| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 211 online users. » 2 Member(s) | 205 Guest(s) Applebot, Bing, Baidu, Google, Matt Hodges, Chris Lawler
|
| Latest Threads |
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
Today, 12:05 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 38
|
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Simple77
Yesterday, 11:56 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 43
|
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
Yesterday, 09:47 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 77
|
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
Yesterday, 09:02 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 74
|
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 04:52 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 58
|
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
Yesterday, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 45
|
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Asher_Hayes
Yesterday, 12:03 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 48
|
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
|
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 74
|
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 98
|
|
|
| Breakdown card - April 22, 2021 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 04-18-2021, 04:07 PM - Forum: Breakdown || April 22, 2021
- No Replies
|
 |
Chris Cannon vs. Holly Adams
Bree Lancaster vs. Asher Hayes
SCW Television Championship
Christy Matthews vs. Adam Allocco
Cid Turner vs. Kat Kelly
Gavin Taylor vs. Jordan Majors
Ace Marshall vs. Crystal Zdunich
Vengeance (Kim Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz) vs. The Wonderland (Cain Adams & Alice Ames)
Syren in action
2 RP Limit for singles; 2 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2021 **NOTE THE DEADLINE**
|
|
|
| Immediate LOA |
|
Posted by: Jay Gold - 04-15-2021, 12:18 AM - Forum: LOA
- Replies (4)
|
 |
I don’t know if this will be permanent or not. I need to pull both Jay and Polly. I just don’t know right now. I guess I’m not in a good place at all. Sorry everyone. Bye for now.
|
|
|
| BD update and more |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 04-11-2021, 11:13 PM - Forum: OOC Board
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Finally made good headway on Breakdown. Just finished the last week of in-class teaching and most of the marking commitment I have (outside of exams). So finally able to reset and get to work on the show. It will be up tomorrow.
Afterwards, AND THIS IS THE MORE PART, CID - With my teaching load winding down for the next bit, I plan to have the next show up on time and these exceptionally late shows will hopefully be a thing of the past as I can get back into my writing groove.
Thanks again for the patience; as mentioned - I hope this is all worth it in the end.
|
|
|
| Next Booking Off. |
|
Posted by: Reyes - 04-11-2021, 04:33 PM - Forum: LOA
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Hey there, please do not book Doom & Groove for the next show. I have some things I need to sort out.
Thank you!
Jess
|
|
|
|