Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: BD update and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've posted this in the Discord, but for those who don't check it out regularly or missed it, I wanted to let you know Breakdown will be a bit late. One of the big reasons is that my wife and I are in the process of potentially buying a house. So we're all over the place and focus is a bit hard as we're trying not to let our anxiety get to us.

Just wanted to apologize for the late show, but I hope you all understand. Thanks!
For FUCK sake
Damn it! I gave you your more!
MORE ISN'T ENOUGH!

I WANT MORE MORE!
We NEED MUCH MORE
[Image: feeeeedmore-fedmemore-gif-18884946.gif]
I gave the more in the Discord - the house is, pending inspection, bought. Now to return to Breakdown writing (Aiming for tonight, possibly tomorrow morning as I have to also still judge roleplays, but I should also be a good husband and spend some time with my wife tonight).

Again - thanks for the patience here. Making sure the final show for RTG is solid and caps off what I feel has been a strong build, gets us all excited for RTG and so forth.
I've decided I shall detest this post with the phrase "PENIS!" and nothing else, because I still have no cookies...

On a sidenote, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with everyone on a new character. It's a learning curve for me that's been different and enjoyable because it's not the "Jake Starr" voice, and win/lose has allowed me to learn like many of you how to control many characters or understand how to differentiate them.