Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 255
» Latest member: vinuv8310_ab3x
» Forum threads: 4,913
» Forum posts: 14,261

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 197 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 193 Guest(s)
Bing, Baidu, Google, Applebot

Latest Threads
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 22
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Asher_Hayes
10 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 28
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
11 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 47
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
11 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 41
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 08:55 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 16
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
10-05-2026, 08:23 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 27
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
10-05-2026, 05:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 73

 
  Breakdown writers - April 7, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 04-06-2022, 09:45 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (3)

Holly Adams vs. Autumn Valentine
Writer: Cid
 
Spencer Pryce vs. Alexis Quinne
Writer: J

SCW Television Championship
Justin Davis vs. Beard
Writer: Josh

Jarvis Valentine vs. Diamond Steele
Writer:

Print this item

  LOA for Marie only
Posted by: Braddock - 04-04-2022, 08:20 AM - Forum: Office - No Replies

I’ve had a ton of fun with kim lately and Marie lately. But I realize that Kim has been the beneficiary of the vast majority of the success, and fun. Quite honestly, all my ideas are kim-centric. Whenever Marie is booked, I end up no-showing or going promo only. I hate doing that. And I realize that this is happening because I have no idea what to write about for Marie. I have no CD ideas for Marie herself where she’s not just Kimberly’s sidekick. I think kim would benefit from Marie exiting for now. So I’m officially placing Marie on the shelf temporarily. At least until I can come up with something to write about.

Print this item

  Holly Adams vs. Autumn Valentine
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:32 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Gavin Taylor vs. Ravyn Taylor
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:31 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Owen Lee vs. Konrad Raab
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:29 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Glory Braddock vs. Ace Marshall
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:27 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  The Connection vs. Happy Farmstead Friends
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:25 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (6)

4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Spencer Pryce vs. Alexis Quinne
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:24 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Justin Davis vs. Beard
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:22 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (1)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Jarvis Valentine vs. Diamond Steele
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:20 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item