BD update and more
Hi all,

I've posted this in the Discord, but for those who don't check it out regularly or missed it, I wanted to let you know Breakdown will be a bit late. One of the big reasons is that my wife and I are in the process of potentially buying a house. So we're all over the place and focus is a bit hard as we're trying not to let our anxiety get to us.

Just wanted to apologize for the late show, but I hope you all understand. Thanks!
For FUCK sake
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Damn it! I gave you your more!
MORE ISN'T ENOUGH!

I WANT MORE MORE!
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
We NEED MUCH MORE
[Image: -hRwBQiO8JcTMC6tZItuWbHWEQfkbCxPPOLv0ynx...i8IEtkX79g]

SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS: 
SCW Television Champion x2
[Image: feeeeedmore-fedmemore-gif-18884946.gif]
I gave the more in the Discord - the house is, pending inspection, bought. Now to return to Breakdown writing (Aiming for tonight, possibly tomorrow morning as I have to also still judge roleplays, but I should also be a good husband and spend some time with my wife tonight).

Again - thanks for the patience here. Making sure the final show for RTG is solid and caps off what I feel has been a strong build, gets us all excited for RTG and so forth.
I've decided I shall detest this post with the phrase "PENIS!" and nothing else, because I still have no cookies...

On a sidenote, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with everyone on a new character. It's a learning curve for me that's been different and enjoyable because it's not the "Jake Starr" voice, and win/lose has allowed me to learn like many of you how to control many characters or understand how to differentiate them.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 24-18-3   |   2024 Record: 4-1-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)