Amelia Nevado
#4
UPDATE - 9/28/2026
- Restored a few things I'd quietly changed over the past few months to coincide with the story going on with Amelia now that she's face again (or at least getting there since she knows not everyone will accept her turn back to face right away), but I did add a new tattoo Amelia now has to her physical description (to cover a scar she gained during my CD story during this time, but as the scar has been hidden by her wrist tape in all her appearances, no one actually knows this is why she got it except for those closest to her).
- One major thing I've changed is that Amelia has a new theme song now and entrances to match. I almost had to laugh when I saw Skillet released a brand new song last month and the lyrics were so perfect I'd swear they made it just to be the most fitting song to represent Amelia's turn back to face given how open she's been with her mental struggles against who she's 'supposed' to be.
- I also added an extra note for writers regarding the Blight Choke. It's an idea I'd toyed with a few times whenever I wrote some of Amelia's matches (namely the Kirsten Scott match from a Breakdown early last year and the Clyde Sutter match from A Taste of Things to Come earlier this year), but I'd love to see Olek or other match writers play with the idea as well to really portray Amelia more like a female Zack Sabre Jr. and to help her both increase the threat of the Blight Choke and really make the hold her own as opposed to just being her family's signature hold while also showing her evolving technical skills and willingness to be like Luz and get a little more creative in the ring to throw opponents off.
[Image: uKMzpho.png]

Tag Team Record: 31-13-1*
La Pequeña Luz Solo Record: 27-14
Amelia Blythe Nevado Solo Record: 21-17-1**

*The tag team turmoil on the 9/14/2023 Breakdown is counted in this record as the three separate matches (2 wins, 1 loss) LITD had in the gauntlet up until their elimination.

**The Underground Championship Breakdown Turmoil match from the 2/19/2026 Breakdown is counted as both 1 win and 1 loss in this record as Amelia did win an Underground Title reign out of it, but also lost the title as well and was unable to finish the match as champion.

Breakdown 3/30/2023 - Kim Williams' Trios Cash-In
La Pequeña Luz: 3 Falls
Amelia Blythe Nevado: 2 Falls
*Neither one finished high enough to win any championships in this match
*Result listed separately and not counted in records due to lack of clarity on how to count falls

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Tag Team Championship [4] (1 - 81 Days) (2 - 109 Days) (3 - 231 Days) (4 - 39 Days)
SCW World Championship (Amelia Nevado - 105 Days)
SCW United States Championship (La Pequeña Luz) [3] (1/Interim Reign - 94 Days) (2 - 98 Days) (3 - 92 Days)
SCW Television Championship (Amelia Blythe Nevado - 29 Days)
SCW Television Championship (La Pequeña Luz - 98 Days)
SCW Underground Championship (Amelia Nevado - >1 Day)
2024 Trios Tournament Winner (Amelia Blythe Nevado, w/ Xander Valentine and Billy Heaven Jr.)
2023 Tag Team of the Year
2023 Match of the Year (Kim Williams' Trios Cash-In)
2024 Tag Team of the Year
2025 Story of the Year (Amelia Nevado - Journey to Main Event Status)
2025 Female Wrestler of the Year (Amelia Nevado)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Amelia Nevado - by Wisteria Waltz - 10-18-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Amelia Blythe - by Wisteria Waltz - 05-08-2024, 09:49 AM
RE: Amelia Nevado - by Wisteria Waltz - 11-02-2024, 09:05 AM
RE: Amelia Nevado - by Wisteria Waltz - 09-28-2026, 01:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)