| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 216 online users. » 4 Member(s) | 207 Guest(s) Baidu, Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, Ruppy, supremecw, Braddock
|
| Latest Threads |
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 25
|
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Asher_Hayes
Today, 12:03 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 30
|
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
Yesterday, 11:07 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 47
|
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 43
|
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 08:55 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 20
|
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
10-05-2026, 08:23 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 32
|
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
10-05-2026, 05:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
|
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 96
|
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 61
|
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 76
|
|
|
| Breakdown results - January 7, 2022 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 01-09-2022, 11:23 PM - Forum: Results
- No Replies
|
 |
http://new.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...n72022.htm
It's not everything I wanted it to be, but too many segments just didn't click (totally on me as I've been pulled in too many directions, with a couple of changes to work in, and couldn't spend the time I'd like to workshop and see things through) and rather than forcing things, I've got some ideas to help work them into the next show. So the show's up so we can keep moving on. To those who's characters aren't on the show, please don't read into that as anything more than me just being burnt out and not wanting to fuck things up). A match is missing - I'll add it when I get it.
|
|
|
| Breakdown Card - January 14, 2022 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 01-09-2022, 09:53 PM - Forum: Breakdown || January 14, 2022
- No Replies
|
 |
Selena Frost, Deanna Frost & Jordan Majors vs. Cid Turner, Holly Adams & Giovanni Aries
Tsunami vs. Christy Matthews
SCW Television Championship
Derek Adonis vs. Amelia Stone/Autumn Valentine
Ace Marshall vs. Nicole Kinneck
Owen Lee vs. Polly Playtime
Glory Braddock vs. Kandis
Justin Davis in action
Jaina Lancaster in action
2 RP Limit; 6 RP Limit for six-person tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, January 13, 2022
|
|
|
| This week |
|
Posted by: Corner G - 01-07-2022, 12:21 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- No Replies
|
 |
Nothing from me this week. Between work being unexpectedly busy, an L button that sticks, and getting my daughter set up on e-learning (thank you Doug Ford <_<), I haven't had time to really write out what I wanted to. Which is a shame, because I was totally going to do the rhyming shoot.
Next time.
|
|
|
|