Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation 30 male rumble match
OOC: This is an RP I've just written just now. Thankfully, the results for the PPV came up just in time so I only sold the result of the match than the actual sister's war which I'll expand on in my next SCW RP. This and Union Battleground shoot RP's can be used for your matches against Konrad as they are relevant to SCW and even Olek can use them for his segments too.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Rumble discussions. Anaheim, California. Friday 4th January (Off camera)

It's been a few days after taking part in Supreme Championship Wrestling battle royal, and Konrad shook his head, knowing what the situation took place for him in the company, even refusing to acknowledge the corruption because he wasn't focused on it. He puts his head down in shame while he and his mental trainer Jerry Flack are in a coffee shop to have a drink on top of Konrad refusing to talk about wrestling business in front of his children.

It's hectic in Starbucks coffee shop where as usual, Konrad's drinking a bottle of water as he always kept his diet under control, while Jerry got himself a coffee. Lots of people talking in the background and knew they wouldn't hear each other so they went outside of the coffee shop and felt much better to understand how quiet outdoors can be and Jerry says this.

Jerry Flack: “That's better, being out here in peace.”

Konrad Raab: “It's always busy here, but I also hope you understand my reasons for never talking about wrestling in front of my kids. Not that they don't know I wrestle, they don't understand wrestling.”

Jerry Flack: “Of course I understand, after all, you needed to talk to me about something. I hope it's not the fact you're putting yourself down after that battle royal match; you did everything you wanted to do.”

Konrad Raab: “But it's hard to overlook what happened with Kayta bringing in referees to screw people over. You saw it, but her plan failed because Owen Cruze won the battle royal and I couldn't be happier for him.”

Jerry Flack: “Anyway, I'm sure that's not the reason you wanted me to come down. Explain why you wanted me to talk about wrestling business with you?”

Konrad nods as he holds the bottle up to his mouth to take a sip from it before placing it down on the table and speaks.

Konrad Raab: “Because I saw an advertisement on a website where a company known as ECWF are doing a Rumble match, and you know how much I'm dying to prove everyone wrong from my stupid mistakes last year.”

Jerry Flack: “Are you saying you're in the rumble?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes because I must be prepared for it. The battle royal didn't set me up to learn anything other than being screwed to win. Because nobody even knows me in ECWF, I know I won't experience shenanigans from biased GM who only wants her favourite wrestlers to win.”

Jerry nodded, seeing Konrad's point of wanting to be in a different rumble where nobody knows him as Jerry took a sip of his coffee and placed it down on the table as he says this.

Jerry Flack: “That's a brilliant approach to take. If you feel you aren't confident enough to win the Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble, you might as well use this one to gain confidence, right?”

Konrad Raab: “That's exactly the method I thought of when I saw the advertisement along with showing the world exactly what I can do, as well as getting Supreme Championship Wrestling well known to the world. I also see another reason why I want to win the rumble badly apart from preparing myself for the SCW Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble and promoting Supreme Championship Wrestling.”

Jerry Flack: “What's the other reason?”

Konrad Raab: “I had a choice on what number to pick, and I said give me a random number because that's something I'll expect in Taking Hold Of The Flame, but do you know any wrestler in the world who's won the rumble as the last entrant?”

Jerry shakes his head as Konrad takes a quick sip of his water, even with the traffic noise in the background, it wasn't as loud as it would be if they were in Starbucks and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I can't think of one, but that's even alone history breaking stuff and elevates me to another level. Everyone will overlook me because of the number I got, but that's a challenge I gladly take on because it's the story of my career in SCW. It's a story I can deliver on.”

Jerry Flack: “I love your method. I think this is one of the most logical things you've said in a while and I agree, someone must break the barrier of going to win the rumble as the last entrant.”

Konrad Raab: “I know by proving people wrong, I can do it. It doesn't matter who enters in the rumble; I will do anything to get confident in believing I can win this ECWF rumble and believing I can look forward to the end of May of doing the same thing with a randomised number.”

It was things like this Jerry appreciates with Konrad. Konrad didn't want to bitch or complain about things like he did early to mid last year; he wanted to keep up the consistency of being this confident and mentally tough guy who had to work his ass off to get where he was. It's benefited him for the better as they take sips of their drinks with Konrad saying this.

Konrad Raab: “It keeps my mind off what Kayta did and focus on turning this into a positive, making Kayta hate me even more by going to another company for a one-off appearance to do anything possible for the win the right way, the way it should've been done at the end of the year rumble.”

Jerry Flack: “It's excellent you want to do this rumble and focusing on improving your mentality as a wrestler. Not many people right now want to see you've changed. No longer are you the bitchy and moaning man you once were, you've changed for the better.”

Konrad Raab: “Hence why I won the SCW TV title, hence why I'm being recognised as one of the top stars of SCW. I've worked my ass off to get where I am. However, while I say all of those things, it doesn't mean I don't want the taste of holding ECWF gold because that's just an added extra to the bonus. I want to win this match, and I need to be a guy who can be the main face of a company again.”

Jerry Flack: “Well said. I'm glad we've had this chat about you taking part in a rumble because I can see that you want to change and how dedicated you are on not slipping up. You will win because there are a lot more reasons for you to win than just winning a title shot, you're doing the match to benefit yourself and feeling confident when SCW rumble comes around which is better than doing it then.”

Konrad Raab: “Indeed, but as much as it's fun to keep you updated on my quest to win the rumble, I have to go. I promised Fizz I'd take my kids to an indoor fun park before going off training with Los Angeles Galaxy reserves team as I'm playing soccer tomorrow afternoon on top of taking two of my sons to a Supercross race in Anaheim at night.”

At this point, Konrad drank all of the water that's left in the bottle and walks off to head to his apartment. Jerry, on the other hand, was in shock to see Konrad being this upbeat about wanting to be in the rumble to win the match that was advertised on a website, leading to doing a video for the match in Ireland a day earlier while sitting in the lounge on his own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winning a title shot isn't the only reason why I'm in and going to win the rumble match youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

“That's exactly the title of my video is all about, regarding this Rumble match. I got to be honest with myself that it's also down to the fact of me using this rumble match in ECWF as a way for me to prepare for Supreme Championship Wrestling's rumble at the end of May. I wasn't happy with how my results went beginning and middle of last year, being a guy who's just wrestling for the sake of it. 

Until I came out of the mental training school, I ended up getting results I wanted from defeating a former SCW champion for the TV title to even defeating a former tag and TV champion last Sunday. Right now, I'm on a massive roll, the best roll I've had since I joined the company three years ago.

I've been in the SCW End Of The Year battle royal, and it didn't turn out very well, especially when a GM known as Kayta D. had one of the referees to give me a fast count to eliminate me quickly because she doesn't like hard workers. When you watch that battle royal, you will see what I mean as to why I needed to be in this match as well.

I don't want to look ahead at the PPV and knowing I don't feel the confidence to go out there and wrestle because I regret not taking part in it last year and I'm not making the same mistake. This rumble has already given me another reason why as to something that I never heard of any wrestler do in the rumble, winning the match as the number thirty entrant. 

That's what I thrive for, breaking records like that along with showing passion to Supreme Championship Wrestling after one of my opponents said I'm a company man and that's precisely what I am, a company man who represents SCW to its full extent. I haven't ignored the opponents in the match; I was getting to some of you now. There's a lot of names on the list I've never wrestled in my career. I know all of you are threats to win the Rumble match.

There's one name I have wrestled against before, Keegan Ryan. It's been a while since we last got into the ring together. I'm no longer the man you once knew, I've changed a whole big deal with being a lot stronger in myself mentally. That's why I'm as good as I am right now, you will see the changed me when you look at me wrestle.

However, it doesn't mean I've not interacted with names like Seth Lawless, Christian Matthews and Duke Andrews in the past on twitter when I had an account. I know how much heart they've put in the wrestling business and know how much work they've put in for it too. However, I suggest you listen to what I said to Keegan Ryan just now cos I'm not repeating it.

I know I didn't mention all of you, but those are just the names I've had interactions with and one of them I wrestled before. I don't know any other names, but I treat you the same as everyone else. I rarely ever bad mouth about anybody because there's no reason to and if you have, I wouldn't even care because I move on and do my own business.

Because all of you are in companies people know about, barely anyone talks about Supreme Championship Wrestling which is why I take part in these one-off events to get the company recognised. There's a ton of talent over there, and Kayta may hate me for doing it, but I know Sasha D. fully supports the hard work I do for the company.

Point is I'm ready to take this challenge on and going on to win the rumble as not only being known as the guy who goes on to face against Eric Donovan for the ECWF title but being known as the guy who won the rumble at number thirty. I believe in myself in every single match I wrestle in, I bring my A game every single time I wrestle in the ring. 

It will be no different here as I will be the last man standing because of my passion, hard work and dedication I put in for this business along with being starving to win every time I wrestle. I'm looking forward to facing all of you in the match and wish everyone the best of luck, but I will win and give myself a boost of confidence. 

I will show Supreme Championship Wrestlers I will come into Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble with a better mindset than I did last year and do anything to take the win not just for a title shot, but to make history. Tomorrow night in Dublin Ireland, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman, walking away as the last man standing after throwing whoever's left in the rumble when I walk to ring to win the entire match to be happy with what I've achieved in the match.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.