancer, it spreads! The attitude, the mantra, it's a never ending battle. Where one is saved, often another turns. But fear not world! For when the balance is broken, when all hope seems lost, I'll be there. The superhero! To, give hope and do what good does. Punch mean people in the face!"

I am just repeating myself now. I should say something more constructive. Or something. I wish I could just call him an asshole and be done with it. I guess I did that in a way. I am starting to lose my breath. I need to get my cardio back up, really haven't been watching my diet. I drink too much. Dropping the running still, I simply place my hands along my hips before I do something stupid with them.

The Superhero: "The balance is always fragile but it exists and yes, even for you there is always hope that people will see the error of their ways. Some people may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one! I hope someday-"

Now I am reciting a John Lennon song. Stop that.

The Superhero: "-perhaps, even, today, you will join us. There is far too much cynicism in this world. People are constantly expecting the worst out of their fellow man, woman, cat and dog. The truth is, there is far more good in the vast majority of people then there will ever be bad. However it's in those who wish to be their worst possible selves that continues creating the conflicts that shift us all towards the side of unholy sanctimonious actions."

Jumping jacks. The work out routine continues. I stop doing jumping jacks after three, instead going with dips. Can't look weak or repetitive.

The Superhero: "We're all capable of being a hero for somebody. While my actions may prove aggressive, I only hope I may be a hero for you if you'll allow it. If not, then for the people of whom you wish ill will for. Never lose sight of your humanity, never lose sight of morality. Care for yourself but also care for others. Just as I care for you!"

I want to smack myself. I imagine Casterillo is going to watch this and be shooting to rip my head off for sport.

The Superhero: "And let this be a wake up call for the villains of this world, of this company. There time of avoiding the hands of justice is coming to an end! There are only two choices in the face of justice. You can see the light and mend your ways, learning from your errors, or, justice is going to run wild on you. All over you!"

I cross my arms across my chest. I need to finish this before I vomit or start laughing at myself. I manage to smile at least, without the chuckles escaping.

The Superhero: "Super powers should only be used responsibly for the better of humanity. Casterillo, your reign as a lost wondering mean person is hopefully coming to an end. With my super human strength, speed, x-ray vision, heat seeking fists of furious steel and the passion that burns valiantly through my heart, I hope we may leave that ring not as rivals, but as friends. Friends are good! They're great, even! The path to this hopeful conclusion however will be slightly painful. Because friends, justice packs quite a punch, and it's a dish best served as soon as possible in the face of menacing and calculated evil! We will be Bound by Blood, Casterillo. However justice never bleeds. And that is why I will bring an extra cape, just for you. Come join the light side, come, be the man you know it in yourself that you can be. Mayhap, you too, could be, a superhero."

I stop. The camera goes off at this point. We agreed on those words being final. That or my cameraman really needed to laugh in between looking on with gritting teeth. As silly as I feel, you know what? That was actually fun.
"Those who speak of what they know find too late that prudent silence is wise."
- Madame Giry (The Phantom Of The Opera)

Wednesday night has left me in a state.  It is a state that I have never felt before.  Uncertainty.  It is a state that makes me angry.  As a powerful caster, I have always felt like I was in control, of every moment, no matter what was going on around me.  But clearly no more.

This superhero believes he has weakened me, and with what he and the rest of the world unfortunately saw on Wednesday night, he has every right to believe that.  I did not shut down on that night though.  I let HER go because she was at least leaving my sight.  It was the smartest move she has ever made.  I could have ended her that night, just how I can end SCW's newest farce tomorrow night.

However tonight is Saturday night.  Most of you I know are out partying real hard, but not me.  I do not choose to join in your festivities and gaiety.  I instead am hard at work, as usual.  I do not have time for fun and games unlike this new nuisance that has not just injected himself into my life, but also all of yours.  After this weekend comes to a close however, he will not be my problem.  It is up to each and every single one of you then on what will be done to this ordinary man who is trying to shamelessly do extraordinary things.

For now, tonight, I am at the grindstone.

My senses have led me here.  Ever since a few nights ago I have been hearing things in my head.  The moment I had laid my head down to rest the pounding headache began.  As I am now here in this spot it is pounding harder and louder.  I do not fight it and instead head towards it.  I am only now just stopping, but only because a door bars my way from going further.

For whatever reason I am unable to turn the knob to open it up.  I am unable to see what is on the other side.  That is until I hear HER, unfortunately.

You have made it, but are unable to come and see what is inside.  Your actions have led to this Lawrence.  I will let you know the password that opens the door, but first allow me to tell you what lays inside.

She pauses, but knows I am impatient.  Knowing HER, she will tell me that she can feel the impatience oozing off of me.

You will understand a great deal of what is in here, but not all.  It is those remaining pieces that I know all about.  So please, as strictly business, come join me.  The password is hero.  I await you, Lawrence...

Damn HER.  This is all leading right to HER.  I must enter though, as I just know in my bones that this place has been visited by powerful beings like me before.

Hero.

I place my hand on the doorknob and turn it again.  It know turns and I am able to open the door.  I find myself now in a dark passageway, yet I am not uncomfortable about that fact.  The only reason for why I am uncomfortable is because I now know SHE is here too.

I use my senses to make my way down the dark passageway.  At an intersection my head, and not HER, is telling me to make a right.  A little ways down I make another one until I find the staircase.  From here I descend.  It is not long before I see torches lit and in holders.  Even though I have been very quiet, it is like she knows I am here.

You have finally made it.  It has taken you your whole life to get here.  I know you know what every marking on the walls means.  However I also know that you know nothing of what the markings are and what they mean on the fountain near where I stand.  I know you can see me.

She turns around and immediately locks eyes with me, as I finish descending the staircase, as slowly as possible, as I am not looking forward to this.  Not at all.

Come.  I have learned from you and have the wound to prove it.  Now you should learn from me.  These markings on the fountain, they have been here for centuries.

She stays on one side of the fountain and I move forward to stand on the other, directly opposite her.  I do not want to be here now, and I let her know that, but not through speaking.  Instead I get inside HER head for once.

[I]You try my patience little girl.  Just say what they mean.  Do not waste my time.

She glares right into my eyes.  Something is forcing me to look right back into hers.  I then notice that she has clamped her hands firmly against the symbols on her side of the fountain.  For whatever reason I feel my hands suddenly touch the symbols on my side.  I know that very few people in this world believe in magic, but a moment like this would make all of the naysayers believe.

I can see the symbols on my side glowing red and the symbols on her side glowing an orchid purple color.  I do not know if my eyes are playing tricks with me, but in my eyes I can see the red and orchid colors both beaming upwards into the air, until they touch right over the center of the fountain.

You aren't seeing things Lawrence.  I can see them too.  It means I have been right all this time.  Don't you see?  On your side those symbols-

They say "She is always with you".

And mine say "He will one day know".

The water in the fountain begins to bubble.  I can see HER extending her hands to me, above the bubbling fountain.  As strange as it is, my hands make their way to hers.  I do not like how she has tried to get to me, but as the powerful being I am, I cannot deny what the casters before me truly want from me... and unfortunately, HER.  I go to look away, but then give her one last look with my hands now embracing hers.  It is not a moment of weakness, but for the first time I can see her, ALL of her.  Not just her eyes.  But I can see into her mind.  She closes her eyes and seems to open up like a flower.  I know now that the time will come that I will need to open up to her.  All in due time.  All in due time.  There is so much else that needs to be taken care of.

She opens her eyes and definitely seems to understand.

I understand Lawrence.  Tonight I am here for you.  Sunday night I will be here for you.  I will ALWAYS be here for you.  I promise, no more little girl.  As of this moment on, I am fully a woman.

You are way more than that.

I cannot believe those words just slipped out of my mouth, but I cannot take them back, as they were definitely meant for her.  I slowly pull my hands back to my side of the fountain.  She pulls hers back to her own side before excusing herself and making the trip back up the fabled staircase first.  I do watch her go until she is physically out of sight.

Just processing it all, I stay by the fountain, the water no longer bubbling up.  It has calmed.  This room, this ancient room is back at peace.  However I am not.  Sunday night is coming, and it is on that night where a simple man needs to realize that he should have never came after me.  He should have never came in contact with the little girl named Cookie.  He should have never become something that he just is not.

I thought I knew it all, but I am not afraid to admit that I no longer think that.  I am sure now that I also have not seen it all.  I definitely did not thank a simple, ordinary man would choose to don a cape, put on a mask thus hiding his identity, then making silly sounds on a stage, and go down the road he has.

I however know exactly why he targeted me.  You see me simply as an ordinary villain, one that you probably believe you "slew" every day.  I am no villain though.  I have made that abundantly clear.  Just because I basically took off Beard's head leading up to, and also at Rise To Greatness earlier this year does not make me a bad being.  I chose to behead him because I was after someone else.  I would not expect someone like you to ever understand.

However what I DO expect you to understand is that the same is about to happen to you at Bound By Blood.  The blood that will be spilled will be that of a man whose identity will be revealed.  I WILL be ripping off that mask of yours.  I WILL be taking away the facade that you have created for yourself.  The children out there of the world may not like it, but they need to understand exactly what you are.  You are false.  They do not need someone like you.  They are not even cheering for you.  They are laughing at you.  This Sunday night though will be no laughing matter.  The time for words and play will be over.  This is a very serious situation that you have gotten yourself into, and I am the only one that can let you out of it.

I will not be doing such a thing.  Instead you will be Claimed.  Your falsehoods will be exposed.  You will realize that Shadron is my issue to deal with and not yours.  You will realize that I do not wish to wear a cape.  I aim to be me, from now until the end of time.  The question is:  Do you know who YOU are?  Because it definitely seems like you have no clue.  Soon enough it will not matter though.  There will be no need for an answer.  This Sunday at Bound By Blood you will be left laying, and I will not turn back.  There will be no one there to save you.  You will be silenced.  It is your end, but also something else.  It is my new beginning.

I look once more at the calmed waters of the fountain before turning and ascending the staircase, leaving this place that has forever changed me.