| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 177 online users. » 1 Member(s) | 171 Guest(s) Baidu, Applebot, Yandex, Google, Bing
|
| Latest Threads |
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
|
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 32
|
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 47
|
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
10-01-2026, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 58
|
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
09-30-2026, 11:33 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 198
|
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Orison
09-30-2026, 09:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 175
|
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-30-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 165
|
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
09-30-2026, 01:01 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 180
|
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
09-30-2026, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 167
|
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,171
|
|
|
| The Light In The Darkness - Fatal Fortunes RP Thread |
|
Posted by: Wisteria Waltz - 12-08-2023, 10:48 PM - Forum: Breakdown - Fatal Fortunes|| Dec 7 & 14, 2023
- Replies (1)
|
 |
OOC: Couple things before we get started here. First off, just so Olek knows, I decided to go full steam ahead with doing only joint efforts for Luz and Amelia. I am aware that this will likely mean they tie in the event they actually end up facing each other, but at this point it's the most feasible option I can do both in terms of their story and with the time I have available and in the state I've been operating in given that the first half of this week was spent battling an abscessed tooth and the second half of this week has been recovering after getting said tooth extracted.
As far as this particular RP is concerned, there is one important note I need to make for anyone reading: any speech you see in italics can be considered to have been spoken in Spanish. This was the compromise I decided to make to include the couple meeting with some characters who only speak Spanish without having to actually try and translate what I wrote into Spanish... both because my Spanish, while passible in terms of words and short phrases, is not good enough to truly write out a full-on conversation without butchering it, and also because that way you all can actually read it without potentially needing Google Translate to understand what's going on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fortune favors the bold, or so the saying goes.
Luz and Amelia are no strangers to this saying, given that a lot of how they got to where they are today relied on taking risks. Ignoring how her entire wrestling style revolves around being high risk and high reward, Luz knows she took a major gamble on that fateful night so long ago attempting to befriend Amelia after dealing the Blythe family prodigy her first proper wrestling loss, especially breaking one of lucha libre's most sacred rules in exposing her face. She could have been outright barred from competing and shunned from her own culture on that very night, but Amelia both understood the magnitude of the gesture and was willing to take her own risk by opening up to the other woman about what her life was like and why she was the bitter person Luz had come to know up to that point. They were brave enough to stand together in defiance against Amelia's family, they risked their friendship on admitting their deeper feelings to one another... honestly, even leaving behind the familiar routine of competing solely in Mexico and Europe had been a bold decision that, at least after their first run in SCW, felt like it had been a mistake.
Considering what they had accomplished in the one year since they'd come back to try again, though, it definitely seems like things had finally paid off for them.
Unfortunately, there were individuals out there who weren't afraid to weaponize that saying, not afraid to take the kind of calculated risks that would benefit only them and leave others to suffer if that's what it took. A legitimate accident was one thing, but knowingly causing severe harm and worse so long as you got everything you wanted was not the kind of boldness that the couple subscribed to. At least in the wrestling ring they mostly had control over what did and didn't happen and knew full well that sometimes injuries were unavoidable, and they had experience to back that up. Playing with people's lives, twisting the narrative and being willing to leave a trail of innocent bodies in your wake as long as it ultimately paid off... that was the philosophy of Caleb White, the creed by which his Empire operated, and the thought of ever having to represent that made Luz and Amelia both want to puke.
And yet, Caleb seemed determined to have them in his clutches by any means necessary, which had made their lives a living hell over the past week.
The attempt to abduct them in broad daylight that day in the restaurant in Milwaukee had only been the beginning. The entire time they and their friends had tried to do anything, more goons decked out in white and gold kept popping up to try and take them away. At least six or seven of them had been arrested by the time the couple actually reported to Fiserv Forum for Breakdown, and it honestly felt like a miracle that Luz had managed to turn back the challenge of Simon Lyman to retain her Television Championship, not just because the formerly-respectable legend was hellbent on making something out of his night after CHBK locked him out of World Title contention, but because Luz was struggling to keep her focus on the match after everything that had happened as of late. Another attempt had been made by the time they returned to their hotel, resulting in three more arrests that night, and that wasn't counting the police being called the following morning to deal with several more men and women doing Caleb's bidding that had tripped the traps Gage, Edward and Emily had set up specifically because of this.
They knew Caleb didn't care how many people he asked to develop criminal records in his name and would never bother posting bail for any of them. To him, most of The Empire were expendable soldiers ready and willing to do his bidding at a moment's notice, the only thing they believed they truly needed to fear was his wrath if they failed or refused. So long as one of these incidents resulted in both La Pequeña Luz and Amelia Blythe being dragged into his cult, it would all be worth it in his eyes. He'd manipulated and abused at least two people who ended up in his care, taken lives just to feel better about his own ego and tie up any loose ends and truly believed he was beyond consequence simply because he claimed everything he did was because it's what God put him on this Earth to do.
Amelia and Luz knew that unless something changed, sooner or later Caleb's bold orders would yield results. The problem was... there wasn't much they could really do about it.
Compounding the problem was the reveal that SCW's next two Breakdowns would be dedicated to the concept of Fatal Fortunes, where every match was completely randomized. The only certainty that they could count on, based on past incarnations of this event, was that they would be guaranteed to defend all the gold they currently possessed at least once. Luz was certain she'd have to defend the TV Title on both shows, and the possibility that she'd have to pull double duty both times as well wasn't off the table, or the possibility that Amelia could also be booked beyond defending the Tag Titles alongside her beloved... potentially against Luz herself. That idea didn't faze them as much as it might anyone else for reasons they've already publicly shared time and time again, but the unknown—while normally a challenge they were more than happy to embrace—became harder to pump themselves up for with Empire goons constantly trying to sabotage their lives, especially with their hard-earned championships at stake.
Sure, they knew they still had long careers ahead of them and could always win more titles or reclaim whatever they lose, but they wanted to make as good of an impression as possible in this run, especially with the Tag Titles.
The first of these shows would be happening in Calgary, which was about a day's drive if a road trip was the plan, but Luz and Amelia had other ideas on their mind. Seeking an escape from The Empire to actually focus for a change, the couple decided to head down to Mexico for a little bit. The country was the only safe haven they could think of considering The Empire's actions disgracing Día de los Muertos and condemning a core part of Mexican culture had effectively branded them as terrorists to the country, and remaining Empire wrestlers who were trying to make statements in lucha libre promotions were fired and blacklisted because of their ties to a man who was already among the nation's top enemies right now for some of the crimes he'd committed. There, they knew they would be safe.
There was another reason for the visit, however, and that was what Luz was focused on as she and Amelia drove their rental car through the streets of Xalapa, Veracruz after their flight had landed. After her mom had found the number and confirmed it still belonged to the person she needed to talk to, Luz had reached out to María Zaius, the wife of the late El Hijo de la Muerte, and asked if she could visit and talk with her. She was, admittedly, a bit surprised that María had agreed, but deep down they both knew they had lost loved ones because of a madman and felt that this conversation was a long time coming.
“Alright, thank you so much Marilyn, it would be greatly appreciated,” Amelia spoke from the passenger seat as she finish up a phone call she'd been having while Luz was driving. She ended the call before turning to Luz with a look of relief. “So, good news: turns out an old friend of Marilyn's works for the FBI and is actually part of the team that hired Ryan to crack the cold case regarding her aunt and uncle. She's going to reach out to them and see if there's anything that can be done to get us all a little extra security, since The Empire is who they're after anyway.”
“That would be a relief,” Luz admitted. “I feel bad about leaving everyone else behind for this trip, but we know they can hold their own if need be, and I hate the idea of cutting into our friends' schedules just because this lunatic's determined to derail our lives.”
“I hate having them involved as well, but I can't say that I'm not grateful that they are,” Amelia replied. “They've all gone a long way to help us in this fight even when none of us want to be part of it at all.”
“Caleb's dragged so many people into this 'crusade' of his because he's convinced himself he's the second coming of Jesus or something,” Luz huffed. “That's why I wanted to do this... now that I know the truth behind papá's death, I owe it to María to help us all find some closure in all of this.”
“Are you sure you'll be alright?” Amelia couldn't help but ask as the car pulled up in front of the address they'd been given.
“I will be,” Luz confirmed as she turned off the car before reaching over to take Amelia's hand. “Especially with you here by my side.”
Amelia nodded and the two exchanged a tender kiss before they got out and made their way up to the modest house. Once they got to the front door, Amelia rang the doorbell while Luz took a deep breath and steeled herself for this. After about a minute, the door opened and they were greeted by a woman just a little bit taller than them, her black hair done up into a bun and her face looking far older than it rightfully should have at her age, a sight that made Luz's heart plummet.
“La Pequeña Luz,” the woman carefully said as she reached out and gently ran her hands along Luz's mask, the addressed woman bowing her head. “It's so good to see you again.”
“Hello, María,” Luz replied, her voice sounding a bit choked up. “You know you can call me Luna...”
“Nonsense,” María told her with a slight grin. “You're a luchadora now, and my husband's spirit would not be pleased if I disrespected the sacred traditions. You've earned this.”
Luz opened her mouth to reply, but found herself getting a little choked up at the praise she didn't feel she deserved. Amelia gently put her hand on her fiancée's back.
“Is it alright if we come inside?” Amelia asked.
“Oh! My apologies, of course!” María stepped aside, blushing in embarrassment at not welcoming them in sooner as the couple entered her home and she closed the door. “And you must be Amelia Blythe, Luz's betrothed. It is a pleasure to meet you as well.”
“The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Zaius,” Amelia replied as she shook hands with her while Luz recomposed herself.
“You can just call me María, dear,” she responded as she led the couple into what looked like the living room of her house.
“My apologies... it's an old habit I was forced into,” Amelia sheepishly admitted.
“By your parents, correct?” María asked, getting a surprised not from Amelia in response as she motioned for the couple to have a seat on the couch. “I've heard enough from trying to watch you and Luz in SCW to get the gist and I am so sorry they treated you so horribly. Here, let me get you both some tea.”
“We're sorry too,” Luz chimed in as María briefly left the room, returning moments later with a tea set as she began pouring a cup for each of her guests. “We're sorry about what happened to your husband... I never held it against him when dad died because, you know, accidents happen in that ring, but finally knowing the truth behind it all...”
“You have nothing to apologize for, Luz,” María was kind but firm in her response as she sat down, taking a sip of her tea as Luz and Amelia did the same. “You didn't know... one thing your father was good at that I wish he wasn't was keeping secrets. I know he was trying to protect you and Camila by not telling you about that man, and I had hoped to God that when he disappeared afterward that he'd finally given up on his delusions... or died himself. I hate wishing that fate on another human being, but Caleb has long proven how much he takes humanity for granted. It still doesn't change the fact that your father should have told you about him, just in case... all of this, started happening.”
“Nobody's perfect,” Luz admitted after another sip of her tea. “He had his reasons, even if one could argue against them. It's proof of how much he cared for mom and me... just like how El Hijo de la Muerte cared for you and your sons and did everything he could to keep Caleb's henchmen from harassing your family.”
María nodded in agreement with this before Amelia spoke. “How are your sons doing? If you don't mind me asking.”
“They're doing as alright as they can be... we all are,” María replied. “They took it hard... even blamed El Espíritu Angélico at first for their father being dragged into this mess, but after a while I managed to help them realize that he was just as much a victim in all of this as their father was, and Luz were suffering just as much as they were for the same reasons. Caleb truly is the only person to blame in all of this... blaming anybody else like that man does for his own actions is a sign of how pathetic he truly is.”
“They don't... hate me? For not doing this sooner?” Luz found herself asking, earning a look of concern from her wife-to-be.
“They do not,” María confirmed, to Luz's amazement. “There was a bit of resentment at first when they saw you wrestling, but once they figured out the truth they couldn't hold it against you. Wrestling became your way of coping with your father's death, even if your mother disagreed. It was heartbreaking to see what remained of your family fall apart after your father passed. I wish I could've said something or done more to maybe try and stop it.”
“I don't mean any offense when I ask this,” Amelia spoke, “but why didn't you?”
María took a long sip of her tea before setting the cup back on the table. “Truthfully? I was scared... what Caleb had done to haunt our family had us in a bad place for quite some time, especially after what he did to my husband. I wasn't sure if what was going on between Luz and her mother was another one of his games, and if it was and I got involved...”
“You'd be putting your own family at risk again,” Amelia realized, and María nodded in confirmation.
“Please don't feel like you have to apologize for any of that, María,” Luz firmly added. “Now that I know everything that really happened, I could never hold it against you for trying to protect your family. They should always come first... a lesson I forgot because, truth be told, I think the rift between me and mom was inevitable. She was already worried about dad training me to wrestle... his death just added fuel to the fire that ultimately split us apart. Thankfully, we've long since come to an understanding and we're working on it.”
“We've all suffered needlessly because of that man.”
All eyes suddenly turned to the entryway of the living room, where two young men stood. The 17-year-old had been the one to speak, while his 15-year-old brother just looked stunned to see his mother having very recognizable guests over.
“Diego! Luis! I haven't seen you guys in forever!” Luz cried as she set her cup down before running over, the two kids running to meet her in a big hug. “I am so sorry it took me this long to do this! I meant to come sooner, I swear!”
“It's not your fault,” Luis, the younger brother, couldn't help but say. “You were busy becoming just as cool a luchador as our daddies!”
“Honestly?” Diego, the older brother, chimed in. “I think both our dads would be proud of what you've become. I mean, making a name for yourself here, branching out to find success in Europe, and even joining SCW and being a double champion right now? I don't know if that Caleb creep's bothering you or not, but to do that even if he is? That's super impressive.”
“Thank you Diego,” Luz replied before wiping a tear from her eye. “Unfortunately, yes, that creep is still bothering my fiancée and I, but we're doing our best to keep from letting him get to us. I'm just glad that none of you hate me...”
As Diego and Luis reassured her that they knew the truth and could never hate her, María leaned over to Amelia. “She has a lot more self-doubt than the last time I saw her...”
“It's been a theme with both of us,” Amelia admitted as she finished off her tea. “We've done our best to be each other's rocks and we're certainly doing a lot better than we have been, but Caleb's been trying to insert himself into every waking moment of our lives lately because he's getting desperate, and I think we're both starting to crack a bit... we've got people trying to help us, but until then we just have to keep doing our best.”
“The fact that she has someone like you in her life... I can already tell you that means more than I think even she knows,” María told her, bringing a smile to both women's faces as Amelia couldn't help but finally find a sense of zen that had been eluding her for far too long now with everything else going on.
“Hey Ames,” Luz called out as she returned to the couch with the teens following her. “What do you think about helping me train these guys to join the business one day?”
Amelia just blinked as she took a moment to process this information. “Us? Training them?”
“Well...” Diego started to admit, “since our dad isn't around anymore and Luz is probably the closest we'll get to someone we know, we were hoping it'd be alright. I'm almost of age, and Luis would be eager to get an early start for when he's old enough.”
“We thought it might help you both with any issues you have too,” Luis chimed in.
“What do you say, honey?” Luz asked. “I remember when we tried to train Hairless Penguin to help him out for my Trios team last year... I know we talked about it, and I think it would really help you accept that you're not your parents and can train someone for the business your way. Plus, it'd be a chance for me to do for them what my dad did for me, something they didn't get the chance to have because they were still too young when it all happened.”
Amelia took a moment to ponder this before turning to María. “Would you be alright with this?”
“Yes, actually,” María replied. “I know how much they've been wanting to become wrestlers and follow in their father's footsteps, and I can think of no one better to help prepare them for that moment.”
“In that case... you kids have yourselves a deal,” Amelia told them, causing the boys to cheer and start chanting about how they were going to become wrestlers just like Luz and Amelia. “But... I think Luz and I need to resolve this mess with Caleb first, just to guarantee that your family won't get caught in the crossfire of all this.”
Luz nodded in agreement, feeling that was the best bet for this situation. The boys didn't like it at first, but they understood. After all, Mexico may have been a safe haven for the moment, but knowing Caleb, he would find a way around that somehow.
If nothing else, though, it finally allowed them a proper chance to prepare for the madness that was Fatal Fortunes and everything it had to offer, and knowing they now had some future protégés to train? In a way, it warmed both of their hearts after some of their recent discussions about their future together and gave them a purpose to fuel them toward that moment in time, where Caleb White would no longer plague their lives and, ideally, they'd have continued to prove themselves in the treacherous waters of SCW.
|
|
|
| Ludvig Eriksson's FF story entry |
|
Posted by: The European Fiery Nation - 12-08-2023, 07:34 PM - Forum: Breakdown - Fatal Fortunes|| Dec 7 & 14, 2023
- No Replies
|
 |
OOC: Like with Konrad and Dakon as I already stated, only going to post one RP each for them with a CD story, telling you all more about Dakon and Ludvig specifically as everyone knows Konrad and a promo too.
![[Image: pLYthSl.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/pLYthSl.jpg)
Ludvig's story. Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 5th December. (Off-Camera)
His grand opening of his strip club and casino place yesterday was a success and it was nothing, but giving him happiness of his dream of owning a business, just like his tag partner owns a motorcycle club business. But motorcycles unless they are stunt riders weren't Ludvig's thing. Although he was too young to drink alcohol, there were alcohol beverages for sale. However, there was a soft drinks area including water for those who don't drink alcohol.
It was pretty packed on the second day where a lot of female strippers were dancing on the pole and even some coming out one by one on a special stage where one woman dances on the pole and dances on the floor in front of other men. Although there was a special VIP section for private dances and a VIP room for casino players as well as for the public.
Although people have to pay extensive memberships for it. Because it wasn't just female strippers he had here, he also had male ones too for the ladies that come in here and want to check out something like a strip club, although that was far end of the other club where it was the same setup, except male strippers.
He had female as well as male security guards and the place he had was electrifying and he had taped up a place where it would be for male and female gay strippers as well. Ludvig was in the process of accommodating to everyone, even with a few video game arcades inside too. Everything he owned was his and he had hired a female boss in charge of the male strippers version and then always a second male and female bosses in charge, especially when he was away with wrestling adventures.
Ludvig sat down with the public audience, watching female strippers dance on the pole as immediately, the strippers that were free, walking around to see if any men wanted a private dance, that's where Ludvig got excited, especially when one of them asked a question.
Female stripper: “Oh Ludvig, what about you being the boss here you get me and this lady here to give you a private dance.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “That's more like it. Of course. Let me get a few shots.”
Second female stripper: “Oh I can get that. A boss should not be getting things for himself.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Thank you.”
The second female stripper went to get Ludvig a few shots as the first female stripper took Ludvig straight to the VIP private dance rooms. There were public private dance rooms as well, but Ludvig owns the stripper club and casino business and there wasn't anything going to go wrong today, not when things he know will be a rocky start, but at the same time, he will make it as successful as it can be.
He sat down in the VIP private dance room with the first female stripper without the second one there started dancing and because he was the owner, he was the only one, besides his friends that would never be single or think to come here that could touch the strippers while they were dancing. The second stripper came back with a tray of two glasses of coke as he was still under age to drink alcohol in America.
Ludvig Eriksson: “This is the life an owner of a strip club and casino deserves this kind of treatment.”
Female stripper one: “You silly boy, you gave us a job instead of being hookers in the street to get money.”
Female stripper two: “Especially when the owner of this club has wrestling duties to do this week, right?”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Indeed, but nothing is as relaxing as being with you lovely ladies, occupying my time here.”
Female stripper one: “Too sexy to be single.”
Even though he was nineteen years old and one of the women was in her mid twenties, Ludvig just didn't care as he was never more relaxed than ever before. He was the quiet one when it came to professional wrestling, part from his acrobatic stunts he does, but he was a different man outside of the ring. All risks than rewards.
Ludvig Eriksson: “Most of you ladies are into young hot studded Swedish guys, let's be honest. Oh yeah, that's the stuff.”
Female stripper two: “Touch us and see how that feels, Ludvig.”
Ludvig does and he moans in pleasure like he was having sex, but only for a private dance, especially both were touching Ludvig all over as he places his hands on both female stripper's breasts, especially how electric the place was after the day it opened with Ludvig running his business, despite wearing a suit.
Ludvig Eriksson: “You know, being here relaxes me before going wild and bashing every wrestler's brains in whether with weapons or with my god gifted high flying wrestling skills.”
Female stripper one: “Oh yes, wrestlers like you are one of a kind, especially one who has given male and female stripper a place to work.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “God damn, you girls are so fucking gorgeous. Yeah being here makes me forget about everything going on in my life and I'm enjoying this time being here and having you both dance with or on me.”
Female stripper two: “You're so enjoying this sir. You're a dime in a dozen.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “I guess I am, especially when me, Dakon and Konrad are going to capture the tag titles one day.”
Ludvig was moaning a lot, even if it was just a private dance, but he immediately couldn't hold back when the second female stripper got on him and humped him with clothes on. He has a drink of coke and finishes it all as he was all sweaty, despite wearing a suit. He was enjoying every single minute of this private time and he could chat about anything and everything with the strippers.
Female stripper one: “I can imagine your sex on ice as well, huh?”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Ah, so you know about me being a part time Ice Hockey player. Yes I guess I am and that along with being a wrestler and owning this club makes me rich.”
Female stripper two: “A sexy wrestler and Ice Hockey player. Good at doing both things is a good sign.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Just sticking to my European and Swedish roots. I so want to open this club for Christmas Day and have a strippers party for all the lonely people male, female to explore some Christmas presents lap dances and winning money on Casino games, the way how I got into America.”
Female stripper one: “Ah, no wonder why you opened a Casino if you won a large sum of a poker game. What game was that?”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Poker.”
Ludvig decided to get his coat and shirt off to be half naked to be fair to the ladies as he was smiling and making orgasm noises on the women going all over Ludvig, to the point you can't even see his face as the strippers were all over Ludvig and he couldn't help and even forget about the wrestling lottery he and Dakon had to do.
Female stripper two: “I want to see how flexible this Swede really is.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Oh, you want to see me do splits? No problem.”
Ludvig goes on the floor and split his legs open as the girls are so impressed that they kissed him all over. They were giggling in amazement.
Female stripper one: “That's one hot Swede there.”
Female stripper two: “A sexy flexible one. Is there anything you can't do?”
Ludvig Eriksson: “I can't drive or ride like my other team mates can, that's for sure, but I don't need to because when I get a car, I will use it for a humping machine. After all, I still got a ton of winnings from the poker game I won back in Sweden at sixteen years old. Being single is the best thing because if I wasn't, I certainly wouldn't put my hands on the pair of you.”
He can only smile at the attention he was getting. Sure, he was still too young to get married, but most nineteen year olds would have a serious girlfriend. Ludvig wanted to have the time of his life without bringing up kids or having a wife as of right now. He wanted to live his life to the fullest.
Ludvig Eriksson: “Who needs to get married and have kids when you can be single the rest of your life, being here at the strip club nearly everyday and just have fun?”
Female stripper one: “Oh Ludy, you need to have a life as well.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “I have one, being here with you lovely gorgeous ladies with your tits in my face and dreaming to do freestyle motorcross stunts and jumping off planes, doing bungee jumping, that's the life I want to do, taking risks at all costs all the time. Much more life for filling than marrying a girl and have kids with them.”
Female stripper two: “I guess you do, along with wrestling for the crowd to help European Wrestling grow along with your two team mates and becoming a world champion along with it.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “A dream many Swedish nineteen year olds will unlikely achieve again. I wanted to do high flying and I wanted to use weapons, can't get that in boxing or MMA. Wrestling is just so varied that it captured my interest of wanting to perform. Along with you ladies flashing your breasts in my face and touching all over my chest, my arms and legs. This is a life not everyone gets to life by everyday.
Female stripper one: “I think Ludvig needs more time for us to dance around him and have him be silent and drink his last glass of coke.”
Female stripper two: “Oh, indeed. Such a shame your friends have got partners.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Yeah, but they both are older than me and have their own lives and businesses to contend with. So I own this strip club and casino and then having extra space for a dance club as well. Decided to have this place open on Christmas Day is a great idea.”
Ludvig had always planned to stay here as although he has family that are alive, the family had to be in Sweden due to businesses they have and Ludvig had to stay in US in case he was booked in more wrestling matches. However as he was enjoying the private dance too much, the female stripper said something in regards to that.
Female stripper one: “I agree you sexy stud. Males and females should never celebrate Christmas alone and I'm available on Christmas Day. My parents died when I was young and my sister and I don't talk.”
Female stripper two: “Yeah, I wasn't allowed to celebrate Christmas because I was adopted into a Jewish family due my real parents taking drugs when I was born and had them take me away. But I'm fully American with no religion as much as my adopted parents tried to force me, but I rejected and not seen them since.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “We'll have a Christmas to remember and be the first and only strip club in America to accommodate Christmas celebrations and even New Year Celebrations too.”
Female stripper one: “You be a good boy and be quiet because I want to take you home for some comfort after this strip club is in it's closing hours.”
Ludvig nodded as he stayed relaxed and silent for the entire private dance, until there was trouble on the floor as Ludvig got his shirt and jacket on and went downstairs to see there was fighting between guys that felt like they got robbed. Ludvig broke up the fight as it was a young lad and a guy running the poker table.
Ludvig Eriksson: “Hey, what's the issue here sir?”
Young guy: “This dude was trying to rob me from my bet. Trying to take my poker chips away.”
Poker table runner: “Because you weren't putting in the bets. Of course you get your chips taken from you.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “It seems you both are in the ring. Timmy, you go and serve drinks at the bar and you, I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave to cause fight in here.”
The young lad knew who Ludvig was and wasn't going to dare mess with him so he left the club and there was nothing else of an immediate danger. Of course, it was only the second day and things were going to go wrong in the early goings, but Ludvig continued with his job and went to be a security guard outside the public private rooms to see no man was doing anything inappropriate tonight as the first stripper he had a private dance with spoke to Ludvig while being a security guard.
Female stripper one: “Such a shame you had to go because of trouble.”
Ludvig Eriksson: “Well, things like that happen. I will take you back to my place when this place closes to have some more private time together. You get to work.”
Female stripper one: “OK, whatever you say boss.”
Ludvig nodded, even if his time with the girls was cut short because of a fight breaking out, he had to maintain his business from collapsing on his shoulders as he couldn't afford his Spearmint Lion strip club which was a new brand compared to the other one that only catered to female strippers only, but his was catering to everyone as females like seeing male strippers as well.
It seemed the business despite a slight hiccups with Ludvig dealing with a guy trying to do inappropriate things with a lady yesterday and a fight breaking out today. After it was five in the morning, it was closing time and the first stripper he had spend nearly the entire day with, went home with Ludvig to go back to his place and had some lovemaking time together before they slept.
--------------------------------
Ludvig's video shoot for YouTube.com.
“So me and Dakon were told to do separate videos. I mean not many people know about me and Dakon and I'm sure Dakon introduced himself. So now I got the chance to do the same here. I'm Ludvig Eriksson from Stockholm, Sweden. I started wrestling on my birthday at eighteen years old, just last year and came to America at seventeen. Problem was I was far too long to wrestle professionally so I had to do extensive training.
Anyway the reason why I wrestle is not only to help Konrad and Dakon grow European Wrestling where only United Kingdom and Ireland wrestlers seem to shine, not only me, Dakon and Konrad although he may say he doesn't care about titles, but he knows what tag titles would mean to the team and we'll do the Freebird rule to dedicate Konrad's commitment of growing wrestling to other parts of Europe.
But because wrestling is the only sport where you can do moonsault's and hit opponents with chairs. Boxing and MMA has none of those things. So of course I'm wild on that aspect, although Dakon's all about powerhouse wrestling, Konrad's all rounder and a new guy from Turkey coming in is all technical wrestling.
But this lottery set of matches is a bunch of complete bullshit. I lack any interest doing solos matches and if anything, I let my opponent take the win because the only matches me and Dakon will ever do is tag wrestling. Because the tag titles are our world title. I don't know what you want me to say honestly with the risk of us teaming together is looking low. I'm sure Dakon's touched upon on what happens if we face Konrad.
I'd also piss on the solos titles that I don't need to win when winning a solos world title say in an independent wrestling company in Atlanta Wrestling Alliance is more than enough. We can be the best team and that's what we've signed our contracts to do, not for me to face Glory on my own. We're growing European wrestling and evolving tag wrestling division that's not all just boring same old bloody regular pinfall or submission to the finish. So far, we've done a good job of wanting to elevate tag wrestlers from their comfort zones and be more creative because having tag matches winning by pinfall or submissions is what you see in every single wrestling company and it's all the same utter garbage.
I want Chaos and cause people to be busted open. I want to fly around the ring and knock people to the ground at the same time and I want to help Dakon and Konrad grow the European Wrestling business to bring more European Wrestlers outside of United Kingdom and Ireland to wrestling because we love our countries and Konrad always gets bothered on the severe lack of European wrestlers.
I was brought in because Konrad like he saw with Dakon saw potential in me with my wrestling skills. You can say we haven't won matches, but do you think we care about wins and losses? No because we don't need to win matches to get title shots. We'll force our way through all of that. But you know I'm the quiet one, but because I'm all about action than words. Dakon's more the talker than me and Konrad.
But outside the ring, I recently opened a strip club casino place for male and female strippers to come and enjoy themselves because I'm wild and wacky outside the ring. I'm all sorts of crazy which is why I do all the stunts for the team, why I'm all about risks than rewards.
You know whatever, we could be in a tag title match or tag match in general which is all we want. None of this solos wrestling and solos title bullshit. I don't give a fuck about Asher, Alistaire, Deanna, La Pequena Luz's solos titles, none of you pay any interest to mind. Oh and I play semi pro Ice Hockey for Atlanta Gladiators.
But we do want La Pequena Luz and her partner's tag belts though and that's what we're here for and there's all I have left to say because I'm not a fan of talking about wrestling matches. Actions do speak louder than words and that's that and we'll see what happens. If I'm having a solos match with anyone unless it's a tag match or tag title match, I'll let you have the win cos my interest for solos match is none whatsoever.”
|
|
|
| Katie Steward | "Thoughts and Prayers" |
|
Posted by: Team Desire - 12-08-2023, 02:07 AM - Forum: Breakdown - Fatal Fortunes|| Dec 7 & 14, 2023
- No Replies
|
 |
Katie Steward | "Thoughts and Prayers"
In the middle of the night Katie is at home in bed. Tucked under the cover and sound asleep.
Why doesn’t she like me?
A whisper is heard in Katie’s head. Loud enough to wake her and she sits up in her bed. Katie brushes her face mask off her face and looks around the bedroom for the voice. There is no one in the room with her. Katie rubs the sleep from her eyes trying to fix her vision, but nothing changes. She is still the only one in the bedroom. It must have been in her dream.
If only I had more time with them.
Another whisper echoes through her head. It shakes Katie up and she throws her blanket off her jumping out of bed. She spun looking for the person in the room in her pink silk pajamas.
“TJ?” Katie calls out and waits for an answer, but nothing. “Ace.” Katie looks annoyed getting no answer. The culprit continues to hide playing whatever game this is with her.
I hope we win.
Another whisper pierces Katie's mind. Katie cups her hands over her ears trying to block out the noise. She lets out a scream and sprints out of the room. The unexplained whispers are freaking her out.
The next morning, Katie is out for a jog around her block. A pair of raycon earbuds practically glued in her wars drowning out the whispers. Listening to whatever podcast was in her recommendations. Katie jogs to the bus stops as the bus pulls up. Katie gets on the bus and finds herself a seat. She keeps her head. Her hoodie from her sweatshirt pulled up over her. Feeling that if she looks up she'll be bombarded with words.
How can I get with the blonde that just walked in on the bus?
Katie looks up and around at the people on the bus. Mostly everyone was doing as she was and kept their gaze down on the phones, for the most part. Though there was one guy creepy checking her out. Normally she would expect this kind of attention. She's seen the pervy messages that slipped into the DMs that SCW fans send. Having the voices running in her mind now just freaks her out and makes her feel icky about it. Not that the messages from some of the SCW fanbase did that too. The bus makes it to the next stop and Katie sees herself off of it as quickly as she had gotten on. The bus drives off and Katie boosts up the volume on the podcast hoping that'll help.
Eventually Katie makes it to Steward's Place restaurant.Inside she finds TJ there. Katie removes her hood and takes out her earbuds and walks over to him.
“Hey Katie, you're early.” TJ says to her cleaning some glasses.
“I woke up early when I couldn’t sleep. I’ve been getting these…” Katie freezes up before she can tell TJ about the whispers. Yeah, telling someone she’s hearing voices in her head would go over so well for her. “Headaches. Yeah, they just come.”
“Oh, I can go and grab some aspirin if you need it.” TJ offers putting the glass back on the shelf and the washcloth on the counter.
“No. It’s ok TJ. I’m fine now. Just a little tired.” Katie tries to reassure him. She turns around back into the restaurant and takes a seat in a booth.
A television is on inside the restaurant for the customers. A local news channel running one of its big stories being lottery fever spreading across the nation. That’s when the whispers return. A lot of them.
Unintelligible words flood Katie’s head all at once. Mostly having to do with a large cash flow of probability.
Katie covers her ears and puts her head down on the table, but she can’t drown it out. It’s in her head.
TJ is near to notice Katie’s awkward behavior. “Ok, Katie what is going on? You can tell me.”
“Alright.” Katie takes a breath building up her confidence. “I’m hearing voices. In my head and not mine.”
TJ sits there and just looks at her.
“I knew it. You think I’m crazy. Or you’re thinking, isn't it normal. No. People are talking to me and I don’t know where it’s coming from and it’s freaking me out.” Katie’s body shakes waiting for the next batch of whispers to hit her.
“Ok. We can figure this out. Do you know what they’re saying?” TJ reaches out and holds onto Katie’s hand trying to calm her.
“Well usually it’s asking for stuff. Like I have some kind of power.” Katie plays with her earbuds in hand. “Someone to pay attention to them, or a new job, or money. I just got a lot of those.”
“Katie. Are you receiving people’s prayers?” TJ asks.
“What? No. Of course not. People pray to God. That’s his thing. Although we know God is a woman and I am a Goddess and… Oh my Goddess!” Katie is shocked by the revelation. “People are praying to me. Why now?”
“I don’t know, but don’t worry. We’ll figure out what to do.” TJ continues to try and calm her down. Seeing how visibly upset Katie is.
Katie looks up and around the restaurant. Something catches her eyes. A lot of something that she hadn’t seen in a while.
“Uh TJ, why does everyone in the restaurant have a pair of my prayer beads that I made?” Katie asks, connecting the dots to her current dilemma.
“Oh I found a box of them laying around and a customer was interested so I sold a few. They’re really a big hit. Wait, you don’t think that they connect to the voices, do you? I guess that’ll be how they work.” TJ thinks about the prayer beads and they both seem to come to the same conclusion.
“I don’t know, but something is clearly happening. TJ, you need to find and get those beads back.” Katie says looking at TJ pleading with him.
“I don’t think I can. We sold a lot of them. Tracking them would be impossible.” TJ shakes his head while Katie tries to think.
“Really?” Katie perks up as TJ tells her how popular they are. “Well maybe we could just advise people from not using them to pray with.”
“That would defeat the reason why people buy them though.” TJ explains.
“So my prayer beads are a hit and now they can speak to me.” Katie puts her head down on the table looking really tired.
“Wait, I got an idea.” TJ jumps up and walks away leaving Katie at the table. She lifts her head and watches him. He walks around the counter and grabs something underneath. TJ rushes back to the table holding up one of the prayer beads in his head. “Ok, what do you hear?”
“Nothing.” Katie shakes her head. “Maybe you’re doing it wrong?”
“No. I know how to do it. You hold it in your hand and just roll the beads with your fingers. Like this. You’re really not hearing anything?” TJ asks, still playing with the beads.
“Haven’t actually heard anything in awhile. Maybe they gave them a rest?” Katie breathes a sigh of relief.
“Ok, she can’t hear you. Probably for the best she didn’t know what...”
Katie lets out a scream that causes everyone in the restaurant to turn. TJ leans back giving Katie a bit of space.Wondering if maybe she heard something.
“I’m sorry, I gotta get out of here.” Katie jumps out of the booth and rushes to the door. She pops her earbuds back into her ears and turns the volume way up. TJ stands up from the booth and turns around, but Katie is already gone before he can say anything. TJ looks around at the patrons in the restaurant.
“She’s under a lot of pressure right now. You all know how it is.” TJ smiles at them all and they just go back to their business.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Katie now manages to make it to Gigi and Maddy’s apartment. Maybe they can help figure out some kind of solution that’ll help her. Katie knocks on the door. Maddy answers the door and Katie pours herself inside.
“Oh Maddy, thank Goddess someone is home. I need some help.” Katie takes out her earbuds and slips them into her jacket pocket. “Is Gigi home?”
“No. She’s out. Katie, what’s the matter? You’re going a bit crazy.” Maddy holds Katie’s arm looking at her nervously. Katie turns and sees Ash walking into the room and she gets Katie’s attention.
“Ash! I need you. You’re a Goddess.” Katie rushes over and pulls Ash to the side.
“Yes. That is what you made me.” Ash nods her head along with Katie’s erratic behavior.
“I’m hearing people’s prayers. In my head.” Katie explains her situation to Ash.
“Cool. So are they really dirty prayers?” Maddy asks standing by with a curious look.
“No. Maddy, they don’t work like that.” Ash shoots down Maddy’s question.
“Well… actually I’ve gotten a handful of some really disturbing stuff. Oh my Goddess, what if they think I’m THAT kind of a Goddess!?” Katie continues to freak out.
“Ok.” Ash holds Katie’s shoulders and gives a bit of a rub trying to settle her down. “It’s ok, Katie. We’ll figure this out.
“I hope Katie and Gigi win the Tag Team Titles.”
Katie stops. Looking up and turning to Maddy.
“Madison, was that your prayer?” Katie asks.
“Yeah. You said you could hear them so I gave it a shot. Did it work?” Maddy nods at Katie.
“Ash. If I can hear prayers. Can I also grant them?” Katie turns back to Ash asking her head. Suddenly the wheels begin to turn in her head. Wondering how she can use this to her advantage.
“It doesn’t work that way, Katie. Prayer isn’t a thing where you are given stuff.” Ash tries to explain it to Katie.
“But I could grant things, right?” Katie questions her.
“You’re not a genie.You listen to the prayers and it helps them try and work their problems out themselves.” Ash again tries to convince Katie.
“But, it’s all really loud. I can’t think. I can’t sleep. How do I get it to stop? How can TJ get all the prayer beads back?” Katie pleads with Ash to somehow take this weight off of her head.
“Sorry Katie, you just have to listen to the voices. If not, then you’ll just be bombarded with them.” Ash tells her. She then turns around and leaves the room.
“You know, I don’t think Ash was being truthful. The Gods bless people with things and who says that you and Gigi haven’t earned it?” Maddy plays Devil’s Advocate standing on her right side. Telling her what she wants to hear.
“I knew that was right too. And Gigi and I do deserve it.” Katie nods, turning around and leaving the apartment to work on her plan. She takes her earbuds out of her pocket. Before she puts them in her ears she gets one last whisper.
“I want Katie on Breakdown…”
Katie freezes. She is frozen still recognizing the whisper, but she doesn’t say anything. She turns back and gives Maddy a look. One last look around the apartment before Katie leaves.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
“What am I going to do? I can see so many possibilities. I can hear so many suggestions as everyone is preparing for Breakdown this Wednesday. So many people see their fortunes being told. The champions expected something fatal. Everyone sees an opportunity, but what does Katie Steward want? Would she choose something Fatal or maybe Fortune. Now I’m no stranger to having fortune plays on my side. It’s where I became an Adrenaline Champion. Where making a dream of becoming an SCW Supreme Champion a reality. Let’s face it, I never really saw myself as a Supreme Champion. Everything SCW has thrown my way. Just building and building something that no one could take away from me. Everyone thinks that being Supreme Champion makes them something special, but I will be one step above them. Because SCW continues to push me. Too push the hurdles in front of me and see if I can jump high enough to clear them. The Adrenaline Champion, The Underground Champion, Television…”
“Everyone already knows what Katie Steward is after in this Fatal Fortunes when Breakdown rolls around. Too complete my legacy and win the Tag Team titles like I deserve and maybe, just maybe I could bend some rules. I’m not going to be greedy. If my fortunes reveal the tag team title match. Then you know Katie Steward is going to cash in, but there is also so very, very much more. I hear the fans' prayers. I want to answer them. They want to see Katie Steward as Supreme Champion. They also want Katie Steward to make the United States Champion beautiful again. I haven’t forgotten about my MABA faith. Also, I know everyone is praying that Katie Steward will once again be your Supreme World Champion. I do pray that that day comes.”
“So it doesn’t matter what the fortunes roll out on Breakdown. I promise that everyone’s prayers will be answered. Katie Steward will not suffer a fatal fall. Whether it’s becoming Supreme Champion, or some other title comes my way. Or even some grudge match that someone in SCW is dying to have with SCW’s Goddess. Just know that Katie Steward is going to be ending 2023 with a bang.”
|
|
|
|