Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 255
» Latest member: vinuv8310_ab3x
» Forum threads: 4,913
» Forum posts: 14,268

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 473 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 466 Guest(s)
Baidu, Bing, Google, Applebot, Twitter, Braddock

Latest Threads
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 12:05 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 62
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Simple77
10-07-2026, 11:56 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 55
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
10-07-2026, 09:47 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 116
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
10-07-2026, 09:02 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 108
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
10-07-2026, 04:52 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 77
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
10-07-2026, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 64
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Asher_Hayes
10-07-2026, 12:03 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 70
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 86
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 112

 
  RTG XVII update, new season, more
Posted by: supremecw - 08-18-2020, 07:57 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (3)

Rise to Greatness XVII will go live tomorrow evening. I will also post a card for August 26, 2020, which will also note the first location of the new season. I will have an events calendar up soon (hopefully to J in a few days to post).

If someone wishes feedback, I will be happy to give it. I just likely won't respond until the weekend. This is largely because I have to catch up on some of my own work. For those who do not know, I teach university classes and well, things are a bit insane in terms of the new programs and options we have. So unfortunately, it's prevented me from finishing either lecture writing, or writing RTG, as quickly as I had hoped.

Print this item

  Post Rise to Greatness
Posted by: Chris Cannon - 08-18-2020, 12:26 AM - Forum: LOA - No Replies

Been contemplating it a while, have been saying I’ll wait til the PPV is posted to weigh up my options for the remainder of the year. Not 100% with things right now, but I would like to not be booked at all until the first show in October. 

Thanks.

Print this item

  New Hall of Fame Page
Posted by: Adamsama - 08-16-2020, 09:34 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

This was a pet project a month and a half ago. I thought we needed a good place for remembering the greats so here we go. I plan on adding other accolades than title history when I get the lists from Oleksabob, such as tournament wins, End of Year awards, etc. So while it's not complete, I feel like there is enough to share this page.

http://supremecw.com/hof/

Print this item

  Sorry for my prolonged absence...
Posted by: DeviousDanny - 08-07-2020, 11:26 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (4)

Without getting into too many details, I’ve been going through a lot of personal stuff these past couple months. Most of that should hopefully be in the past going forward. I will try to get my ass back into writing gear.

Print this item

  ANNABELLE BURCHARD VERSUS KATHRYN PEARSON
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-04-2020, 08:14 AM - Forum: Emerge Archives - No Replies

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 21ST AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 23RD AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

Print this item

  SIERRA SWANN VERSUS THE CHUKE
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-04-2020, 08:13 AM - Forum: Emerge Archives - Replies (2)

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 21ST AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 23RD AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

Print this item

  DESIREE DEVNA VERSUS GEORGI SPELINI
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-04-2020, 08:13 AM - Forum: Emerge Archives - No Replies

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 21ST AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 23RD AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

Print this item

  KALI VERSUS THAMUZ
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-04-2020, 08:12 AM - Forum: Emerge Archives - No Replies

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 21ST AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 23RD AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

Print this item

  OWNERSHIP SHOWDOWN - EIGHT PERSON TAG
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-04-2020, 08:11 AM - Forum: Emerge Archives - No Replies

Jennifer Helms, Tommy Wasley, Christian Cannon, YUYO versus Sundown, Blitzkrieg, Melissa Killgraves, Ryu Iwaza

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 21ST AUGUST 2020 2359 EST
DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 23RD AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

Print this item

  EMERGE TAG TEAM GAUNTLET
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-04-2020, 08:10 AM - Forum: Emerge Archives - No Replies

The Pina Coladas versus Dark Skyy versus Total Emissary versus Affirmative Action versus Shining Maidens


TAG TEAM DIVISION - ONE X 750 SHOOT PER TEAM, 23RD AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

Print this item