Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Anonymous Tip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ricky James walks through the Boca Raton airport, having just landed after returning from Omaha, Nebraska, site of this past Breakdown. Ricky is a little bruised up from his match. As is becoming the case quite frequently, Ricky looks extremely displeased as he makes his way through the terminal. He dials “1-866-347-2423” on his cell phone and then holds the phone up to his ear. 

Ricky: Hello, is this the number where I can place a tip to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement?

Ricky pauses while the operator speaks.

Ricky: Great. I’ve been very suspicious of this man I encountered the other day. Name is Gavin Taylor. At least that’s what he says it is. 

Ricky pauses again while the operator asks some follow up questions.

Ricky: Last seen in Omaha, Nebraska. He may be headed back to LA where he claims he lives. I know for a fact he’s Canadian and I am pretty sure he is not legal here. I think he snuck his way into Mexico first before coming here. 

The operator asks Ricky a few more questions.

Ricky: I don’t think he’s armed, but he has been known to put women in harm’s way and I believe he may have bribed some people recently. 

Ricky pauses.

Ricky: Okay great, thank you too.

Ricky hangs up the phone just as he walks out of the airport. He breaths a sigh of relief and then smiles, taking in the beautiful Florida sun. 
*The scene opens up outside of Gavin Taylor's home in Los Angeles, California. The front door opens, and two Immigration officials exit.*

Official: "Thank you for your time, Mr. Taylor. Sorry for bothering you. It's plain to see that you have all your documentation in order and are, in fact, a legal United States citizen."

Gavin: "No problem, Sir. You're just doing your job."

*The two officials leave. Gavin closes the door on another pointless encounter in his life.*