Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 267
» Latest member: StevenMog
» Forum threads: 3,775
» Forum posts: 10,746

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 217 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 214 Guest(s)
Braddock, Matt Hodges, TheOne

Latest Threads
Khloe Cox
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Khloe
Yesterday, 04:19 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Breakdown writers - April...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Huddie
04-26-2024, 09:41 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 55
“Ronin” Chris Dumont vs. ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: PhantomTroupe
04-25-2024, 11:45 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 129
Konrad Raab vs. Gavin Tay...
Last Post: Konrad Raab
04-25-2024, 11:24 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 98
“Wolfsbane” Adam Brock vs...
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
04-25-2024, 11:03 PM
» Views: 91
Body, Heart & Soul (Aisli...
Last Post: Team Desire
04-25-2024, 10:03 PM
» Views: 71
“The One” Kirsten Scott v...
Last Post: Chris Lawler
04-25-2024, 04:17 PM
» Views: 83
WWE 2K24
Forum: WWE
Last Post: Huddie
04-25-2024, 11:37 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 54
Waylon Creek vs. Sean Mic...
Last Post: Matt Hodges
04-25-2024, 01:51 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 66
Diamond Steele vs. Religi...
Last Post: Crystal
04-24-2024, 10:29 PM
» Views: 89

Aaron Blackbourne vs. Crissy Gardner vs. Alexis Quinne vs. Katie Steward
Posted by: Team Desire - 02-03-2019, 05:02 AM - Forum: Breakdown || February 6, 2019 - Replies (3)

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: NOON ET WEDNESDAY, February 6, 2019

Print this item

Truelove Twins in action
Posted by: Team Desire - 02-03-2019, 05:02 AM - Forum: Breakdown || February 6, 2019 - Replies (1)

Truelove Twins in action

Print this item

Jordan Majors vs. Goddard
Posted by: Team Desire - 02-03-2019, 05:01 AM - Forum: Breakdown || February 6, 2019 - Replies (1)

Print this item

Breakdown Cards - February 6 and 13, 2019
Posted by: supremecw - 02-02-2019, 02:01 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 13, 2019 - No Replies

Breakdown – February 6, 2019

SCW World Championship
Marie Jones vs. Syren

Title Opportunity Showdown
Special Referee: Kennedy Street

Sienna Swann vs. Bree Lancaster

SCW Television Championship
Damian Angel vs. Tommy Valentine

Giovanni Aries vs. Scarlet Grey

Blake Mason vs. Xander Valentine

Casterillo vs. Konrad Raab

Truelove Twins in action

Breakdown – February 13, 2019

SCW United States Championship
Christy Matthews vs. Selena Frost

Kennedy Street vs. Ruby Amarant

Brotherhood of the Sith (Andrew Raynes & Dustin Adams) vs. Lohan Country (Abigail Lindsay & Dawn Lohan)

Alistaire Allocco vs. Cassidy Carter

SCW Television Championship
Manvel vs. Damian Angel/Tommy Valentine

Stipulation to be named LIVE on Breakdown
Derek Adonis vs. Owen Cruze

Gigi & Maddy Steward vs. Kandis & Autumn Valentine

Damien Williams vs. Max Kane

Glory Braddock in action

Deadline: NOON ET TUESDAY, February 13, 2019

Print this item

AEW
Posted by: TPK Luv - 02-02-2019, 07:07 AM - Forum: ROH/NJPW/Impact/Etc - Replies (2)

This is a really big deal. I know a lot of companies have come and gone, yet this is backed by a billionaire NFL owner. They have the cash to be serious and have got some pretty decent names so far. Sounds like WWE might have to pay Lesnar a stupid part time salary. I watched wrestling for the first time In 3 years with Sunday’s RR but I’m excited about this.

Can you imagine if ECW had a backer like this. Would of been sick. Hope they have a hardcore title. 

Timing couldn’t be worse for WWE either with Vince all in on the XFL again for god knows what reason. XFL chances are slim to none to succeed but nevertheless Vince will be pre-occupied with his biggest threat since WCW right next to his doorstep.

Thoughts?

Print this item

Breakdown - January 30, 2019
Posted by: supremecw - 02-02-2019, 02:11 AM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...302019.htm

Print this item

Update
Posted by: supremecw - 02-01-2019, 02:13 AM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Aiming for tomorrow, with cards for the next couple of shows. Sorry for the delay. Trying to get through this mountain of work and keep up with the show too.

Print this item

Damien Williams "The Bull"
Posted by: TPK Luv - 01-29-2019, 11:22 PM - Forum: Inactive - Replies (1)

"The Bull" Damien Williams

[Image: rampage.jpg]

-----------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: “The Pitbull”
Wrestler's Real Name: Damien Williams
Twitter Handle (if applicable): 
Pic Base:  Quinton “Rampage” Jackson
Height: 6’3
Weight: 245lbs
Birthdate: 03/13/92
Birth Place: Savannah, Georgia
Current Residence: Miami, Florida

Physical Description: Not the tallest, but a  very muscular physical specimen. As he’s going out to wrestle, he’s usually shirtless while wearing black MMA shorts with both his hands and legs taped. He wears a massive chain around his neck like Rampage does in his real life. Just think Rampage Jackson as he’s normally seen when he’s in a cage. Backstage or outside the arena he’s usually only wearing a white or black wife beater with baggy blue jeans while still wearing the chain. Unless of course in a cold climate then he wears a hoody. He’s very proud of his physique. 

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Brawler/Powerhouse 

*Note he’s also very athletic and not as slow as others his size which helps with heavier foes not easily overpowered.*

Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face

Years Pro: 1

Theme Song: “Intro”(It’s Dark and Hell Is Hot) by DMX

Finishers: “Worldstar”,“Xzibit B”(Doesn’t mind getting extreme with this whether it’s off the top rope or off a ladder/platform)

§            
Finishers Descriptions (If Needed): Monty Brown’s Pounce(Running low-angle Shoulder Block, after an opponent has been Irish whipped off of adjacecent ropes), Double Underhook Powerbomb, 

Signature Moves: Spinebuster, Running Powerslam, Slamming anyway he can out of submissions

*One thing I’d like to note is I imagine him as a high energy guy. When the bell rings he immediately sprints across the ring to start brawling. Whether he’s successful, gets the upper hand or gets rocked right away is another story I’m not worried about. I’d just like it to be shown when the match start he explodes like a bull out of a china shop. I think it’s a good way to get the crowd excited as a face the way he immediately storms out for a fight. If you need a visual look up James Thompson MMA on YouTube. That man is wild at the beginning of fights lol*

Common Moves: 

European Uppercut(favorite common move)
Scoop slam
Front suplex
Back suplex
Germain suplex
Belly to belly slam
Russian leg sweep
Running clothes line
Big Boot
Body chop
Fisherman suplex
Sideslam
DDT
Elbows
Knee strikes from the Muai Thai clinch
Uppercuts with a dirty boxing clinch
Superplex
Dropkick
Bulldog
Sleeper hold
Back drop
Hip toss
Elbow drop

Strengths: Strength, toughness(Think Tommy Dreamer ability to take punishment and ask for more), athleticism, ability to move deceptively quick for his size.

Weaknesses: Wrestling IQ. He’s still very raw and can be outthought and maneuvered. Lack of stamina from muscle mass makes him progressively more fatigued throughout the match because he puts so much power into everything he does. Not well versed in submissions, just tries to slam out of them if he can.

Entrance: The beginning of “Intro” by DMX hits the PA system as “The Bull” Damien comes out from back.

Phillips: “Making his way to the ring by way of Miami, Florida he is “The Bull” DAMEEIANNNN WILLIAMMMSSS!”

The crowd gives the newer wrestler a mild pop as he stares out into the crowd with a mean mug on his face. He starts kicking back his feet like a Bull about ready to gore it’s prey. He walks down the ramp with his chain around his neck in his black MMA shorts while his feet and hands are taped. He smacks some fans hands who have their hands out until he gets to the bottom of the ramp. He proceeds to slide into the ring and beats his chest when he makes it back to his feet. He takes off his chain and tosses into in the corner under the turnbuckle. He walks to his corner and begins cracking his knuckles while kicking his feet like a bull ready to pounce as he waits for the match to begin.

Biography: “The Bull” Damien Williams was born on Friday the 13th in March 1992. Some say this might have cursed him throughout his life. His mother was a crackhead who had no idea who his father was. He had 2 sisters and as a kid they were tortured. It was just brutal the conditions they lived in and the despicable acts the mother let happen to them just so she could get a hit of something. The apartment wasn’t fit for rats while Damien and his sisters were brutally beaten numerous times and sexually assaulted until he was the age of 12. It finally came to an end but not without tragedy. His older sister who was only 16 at the time was raped and beaten to death by a drug dealer. He heard his mother scream as he walked in on his sister lying naked, battered, and motionless on their moms’ bed. He quickly grabbed his younger 9 year old sister and ran out to a local gas station to call the police.

The police came and his mother was charged with child neglect, child abuse, conspiracy to commit sexual assault and murder. She never pointed out the dealer who actually killed her daughter to the anger of Damien. The remaining kids were separated in foster care but luckily when Damien was 18 he was able to get back in touch with her after over five years. He was taken in by a local white family who had a girl and boy of their own both younger then Damien. At first it was a awkward struggle since Damien knew nothing but pain and suffering having no idea how a normal family behaved. This family stayed patient and showed him nothing but love. He played football and wrestled in high school while participating in basketball leagues during the summer. He used sports as a way to channel his inner woes while the family gave him every opportunity to succeed. He protected his foster brother and sister in school like they were his blood. They were nerdy and Damien got in multiple fights to protect them from bullying. This eventually got him expelled. Instead of going to a school for bad kids to finish his diploma he went into the army. He served his four years and got out. He still didn’t really have any idea what he would do for the future, so he went on craigslist to find a job which led him to be a bouncer at a nightclub.

He worked there for 3 years while hitting the gym everyday getting bigger. One night a fight broke out between 7 guys in front of the club. Four men starting fighting three guys and Damien went in  to break it up. The guys started swinging on him as he grabbed them only for two of them to be slammed unconscious causing the other five guys to flee the melee. The line in front of the club went crazy as Damien stood over the two unconscious men. A man dressed in an all-white suit, looking like Kingpin from the Marvel Daredevil Netflix show, approached him from the crowd. He told him he’s never seen somebody with that sort of raw strength. He told him he was a sports agent who could pay him to fight.

Damien at first was reluctant but the man told him he would pay him $2,000 to go overseas and fight in Japan. He followed by telling him there is a lot more where that came from if he’s successful. They exchanged numbers and Damien found himself overseas fighting in front of a crowd of 30,000 people. He fought five times going 3-2. The first fight was the most memorable as he slammed a local Asian crowd favorite 15 times trying to get out of submissions before he was eventually put to sleep in a standing rear naked choke. He tried to fall back and slam out of it only to be put to sleep when the impact didn’t break the choke. His second fight he ran through a random Japanese pro wrestler that he slammed and finished with punches. His next fight he won a unanimous decision against a world champion kickboxer. He took several vicious blows all over his body that even had him rocked at times. He eventually started catching the guys kicks and slamming him. He slammed him every time he got back up which was enough to win. The next fight he was getting out boxed on the feet by another kickboxer before slamming him to the ground. Suddenly he was put in a triangle choke where he lifted his opponent off the mat and powerbombed out of it knocking his opponent unconscious. This gave him the nickname the “King of the slam”. “The Bull” nickname also came from these days as he always sprinted across the ring inciting a brawl when the bell rung.

In his last fight he actually got a title fight on short notice against the heavyweight champion after the original challenger had pulled out. This fight was an absolute slugfest on the feet with lots of slams as Damien powered out of submissions. He almost power bombed out of another triangle choke only for the champ to unlock his legs while he was in midair and slid off his shoulders. He immediately grabbed Damien behind the head and drove his face into a knee knocking him unconscious. Damien would have kept fighting but he didn’t get paid for this fight which forced him to leave the promotion while he filed a lawsuit.

This Japanese promotion had long standing ties with the Yakuza which brought a lot of controversy from unpaid wages to possible fixed fights before the promotion hit its demise a year later. He didn’t blame his manager who he kept a great relationship with. The manager eventually got him some special guest appearances for wrestling shows in Japan where he had become a big favorite from his fights.  The crowd loved him for his nice, fun, and calm demeanor outside the ring and the instant switch to Bull mode when it came down to business in the ring. Damien immediately fell in love at these wrestling events and the rest is history. He continued to hit the gym daily as he fit wrestling school into his schedule. He’s worked several indy events throughout the states to gain experience. Eventually his manager got a call from Supreme Championship Wrestling. This is the biggest opportunity of his career and the man is hungry to prove himself.

Print this item

Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation 30 male rumble match
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 01-27-2019, 02:56 PM - Forum: Character Development - No Replies

OOC: This is an RP I've just written just now. Thankfully, the results for the PPV came up just in time so I only sold the result of the match than the actual sister's war which I'll expand on in my next SCW RP. This and Union Battleground shoot RP's can be used for your matches against Konrad as they are relevant to SCW and even Olek can use them for his segments too.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Rumble discussions. Anaheim, California. Friday 4th January (Off camera)

It's been a few days after taking part in Supreme Championship Wrestling battle royal, and Konrad shook his head, knowing what the situation took place for him in the company, even refusing to acknowledge the corruption because he wasn't focused on it. He puts his head down in shame while he and his mental trainer Jerry Flack are in a coffee shop to have a drink on top of Konrad refusing to talk about wrestling business in front of his children.

It's hectic in Starbucks coffee shop where as usual, Konrad's drinking a bottle of water as he always kept his diet under control, while Jerry got himself a coffee. Lots of people talking in the background and knew they wouldn't hear each other so they went outside of the coffee shop and felt much better to understand how quiet outdoors can be and Jerry says this.

Jerry Flack: “That's better, being out here in peace.”

Konrad Raab: “It's always busy here, but I also hope you understand my reasons for never talking about wrestling in front of my kids. Not that they don't know I wrestle, they don't understand wrestling.”

Jerry Flack: “Of course I understand, after all, you needed to talk to me about something. I hope it's not the fact you're putting yourself down after that battle royal match; you did everything you wanted to do.”

Konrad Raab: “But it's hard to overlook what happened with Kayta bringing in referees to screw people over. You saw it, but her plan failed because Owen Cruze won the battle royal and I couldn't be happier for him.”

Jerry Flack: “Anyway, I'm sure that's not the reason you wanted me to come down. Explain why you wanted me to talk about wrestling business with you?”

Konrad nods as he holds the bottle up to his mouth to take a sip from it before placing it down on the table and speaks.

Konrad Raab: “Because I saw an advertisement on a website where a company known as ECWF are doing a Rumble match, and you know how much I'm dying to prove everyone wrong from my stupid mistakes last year.”

Jerry Flack: “Are you saying you're in the rumble?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes because I must be prepared for it. The battle royal didn't set me up to learn anything other than being screwed to win. Because nobody even knows me in ECWF, I know I won't experience shenanigans from biased GM who only wants her favourite wrestlers to win.”

Jerry nodded, seeing Konrad's point of wanting to be in a different rumble where nobody knows him as Jerry took a sip of his coffee and placed it down on the table as he says this.

Jerry Flack: “That's a brilliant approach to take. If you feel you aren't confident enough to win the Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble, you might as well use this one to gain confidence, right?”

Konrad Raab: “That's exactly the method I thought of when I saw the advertisement along with showing the world exactly what I can do, as well as getting Supreme Championship Wrestling well known to the world. I also see another reason why I want to win the rumble badly apart from preparing myself for the SCW Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble and promoting Supreme Championship Wrestling.”

Jerry Flack: “What's the other reason?”

Konrad Raab: “I had a choice on what number to pick, and I said give me a random number because that's something I'll expect in Taking Hold Of The Flame, but do you know any wrestler in the world who's won the rumble as the last entrant?”

Jerry shakes his head as Konrad takes a quick sip of his water, even with the traffic noise in the background, it wasn't as loud as it would be if they were in Starbucks and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I can't think of one, but that's even alone history breaking stuff and elevates me to another level. Everyone will overlook me because of the number I got, but that's a challenge I gladly take on because it's the story of my career in SCW. It's a story I can deliver on.”

Jerry Flack: “I love your method. I think this is one of the most logical things you've said in a while and I agree, someone must break the barrier of going to win the rumble as the last entrant.”

Konrad Raab: “I know by proving people wrong, I can do it. It doesn't matter who enters in the rumble; I will do anything to get confident in believing I can win this ECWF rumble and believing I can look forward to the end of May of doing the same thing with a randomised number.”

It was things like this Jerry appreciates with Konrad. Konrad didn't want to bitch or complain about things like he did early to mid last year; he wanted to keep up the consistency of being this confident and mentally tough guy who had to work his ass off to get where he was. It's benefited him for the better as they take sips of their drinks with Konrad saying this.

Konrad Raab: “It keeps my mind off what Kayta did and focus on turning this into a positive, making Kayta hate me even more by going to another company for a one-off appearance to do anything possible for the win the right way, the way it should've been done at the end of the year rumble.”

Jerry Flack: “It's excellent you want to do this rumble and focusing on improving your mentality as a wrestler. Not many people right now want to see you've changed. No longer are you the bitchy and moaning man you once were, you've changed for the better.”

Konrad Raab: “Hence why I won the SCW TV title, hence why I'm being recognised as one of the top stars of SCW. I've worked my ass off to get where I am. However, while I say all of those things, it doesn't mean I don't want the taste of holding ECWF gold because that's just an added extra to the bonus. I want to win this match, and I need to be a guy who can be the main face of a company again.”

Jerry Flack: “Well said. I'm glad we've had this chat about you taking part in a rumble because I can see that you want to change and how dedicated you are on not slipping up. You will win because there are a lot more reasons for you to win than just winning a title shot, you're doing the match to benefit yourself and feeling confident when SCW rumble comes around which is better than doing it then.”

Konrad Raab: “Indeed, but as much as it's fun to keep you updated on my quest to win the rumble, I have to go. I promised Fizz I'd take my kids to an indoor fun park before going off training with Los Angeles Galaxy reserves team as I'm playing soccer tomorrow afternoon on top of taking two of my sons to a Supercross race in Anaheim at night.”

At this point, Konrad drank all of the water that's left in the bottle and walks off to head to his apartment. Jerry, on the other hand, was in shock to see Konrad being this upbeat about wanting to be in the rumble to win the match that was advertised on a website, leading to doing a video for the match in Ireland a day earlier while sitting in the lounge on his own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winning a title shot isn't the only reason why I'm in and going to win the rumble match youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

“That's exactly the title of my video is all about, regarding this Rumble match. I got to be honest with myself that it's also down to the fact of me using this rumble match in ECWF as a way for me to prepare for Supreme Championship Wrestling's rumble at the end of May. I wasn't happy with how my results went beginning and middle of last year, being a guy who's just wrestling for the sake of it. 

Until I came out of the mental training school, I ended up getting results I wanted from defeating a former SCW champion for the TV title to even defeating a former tag and TV champion last Sunday. Right now, I'm on a massive roll, the best roll I've had since I joined the company three years ago.

I've been in the SCW End Of The Year battle royal, and it didn't turn out very well, especially when a GM known as Kayta D. had one of the referees to give me a fast count to eliminate me quickly because she doesn't like hard workers. When you watch that battle royal, you will see what I mean as to why I needed to be in this match as well.

I don't want to look ahead at the PPV and knowing I don't feel the confidence to go out there and wrestle because I regret not taking part in it last year and I'm not making the same mistake. This rumble has already given me another reason why as to something that I never heard of any wrestler do in the rumble, winning the match as the number thirty entrant. 

That's what I thrive for, breaking records like that along with showing passion to Supreme Championship Wrestling after one of my opponents said I'm a company man and that's precisely what I am, a company man who represents SCW to its full extent. I haven't ignored the opponents in the match; I was getting to some of you now. There's a lot of names on the list I've never wrestled in my career. I know all of you are threats to win the Rumble match.

There's one name I have wrestled against before, Keegan Ryan. It's been a while since we last got into the ring together. I'm no longer the man you once knew, I've changed a whole big deal with being a lot stronger in myself mentally. That's why I'm as good as I am right now, you will see the changed me when you look at me wrestle.

However, it doesn't mean I've not interacted with names like Seth Lawless, Christian Matthews and Duke Andrews in the past on twitter when I had an account. I know how much heart they've put in the wrestling business and know how much work they've put in for it too. However, I suggest you listen to what I said to Keegan Ryan just now cos I'm not repeating it.

I know I didn't mention all of you, but those are just the names I've had interactions with and one of them I wrestled before. I don't know any other names, but I treat you the same as everyone else. I rarely ever bad mouth about anybody because there's no reason to and if you have, I wouldn't even care because I move on and do my own business.

Because all of you are in companies people know about, barely anyone talks about Supreme Championship Wrestling which is why I take part in these one-off events to get the company recognised. There's a ton of talent over there, and Kayta may hate me for doing it, but I know Sasha D. fully supports the hard work I do for the company.

Point is I'm ready to take this challenge on and going on to win the rumble as not only being known as the guy who goes on to face against Eric Donovan for the ECWF title but being known as the guy who won the rumble at number thirty. I believe in myself in every single match I wrestle in, I bring my A game every single time I wrestle in the ring. 

It will be no different here as I will be the last man standing because of my passion, hard work and dedication I put in for this business along with being starving to win every time I wrestle. I'm looking forward to facing all of you in the match and wish everyone the best of luck, but I will win and give myself a boost of confidence. 

I will show Supreme Championship Wrestlers I will come into Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble with a better mindset than I did last year and do anything to take the win not just for a title shot, but to make history. Tomorrow night in Dublin Ireland, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman, walking away as the last man standing after throwing whoever's left in the rumble when I walk to ring to win the entire match to be happy with what I've achieved in the match.”

Print this item

Union Battleground King Of Cobra Qualifier match
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 01-27-2019, 02:51 PM - Forum: Character Development - No Replies

OOC: No idea why I didn't post this earlier, but here's an RP I did back in December of last year about Konrad's entry and how close he came to facing Datura in the tournament too. Sadly, he lost, but it was the other guy who got pinned by Maverick, so it was a result for me on that at least.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Proving myself to the world is what I’ve been good at lately. London, England. Friday 28th December.

Usually, he would come to England on Friday’s to wrestle for Rebellion Pro, but that wasn’t the reason today as he stands outside of the Millennium wheel to do his video with the Millennium wheel moving in a very slow direction in the background. There are a few wrestling fans and tourists alike standing opposite him, knowing he hired a camera guy to film his video this week as he wasn’t able to do it on a keyboard while standing in front of a large crowd.

It had everything to do with Konrad competing for the chance to be in the King Of Cobra tournament itself, and he has done a bit of research on his opponents before talking about them before and after Christmas as he begins to speak.

Konrad Raab: “Back at the end of June, I wrestled in the Guerrilla Warfare battle royal match as a chance to complete a task I had to do which involved being in the battle royal match. This time I’m in a match on Union Battleground’s Relapse two supershow to earn my spot in the King Of Cobra tournament and I’m alright with that because I rather want to prove I’ve earned my spot in the tournament than have it gifted to me.”

Konrad knew he was getting attention from the crowd, even some tourists who were in the line to go on the millennium wheel heard Konrad talking about wrestling, and some wanted some camera time that he allows because he’s a fans person and Konrad continues.

Konrad Raab: “My opponents who are also in the match to prove themselves to earn the right to be in the King of Cobra tournament are Maverick and Malcolm Dred-King who are up and coming guys of the business who are successful wrestlers with titles they’ve won in respective companies they work in.  Malcolm nearly defeating Elena Dedraca for the Warhorse title on lights out and Maverick being very successful as being a Midwest champion in Ascension Wrestling Federation company.”

Konrad knows it’s a big deal for them to be in the match as much as he is as he watches the wheel slowly going around for a bit given a bottle of water drinks some of it before giving the bottle of water back to the camera guy. He turns to the camera to talk about his first opponent Maverick.

Konrad Raab: “While I respect the achievements you’ve done in AWF and doing the open challenge to wrestlers to fight you, I watched three of your videos at the time before your match against James Knox, and it tells me the exact kind of guy you are. I don’t know why you don’t like him, but I’m one of those wrestlers that doesn’t trash talk about anyone unless I have to. I have valid reasons with you because your arrogance is why you won’t win if you can’t be bothered to credit anything James Knox or any of your opponents has done in wrestling.

You may dislike the guy, but at least acknowledge that he was a threat to you,  especially he did have you beat on a knockout victory until you stood up and won the match by pinfall in the end since you wouldn’t take a loss. You know how many times I bitched and complained about a loss since I returned to wrestling at the end of June? None. You can even say me and Malcolm are jokes and aren’t threats, but we are regardless of you trashing us under the sun. I know you're a threat in this match, but I’m confident to say I’ll make sure you’ll be the guy I’ll pin in the match because I don’t stand for people who trash wrestlers without viewing them as threats and calling wrestlers videos boring when trash talking opponents is overdone to the top.”

Konrad takes a quick break from speaking as he drinks water again before addressing his other opponent in the match.

Konrad Raab: “I respect what Malcolm Dred-King has done in the business to continue fighting, despite his win and loss record in Union Battleground as I believe hard work does pay off. Heck, I only won the Supreme Championship Wrestling Television title after working there for two years because of changes I’ve made with my mentality. I think you should know about me when I’ve wrestled in Union Battleground before in a battle royal. Coming close to defeat Elena for the War Horse title is not an easy task, let alone beating her. I know this from my experience of wrestling a great wrestler in a company that I won’t name for legal reasons. 

You understand the hard work it takes to be successful, even if you have made mistakes in your life, but we all come back and learn from our mistakes to not repeat it. I know any wrestler can come back with a new side of themselves to improve themselves as wrestlers and being successful in the business the right way. However, despite this praise I have, I have the confidence to defeat you too because I'm very good at wrestling matches that put me under pressure a lot lately, even taking Autumn Valentine and Regan Street to their limits and they are two of the top wrestlers in Supreme Championship Wrestling right now.”

Fans cheered with the tourists clapping Konrad for being respectful as he could towards his opponents and once again, takes a drink of his water and continues to speak.

Konrad Raab: “While none of us will be wrestling much less alive by the time next millennium comes around, it’s also about making history, and I’m very good at proving to the world lately when I defeated Josh Hudson who’s a former Supreme Championship Wrestling champion for the Television title. It elevated me to be the breakout wrestler I am now over there because I went on a mental training course in Florida for two weeks in June to work on being mentally stronger because I wasn’t before June.

Now I don’t care for any comments wrestlers will give me or bitch towards them or the losses I get because I ignore them. I’m better than to listen to wrestlers talking garbage towards me to try and run me down. I have the ice bite in me to do everything in the rules to earn myself a spot in the King Of Cobra tournament. It will lead one of us being King Of Cobra tournament and champion in the future, but sadly for the pair of you, that will be me that will advance through because I’m that damn confident and know how good I can be in the ring.”

Konrad breathes for a little bit as it was getting very breezy outside, despite everyone being wrapped up warm and he speaks for the last time with cheers from the crowd and the tourists being interested in what Konrad says, even with them taking pictures of Konrad at times and some videos recording too.

Konrad Raab: “You’re best won’t be good enough lads, and I am entirely focused on Malcolm and Maverick without anything distracting me to win. I have no fear bringing my A game towards the pair of you as that’s something I do not fail at doing because I live and breathe this business and I will do anything to earn my spot and advance through the tournament.

I will be winning the match by pinning Maverick who’ll likely bitch about having to earn his spot in the tournament. I will be advancing through to defeat everyone in my way to win the King Of Cobra title and the tournament as well because I'm the top wrestler in this match. I have no fears of proving to everyone how much I’ve changed and how I believe in myself of winning this match to hold the crystal ice belt around my waist.

Two days time in Royal Albert Hall at Relapse two supershow, the future of The Iceman will live on and being the better man by performing in that ring to have my hand raised in the ring as the winner and face against Datura who’s known for bringing personal family topics up with her pissing Regan Street off. Because of that, I know Regan Street would love to see me destroy her for her actions in Supreme Championship Wrestling. That match potentially makes me want to win this match and the tournament even more. Malcolm and Maverick, prepare yourselves to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”

It was that time where a lot of fans mostly wanted to have selfies with Konrad, even from some who were lining up to ride on the Millennium wheel which took two hours to do before Konrad goes back to the hotel. The hotel he’s staying at is very close to Royal Albert Hall where he spends two more hours in the gym before heading off to bed. He spends another day doing a video for another match twenty-four hours after the Triple Threat match.

Print this item