Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 271
» Latest member: Richardgok
» Forum threads: 3,788
» Forum posts: 10,792

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 327 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 323 Guest(s)
CowgirlsFromHell, Huddie, Braddock

Latest Threads
THOTF 2024 sign-up
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Sean
Yesterday, 09:46 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 962
Scott Reed vs. Sean Micha...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Sean
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 68
Selena Frost vs. Polly Pi...
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
05-02-2024, 11:49 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 102
Light in the Darkness vs....
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
05-02-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 68
Cassie Wolfe vs. Bree Lan...
Last Post: HardyGirl
05-02-2024, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 75
Eavan "Sykobitty" Maloney
Forum: Singles
Last Post: supremecw
05-02-2024, 10:03 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 67
The Enigma vs. Marie Jone...
Last Post: The Enigma
05-02-2024, 10:05 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 100
Xander Valentine vs. Dere...
Last Post: Xander Valentine
05-02-2024, 08:33 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 50
Veronica Strader vs. Glor...
Last Post: CowgirlsFromHell
05-02-2024, 07:01 AM
» Views: 81
Breakdown writers - May 2...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: HardyGirl
05-01-2024, 04:20 PM
» Views: 165

Summer Collins
Posted by: Braddock - 06-25-2019, 05:36 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

[Image: summercollins1.png]
Character Name: Summer Collins

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 120 lbs

Date of Birth: October 1st, 1984

Hometown: Palm Beach County, Florida

Alignment: Tweener

Picbase: Anna Kendrick

Wrestling Style: Technical

Entrance Theme: Burn in My Light by Mercy Drive

Gimmick/Personality
Summer Collins is the wife of Neil Newman.  She is good looking, she knows it, and has no problem using her feminine wiles, as well as her monetary wealth, to obtain what she wants.  Summer plans to give a gift to the GCW universe; the gift of her gorgeous beauty.  But they can look, never touch.

Finishers: 

Stock Market Crash (rock bottom)
Million Dollar Dream

Signature Moves:

Money Clip (stunner)
Summer's End (sleeper neck breaker)

Submission Moves

Triangle Lancer
    Inverted Figure Four Leglock
    Arm Bar
    Triangle Choke
    Dragon Sleeper
    STF
    Leg Grapevine
    Bow and Arrow Submission
    Million Dollar Dream
    Crossface Chicken Wing
    Haas of Pain 

Miscellaneous Moveset

Lightning Spiral
    Capture Suplex
    German suplex
    German suplex into the turnbuckle
    Elevated delayed German suplex
    Release German suplex
    Full Nelson Suplex
    Dragon Screw Leg Whip
    Scissors Kick 

Entrance Description: 

(Suddenly the arena lights dim a little. Then “Burn In My Light" begins to play over the PA system.  Summer steps out onto the stage, clad in tight and alluring wrestling gear.  She receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. She ignores them, though, for they are beneath her. She poses on the stage rather suggestively for a brief moment before beginning to descend the entrance ramp towards the ring.  Summer slides into the ring from underneath the bottom rope.  Summer poses in the center of the ring to another mixed reaction, cheers from the men but more boos from the women.  The music begins to die down as she stands waiting for the match to begin.)

Print this item

Question
Posted by: thisisemerge - 06-25-2019, 04:25 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (7)

Ok, so the more observant of you will have realised that the next show falls on RtG weekend. Now, when the show was scheduled, I certainly didn't do it on purpose, however now it's come along, considering the 'power struggle' for EMERGE at the moment, it's gives Drew another chance to stick two fingers up at SCW in character, so therefore I'm going to keep the actual show date as it is.

This however causes problems from a time perspective for you guys, so what would you like me to do. The obvious answer would be to push the deadline back a couple of days for both but it's not just me it effects obviously.

Thoughts?

*EDIT* And also, I am seriously considering going to a two week schedule over the course of the next few shows. I'd like thoughts on that too please

Many thanks
Chris

Print this item

7/10 Breakdown
Posted by: Jay Gold - 06-24-2019, 11:22 PM - Forum: LOA - No Replies

Please do not book me as I will be out of town. Vacation! Woohoo!

Print this item

Augustus Parker
Posted by: Parker - 06-24-2019, 09:49 AM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

Personal Details

Name: Randy
Contact Details:
Where did you find out about us?:
Does your character have a twitter? If so, whats the id: augustusparker_

Character Details

Name: Augustus Parker
Alias: N/A
Height: 5'11
Weight: 203
Town of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Picture Base: Buddy Murphy
Body Type: Same as the PB
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral):  Face.

Entrance Music:
Chariots of Fire by Vangelis

Wrestler Entrance:
Chariots of Fire by Vangelis plays as Augustus Parker walks out. He gets to one knee, thumps his chest, points to the sky above, rises up. He power walks down to the ring like a man hell bent on a mission, he slides under the bottom rope, walks to the center of the ring. Drops to a knee, thumps his chest, points to the sky above. He walks over to the corner, slumps down, leaning up against the turnbuckle collecting his thoughts awaiting for the match to start.

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): 
Don't call it a comeback... in the literal sense it is a comeback. Augustus competed on the indy scene for five years. Suffered an knee injury. Wasn't that serious, mentally, not “making it” (aka the “big leagues”) took a toll. Sat. Basically this is a comeback story. Everyone can get behind one of those, right?

Finishers:

'The Most Beautifulest Thing In This World': Running knee smash to a sitting opponent

'Don't Call It A Comeback:' (Running knee strike to an opponent seated in the corner)

Signatures:

Augustus is on the outside. The opponent is laying face down, there head exposed. He connects with a running high knee to a prone opponent. 

High knee from the apron to the outside of the ring

Single Knee Facebuster

Repeated shoot kicks to a kneeling opponent's chest, sometimes followed by a dropkick to the opponent's head

With the opponent laying on the lower rope, Augustus clocks them with a running knee to the opponent's head

Please list at least 15 moves in your characters move set: 

Jumping High Knee

Grounded Single knee facebreaker

Exploder Suplex.

Bridging German Suplex.

Discus Clothesline

Spinebuster

Facewash

Suplex

Elbow Drop

Clothesline

Punch

Kick

Elbow drop from the middle rope.

Clothesline in the corner

Corner splash

Slap to the face.

Wrestler Biography: 
Augustus Parker wasn't what you call a blue chip prospect to begin with. The bigger companies weren't knocking on his door. He is your run of the mill hard worker, has a passion for the business, worked hard, kept his head low. Nothing like the indy darlings who got all the hype or wrestlers you have known to hype themselves up to be bigger then they actually are. Parker was content just being him, a man living a dream. Until the dream was put on hold due to a lower leg injury. Mentally (not physically) defeated, Parker sat, for two years. The itch got him, not content with how things ended, Augustus sees this as his last chance to “make it big.” He is prepared to emerge, through hell and hell water.

Print this item

Curtain Jerkers (Jobber Tag Team)
Posted by: thisisemerge - 06-24-2019, 04:10 AM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

Character Details

Name: Chris Bates and Rob Shore
Alias: The Curtain Jerkers
Weight: 425Ibs
Body Type: Both athletic
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Face – The crowd loves them
Entrance Music: Darude - Sandstorm

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): The ultimate in fan favorites, they get cheered around the world. Problem is, they don’t win very often. Both however prefer a ground based offence, and that’s the problem as anything else and they are screwed… the clue being in their name

Wrestler Biography: Chris and Rob were once singles wrestlers, but never made it big. Meeting backstage one evening, they decided to make a tag team, and two weeks after that they were asked by Drew Bryant to join EMERGE.

Print this item

Gravity Falls (Jobber Tag Team)
Posted by: thisisemerge - 06-24-2019, 04:09 AM - Forum: Tag Teams - No Replies

Character Details

Name: Vikki Exposito & Deborah Jewell
Alias: Gravity Falls
Weight: 215Ibs
Body Type: Slim and Attractive
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Heel… absolute bitches in and out the ring
Entrance Music:

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): Think they are much better than they are. Believe that this is their big moment. It really isn’t. High flyers in the extreme… they do literally nothing else but fly

Wrestler Biography: At school, these were the ‘IT’ girls, who made life misery for anyone who crossed their path. However, at eighteen, both had their trust funds stopped, and were told to go get a proper job… they decided to wrestle.

Print this item

Gluteous Maximus (Jobber)
Posted by: thisisemerge - 06-24-2019, 04:09 AM - Forum: Main Roster - No Replies

Character Details

Name: Max Stansfeld
Alias: Gluteous Maximus
Height: 6’7
Weight: 305Ibs
Town of Birth: Las Vegas
Body Type: Very muscular
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Heel

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): Big powerhouse of a man. Hates the business and everything it stands for. Has serious issues from childhood

Wrestler Biography: Max is huge, and powerful but he wasn’t always that way. He once was a seven stone weakling and bullied at school. But, he got big, he worked out and he made his way to the wrestling scene, and that’s where his problems started. Because quite simply, he cannot fight and has a glass jaw.

Print this item

Georgi Spelini (Jobber)
Posted by: thisisemerge - 06-24-2019, 04:08 AM - Forum: Main Roster - No Replies

Character Details

Name: Georgi Spelini
Alias: The Firecracker
Height: 5’4
Weight: 101Ibs
Town of Birth: Montreal
Body Type: Battle Weary
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Neutral

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): One of the oldest women on the circuit, now happy to be a bit part player

Wrestler Biography: Georgi was once upon a time really highly thought of, but pregnancy and prescription drugs took their toll and ruined her career. Now she is happy just to take part, and take her cheque. Will NEVER fight above and beyond.

Character Details

Name: Georgi Spelini
Alias: The Firecracker
Height: 5’4
Weight: 101Ibs
Town of Birth: Montreal
Body Type: Battle Weary
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Neutral

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): One of the oldest women on the circuit, now happy to be a bit part player

Wrestler Biography: Georgi was once upon a time really highly thought of, but pregnancy and prescription drugs took their toll and ruined her career. Now she is happy just to take part, and take her cheque. Will NEVER fight above and beyond.

Print this item

7/10 Breakdown
Posted by: Adamsama - 06-23-2019, 10:08 PM - Forum: LOA - Replies (2)

I will be out of town visiting for the 4th and might not be back until the 9th. So please don't book me in a match or I'll cry.

Print this item

Mr & Mrs Newman [tag team]
Posted by: Neil Newman - 06-23-2019, 06:11 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

Tag Team Name:
Mr & Mrs Newman

Members:
Neil Newman
Summer Collins-Newman

Alignment:

Gimmick:
Neil, at his core, is a wrestling traditionalist. Mr Fundamental. Represents the golden era of wrestling. His wife, Summer, comes from a wealthy family. Been through her fair share of adversities, she came out on the other side looking, especially looking, feeling, and excluding everything fabolous. Neil wanted to wrestle again, Summer wanted to explore what was out there outside of GCW.  

Entrance Music:
“My Way” by Il Divo/Burn in My Light by Mercy Drive

Entrance Description: (Tag Team)
“My Way” by Il Divo kicks in. Neil Newman comes out first. He doesn’t walk out very far. He places his hand on his heart, lowers his head, soaks in the beautiful music being played. Soon, “Burn in my Life” plays, Summer Collins-Newman walks out. The moment she grabs his free hand, Neil raises his head up. Mr and Mrs. Newman the rest of the way together. They reach the ring, Neil walks up the steep steps. He walks towards the center, he helps his wife on the ring apron, ever the gentleman, he opens the ropes, allowing her to enter the ring first.  Neil is the next to enter the ring. Burn in My Light concludes with Neil and Summer seen discussing something that can’t be picked up by the camera.  

Primary Finishers:
Absolutely FABULOUS (Sitdown Powerbomb -Neil- Sliced Bread #2 -Summer- combination)

Signature Moves:
Something OLD. (Leapfrog Stun gun)
Something NEW (Inverted Atomic Drop -Neil- followed by a superkick -Summer-)
Neil with a corner splash, tags in Summer, she goes to the opposite corner, nails the slumped opponent with a boot to the face.

Biography:

Started off as rivals in Global Division of Wrestling. Neil forced Summer to become his cheerleader in GCW. After humbling him, she saw that he wasn’t the male chauvinist jerk he presented himself to be. The two fell in love. All she wrote from that moment forward. With Neil feeling the itch, and Summer wanting to explore outside her comfort zone, Mr and Mrs Newman are looking to bring an old school fabulous flavor to Emerge. They need it...

Print this item