Rice, Cannon & Grey VS Lancaster, Syren & Maddie Steward
2 RP Limit PER character; 6 PER Team

Deadline: 11:59 PM ET Friday, February 15, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Madison Steward | "A Trip Through the Looking Glass series"

{The episode starts with a shaky camera walking up to an arena. The entire scene is in black and white for a documentary style video. The camera walks up to the door and opens it. They leave it open and walk into the arena a few feet before turning around to shoot a scene. In walks Maddy Steward as she carries a couple of heavy bags. She is dressed in her black outfit of pants, a shirt and a jacket and her white rabbit mask sits on top of her head. She sets the bags down on the ground to catch her breath. She looks up at the camera person.}

Madison Steward: Ok, you got the shot that you wanted, right? Do you wanna help me get inside the arena now?

{Maddy’s brother’s voice is heard behind the camera who looks to be leading this project as an aspiring filmmaker.}

Bodi: I’m still rolling. This was your idea. Don’t you remember. We were talking about doing something and I brought of my broadcast journalist class and agreed to let me record your journey in SCW.

Madison Steward: I remember. I also remembered you said you didn’t care for the class and that it was just an easy A.

Bodi: Yeah I know, but that was all before I had an idea. A vision. You get to be Executive Producer. Just like Katie. She’s not here, is she?

Madison Steward: Probably not this early.

Bodi: Oh, well anyways do you want to come back in again or do you think we got it?

Madison Steward: I think you should turn off the camera and help me.

Bodi: Alright…

{The scene goes into a black screen as Maddy’s brother shuts off the camera and the scene ends.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene flashes back to Breakdown the night of the announcement for Trio Tournament. The announcement has just taken place and people backstage are already walking around and talking and gossiping about the tournament. The Steward’s dressing room door opens and Maddy steps outside. She looks to be in shock and clearly just seeing the news. She covers her mouth with one hand and leans up against the wall. She breathes a little heavy and tries to get herself under control. She moves her hand from her mouth and looks around. Seeing everyone around backstage talking. Her mind plays the obvious trick on her and she feels the topic of conversation is about her.}

Katya D.: Madison. MADISON.

{Maddy snaps out of her thoughts and looks up at Katya stand in front of her. She smiles at Maddy as she is there is play nice with the young Steward.}

Katya D.: Madison, are you ok? Do you need to see the trainer? I was just coming by to say I’m super excited for you. First time in the Trios by yourself.

Madison Steward: No. I’m fine. I was just lost in my thoughts. I can’t believe I’m in the Trios Tournament.

Katya D.: I know it’s exciting. Especially teaming up with the SCW World Champion and the Former United States Champion. This could be a huge moment for you.

Madison Steward: What are you saying Katya?

Katya D.: I just mean that the white rabbit doesn’t always have to be so lost in Wonderland. Syren and Bree aren’t that different from Katie and Gigi.

Madison Steward: Ok, yeah maybe.

Katya D.: Anyways Madison, I’m so excited for you. You can be such a success story for SCW in 2019. Under my SCW vision it’ll my Dad and everyone how capable I am and you’re going to do that for me.

{Katya brings her hands together and holds them up to her lips as she looks at Maddy feeling to happy and proud for her.}

Katya D.: I hope you can make proud and give me something special.

{Katya pulls her hands apart and brushes one on Maddy’s arm before walking away leaving Maddy to think over what she said.}

{The flashes forward a couple of weeks to Gigi and Maddy at Katie’s home and checking out the now repaired property. Maddy stands in the room and looks at the wall that has a few of Katie’s movie posters hanging. Gigi walks into the room to find her there.}

Giovanna Steward: Hey Maddy, what are you doing in here? Still thinking of what would happen if you win Trios Tournament?

Madison Steward: How did you know?

Giovanna Steward: Being in the room with Katie’s achievements is very telling. Though the wrestling stuff is on the other side of the room.

Madison Steward: I know. I was just looking at Katie’s filmography. Katya was talking to me a week ago and she said she can’t wait to see if I put together something special.

Giovanna Steward: You were talking to Katya? Maddy!

Madison Steward: I know, G. It was just her usually spin on things. Trying to get in my head. It didn’t work. I was just thinking of what I could do to make my Trios experience special.

Giovanna Steward: I thought you said it didn’t work.

Madison Steward: It’s not a sellout. I’ll still want to win Trios Tournament no matter who is in charge. I still would love to be Tag Team Champions with you and no matter who is running SCW doesn’t matter because I am still me. Wonderland doesn’t have to be a weird place.

Giovanna Steward: Right. I don’t want you to change because someone is making you or sellout your believes to get want you want.

Madison Steward: I’m not.

{Maddy walks pass Gigi giving her a bit of a shoulder bump as she just wants to get away. The scene changes to Maddy walking into Katie’s bedroom. She’s still a little heated after Gigi having a bit of a reaction at finding out about Katya talking to her and thinking that she could be manipulated. Maddy lays down on Katie’s bed and buries her head into the pillow as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes back to a black and white picture and Gigi Steward sits in front of a camera while backstage at an SCW show.}

Bodi: So are you excited for Maddy in the Trios Tournament?

Giovanna Steward: Of course. I’m always excited for any opportunity Maddy gets and the Trios Tournament is a great way to show SCW about Maddy what I’ve known this whole. It’s going to be really great seeing her teamed with the likes of Syren and Bree.

{Gigi laughs a little at the thought of who Maddy has for a partners.}

Giovanna Steward: She’s going to be amazing.

{The scene returns to Maddy asleep on Katie’s bed. She wakes up to the sounds of something in the room. Maddy sits up in the bed and looks around. She sees something going through Katie’s dresser.}

Madison Steward: Hey! HEY! What are you doing going through Katie’s things?

{A rabbit looks up from the dresser drawer and looks a Maddy. It hops off the drawer and runs away from her.}

Madison Steward: What the… HEY!

{Maddy jumps off the bed and follows the rabbit as it runs behind the dresser. Maddy looks behind the dresser and the rabbit darts out and runs across the bedroom. Maddy watches as it runs at one of Katie’s vanity mirrors and the rabbit runs through it.}

Madison Steward: Woah…

{Maddy walks over to Katie’s mirror and checks it out. She holds up her hand and sitcks it through the looking glass.}

Madison Steward: Oh man, Katie buys the coolest things.

{Maddy goes right ahead and walks through the looking glass and right on into Wonderland. Maddy steps out onto a road and looks around at the colorful scenery of Wonderland. She spins around right into a path of a caterpillar running right into her. Maddy stumbles out of its way. It slows a bit to look at her. It’s face resembles Bree Lancaster and it smokes a Lady’s cigarette stick blowing it’s smoke at Maddy.}

Madison Steward: (coughs) Oh Goddess… Rude, yet Classy Caterpillar. (coughs)…

{Maddy turns again and sees a row of guards marches towards her. She jumps off the road and watches them all pass her by one by one and in the middle a carriage with SCW Champion Syren inside.}

Madison Steward: Wow, Wonderland really is the best verison to explain SCW asylumees.

{Maddy suddenly grabbed by someone and is shaken. Wonderland collapses around her and she is back in Katie’s bed with Gigi standing over her.}

Giovanna Steward: Maddy, wake up. You can’t sleep in Katie’s bed.

Madison Steward: What? G? I’m sorry I kinda of dozed off. That actually explains a lot. I found myself in Wonderland. Bree was a caterpillar, Syren I think was a Red Queen.

Giovanna Steward: Was I there?

Madison Steward: G, don’t be silly. Wonderland is Alice’s story, not Snow White’s.

Giovanna Steward: Right, I forget. Come on, it’s time to go.

Madison Steward: Right, ok…

{Gigi helps Maddy off the bed and the two make their exit as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes back to a black and white screen with a moving camera. Maddy’s brother looks around backstage for someone to interview for Maddy’s doc.}

Bodi: Hello. Hi. Can you answer a question for me?

{Bodi finds Katya backstage.}

Katya D.: Hello? Who are you? What are you doing?

Bodi: I’m Bodi Hastings. Maddy’s brother. I’m filming a documentary series for her Trios matches.

Katya D.: Oh, I like that. That’s good. I see she’s taken to what I told her and wanted to make something special. Alright, so what to you want to know? Do you need to hear the backstory of the young and brilliant woman who sat in the back watching her Dad and Sister build a company and is finally getting her chance to bring that company into a new era of prosperity.

{Katya with what looks like a tear in her eye seemingly getting choke up at her story.}

Bodi: I’m sorry. I was just wondering if you knew where Syren and/or Bree Lancaster were. TO know their thought of teaming with Maddy in the tournament.

Katya D.: What? No, I’m sorry you can’t interview them. Everyone is far too busy tonight. Syren is our World Champion and Bree well I’ll just save you the time as she has a whole management thing you’ll have to go through. If you want through I can be of service? I can tell you how it feels seeing Maddy Steward teamed with Syren and Bree tonight.

Bodi: Ok, how does it feel seeing Maddy Steward with the World Champion and Bree Lancaster?

Katya D.: Well I think it’s great. Madison is a very eager and willing partner to have and having a few years removed from her history with Syren and adding Bree Lancaster to the mix. I have very high hopes for this team in the tournament. It’s like I told Madison when the announcement happened. This could possibly be one of my finest moments leading SCW if she wins this tournament.

Bodi: You mean Maddy’s finest moments?

Katya D.: I guess.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the next interviewer, Katie Steward who sits in her dressing room. She keeps her profile turned to the right and continuously fixes herself making sure she’s perfect.}

Katie Steward: I’m sorry, but do you have a monitor so I can see how I look?

Bodi: No, sorry. Just a school camera.

Katie Steward: Alright, fine I’ll just make it work.

Bodi: Are you ready?

Katie Steward: I am always ready when the director yells Action. I am a professional here, ok. You don’t get to where I am at being all amateurish.

Bodi: Alright, then action.

Katie Steward: Wait!

{Katie fixes her white & gold ring robe and clips a mic on it.}

Katie Steward: Ok, ready.

Bodi: Alright. Katie, how excited are you…

Katie Steward: Wait, you didn’t say action.

Bodi: We’ve been rolling this whole time.

Katie Steward: …

Bodi: Action. Katie how excited are you to see Maddy in the Trios Tournament this year?

Katie Steward: Oh wow, it’s quite amazing. I’m so happy that Gigi found someone like Maddy that she can trust and rely on the way she does. Though I’m not in it anymore, probably because of someone’s swear compaign against me. Nothing makes me happier seeing Maddy in it. I just know that if she were to win that her and Gigi will make excellent Tag Team Champions.

Bodi: So you think Maddy will pick that?

Katie Steward: Well yeah, its her dream. It’s not a bad one either. I’d love it for myself. That’s why I’m sure she do it.

{The scene changes to an undisclosed location in the arena and Maddy Steward is hanging out in.}

Madison Steward: I’ve been thinking a lot about this. I’m excited, nervous, confused and the butterflies are moving around in my stomach like crazy. I am teamed with two of the best women in the business today. I’ve had title matches before, but I was standing there with Gigi who is the strongest person I know. Even a TV Title, I’d still had her in my corner, but now this is all on me. Working with two of the best. Being this nervous isn’t strange behavior. I know I’m the weak link among the group and messing up is the scariest thing that I can think of. Especially when the Trios Tournament means so much to me. Not in the sense of the rewards, but the legacy that I know exists. Katie Steward won the very first one and she was on a team that no one thought she would win it. That’s where I’m at. No one is looking at me as being someone to watch out for. Last year my goal was to be the Star of Tomorrow. The White Rabbit was walking into Wonderland and making them notice her. My fortunes might’ve not got that way, but now with this trios. I’m going to be watching and I’m going to be learning everything from Syren and Bree in this thing. That’s what I am. A student. Unlike every person in this thing I’m the o9ne that’s going to learn everything I need to know. I got a 7 time World Champion and a Former United States Champion as my partners. You know what maybe I’m thinking you better beat us in this tournament, but if we do win. If I win. You don’t want me learning anything because if I do win. Who knows want I can do? I can be a nightmare to people. I mean I no stranger to SCW and it’s Wonderland. People use their trios winnings for title shots and main event spots. Some people even prove themselves as deserving. Or maybe I’ll be do what everyone expects me to do. Just a shot at the tag titles with Gigi. Get carried through trios and lose the titles.

{Maddy takes a deep breath as she tries to calm herself down.}

Madison Steward: I’ve been in SCW for a few years now. Just as long as Syren and Ravyn have been after Majestic closed it doors. I’ve never really had any moments to myself. Even now I know I said Trios is that special moment. It’s only going to be a special if I make it that. I thought this documentary series that was going to tell my story. I had Gigi saying how much she cares. Gigi had the best time in this thing that last time she was in one and she might not have gotten pass the first round in hers. I’m going to make things up. I’m apart of this team and I’m going to help a seven time World Champion and Former United States Champion win this tournament. Then afterwards I’m going to win myself a championship because I deserve it. I’d do this under Katya or Sasha leadership. It doesn’t matter because this is my moment and I need to grab it. I’ve spent too much time through the looking glass to be a scared rabbit. I’m ready for every person in this tournament to remember my name. Madison Steward. This is my story…

{Madison puts down her steampunk rabbit mask with one eye as a monocle over her face and she walks away from the camera leaving the scene and the episode ends.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Grey: I feel like I'm getting screwed over, and not in the good way.

Scarlet couldn't help but vent to herself as she threw her body and the barely-there bikini it was clad in onto the hotel bed, trying her best to relax after traveling from Orlando to Miami for the trios tournament. It didn't matter how much she tried to just enjoy the simple pleasures of prowling around for the kind of fun she seemed like one of a select few on the SCW roster that would truly appreciate, her mind would always go back to the fact that things still weren't going the way she would've prefered. If one was keeping score at home...

No Aaron Blackbourne to “keep her company”

No tag title she could parade around with alongside Kandis

Not even a measly victory over that wannabe mad hatter and his wonderland bullshit to make up for being screwed over in the invitational match

Despite putting forth more effort than anyone ever seemed to care to acknowledge in a wrestling setting, she was still getting the short end of the stick, and trios felt like no exception. On paper it seemed like a blessing in disguise to be teaming with the one and only EMERGE champion thus far as well as a man who was certainly considered one of the best in the ring by many, but once you realize they both had every reason to hate her just because of who she was and who her allies were, it wasn't hard to guess why trying to get along with them was much easier said than done. Adding in the fact that there was a good chance she could not only end up facing her new friend Kandis or her longtime ally Ruby, and you just had what felt like a disaster waiting to unfold for the woman. One might not see it in such a negative light if they consider such possibilities as a chance to “get their respective temporary allies in line” or “having the kind of match people always claim they want just to see who's better in the moment” but to someone as mentally imbalanced as Scarlet, there was no such thing as a stable middle ground she could feasibly stand on.

Either she had control of a situation, or she didn't.

As she glanced around, even though she shared this room with Ruby as was the norm for their hotel booking arrangements most of the time, there was no sign of her partner, as was to be expected when she was likely off trying to figure out her own plan of attack regarding trios. Scarlet couldn't blame her... while she had one person she knew would have issues with her and another who might just by association alone, Ruby was stuck having to partner up with a pair of lunatics that were likely going to drive her off the deep end before they even made it to the ring for their first match. Somehow the more sane of the tandem had ended up with possibly the worse hand, even though Scarlet herself wouldn't want to touch that situation with a 50 foot pole.

Grey: Still, how in the hell am I going to be able to get Chris and Peyton to cooperate with me? They'll side with each other well enough, and as alluring as I am I doubt either one will buy it... not with “superman” being yet another sad sack trying to stay loyal to that “true love” vomit, and “miss pretty girl” having that disease-ridden hillbilly whispering into her ear about right and wrong before he probably goes and tries to rip Aaron's head off for whatever reason in the first round.

“Maybe you shouldn't focus on that, but focus on the spoils of this fun little war!”

Scarlet shot up like a rocket at the sudden voice, eyes already bugging out of her head at a relapse so soon after the bout that nearly tore her apart before the PPV. Before she could start trying to figure out a fix for this problem before it got out of hand and caused Ruby to potentially have to pony up for damages, her eyes focused on something she knew wasn't there before... or rather, someone. She had to rub her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things, but there was no denying that now standing at the foot of the bed, dressed in a sexy french maid outfit, was someone who looked exactly like her. Perhaps the only difference would be that she looked a little more happy and bubbly than the real deal, but it still didn't put Scarlet at ease.

Grey: Who are you?

???: You can call me French Maid! And you're looking quite hot if I do say so myself, other me!

Grey: OK... hallucinating is definitely a bad sign...

French Maid: Is it really so wrong to have a chat with yourself every once in a while? Everybody does it! Those who try to call you crazy for doing so really need to get laid already if you ask me, because what do you call thinking to yourself in the heat of a moment?

To say that Scarlet was put off by what was going on was an understatement even for her, but she carefully moved to sit on the edge off the bed, and the moment she was comfortable this “French Maid” entity that claimed to be her in some capacity took a seat on her lap, almost like a lapdancer except going no farther. She certainly felt real, which wasn't helping Scarlet's case right about now, though she dared not move and provoke her in any capacity to be on the safe side.

Grey: Alright I guess... let's say that you're one of the voices in my head suddenly given form for whatever reason... to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit, I guess?

French Maid: isn't it obvious? You totally need a talking-to from someone to stop thinking about how “hopeless” this trios stuff is! If that has to come from a part of yourself, then maybe you're not giving yourself as much credit as you deserve. Seriously, guys like that Blackbourne hunk are missing out by chaining themselves to relationships when even something like a threeway is a simple solution that I think we can all agree with no matter how much he thinks he has a stick up his ass.

Scarlet just shook her head, something about this situation suddenly putting her off. Judging by the fact that this woman was just screaming “sex needs to happen NOW” and she suddenly wasn't in the mood for entertaining any thought like that even in the face of what she'd spent the past hour or two attempting out on the Miami beaches to try and lift her spirits, she wanted to guess she was supposed to be some kind of embodiment of all her lust, but what on earth that had to do with her dilemma just raised further questions.

Grey: So what do you think is the answer then? ...I can't believe I'm humoring this when-

French Maid: Ah, ah, ah! None of that! Look, I know you think this team might be hopeless, but consider this: if they can trust each other and will only focus on that, then you barely have to do any work en route to a free trios contract! Just play your part to make sure you guys get the wins and everything else falls into place. And I dare say that contract is pretty tempting... the ability to do whatever you wanted... sounds like you could easily fix the injustice of those lost months and make Aaron yours at long last. Maybe you could even do as you please with his little girlfriend as well. Or you could always lock down a tag title opportunity once again. No more having to earn your way through nonsensical contender matches, just a straight shot for you and Ruby. Or you could even give Kandis another try and put the champs in a situation where they have no choice but to bow down and worship the asses of real goddesses. Ooooooor... maybe it would be fun to give the people what they really want: Syren vs. Scarlet Grey for the world title with two of SCW's sexiest bombshells competing with barely anything on! Don't you see the different possibilities this could afford to you!?

Scarlet found herself stunned at this line of thinking, even if it was sexually charged. French Maid had a point... Scarlet was free to use that trios contract as she pleased, and there were so many tantalizing options at her fingertips. So many wrongs she could right, so much fun to be had that was right up her alley... in a strange sort of way, this part of herself had a very valid point. And if all she needed to do was win trios, then why not take advantage of the existing friendship between Cannon and Rice and coast to the very end, doing whatever she needed to push the ship just that little bit farther along the way? Goddard could warn her in retrospect all he wanted, because sometimes the easiest way to manipulate a situation was to simply let it play out and reap the rewards.

Grey: I have to admit, you do make a very good point French-

Scarlet had closed her eyes in thought over the trios options she would have in the aftermath of her team's victory, and when she opened them again she suddenly found no trace of French Maid anywhere. It truly was a case of Scarlet talking to herself, except in a far more vivid scenario than ever before. The doctor she wanted to pass herself off as at times was very clearly concerned about this latest turn of events, knowing this was not normal even by the messed up “standards” of who she was, but she couldn't deny the odd and unintentional tactic had seemingly worked. Here she was, focusing only on the positives of trios and knowing her hand was looking a lot better than it did before, and she knew how to play it to perfection to make sure that, even if it meant having to go through Ruby and Kandis, Scarlet Grey would somehow find a way to survive until the end and get the last thing anyone in their right mind would ever want her to be in possession of.

So many unique possibilities... so little time...

Maybe you've been a bit put off the past few times you've seen this woman on camera, but make no mistake: this time it just feels right as far as Scarlet Grey is concerned. Something about her innocently standing in front of a camera in blue booty shorts bearing Superman's logo across the ass and a red bikini top that's doing just enough of a good job to keep her out of trouble with SCW's producers for indecent exposure just feels oddly normal for a change, and the smile she's wearing also holds no trace of any possible imbalance like we've seen signs of over the past few times. Whether that can be considered good or bad is left up to your interpretation, but the one thing we can definitely confirm is how comfortable Scarlet looks right now on the beaches of Miami looking like this.

Grey: You know something? I think a lot of people are jumping the gun a bit when it comes to me. I know, maybe I don't have a stellar track record around here or any titles to my name just yet, and I'm sure a lot of you are put off by how forward I am. To that, I ask that we just wipe the slate clean and turn the other cheek to all that insanity!

To illustrate her point, Scarlet can't resist turning around and sticking her hip out to draw attention to her rear. True, maybe it's a little on the nose, but she thinks it works just as well.

Grey: Look, as much as I would love to say this is a great time to try and tell me off for being so bold and... well... myself I guess, I think we need to put that aside for the glory of trios. I mean, a lot of find ourselves in situations we didn't really ask for, but it's all about making the most of the cards you've been dealt. And would it be wrong of me to say that I've been dealt a pretty good hand? True, maybe you don't think much of me, but consider that Chris Cannon is kind of a big deal around here, and Peyton Rice is still to date the only person to call herself EMERGE champion before taking the big step up. There's a lot of value in that alone that I have no trouble playing the wild card doing whatever it takes to get us all the way to the very end.

Grey: Sorry Syren... and Ruby... and Kandis... no hard feelings?

Grey: I know, I kind of got off on the wrong foot with both of you, especially since I've kind of made it clear I didn't see what the big deal about your mutual bond of Kelcey Wallace. Maybe I didn't endear myself to Peyton on Breakdown with how forward I have a habit of being, and I doubt Chris has forgotten about having to throw me out of his wife's Halloween party just because I was causing a scene... kind of hard not to when you're me, honestly. But let's look at the bigger picture here: that contract that gives all of us a chance to effectively get literally anything we desire. Just think: Chris could join his wife in the hall of world champions, or maybe Peyton could go from EMERGE champion to SCW champion in the blink of an eye. Surely such things are worth starting over, even just for one night, and focusing on the task at hand?

Scarlet turns back around, her eyes almost like that of a puppy dog with how they're pleading with the two people she wants to see this more than anybody else. It should go without saying that this would be the name of the game for many teams at trios, but the allure of that contract is clearly pushing Scarlet to try and make absolutely sure everything regarding her team is going to work even just long enough to get to that point at the very end.

Grey: Now, I know there's some concern because it's almost unavoidable that I'm going to cross paths with somebody who agrees with me on the whole “Katya is best for business” front. Hell, Syren is standing across the ring from us right out of the gate, and she's arguably the biggest one! But the thing you guys need to keep in mind so you don't have to worry is that we're all professionals. Sure, we all want the same thing, but we won't shy away from the kind of showdowns SCW deserves to have for the sake of that ultimate prize. I'll gladly throw down with Syren, Marie, even Kandis and Ruby if I have to because we all want what it represents and we'll all equally driven to get it by any means necessary.

Grey: Peyton? Chris? I know you find it difficult to trust me, and believe it or not I don't blame you. Teaming with Kandis was unfamiliar territory despite how well we got along so quickly, just as teaming with Autumn if that were to ever happen in the future would be the same. But I'm not asking you to simply call me “team captain” and expect me to bark orders at you all night, or giving you any reason to think I'm going to stab you in the back just because the chance to right a few wrongs in my opinion is far too tempting to just ignore. All I'm asking is that, no matter how hard it may seem, we just figure something out to get to the very end, and whatever happens after that can be sorted out later.

Grey: It doesn't sound so hard to just blank your mind and focus on the prize at the very end, now does it? We all know we can do this, from my unpredictability to Chris's power and Peyton's ability to fly, and we all look great doing it too. Better than people like Bree Lancaster anyway who can't keep herself out of some kind of scandal or problem no matter how hard she tries, or even Maddy Steward who I've already proven hundreds of times over is as useless as you can get. Seriously, what do we have to worry about? Go out there, kick ass, repeat, then celebrate after the night is ours. I don't know about you two, but that plan sounds “pretty super” to me.

Scarlet winks at the camera before she starts skipping away as something, or perhaps someone, out of the shot seems to have caught her attention. She got the point she wanted across though, and now it's all on Chris and Peyton as to whether or not they're willing to cooperate to make this a reality. Scarlet isn't wrong about them having all the tools needed to go all the way. The only real question is whether or not trusting her is going to be the unnecessary monkey wrench that ruins everything.
OOC: Appearances with approval. Working all of this out was great fun. Even though I made a booboo and missed the 24 hour deadline last night so I had to turn 2 RPs into 1, I think it came out really good. This was another one where I got to write out a scene I'd had in mind for at least six months, lol. Some events here take place before some events in Syren's RP so read this one first for hers to make sense.
Enjoy and good luck everyone!
-------------------------------

Trios 2019
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
My RP for the week. The CD takes place after Bree's CD involving Syren.

To view just the promo, click Truth & Reality.

Enjoy.

[Image: syrensig.jpg]

The Syren Song: Verse 294
"You’ll get everything that’s coming to you"
[Image: syren2021.png]
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 2m6wxte.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: Peyton-Rice-Jo9-Uj-Vv.png]
Career Achievements

- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 2019 SCW Rookie of the Year
- Under Attack 2020 Elimination Chamber Winner
-Winner of the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
- Made her SCW Debut at Rise to Greatness XV by defending the EMERGE Championship successfully against Kandis. 7.21.18

Singles Record - |W - 61| L - 04| D - 2|
Overall Record - |W - 67| L - 11| D - 2|

RP #50 for me.

Best of luck, had fun writing it. May the best team win.

Good Luck all.

To Deal or Not to Deal...