Union Battleground King Of Cobra Qualifier match
OOC: No idea why I didn't post this earlier, but here's an RP I did back in December of last year about Konrad's entry and how close he came to facing Datura in the tournament too. Sadly, he lost, but it was the other guy who got pinned by Maverick, so it was a result for me on that at least.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Proving myself to the world is what I’ve been good at lately. London, England. Friday 28th December.

Usually, he would come to England on Friday’s to wrestle for Rebellion Pro, but that wasn’t the reason today as he stands outside of the Millennium wheel to do his video with the Millennium wheel moving in a very slow direction in the background. There are a few wrestling fans and tourists alike standing opposite him, knowing he hired a camera guy to film his video this week as he wasn’t able to do it on a keyboard while standing in front of a large crowd.

It had everything to do with Konrad competing for the chance to be in the King Of Cobra tournament itself, and he has done a bit of research on his opponents before talking about them before and after Christmas as he begins to speak.

Konrad Raab: “Back at the end of June, I wrestled in the Guerrilla Warfare battle royal match as a chance to complete a task I had to do which involved being in the battle royal match. This time I’m in a match on Union Battleground’s Relapse two supershow to earn my spot in the King Of Cobra tournament and I’m alright with that because I rather want to prove I’ve earned my spot in the tournament than have it gifted to me.”

Konrad knew he was getting attention from the crowd, even some tourists who were in the line to go on the millennium wheel heard Konrad talking about wrestling, and some wanted some camera time that he allows because he’s a fans person and Konrad continues.

Konrad Raab: “My opponents who are also in the match to prove themselves to earn the right to be in the King of Cobra tournament are Maverick and Malcolm Dred-King who are up and coming guys of the business who are successful wrestlers with titles they’ve won in respective companies they work in.  Malcolm nearly defeating Elena Dedraca for the Warhorse title on lights out and Maverick being very successful as being a Midwest champion in Ascension Wrestling Federation company.”

Konrad knows it’s a big deal for them to be in the match as much as he is as he watches the wheel slowly going around for a bit given a bottle of water drinks some of it before giving the bottle of water back to the camera guy. He turns to the camera to talk about his first opponent Maverick.

Konrad Raab: “While I respect the achievements you’ve done in AWF and doing the open challenge to wrestlers to fight you, I watched three of your videos at the time before your match against James Knox, and it tells me the exact kind of guy you are. I don’t know why you don’t like him, but I’m one of those wrestlers that doesn’t trash talk about anyone unless I have to. I have valid reasons with you because your arrogance is why you won’t win if you can’t be bothered to credit anything James Knox or any of your opponents has done in wrestling.

You may dislike the guy, but at least acknowledge that he was a threat to you,  especially he did have you beat on a knockout victory until you stood up and won the match by pinfall in the end since you wouldn’t take a loss. You know how many times I bitched and complained about a loss since I returned to wrestling at the end of June? None. You can even say me and Malcolm are jokes and aren’t threats, but we are regardless of you trashing us under the sun. I know you're a threat in this match, but I’m confident to say I’ll make sure you’ll be the guy I’ll pin in the match because I don’t stand for people who trash wrestlers without viewing them as threats and calling wrestlers videos boring when trash talking opponents is overdone to the top.”

Konrad takes a quick break from speaking as he drinks water again before addressing his other opponent in the match.

Konrad Raab: “I respect what Malcolm Dred-King has done in the business to continue fighting, despite his win and loss record in Union Battleground as I believe hard work does pay off. Heck, I only won the Supreme Championship Wrestling Television title after working there for two years because of changes I’ve made with my mentality. I think you should know about me when I’ve wrestled in Union Battleground before in a battle royal. Coming close to defeat Elena for the War Horse title is not an easy task, let alone beating her. I know this from my experience of wrestling a great wrestler in a company that I won’t name for legal reasons. 

You understand the hard work it takes to be successful, even if you have made mistakes in your life, but we all come back and learn from our mistakes to not repeat it. I know any wrestler can come back with a new side of themselves to improve themselves as wrestlers and being successful in the business the right way. However, despite this praise I have, I have the confidence to defeat you too because I'm very good at wrestling matches that put me under pressure a lot lately, even taking Autumn Valentine and Regan Street to their limits and they are two of the top wrestlers in Supreme Championship Wrestling right now.”

Fans cheered with the tourists clapping Konrad for being respectful as he could towards his opponents and once again, takes a drink of his water and continues to speak.

Konrad Raab: “While none of us will be wrestling much less alive by the time next millennium comes around, it’s also about making history, and I’m very good at proving to the world lately when I defeated Josh Hudson who’s a former Supreme Championship Wrestling champion for the Television title. It elevated me to be the breakout wrestler I am now over there because I went on a mental training course in Florida for two weeks in June to work on being mentally stronger because I wasn’t before June.

Now I don’t care for any comments wrestlers will give me or bitch towards them or the losses I get because I ignore them. I’m better than to listen to wrestlers talking garbage towards me to try and run me down. I have the ice bite in me to do everything in the rules to earn myself a spot in the King Of Cobra tournament. It will lead one of us being King Of Cobra tournament and champion in the future, but sadly for the pair of you, that will be me that will advance through because I’m that damn confident and know how good I can be in the ring.”

Konrad breathes for a little bit as it was getting very breezy outside, despite everyone being wrapped up warm and he speaks for the last time with cheers from the crowd and the tourists being interested in what Konrad says, even with them taking pictures of Konrad at times and some videos recording too.

Konrad Raab: “You’re best won’t be good enough lads, and I am entirely focused on Malcolm and Maverick without anything distracting me to win. I have no fear bringing my A game towards the pair of you as that’s something I do not fail at doing because I live and breathe this business and I will do anything to earn my spot and advance through the tournament.

I will be winning the match by pinning Maverick who’ll likely bitch about having to earn his spot in the tournament. I will be advancing through to defeat everyone in my way to win the King Of Cobra title and the tournament as well because I'm the top wrestler in this match. I have no fears of proving to everyone how much I’ve changed and how I believe in myself of winning this match to hold the crystal ice belt around my waist.

Two days time in Royal Albert Hall at Relapse two supershow, the future of The Iceman will live on and being the better man by performing in that ring to have my hand raised in the ring as the winner and face against Datura who’s known for bringing personal family topics up with her pissing Regan Street off. Because of that, I know Regan Street would love to see me destroy her for her actions in Supreme Championship Wrestling. That match potentially makes me want to win this match and the tournament even more. Malcolm and Maverick, prepare yourselves to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”

It was that time where a lot of fans mostly wanted to have selfies with Konrad, even from some who were lining up to ride on the Millennium wheel which took two hours to do before Konrad goes back to the hotel. The hotel he’s staying at is very close to Royal Albert Hall where he spends two more hours in the gym before heading off to bed. He spends another day doing a video for another match twenty-four hours after the Triple Threat match.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.