Kelsai Adamson-Mason and Kellen Jeffries banners
Need some help from someone who knows a thing or two about graphics (see not me) and has a little bit of time to make me some new banners please.

Name: Kelsai-Adamson Mason
Pic Base: Madison Pettis
Tag Line: "In My Dreams"
Colors: Pink and Purple
Kelsai is always smiling, spunky, exciting, and is living out a dream in becoming a wrestler, so I would like something that would reflect that. I was thinking of something like her reaching for the stars, but if the artists can up with something better, go for it.

Name: Kellen Jeffries
Pic Base: Matt Lanter
Tag Line: "The Hard Way"
Colors: Red and Black
Kellen is trying to make a switch from an evil, wretched, heel that had literally everyone hating him at one point to a face or an anti-hero. But everyone still remembers all the things he has done before so they are very skeptical to outright disbelief about his change in attitude. Kellen is go to have to take this slow and do it the hard way.

Artists are welcome Look at Kelsai's bio in Emerge and Kellen's bio in SCW for more ideas as well if wanted/needed also. Thank you in advance.
I just want to say I use to take photoshop in high school 10 years ago and it was 1st period. I was also always late so I haven't done this in a long ass time and was never good at it to begin with because of that lol One of the reasons I came back tho was to get practice on graphic design and get better even if I was remaking my sig every week. You don't have to use this I know it's LOL compared to others who are really good here. I mean it's something for now until somebody makes you something better, if not I'll eventually get better and hook you up again.

Also because of this I wasn't gonna try photoshopping somebody's arm onto her reaching for a star or that shit would of looked like the butler's deformed hand from Scary Movie 2 lmao

If it ok to you and you want me to work on the other guy let me know.

[Image: LMW2Twx.gif]