Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 255
» Latest member: vinuv8310_ab3x
» Forum threads: 4,913
» Forum posts: 14,268

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1081 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 1075 Guest(s)
Baidu, Bing, Google, supremecw, Matt Hodges, Braddock

Latest Threads
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
10-08-2026, 12:05 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 95
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Simple77
10-07-2026, 11:56 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 84
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
10-07-2026, 09:47 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 142
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
10-07-2026, 09:02 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 138
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
10-07-2026, 04:52 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 99
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
10-07-2026, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 87
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Asher_Hayes
10-07-2026, 12:03 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 92
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 99
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 130

 
  EMERGE #27
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-27-2019, 04:01 PM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Here you go then guys. Lot going on in this show as we head into the penultimate Invasion of the year

Enjoy

EMERGE #27

Print this item

  I Hurted Me
Posted by: Syren - 08-27-2019, 04:16 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

Hey all,

I’ve managed to hurt my wrist, which makes typing somewhat difficult... and when I say somewhat difficult I mean I’m basically typing with one hand. Won’t get anything done this week, and might not next week either. ?

Hopefully it’ll heal nice and fast.

Print this item

  LOA
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-25-2019, 07:32 PM - Forum: LOA - Replies (2)

I can't really take this heat. I can't really play WoW like this and playing WoW + Writing I just want to get in a groove, but I can't deal with this.

So I just going to take a break from now.

Print this item

  EMERGE #27 Update
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-23-2019, 11:56 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

Just so you all know, EMERGE definitely won't be posted on Monday and will be Tuesday instead, due to it being Bank Holiday Monday and I'll be out with the family etc. So, with that in mind, IF segments aren't in Sunday night, just this once I'll allow it to go into the Monday if you wish, 2359 EST still being the final cut off. Gives an extra 24hrs should anyone need it.

Just for clarity though, the first rp (3250) deadline remains the same... tonight

Print this item

  Breakdown writers - August 28, 2019
Posted by: supremecw - 08-21-2019, 11:53 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (4)

Jordan Majors vs. Christy Matthews 
Writer:  Jon
 
Owen Cruze vs. Scarlet Grey
Writer: Josh

SCW Television Championship
Drake Hemingway vs. Peyton Rice
Writer: Omar
 
The Jackass and Big Ass Connection (Tommy Valentine & Kandis) vs. Team Desire 2.0 (Gigi Steward & Maddy Steward)
Writer: 

Freedom Grey vs. Max Kane
Writer: Adam

Print this item

  Damian Angel vs. James Evans
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 08-21-2019, 11:39 AM - Forum: Breakdown || August 28, 2019 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Print this item

  Selena Frost vs. Cassidy Carter
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 08-21-2019, 11:38 AM - Forum: Breakdown || August 28, 2019 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Print this item

  Jordan Majors vs. Christy Matthews
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 08-21-2019, 11:37 AM - Forum: Breakdown || August 28, 2019 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Print this item

  Owen Cruze vs. Scarlet Grey
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 08-21-2019, 11:37 AM - Forum: Breakdown || August 28, 2019 - Replies (3)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Print this item

  Drake Hemingway vs. Peyton Rice
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 08-21-2019, 11:36 AM - Forum: Breakdown || August 28, 2019 - Replies (1)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Print this item