Konrad's mental trainer's discovery of Konrad's dark side
Jerry's discovery of Konrad's dark side. Chicago, Illinois. Saturday 23rd February.

Konrad and his mental trainer Jerry Flack arrived in Chicago last night from Anaheim since Konrad wasn't going to wrestle in the UK this week. It was in a very unusual setting as they weren't in the hotel room like they've done over the last few months, it looks more of a small apartment Konrad brought for when he regularly wrestles for another company that's based in Chicago. 

However, it wasn't about either of the two companies he's apart of that Jerry had a question to ask since the interview Konrad had a couple of weeks ago on Breakdown which he goes into right now after they sat down on the sofa after Konrad's had his shower from training six hours in the gym.

Jerry Flack: "In the interview, you had a couple of weeks ago on Breakdown, what did you mean when you said that you'd introduce a side of you that you've not shown in a long time?"

Konrad Raab: "I knew you'd ask this question eventually, but since I'm more than likely gonna do so, of course, I'll tell you what I meant in the interview."

Konrad takes a bit of a break, breathing in and out, even resorting to drinking a bottle of water before he goes down into detail.

Konrad Raab: "Two years ago, I was being pushed around a lot by Jason Helms. He consistently embarrassed me, taking the piss out of me, even trying to run from me. I didn't know what to do, and it got me down a lot. Fizz thought to gain my confidence in fighting back and being brutal with my words; she'd bring a completely new mask to realise the violence and harsh words out of me."

Jerry Flack: "Did something happen before Jason Helms that made you lose confidence with it?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes it did. I felt guilty on half of the things I said to Kaden Kessler, and I didn't want to do it again cos I remorsed a lot of it. Anyway, Fizz was desperate on wanting me to stand up for myself, so I went to the ring, and I saw this black and dark blue mask. Took me a while to realise, Fizz was helping me so I got into the ring in our apartment and I put on this black and dark blue mask. I was a whole different animal when I wear that mask, doing every ounce of damage on Wiliam who Fizz hired as I refused to wrestle and hurt Fizz at the time."

It was a bit of a shock to hear from Konrad that he hid a dark side from Jerry as Jerry says this to Konrad.

Jerry Flack: "I never once thought you had a dark side to you."

Konrad Raab: "Can you let me finish the story?"

Jerry Flack: "Sure."

Konrad Raab: "I did a ton of damage on William to a point I was nicknamed something completely different. I wasn't The Iceman Konrad Raab; Fizz said I was The Black Ice Konrad Raab because she saw I was dangerous and reckless with me being let off the hook. I show aggression you've not seen yet because I haven't had to use it since Damien Angel match last year. I even have a voice in my head named Erik, speaking psychotic things to me on what I should do to Jason Helms at the time. Most of the ideas, he agreed with on me challenging Jason Helms to a cage match."

Jerry Flack: "I thought you don't like using weapons?"

Konrad Raab: "No I don't, but every time I'm wearing The Black Ice mask, I don't remember a damn thing I've said and done to anybody unless someone points out to me. I speak in an intense voice for some reason. It changes me to be this dangerous, psychotic man, having almost no restrictions placed on me, although The Black Ice wouldn't cheat or use illegal moves like using piledriver which is a move completely banned from SCW, choking them on the ropes, using a low blow. Black Ice throws the whole theory of not hurting opponents and making them bleed out of the window."

It was all new information to Jerry about Konrad's dark side, and it seemed like Konrad hadn't gotten this far to talk to Jerry about it. He was uncomfortable with the idea as The Black Ice side usually makes Iceman Konrad Raab scared which he was right now.

Jerry Flack: "Ever won a match as this Black Ice guy?"

Konrad Raab: "No, but I've won the war as The Black Ice guy. Jason Helms was destroyed with me throwing him towards the cage each time, and I have a sick smile on my face when I wear the mask too. I've injured Jason pretty good. The other two times with Crimson was down to the comments he said about my brother in law Samuel McPherson and Damien was pure evil, so evil he got Black Ice out of me to a point Erik controlled the entire thing."

Jerry Flack: "Was there anybody in your family who had mental health issues?"

Konrad Raab: "My dad did. He was a psychopath, hence why my twin brother Lord Raab is a psychopath. So that's what I meant if Casterillo continues to piss me off and feeling like I'm being pushed around. I've also told you because I want you to prepare yourself for the worst to come and believe me, I can be one nasty son of a bitch as The Black Ice with words and actions."

Jerry already feels he was being terrified of his client being able to be a very violent man as he asks something while Konrad's clenching his fists, feeling like he wants to punch something.

Jerry Flack: "When do I get the chance to work with you as The Black Ice guy?"

Konrad Raab: "After Casterillo's comment about me being an afterthought wrestler, sooner than later."

Jerry Flack: "I know you're sounding very concerned about using it as it's been almost a year the last time you used it, but I for one would love to see you be this psychotic Black Ice wrestler and unleash the violent and reckless wrestler out on Casterillo. I can see why you didn't want to talk to me about it."

Konrad Raab: "As I said, I haven't had to talk or even thought about using it, until now as Casterillo wants the hard way. Because it's been so long, I need to go back home at some point and get Fizz to bring in someone to beat up again cos I need to practice being The Black Ice and get comfortable being that guy again and Casterillo is gonna wish he'd fought me as The Iceman because things won't ever be the same again. Jason Helms regrets everything he said and done to me because of what I've done to him."

Jerry nodded, it was clear he hadn't used it in a long time and a year does sound like a long time and it was potentially something Jerry could handle so he gets the feeling of The Black Ice meet up in the future which is sooner than later.

Jerry Flack: "Did you think I was going to send you back to the mental training course again if you use that side?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I did."

Jerry Flack: "No, I won't send you back because I have a feeling you're even more confident as The Black Ice than you are as The Iceman. It will benefit me to understand you a lot better and everything you've said, I'm noting down to place in your file I have and note down about you having tendencies of being a psychopath because you aren't one fully since you're too damn nice all the time to be psychotic."

Konrad Raab: "My mum said the same thing on me having tendencies of being one, but not completely like my dad and my twin brother. Sorry to say this Jerry, but I'm going to surprise my brother in law in New Orleans today as I know not only I need to see him but giving him guidance about a certain matchup he has on Monday. I'll be back at 2ish."

Jerry Flack: "Alright, text me when you've landed in New Orleans and in Chicago."

Konrad nodded as he only got his plane ticket, his passport, his money, his apartment key and his phone to place in his pocket before he leaves his apartment and heads towards the airport in Chicago to fly to New Orleans, waiting at the station for his brother in law to meet up which they went for a coffee, discussing things for the match and Konrad's concerns of using The Black Ice again. He flew straight back and got himself a vegetarian sandwich from a local shop before coming home and resting for the entire day.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.