Anonymous Tip
Ricky James walks through the Boca Raton airport, having just landed after returning from Omaha, Nebraska, site of this past Breakdown. Ricky is a little bruised up from his match. As is becoming the case quite frequently, Ricky looks extremely displeased as he makes his way through the terminal. He dials “1-866-347-2423” on his cell phone and then holds the phone up to his ear. 

Ricky: Hello, is this the number where I can place a tip to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement?

Ricky pauses while the operator speaks.

Ricky: Great. I’ve been very suspicious of this man I encountered the other day. Name is Gavin Taylor. At least that’s what he says it is. 

Ricky pauses again while the operator asks some follow up questions.

Ricky: Last seen in Omaha, Nebraska. He may be headed back to LA where he claims he lives. I know for a fact he’s Canadian and I am pretty sure he is not legal here. I think he snuck his way into Mexico first before coming here. 

The operator asks Ricky a few more questions.

Ricky: I don’t think he’s armed, but he has been known to put women in harm’s way and I believe he may have bribed some people recently. 

Ricky pauses.

Ricky: Okay great, thank you too.

Ricky hangs up the phone just as he walks out of the airport. He breaths a sigh of relief and then smiles, taking in the beautiful Florida sun. 
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)
*The scene opens up outside of Gavin Taylor's home in Los Angeles, California. The front door opens, and two Immigration officials exit.*

Official: "Thank you for your time, Mr. Taylor. Sorry for bothering you. It's plain to see that you have all your documentation in order and are, in fact, a legal United States citizen."

Gavin: "No problem, Sir. You're just doing your job."

*The two officials leave. Gavin closes the door on another pointless encounter in his life.*
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]